Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Back to Guilds

Giving away 1,200,000 Gaia Gold! (Ends 9th of March 2012) 

Tags: money, competition, million 

Reply DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
Reason for giving away: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 am
Synthetic Lung
Holy crap, the forums on the guilds sure make me feel nostalgic.

Anyways, it's cool what you're doing. Back in the day I used to do give away's. I gave away my prized Kitsune Mask a couple of years ago to some girl who was questing it. Then my account got banned unfairly. I was so QQ at the time, and quit for a couple of years. But here I am again. I like the forums on this site, so I just can't stay away. <3

Anyways, you're a cool guy, and good luck to everyone who's wanting to get the gold.

Thanks! Good that some of you make me feel appreciated, most people are so skeptical, I guess most of them live their lives like there's no free lunch..
I'll probably be back before too long myself, but making money on here is so much fun, and its no point starting with that when I already got a million razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am
i HAVE AiDZ
I want to know your secret for earning that much gold in just one month...

I think he posted it somewhere above your comment. o;  

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am
i HAVE AiDZ

It's really just buying items at low prices and sell them at higher. Takes some time though, I think I made about 150 transactions in that time period, so that totals at an average of... 6.6k profit from each transaction. No magic trick really biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 am
Skauli
i HAVE AiDZ

It's really just buying items at low prices and sell them at higher. Takes some time though, I think I made about 150 transactions in that time period, so that totals at an average of... 6.6k profit from each transaction. No magic trick really biggrin

Crazy voodoo magic if you ask me, I just can't get the hang of it.  

rabbitalfredo

rabbitalfredo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 am
x-Domo VS Elmo
i HAVE AiDZ

I think he posted it somewhere above your comment. o;

Oh phooey.
I am a dumbdumb,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 am
i HAVE AiDZ
Skauli
i HAVE AiDZ

Crazy voodoo magic if you ask me, I just can't get the hang of it.

I got lucky with finding a few items which fluctuated a lot (prizes went up and down) so everytime I came on I would see if there was any of them avalible, buy them and just put them up for the higher prize I eventually knew it would get back to. I used the Vampire Hat example, where I bought at 60-65k and sold at 80-85 or even 89k.
I also lucked out and got some items which I sold with more than 100k profit, but as you can see from my average 6.6k profit each item, I also had my bum days where I really only lost money.  

Skauli
Captain

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:15 am
I've decided to force marriage upon Micheal Bublé. Who wants to come to my wedding? o;

This song he sings!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 am
sir i think it is very nice what you are doing ^-^ i respect people like you, who aren't greedy with their money. Most people when leaving gaia would just keep their money and fortune. <3 i'm excited to see who wins, yes i am kinda hoping it be me (no high hopes), but if not congrats to the gaian who does. ^-^  

I-Ish-The-Freak

Dapper Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Cosmic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am
Skauli
Synthetic Lung

Anyways, it's cool what you're doing. Back in the day I used to do give away's. I gave away my prized Kitsune Mask a couple of years ago to some girl who was questing it. Then my account got banned unfairly. I was so QQ at the time, and quit for a couple of years. But here I am again. I like the forums on this site, so I just can't stay away. <3

Anyways, you're a cool guy, and good luck to everyone who's wanting to get the gold.

Thanks! Good that some of you make me feel appreciated, most people are so skeptical, I guess most of them live their lives like there's no free lunch..
I'll probably be back before too long myself, but making money on here is so much fun, and its no point starting with that when I already got a million razz

Yeah, well when I first saw your thread in the CB, I wondered if it was a scam at fist, but you seem legit. emotion_c8 It's good for people to be skeptical, to a certain degree, since there are a lot of scammers and whatnot out there. But being too skeptical misses you out on the things that could be legit.

I know how you feel about making money on here. I don't do the whole marketplace on Gaia as much as I used to, but I am a merchant in some other games, and it's fun, and easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 am
Synthetic Lung
Skauli
Synthetic Lung

Yeah, well when I first saw your thread in the CB, I wondered if it was a scam at fist, but you seem legit. emotion_c8 It's good for people to be skeptical, to a certain degree, since there are a lot of scammers and whatnot out there. But being too skeptical misses you out on the things that could be legit.

I know how you feel about making money on here. I don't do the whole marketplace on Gaia as much as I used to, but I am a merchant in some other games, and it's fun, and easy.

Yeah, I guess it's good to be sceptical, but when you get the chance you can at least check it out, just be sure to read the fine print, lol.

I've always loved turning profit on free market games, most fun was probably Runescape, where I eventually made enough money for a party hat and really anything else I wanted smile  

Skauli
Captain

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 am
I-Ish-The-Freak
sir i think it is very nice what you are doing ^-^ i respect people like you, who aren't greedy with their money. Most people when leaving gaia would just keep their money and fortune. <3 i'm excited to see who wins, yes i am kinda hoping it be me (no high hopes), but if not congrats to the gaian who does. ^-^

Thank you! I generally see my self as a "nice guy", so I'ts fun when others see it in me as well smile Good luck with the draw, not that many members so your chances are decent [:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:56 am
Skauli
I-Ish-The-Freak

Thank you! I generally see my self as a "nice guy", so I'ts fun when others see it in me as well smile Good luck with the draw, not that many members so your chances are decent [:

you're a very nice guy, and if you weren't leaving i would have liked to be good friends with you. haha. and thanks i got my fingers crossed ^-^  

I-Ish-The-Freak

Dapper Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:41 am
I-Ish-The-Freak

This has like nothing to do with your post I just wanted to say that I love your avi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:43 am
x-Domo VS Elmo
I-Ish-The-Freak

This has like nothing to do with your post I just wanted to say that I love your avi.

^w^ daww thanks <3 you just made my day there sweetie! i like yours as well!  

I-Ish-The-Freak

Dapper Fatcat

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

ExcaliburJM

10,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 am
Skauli
My ultimate dream is to travel to a two-star system and see a dual sunrise! Beat that!

I hear Kepler 16B "may".. be nice for that. ^^ Video about it [Here] biggrin also DANG MAN! ^^ So awesome what you're doing and what you DID! ^^" I've tried it.. but often make stupid mistakes or get too distracted with items I like, buy, and never sell (due to my pack-rat style nature).  
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff