Welcome to Gaia! ::

DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Back to Guilds

Giving away 1,200,000 Gaia Gold! (Ends 9th of March 2012) 

Tags: money, competition, million 

Reply DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?
Reason for giving away: Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:27 am
I got back on this account early January, and found out that I had given away all my stuff and money to the friends I had when I played this years ago, but I still remembered the fun I had on the auction house, so I decided to see if I could make a million bucks out of nothing! And after January I had reached my goal. After that, I really havent been on up until now, as Im preocupied with school, other games (SWTOR and LoL etc.), and having a GF so I decided that I should do something about the money instead of it sitting there!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 am
I don't make goals anymore. Mine are usually too unrealistic to achieve.  

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 am
x-Domo VS Elmo

Aw, yeah my goals are usually that too. But I set a goal I knew I could make, as I had made about 100k on it before. But I didnt think it would go so fast! biggrin Most of my other dreams are a bit far fetched though xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:38 am
Wow you made that much in a month!? I wish I could do that  

Dollie Pocket

ObeyDavid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 am
i want da cash bro exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 am
Skauli
x-Domo VS Elmo

Aw, yeah my goals are usually that too. But I set a goal I knew I could make, as I had made about 100k on it before. But I didnt think it would go so fast! biggrin Most of my other dreams are a bit far fetched though xD

Yeah, It's easy to get a-lot of gold if your not lazy, which I am.
Ha, so are mine. I wanted a degree in Forensics by April, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.  

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 am
Cool story man

Cool story,bro. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:45 am
x-Domo VS Elmo
Skauli
x-Domo VS Elmo

Ha, so are mine. I wanted a degree in Forensics by April, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

Well, this might be your chance to get it for free then razz
Ooh, but you're still getting it though? My ultimate dream is to travel to a two-star system and see a dual sunrise! Beat that!  

Skauli
Captain

ObeyDavid

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 am
x-Domo VS Elmo
Cool story man

Cool story,bro. heart
i say domo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:49 am
Nice ;P  

Acadiia

Girl-Crazy Noob

Skauli
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am
Really anyone can make that money in a month, or a week if you're good razz spent on average maybe 30min to an hour every day, just looking for good deals in the Just Added section and bids on Expiring Soon, gets you some sweet deals sometimes if you're lucky. The first 100k is probs the easiest, from there on up you have to take bigger risks, selling 50-100k items for 5-10k profits and 100k-700k items for 10-20k profits. Was some times I wanted to give up after buying what I thought was a good deal, only to see the prize plummet, forcing me to quick-sell it for, at least once, 100k loss :c
Some items are better than other though, as they fluxuate in prize. My fav is probably Vampire Hunter Hat, which looks AWESOME and varied from 60-65k to 80-90k. Easy money! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:54 am
Skauli
x-Domo VS Elmo
Skauli
x-Domo VS Elmo

Well, this might be your chance to get it for free then razz
Ooh, but you're still getting it though? My ultimate dream is to travel to a two-star system and see a dual sunrise! Beat that!

Yeah, might be. 4laugh
Yeah, It's taking forever though. :v
That's a pretty epic dream. I dunno if I can beat that. :c  

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

Cosmic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 am
Holy crap, the forums on the guilds sure make me feel nostalgic.

Anyways, it's cool what you're doing. Back in the day I used to do give away's. I gave away my prized Kitsune Mask a couple of years ago to some girl who was questing it. Then my account got banned unfairly. I was so QQ at the time, and quit for a couple of years. But here I am again. I like the forums on this site, so I just can't stay away. <3

Anyways, you're a cool guy, and good luck to everyone who's wanting to get the gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 am
Cool story man
x-Domo VS Elmo
Cool story man

Cool story,bro. heart

i say domo

Your character looks like someone from the original Pokemon show.  

Blooming_wallflowers

Genius

rabbitalfredo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:00 am
I want to know your secret for earning that much gold in just one month...  
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE?

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff