Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
Vinata had been living rather blissfully lately and her joy was only multiplied when she found out that she was in fact, pregnant. Her belly was becoming rather large and round but for the most part she had thought she was just eating to much. Which in fact wasn't to far of a stretch as she was indeed eating more. However, that theory was quickly thrown out when she felt small kick at her side. Sure, she probably should have realized that the movement in her stomach had been cubs but this was her first pregnancy and first time ever seeing what happened during pregnancy.

As she walked back to her hammock that she shared with her mate a smile was present on her maw and she probably looked as if she was glowing. From what she knew neither one of them had realized what was happening to her. In truth she kind of hoped it would be a surprised to him. It had been to her. Pausing near their hammock she looked up at the night sky. So many new things had happened to her recently and she was enjoying all of them.

Dropping her head back down so that she could look at the hammock she froze. Usually she arrived before Silron, but then again he seemed to surprise her a lot. Sighing, but still holding her happy glow Vinata laid down on her belly, waiting to see if Silron would show up or come out of their hammock.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm
Silron had not been aware of his mates impending news. He hadn't noticed the roundness of her belly or the change in appetite. He only saw how beautiful she was in everyday light and was enamored by her. He had been doing well with his duties, now able to have both in his life without having too much distraction. He could spend time with her and not get so wound up in his love for her; that he'd forget his duties.

He in fact had been in the hammock not long ago; but had risen and gone to gather some food for Vinata; since he had noticed her increase in appetite. He went to the eating area; and found last nights supper strung up and ready for anyone to eat of it; as was custom with left overs. He lifted his head and spotted his mate; and hurried his speed with the meat in his mouth. "Vinata?"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 pm
At the sound of her mates footsteps and then him calling her name the black lioness turned her head and smiled, then slowly rose to her feet. "Silron." She said, gently padding over to her mate and rubbing her head against his neck and purring. When she pulled away she tilted her head curiously at the meat hanging from his mouth. "Did you get hungry?" Vinata asked, realizing now that she was once again hungry. The smile that had faded came back, though it seemed much different then her usual smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 pm
Silron chuckled as she came closer and he went to meet her halfway; embracing her touch and feeling giddy at it. He shook his head at her words. "Nah's'fur'you." He said with his mouth full and his eyes shiny with the prize he had brought her. He set it down, shaking himself off and looking proud. "I thought you might be hungry." He looked down at the meat. "So I got it for you because I thought you'd be hungry..." He looked back up and made a face.

"I repeated myself didn't I?" He looked a bit sheepish and turned his attention to the ground. "Were you looking for me?" He asked, looking back up at her and noticed her... different expression. "I uh.... are you okay?"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Vinata's eyes instantly lit up as a loud purr came from her chest. "You are so sweet!" She said, almost squealing. A small laugh came from the lioness. "You did, but it's okay." She responded with a nod as a grin once more came to her maw and maybe even a little flirtatiousness. Raising one brow Vinata rubbed her head underneath his chin and then the length of her body before turning around to look at him, her tail curling around the opposite side of his face. "I'm more then okay." Vinata winked. "But I do have a surprise for you."  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games