Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Shikon not really doing much at the moment as she is laying half way in a lake. Dipping the tips of her wings in the water then flutter them up into the sky letting the droplets land on her. "Today had to be a warm one." She continues more and more with her wings in the water as she lays her head on the ground. "I wonder if today will become interesting?" Sighing as she wishes that she had someone to play with right about now. She is the loyal type but gets bored when alone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:49 am
User Image

So far, Raja's day had been pretty boring, and he hoped that would change. Raja liked to include more more fun and excitement into his day, and today would need some changing. As he walked closer to the lake, he saw a set of wings flutter. He couldn't see much else because of the distance, however the smaller size of the wings gave it away that it was indeed a mare. He stopped for a few moments and looked, almost staring, to get a better vibe from the mare, staying far enough away to not be seen. He could barely hear her, but nothing more than what sounded like mumbling. He slowly moved around so that he was not standing directly behind her, but more off to the side, thinking of his little plan to add some excitement to the day.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 am
Bored at the moment as Shikon dips the tips of her wings into the water again and then flutters her wings upwards letting the water rain down on her. Thinking to herself and not paying mind to her surroundings seeing she has been there all day so far without seeing another Soquili. She slowly stands up and jumps up onto a big rock near by. Once on the rock she shouts. "Banzai." and jumps into the deep part of the lake.

Going fully under the water's surface for a moment. Coming back up breaking the surface of the lake. She begins to giggle.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 am
As Raja watched intently, he wondered what the mare was going to do next. It looked as if she planned to spend the day lakeside, until she got up. Raja looked quickly, and realized the mare was simply going to get more soaked buy leaping into the lake. "There went my big plan," Raja asaid to herself, "She gotten herself soaked now." Even through all of this though, the only time he lost sight of her was when she went underwater.

He took the brief second while she was submerged to get a bit closer. Knowing she would probably take a few moment once resurfacing, he tried to hide himself the best he could, plotting another way to get some excitement going. He stood just waiting for the right moment.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:51 pm
The Koi in the lake tickle her as they swim under her touching her belly lightly. This was fun when she use a Foal and still is to a point but somehow she needed more fun. More excitement in the day. Going fully under the water's surface again to play with the Koi seeing her sister is out trying to find love while her mother and father are trying for more foals. She has nothing use to do. Most of her friends are off traveling to find love or find themselves.

Sighing as she breaks the surface of the water again with a Koi flapping about on her muzzle until it falls into the lake. She giggles seeing that was funny and she didn't see it coming. Swimming about. She isn't sure just what to do now. But oddly enough she hasn't noticed the near by Stallion at all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:47 pm
Raja continued to watch the mare, wondering just what she was doing under the water. What could be so interesting except for fish. Dumb old fish that he had seen many times. Maybe she was a bit more interested in them than he was. He studied again as she resurfaced. With the sight of the koi, he knew that she was indeed enthralled by the fish.

As he watched, his plan became more clear. He was going to sneak up while she was interested in the fish, and when he was close enough, he wold leap into the water, hoping to startled her a bit before running off. Hopefully she wouldn't get a good enough glimpse of him.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:50 am
She stops swimming as she moves to the bank of the lake and lays down laying her head down on the dry ground closing her eyes. She needs something to do. Anything would be great. Playing with the koi isn't as fun as it use to be. Like when she was a filly. Life is missing something. She just isn't sure what it is that could be missing. Maybe a friend or something. She sighs keeping her eyes closed.

Why isn't day fun? Why could she find something to do that was exciting? Why?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:16 am
As the mare lay down, closing her eyes, Raja knew that now was the time to spring. As he glanced around to ensure there were no witnesses, he crept closer to the pond. His moves were stealth-like so he did not alarm her, and he hoped to have the edge with the element of surprise.

He got to the ponds edge, bents his legs down, and leaped with as much force as he could into the pond, hoping his splash would be as big as he imagined. As he landed in the water, Raja knew that the splash had to be pretty big, especially since he had tucked his legs in, in more of a cannonball style.

Raja stayed underwater for a few minutes hoping that the splash would startle the mare just a bit, and have her look around to see who was the culprit.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:50 am
The water moves splashing Shikon with a large wave of water. She jumps up a bit seeing she thought she was alone. Standing as she looks around noticing there are hoof tracks to the pond but none leaving it. So maybe whoever did it was still in the water. Or maybe the splash washed the leaving hoof tracks away. She isn't sure just yet but she is going to find out after all it was a shocking surprise so she wants to know who surprised her so.

Looking about as she circles the pond still scanning the around for the culprit. They must still be in the area. They have to be.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:07 am
Raja was still underwater, but only for a few more moments. He could feel that he needed to come up for a breath, but was holding out as long as he possibly could. He watched intently as the mare jumped and circled. He didnt believe he could be hiding that well from her, but obviously he was. Suddenly he let out a giggle, which produced quite a few bubbles that broke at the surface of the water. He knew that he was caught now, as she probably saw and heard the bubbles. That giggle also let out the last bit of air, so it was time to resurface very soon.

Raja crouched down a bit and lept from the water. He didnt have much energy because he had been holding his breath, but he hoped that resurfacing that way would again give the mare a little startle.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:11 am
Seeing the bubbles in the water as she leans in closer to the water only to jump back once he surfaced seeing it spooked her a bit. She moved back as her front hooves shuffle a bit as her back hooves are planted into the ground. As Shikon collects herself and looks at the water more seeing it was a stallion. She blinks a few times before calming herself down. "You spooked me." She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out as she lays down.

Her legs tired from all the fast moving she has done in such a short time span. She watches the stallion a bit as she wonders why he did that.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 am
Raja busted out laughing, although after holding his breath for so long, the laughing turned into a bit of a coughing/choking fit. He took a moment to calm himself and start breathing normal before he decided to speak. "Yeah, that was my plan," he chuckled, "I have been planning that for a while" He began climbing up the bank and out of the water, shaking quickly to dry himself off.

As he walked over to where the mare had decided to lay down, he started talking again. "Well, my name is Raja. I'd love to know whom I had the pleasure of starting this fine day!" he said as he added yet another chuckle.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:24 am
"My name is Shikon. Nice to meet you Raja. Do you like to startle all the mares you meant?' She looks up at Raja a bit as she lays there. After all he did give her a good startle just awhile ago. Shikon lays her head down as her eyes continue to watch the stallion before her. "Are you new in this area?" she wonders a bit as she switches her tail a bit from side to side. "I am not from here but I like to travel. I am from the forest that is close to the hot springs. So where are you from?"

She wonders as she is interested in getting to know this Stallion and maybe befriend him so that they can play more later on.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm
Raja laughed as the mare mentioned his 'startling' tactics. "Why yes, yes I do," he started, " I am just a big foal at heart!"he stared at the mare as she talks. He felt a sense of accomplishment, doing exactly what he wanted. He wanted to share the fun loving games that he always had grown up with.

He looked back at the mare as she eyed him. "I have been wandering for a few days, so I guess you could say that's a yes.' he laughed, "We could travel together for a bit, if you'd like to!"

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 pm
"Foal... More like fool.. But fun is fun. I guess I can't blame you after all I love pranks, tricks, and games." Shikon thinks about it. "Travel?? I do a lot of that. I miss my sister and family. But I enjoy finding all the fun I can so I travel a lot. So I wouldn't mind tagging along with you for a bit. But I don't think it will be forever. After all I am not known for following someone for long." She smiles as she stretches her body out a bit. "But this come be a start to a wonderful friendship."

Looneytaz82

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces