Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Back to Guilds

Sanctuary offers a wide-variety of genres where you can create and maintain your own role-plays! Have fun! 

Tags: chat, role, play, hang-out, everyone 

Reply Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)
PLEASE READ ME! {Important!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanctuary Role-Playing
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm
If you are a new/old member of the guild and think the guild is boring, you don't have to mope about it! You can actually do something to improve the guild!
How awesome is THAT!?
You can send a trade my way (make sure you title it Sanctuary Role-playing Donation), and the gold or item you donate will be used in the next contest, giveaway, or event we have! If you don't mind, you might also get an honorable mention in the next guild announcement or on the Event Thread!
Right now, all of the prizes and gold are coming out of the crew's pockets, which goes to show you how dedicated each of them are at keeping you happy and entertained! Help them out!
They're trying to make the guild a good place for you, but sometimes you ought to step in too!

Still don't know how to trade with me? Then you can check out this helpful thread right here in the guild's glorious Info forum!

Hope you guys take me up on this!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm
Thanks to the few people that donated! We were able to have a St. Patrick's Day Lottery thanks to you guys!
Please keep helping us out, we really need your support if you want us to keep doing things like this!

Sanctuary Role-Playing
Vice Captain

Sanctuary (RPing for EVERYONE!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces