Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sωεετ ßεαuτιғul lιεs ♥

Back to Guilds

This is a haven for Master/Slave LITERATE - ADVANCED experienced roleplayers. 

Tags: Master, Slave, Roleplaying, Literate, Advanced 

Reply ♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣
The Dragon's Keep Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tricklesky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 pm
No layout yet. One will come.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image

▐ █ ████████████████████REX█████████████████████ █▐

"Probably about forty five minutes. Give or take ten minutes." Gus replied. That's how much that would add up. Somewhat. It should be enough time. It took about twenty minutes to get there, plus the time they took at the shop, plus the travelling downstairs. Yes, it would probably take about forty five minutes. Rose seemed to be a very suspicious woman. Or at least he thought it was probably true. She claimed she was only good at sex, but Gus knew that was nonsense. If it was math or singing or getting talc stains out of flannel, every person had a talent that was not related to reproducing. Plus she seemed a bit fiery to be a bed mate. Rex might enjoy having a bed mate, however, so he would see how she might still be useful. Rex did still need some company besides Gus, after all. Then it came out. She was good at organizing and finances. That was useful. Gus was good at finances, seeing as he could calculate most complex equations in his head. However, his organization skills were slightly lacking. He kept trying to organize by group, exact size, or alphabetically. Which got very confusing for Rex if he didn't know what system Gus was using. So having a human who organized things would be very useful. He said as much. "I could use organizing skills. As for the sex, Rex should probably meet you first before we decide your role in all this. He might decide you are not his type." He nodded to seemingly nothing.

"Don't fret, Rose. We won't be on Jargon long. We'll be there in about twenty minutes depending on traffic." It made perfect sense to Gus, but for someone who wasn't familiar that the bike was called Jargon might be very confused by that statement. Gus, however, did not think of this. To him, the bike was Jargon. It wasn't a motorcycle called Jargon, but the bike was Jargon. The bike traveled quickly and efficiently towards the manor. Although as always Gus stopped exactly at the light and started when it turned green. It was always perfect stop and perfect go. It was twenty minutes later and they were going up the manor drive. The manor wasn't the largest house in the world, but it wasn't at all small either. Gus drove around the house to the garage, opening the door with a clicker. He drove slowly into the driveway, coming to a halt. "Welcome to the Galvin Mansion." He said, smiling. Perhaps it would be nice to have some new guests in the house. "Feel free to exit the vehicle whenever you wish. Just make sure to leave the helmets behind on the bike. There's no need for helmets in the house." He pulled his goggled down so that they hung around his neck. Gingerly he got off of the motorcycle. "Miss Lilly and Rose, please follow me to the kitchen and I shall discuss what your rules will be. Also, miss Rose I am sorry but your clothes are a mess and we need to get them clean. If I may, can I give you a change of clothes while I wash the ones you are wearing?" He asked very politely without any sort of lust in his voice. as he led the way through the garage door, closing the main door with the door clicker. He led the way through the foyer and into the kitchen. It was quite spacious. Gus made sure of that. He kept it well stocked and well equipped. Just because he couldn't cook didn't mean he wasn't ready for anything.

▐ █ ████████████████████GUS█████████████████████ █▐

User Image

tricklesky

tricklesky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 pm
( Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue. )

User Image User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

This innocence, it's brilliant. I hope that will stay. This moment is perfect, please don't go away. I need you now and I'll hold on to it.
Don't you let it pass you by.

Lily thought in silence for a few moments before an idea struck her and she planned out the perfect meal in her head to make for the new master, not counting the fact that the home might not have what she needed, but she was great at substituting ingredients so the it still tasted just as good. It was going to be a tight time frame, but if she could get Rose or Gus to help, even a little bit, she could make spicy garlic lamb with the cucumber raita which was one of Rose's favorites and would perhaps make Rex happy also since he enjoyed Greek pizza. Perhaps another Greek food wouldn't be such a long stretch. Lily was about to ask Gus if Res liked spicy foods, but he was talking with Rose and the silver haired woman hated to interrupt people when they were speaking. She'd ask when they got there, she supposed.

Rose gave the android a small shrug as he spoke of the possibility she wouldn't be Rex's type. It wasn't like she cared much whether she'd be of use in to the man or not, after all, she didn't like making people happy unless it was in a way that also made her life either easier or better in any way. The blond was always looking for a way to gain something, whether it be power or any sort of money, though stealing was currently off her list of things the go after. The last time she'd stolen something from someone, she'd almost gotten her hand chopped off and while pain was something she enjoyed, it would have made life much more difficult. Once they were on the bike, however, Gus said something that confused the older of the two sisters and made her think hard about what the male meant. 'Jargon'? Was that the type of bike? No, she would have known. Rose was a big car and motorcycle fanatic, though she'd never admit it to anyone, even herself from time to time. She hated the fact that she got a little too excited when she saw an older model Mustang or Phoenix or any older car, for that matter. So 'Jargon' wasn't the company the motorcycle was made from, but then... Perhaps a name? It was plausible... The woman cast a look down to her sister, watching the woman close her eyes as the wind brushed the hair across the nap of her neck only to settle into a messy cascade of silver down her back when they came to a stop.

The android was much more obedient to the law than most folks on the roads were, but it didn't seem to phase Lily who was thinking hard about the food she was going to prepare while enjoying the feeling of the cool breezy on her skin as she fought the urge to close her eyes, not wanting to miss the world around her. Rose watched over the man's shoulder with careful eyes, not trusting either the man or the bike. It seemed too old and rickety to not fall apart at any moment and she was ready to throw herself from the vehicle if needed. Surprisingly, however, they made it to the driveway in one piece.

The house was smaller than most of their previous master's homes, but neither Rose nor Lily complained at all. The would mean less cleaning and it also meant that the man that lived here either had a smaller budget or wasn't as vain as most of the others. Hopefully it was the second option rather than the first. As the bike pulled to a stop in the garage, Rose hopped off the bike in a fluid motion, taking the helmet off and holding it under her arm, soothing down the knots in her hair with her free hand. Lily stayed in the seat until Gus spoke, telling them to get off of the vehicle at will which she did, removing the helmet and placing it back into the seat of the side car. "Excuse me, Gus. I'm sorry if I seem rude, but does Rex like spicy food?" Lily asked politely, her voice soft. She didn't want to seem like her questions were out of line and she didn't want to start problems already, so she figured that being polite to the man she'd be living with would probably be a good way to go about things.

As Gus spoke about following him, Rose once more took up the rear of the pack, letting Lily stay on the android's heels. At the mention of her clothing, Rose paused and looked toward the man. Instead of speaking, she simply stayed quiet, a first for the woman, but at this moment, the older sister wouldn't be able to get between Gus and Lily if what she said hit a raw nerve and he went after the closest thing to her. The man didn't seem the type, but people rarely were what they seemed. Lily was the only exception of that that Rose had ever met in her long life.

The home that they entered was very spacious from what they could tell by the foyer and on their way to the kitchen, which Lily was anxiously awaiting. It had always been her favorite part of any home and cooking really was a passion of hers that she constantly strived to fulfill. The kitchen looked well stocked and it was very nice. A smile spread over the silver haired woman's face, but she'd need to get started cooking if the food would be done in time to have it on the table by the time Rex woke up and if he was anything like his name, she didn't want to disappoint. "Forgive me for being hasty, but if the meal I'm planning is going to be done in time, I need to get started right away." Lily said with a polite bow at the waist before she grabbed Rose's hand and all but dragged the blond into the depth of the kitchen.

The younger of the two sister's took charge of the situation, telling Rose what spices to grab from the spice collection as she raided the fridge and freezer for the lamb. Opening cupboards and drawers to find what they needed, the older sister let Lily boss her around the kitchen as she quickly thawed and spiced the lamb, leaving the peppercorns from the recipe that she recited in her head, barking orders at Rose for the cucumber raita, which was a plain yogurt with chopped cucumbers, mint, a hint of salt and a teaspoon of sugar. Fennel seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, salt and thyme were blended in a coffee grinder until they were mixed power was introduced to the mixture of lemon juice and garlic. The spice blend was rubbed onto butterflied lamb leg and it was placed onto a hot pan. "Gus?" Lily said in the midst of her instructions to the blond twin who was slower at the making of such an easy side dish. "How does Rex like his meat? Rare? Medium? Well done?" The silver haired woman didn't look up from what she was doing as she waited for an answer from him.

Once Gus had answered and the meat was cooked just in time to the master's liking, Lily sliced the meat thinly and placed it on a plate, putting the cucumber raita in a small bowl beside the meat on the plate and looking up at the android with a confident smile. "Just in time, hm?" Rose had stopped doing anything after the cucumber raita was done and had leaned against the counter, a plate of her own lamb and raita being slowly eaten on while she stood in the way in the kitchen. Lily was used to Rose being in the way while she worked and had learned to work around the other woman instead of shooing her from the kitchen every time. Lily also had a small plate, untouched and set aside out of the way so that she could take responsibility if the food was not to her master's liking.

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

Take my hand let's go somewhere we can rest our souls. We'll sit where it's warm, you say 'look, we're here alone'.
I was running in circles, I hurt myself just to find my purpose. Everything was so worthless, I didn't deserve this, but to me you were perfect.

( Where are you? And I'm so sorry. I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight. I need somebody and always. This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time. )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 pm
User Image

Gus was happy that they were back at the house. He had control in the house. Well, more control than he did outside. He knew where everything was, he knew the rules, and he knew his owner. The young lady Lily had a question for him regarding Rex's tastes. Gus turned his head to look at her, his mind whirring as he found the appropriate directory. "He is not a large fan of spicy, but he doesn't mind it every so often." Gus replied duly. "Just make sure you can provide a drink that could not make the taste constantly shop. I know that milk is good for that type of thing." This was the reason that Rex needed a proper chef. Gus didn't understand things like milk wouldn't go well with certain foods. He was considerate to things, but he didn't think about clashing tastes. After all, he didn't have taste buds and the internet didn't always cover things like how peppermint ice cream wouldn't work with apples. To people things like that was common sense, so they didn't write about it. Thus Gus was none the wiser. Plus, every time Rex criticized Gus's food, he didn't say what exactly was wrong with it, just that it didn't taste good. He wasn't a connoisseur of food, so he couldn't place exactly what was wrong. However, it was also partly Gus' fault. He didn't even ask what was wrong. He just assumed that he was wrong. Like many of the people on the internet, Gus was rather pessimistic.

Then there was Rose. She said nothing to his query. Gus would not have appreciate this, in fact, he would have probably even been annoyed. If he had the ability to be annoyed. The angry emotion range was not in Gus's programming. So he normally just replied what was fact instead of getting annoyed. Gus stopped then, waiting for her response. Perhaps she... his mind whirred. "It does not need to happen this instant. But it will happen today. Lily, I should also wash your things as well. Naturally I will provide you both with a change of clothes. Actually..." Gus paused. There was something in the house that fit in that category. He did not know what it was. His search only brought up the word 'Wardrobe.' He was going to have to check with the main computer to where this 'wardrobe' was. "We will discuss it after the meal. I have to hook up to the computer to see what wardrobe is. Besides a portal of course." It took a little getting used to the way Gus spoke. Sometimes he made odd references stated as truth that no one would understand even if they asked him what they meant. He would explain, and it wasn't because of bad explanation. It was because what he said wouldn't make sense unless they knew what reference he spoke of. The best way to deal with his way of speech was to just ignore the odd references. However, sometimes it was interesting to try and figure out where he got the reference from.

Lily seemed 'right at home' in the kitchen. She immediately took the lead in the kitchen, dragging her sister Rose into the kitchen with her. Gus had had other plans for Rose while his sister cooked, but they could be easily moved around. He would get them changed after the cooking was done. In the meantime, in was interesting to watch Lily fly around the kitchen to get the meal cooked. He couldn't stay long, though. While she cooked he had many things to do. Normally he did not hook up to the computer during the day, but today he had to make an exception. "I will return shortly." He said, quitting the room. He left, going straight to his quarters. It was a very small room in comparison to the rest of the house. Rather, it wasn't small, but it was so filled up with computer equipment that there wasn't that much room to walk around in it. There was the computer he always used. He held up his writ so that the plate on his forearm faced him, which was visible because of the way he rolled his sleeves up. He opened it, reaching in with a gloved hand to pull out a usb cable. The cable unwound, and he plugged the head of it into the computer. His eyes went black for a split second as the android accepted the computer into his system. He searched for seconds as he looked through the computers massive memory to access the data on wardrobe. He found it. It was a present from Rex's parents, mainly from his mother. Rex had told Gus that his mother had convinced his father to give it to him. It had magical qualities, and was one of the few magical items in the household. Rex had put it in the guestroom and only used it when he had a formal gathering to attend or had an unexpected guest. Gus emptied all the memory from the shop except for his interactions with the siblings into the computer and downloaded the information on the wardrobe.

When he was done with this information trade, he disconnected his arm from the computer, his eyes once again flickering. He lightly pulled on the cable, and a mechanism in his arm retracted the cable until the head of it fit into it's appropriate slot. Gus closed the panel. He then returned to the kitchen. He continued to watch the girl run around the kitchen, once again fascinated. Then she turned to him, a question on her lips. "Almost bloody." Gus replied. Gus had known Rex to eat raw meat before, when the mood hit him. The man could be quite the animal sometimes. Speaking of Rex. "GUS! WHERE THE BLAZES ARE YOU?" Gus looked at Lily, a small smirk appearing. "Just in time." He quickly entered the kitchen, opening drawers and cabinets, pulling out a plate and silverware. He held these in one hand and picking up the meal she just prepared in the other. "We'll get you both changed after I serve Rex and you eat." He said, taking the food out to the living room. "In the dining room, Rex. Your lunch is ready as ordered." He called, setting the table quickly with all the things Lily had quickly prepared. Rex entered the room seconds later, suffering from serious bed head and his clothes exceedingly wrinkled. "Did you have a good nap?" Gus inquired and Rex fell into the chair in front of the meal. He looked at it critically. It definitely had not been made by Gus. Gus had a habit of making sure the meal was completely balanced, which this one didn't seem to be as much. "Yes. Although it would've been better if I didn't need it." He looked pointedly at the android on standby. Then he turned to his food. He picked up the fork, pushing a piece of meat over experimentally. Bloody. Rex grinned. Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad. After a bite, the grin grew. "Perfect. Gus, who the hell did you hire? Nah, tell me after I'm done. I need to meet the guy that made this." "Alright Rex. I will have the chef meet you once I am done with preparations." Rex ate heartily, happy with the food.

Gus quickly walked back to the kitchen. "Both of you should change now. Although Rex isn't exactly picky with appearances, I believe your chances will be better with him if you are well garbed. Hold off on what you are doing. We must go up to the guestroom immediately to bet you both in clean attire." Lily might wonder what Rex thought, so Gus answered the unsaid question. "Rex is enjoying your food very much." He gestured for them to follow and led them to the guest bedroom. Inside was the wardrobe he needed. It was not ornate, but well varnished and fit the room well. The wardrobe had the property that whoever opened it would be given a selection of clothes in their size. Depending on what they needed when they opened it would also change the contents. If they needed fancy clothes, the selection would be fancy. If they needed practical, the clothes would be practical. It was a fascinating piece of furniture. "Get changed then please return to the kitchen. I will wash your garments as you meet Rex."

User Image

tricklesky

tricklesky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:29 pm
( Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue. )

User Image User Image

This innocence, it's brilliant. I hope that will stay. This moment is perfect, please don't go away. I need you now and I'll hold on to it.

Lily nodded lightly to the man's words, making a mental note in stone about her master's tastes as she also adjusted the recipe in her mind accordingly. The cumin and mustard seeds wouldn't make it too spicy, but it would give it a light kick of flavor. Even as Rose was rude to Gus, at least she was being nicer than she usually was to masters that had come across them and chose to say nothing rather than a back handed comment soaked in the acid that had accumulated in her system after so long of being used. The blond woman was careful when she wasn't sure what she was up against and wasn't sure what could happen to her sister if she did say something that went a little too far. Rose took another moment to recognize that male wasn't in his right mind, but then again... He was a computer in a body, so it was to be expected. "Portal, hm? Been reading too many book?" Rose's voice was slightly cold toward the being in front of Lily as she spoke, but it wasn't seething with hatred as it normally was toward people, which was a thing that hadn't happened in a long time and made Lily cast purple hued eyes toward her sister. The blond woman was looking around the home lazily as she played follow the leader with the other two.

Lily turned back toward Gus his words sank in about a computer and a confused look crossed over her face. She'd figured out that he wasn't human, but as to what he was, she wasn't sure. The younger twin had never been around computers or anything like them so it was new to her. The thought of someone hooking up to one was unheard of and she was about to ask what he meant until the kitchen grabbed her full attention and she excused herself from Gus' side to drag Rose into the kitchen to make the meal.

As the pair all but danced around each other in the kitchen to prepare the meal, neither of them really acknowledged Gus' words, Rose out of disinterest and Lily out of concentration as the male left. It wasn't until the silver haired cook looked up that she realized the android was gone, but she pushed the thought aside as she moved around the kitchen with quick precise movements that had been mastered over time. But when Gus came back, Lily noticed right away and asked about Rex's taste of meat before she simply nodded to his answer and cooked it on the cusp of medium rare. A loud voice made Lily almost flinch and made Rose look up lazily from her food as Gus entered the kitchen and made the master's plate and rushed out of the kitchen.

The twin mimics looked at one another before Rose shrugged and turned back to her meal as Lily stood nervously in the kitchen. "What if he doesn't like it, Rosy?" The younger twin asked, using a nickname from their childhood which earned her a side glare from her sister. "Then he doesn't like it. You're new and don't know his tastes. I'll kill him if he makes you cry. Just like the old days." Rose assured her sister who looked back at her with a small smile before she turned to her food. Cutting off a piece of the meat, the silver haired woman popped it into her mouth, savoring the flavors of the food. Just about as she was about to eat another bite, Gus appeared once again and Lily dropped her fork immediately and turned to the man, waiting for orders or at worst, a re-order. But Lily only nodded as Gus told them that they needed to get well dressed, although Rose wasn't one who liked to get pulled away from her food. A bright smile lit Lily's face as the man told her news that soothed the worry in her immediately and that the master enjoyed the dish.

Lily cast a glance at the blond woman before she followed Gus toward the guestroom and as always, Rose wasn't too far behind, more to protect her sister if anything happened than to obey orders. The bedroom was occupied with a wardrobe which simply got a tilt of the head from the now confused Lily and a raise of Rose's eyebrow. Curiosity pricked at Lily to go look inside and she did without much hesitation, awing at the clothing before her eyes. It was like... It had exactly what she wanted. Surprise melted away into excitement as she pulled a long dark brown dress from a hanger. "Look Rose! It's my favorite color!" She exclaimed as Rose leaned against the door frame to the room. "Mhm." The blond hummed to her excited sister as the other woman pulled another dress from the wardrobe. "And I like this one too! Oh! And this one! Rosey, come help me find one to wear!" Lily said, her voice high with happiness and excitement, a child on Christmas morning as she dug through the clothes.

The blond woman moved toward her sister and held the clothing up the Lily's frame, choosing a European style brown dress that would cover enough to fit Rose's standards. Lily undressed and put the dress on easily, surprised that it hugged her body as if it was made for her. Twirling around in the dress, Lily laughed happily as she admired the way her body fit in the dress. Then again, after only eating one meal a day, it was usually easy to slip into anything. It was keeping it on that was usually the more difficult part.

Just as she had predicted, things were looking up, but she didn't see the side of it that Rose did. The first day was always the easiest... It was about a month into living with people that they started to get bored and nasty and mean or viscous, which is typically where the more torturous activities came into play. The twins were typically captured after the murder of their master around the sixth month mark after being able to hide for about a month.

Rose pushed the thoughts aside as she watched her sister happy again, it made a small smile cross her face and soften the coldness that was always in her eyes. Turning to the wardrobe herself, the blond looked through the clothing until she found something that suited her fancy as well. A short white dress that was just perfect for her without going over board when it came to showing off skin, though it did come close. After the two were changed, Lily gathered up the clothing and followed Rose out of the room and back into the kitchen. "Sorry it took so long. I... Couldn't decide which dress I liked better..." Lily explained to Gus as she approached him, a light blush marring her cheeks as Rose stood behind her with a bored look on her face.

Take my hand let's go somewhere we can rest our souls. We'll sit where it's warm, you say 'look, we're here alone'.
I was running in circles, I hurt myself just to find my purpose. Everything was so worthless, I didn't deserve this, but to me you were perfect.

Quote:
Hope it's good.

( Where are you? And I'm so sorry. I cannot sleep, I cannot dream tonight. I need somebody and always. This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time. )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:30 pm
User Image

Gus looked at her, slight confusion on his face. "I don't know what you mean. I do not read, however. Books are more of Rex's past time." He found it much easier to simply download the entirety of novels onto his hard drive. What people like Rex took hours to read he could accomplish in a matter of minutes if he chose to. However, he did not put much stock into reading unless it was a how to book of some sort. After all, what good did fiction do? It allowed people to escape into a world that wasn't their own and more likely hurt than help them. At most it taught morals, which Gus could simply read a list of on the internet just by looking up the word moral.

"I apologize you could not finish your food in the time I left you, but Rex wants to meet both of you after he is done eating." Gus said as he led them up. He wasted no time, and after he got them situated with the wardrobe he left them, closing the door behind them and heading back downstairs to the kitchen so that he could keep the food warm. Not that he understood, but he had read that food was better kept hot or that it tasted better hot. He got the foil roll out of a drawer, putting it over each plate separately before putting the foil back away. Then he returned to the living room to see to Rex. Rex was still eating heartily, clearly enjoying the food. After the plate was empty, he ran a finger along the bottle and licked it. Then he looked at Gus in approval. "How did you hire this person? You can't taste. Were you just lucky?" He leaned his head on his elbows and looked up with him thoughtfully. Which wasn't a good look for him. "Yes. I did. Although, I didn't hire anyone." Rex tilted his head slightly. "What do you mean you didn't hire anyone? Then who cooked my meal? It wasn't you." Rex stood. Gus took the dirty plate and silverware from the table, heading back to the kitchen. "I bought someone. Or rather, I bought some two." Rex followed Gus into the kitchen. "You bought someone? I told you to hire someone! What gave you the bright idea to buy some people?!" Rex was getting annoyed. It was his own fault. He cut Gus off when he told him that it would be more frugal in the long run to buy someone and told him to basically do what he wished.

"You told me to do as I wanted. And I did not have the idea. I was going to buy one person, but the promising individual had a sister and they came as a pair. I thought the young woman was perfect for our purposes." He put the empty dishes in the sink. He normally was the one to do the dishes, but he was going to let Lily do it from now on. The less he worked with water, the less likely it would get under his skin and ruin all of his wiring. He then turned to face Rex, who looked a shade redder. He was clearly unhappy with Gus' decision. He put his hands on Gus's shoulder, pulling him down to look him straight in the eye. "And where will they be staying?" Gus let himself be pulled down. "I thought they could stay in the guest room with your parents' wardrobe." "Gus, that is not cool. I don't want anyone besides guests in my house. I fired my staff because I wanted AS LITTLE COMPANY AS POSSIBLE. I. Hate. People. They. Are. Annoying. And. Shallow." He released Gus's shoulder and turned away. Gus, however, refused to leave the house again so soon. It looked like it was going to rain soon. He reached over, pulling Rex back towards him and getting a firm arm around his neck. He put him in what was pretty much a headlock. Rex gasped in surprise and annoyance. "GUS. YOU LET GO OF ME RIGHT THIS INSTANT."

Gus shook his head. "In a moment, Rex. I just wanted to inform you this way so you couldn't storm off without even meeting the young ladies. I read that this is the most effective way to stop someone leaving and it would seem it is true as you are still here." Rex was becoming annoyed. "Gus. Of course I'm still here since I don't want my head to leave my shoulders. This is also a good way to kill people!" Gus blinked. "That's not in my data. You will be fine so long as you don't try and run off. I found another way, but I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate rope burn. Now, regarding the ladies. I refuse to take them back unless you try to give them a chance. Give them two days and I will take them back. If you want to take them back sooner than that, you will take you back yourself." Rex was furious. "GUS-" It was that instance that the two came back into the room. Rex looked at them, stopping mid yell. "Gus. Let me go. Right now." His voice left no room for question. Gus released him, since he had heard what he had to say. However, he released him slowly, making sure he would not take his anger out on the girls. Rex, once released, glared up at Gus. He stood at five foot nine inches. Taller than the girls, but shorter than Gus. Rex reached up, ruffling his hand through his hair. "Gus. If you would." Gus knew what that meant. "Rex, these are the sisters Lily and Rose. Lily and Rose, this is my owner Rex." Rex wheeled on Gus then. "Gus. I told you for the ******** hundreth time. You are an android which I don't own! You just work for me. I don't want to own a prototype who strangles me with no regret! I wouldn't buy that. Not even they would buy that. You. Work. For. Me." Gus knew he wasn't trying to be hurtful. He also knew for sure that the girls would be staying for a bit. Rex wasn't going to go to the trouble of taking the girls back himself. He didn't like going into town. Plus, he hadn't jumped immediately to returning, so it meant he was open to the idea. "Anyway-" Rex turned to the sisters.

"Which one of you twigs is Lily and which one is Rose?" He approached them, but not too close. He looked at them. The blond was pretty in a sort of rebellious way. Well, pretty for a human, that is. "And how did you manage to trick Gus into buying you two?" Rex was not in the least trusting. Especially when Gus was involved. It was similar to the relationship of Lily and Rose in some regards, although Rex believed in tough love. Gus was the closest thing to a brother that Rex had ever had. And he was also the only one who was willing to deal with him. "And which one of you made the meal Gus left for me? It was pleasantly tolerable, especially compared to this one's cooking. Then again, anything's tolerable to his cooking." He jerked a thumb at Gus.

User Image

tricklesky

tricklesky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 pm

User Image User Image
(Click the pic for their current attire.)

Lily only nodded to Gus' words asking for forgiveness that they had not been able finish eating, but the man didn't get an acknowledgement from Rose before the man turned to make his way down stairs and the two of the sisters got dressed. But as they began to descend the stairs, Rose stopped Lily and moved in front of her at the sound of yelling, keeping the younger of the two of them behind herself as the pair came into the kitchen. Gus held another man in a headlock, the yelling stopping as the two came into view. The blond looked at the men with cold blue eyes as Lily peeked over her sister's shoulder, standing on her tip toes to see what was happening.

However, as soon as the man's voice commanded Gus, it was obvious who was in charge between the two and Rose continued to keep the more friendly sibling behind herself. However, as they were introduced, Lily only smiled brightly as the two men exchanged words before the alpha male turned his attention back toward the women, asking questions about them. The younger sister moved easily from behind her sister, ducking around her and making her way toward Rex without hesitation. "Hello, master Rex. I am Lily. I am the person who cooked the lamb while Rose made the raita under my instruction. Forgive me that it was only pleasantly tolerable. I hope that I can redeem myself come dinner." Lily said with a polite bow as she stood in front of Rex, her hands interlocked behind her back. "Oh! This is my older sister, Rose. Please forgive her in advance for her sharp tongue. She's really not that bad underneath it all." The younger sister said in defense of her older sister who had picked up her position of leaning against the counter with a watchful eye over both Rex and her sister.

Rose stared at the trio. "We didn't trick Gus into anything. He needed a cook and that's what Lily does best. She also cleans and anything else that is needed around the house except for a few, more intimate, affairs." The blond said, answering the one question that had been left unanswered by Lily's ramblings, her voice still holding the natural silky tone. "Oh. And I must warn you ahead of time, master, if you make Lily cry, I'll rip your family jewels from your body and strangle you with them." Rose spat the word 'master' and her eyes narrowed as she stared at him. She's had always been over protective, but it was a warning that she gave any of the masters that they're been purchased by and it was a warning that she typically kept close to.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:33 pm
User Image

Gus moved over to stand somewhat between Rex and Gus. "Gus, stop hovering. Go use that mechanical mayhem of a mind and do something useful. How's Jargon doing? Go fix it!" Gus shook his head. "Jargon has no need of maintenance, however I believe your alarm clock needs fixing. You broke it this morning, if you remember." Rex was still looking at the sisters warily. "Yes, yes, go fix that." Gus was reluctant to leave, but he trusted Rex not to do anything... stupid. "Alright, but the girls need to eat." Gus left, going up to Rex's room and picking up the busted clock off the floor. He passed the kitchen on the way to his workshop, which was located in the garage. He looked in. It looked like Rex hadn't attacked anyone, which was good. He was not known for being a laid back man. However, he had bade Gus to fix the clock, so Gus was going to do it.

Once Gus had left, Rex didn't become any more rude towards the pair. However, he wasn't any nicer either. "It is a pain to make your acquaintance, Lily. I would say it's a pleasure, but seeing as Gus is shoving you both on me without any of my say on it frankly isn't." Gus, in this case, would offer a handshake. Rex, however, was not Gus. Far from it. He didn't offer a handshake. Heck, he didn't even nod. He just crossed his arms and stared down at the two, disdain on his features. "However, I will give you some credit. The lamb was decent. And God, don't apologize. I have no doubt Gus rushed you into it. And those clothes. Also, drop the master crap. It's stupid. Waste of breath. You call Gus master, you can call me master. But Gus won't stand for that s**t and neither will I." He eyed them. He always gave the use of that wardrobe to his guests because you could always tell what people were like by what they chose. Sometimes even a little of their background. Lily was free spirited and somewhat practical, at least. No one wore brown who wasn't practical. Rose, on the other hand, was used to having to catch people's eyes. He then looked back at Lily, speaking. "Don't stand there blindly smiling at me. Eat. Both of you. I don't need the stupid noise of your stomachs rumbling." He waved in the direction of the foil covered place. He was actually being nice, although it was a weird way of doing it. "Rose." He said, acknowledging the name with a borderline condescending look. "I'm capable of handling a sharp tongue. It's not like it can cut." He spoke to Lily, but he didn't stop looking at Rose.

"I'm so sure." Rex said sarcastically. "Because it was such a perfect coincidence that your sister just happened to be what we need. Shocking." He made no response to the bit of intimate affairs. It was funny. Despite being raised by a dragon who took what he wanted, he learned from his family that sex was cheap unless the person you were having it with meant something to you. Jacking off with no one was one things. As a half human he had his needs, after all. However, hookers and whores were not to be trusted or used. You never knew what was in their pretty bimbo heads. And the yellow Rose certainly layered her voice enough to compete with the best of the floozies. Well, until she told him her little threat. He found it funny. He chuckled darkly, even. "Drop the master, Rosie. I won't mess with your precious princess of a silver haired sibling. Neither of you mean a thing to mean if it weren't for her cooking skills. Right now you should be worried about you. Besides, even if I was interested in her, you'd have a very hard time doing anything about it." Rex walked over to Lilly, his eyes half closed like he was thinking to himself. He did that when he wove magic. He patted Lily lightly on the head before heading out of the kitchen. "I mean look at you. You can't even move your legs." He had cast a binding spell. It would wear off a minute or so after he left the way he cast it, but until then Rose's legs were all but frozen. He had locked her feet and her ankles into place. He called back nonchalantly, pausing halfway up the stairs. "If either of you wish to speak with me, I will be in the library. Although I doubt you will. In two days you will be heading back, anyway. Gus is in the garage if you have any questions for him. And Rose, if you want your vengeance let me know before I get comfortable in my chair. I don't want to wreck my books, after all." He continued up the stairs to the library. He had just challenged her. He found her a little more interesting than her friendly sibling. She had spunk. It had been a long time since he'd seen someone with real spunk. He would enjoy the next two days.

User Image

tricklesky

tricklesky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 pm

User Image User Image

Both Lily and Rose watched in silence as Gus and Rex spoke. Lily knew better than to interrupt while Rose was uninterested in them other than the fact that they were within distance to her younger sister. However once Lily had moved forward to speak to Rex as an introduction, her face fell as the man spoke to her. The younger sister hated to be a bother to anyone, so hearing that she was suddenly a pain to someone who didn't want her, her mind went straight to what she did wrong. But as the man spoke of her food, she looked up at him, a small smile replacing the almost horrified look that had previously presented itself on her face. "Thank you... Rex." Lily said, unfamiliar with calling masters by their names rather than formalities. And she was about to apologize for calling the man master except that he'd told her not to. Confusion raced through the younger woman's mind of what to do in the situation, but she was interrupted by the man speaking to Rose.

Rose only shrugged at his words. "It was. Lily loves to cook, mastered hundreds of recipes and techniques over her seven hundred year life time while I typically stuck towards more predictable things such as men and their desires." A small sigh left the woman's chest as she crossed her arms under her breasts and looked toward Rex, giving him her threat which she truly intended to keep if he ever did make the younger sibling cry. However, the man's words made her glare at the man. That's what he thought, anyway. As a mimic, they were more prone to magic and spells than most humans. But what annoyed her more was the nickname he'd called her. 'Rosey'. It had been a name she'd went by when she was working the streets so that her regular name wouldn't be contaminated by memories of the countless men that had simply done what men do. Rose was, after all, used goods in most cases. She'd been to the bottom of the barrel, she'd hit rock bottom and there had been times when she'd all but given up. However, it was Lily that typically kept her going. Rose's past was a thing that most people frowned upon, but when you're an orphan with no real future, what more could a girl do to make quick money?

Rex's words of not being able to move caught her attention and instinctively, she tried to move, but found herself incapable. Magic, hm? "Who says I have to move to kill you? You have no idea what we are or what we're capable of." A smirk crossed her lips as she looked at the man. "I could have a long list of abilities for all you know and could kill you by... Dropping your blood pressure or making your head explode. Who's to say I can't. Your boy Gus never did ask, after all." Her voice was laced with venom and coyness. At this time, she was a wild card to this man and at times, she could do anything anyone else could do. Lily looked back at her sister with a worried glance before she put her head down and stepped back after a quick look from her older sister. Rose didn't want Lily to be in the way if things got violent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

"Seven hundred years? Hm. You two are almost as old as my father." Rex replied, only half surprised at their age. He knew better than to think that humans always lived to be only eighty or so. There were many immortal folks nowadays. "That explains why her food is better than others. She must have had a lot of time to practice. Although you surprise me. Your sister spends her time mastering useful things while you spent all your time luring men you had no interest in. You should've thought about something better to do. Like read. I'm going to assume you can both read." He spoke flatly, like all that he was saying was fairly obvious.

"What are you capable of, then? Not that you have to tell me. If you had the ability to kill people without moving I highly doubt you would be stuck in a slave shop for Gus to pick up. You and your precious sister could have escaped easily, right? But no, you were stuck in the cage and you can't kill without touching." He grinned back at her. It wasn't a pleasant grin, but a bring it on kind of grin. "And about your long list of abilities. How would you feel about losing them? I hear they make special collars for ability users. I'll only have to deal with you for two days, but surely your new owner would appreciate the gesture. As for Gus, I'll have to ask him to see what your abilities are. I'm pretty sure the shop he bought you from surely has a file on you somewhere, wouldn't you think?"

Up the stairs he went, ambling into the library. He had so many books. The book he had to edit lay on the table. He had pretty much finished it. All he had to do was mail it to his company. He stacked the paper carefully, as if it were precious. To him, his books were worth more than anything else in his house, and he wouldn't trade them for anything. He smiled lightly, a strange smile that didn't cross his lips often. It was almost, handsome when he smiled like that. He picked up the papers, putting them into a box. After they were secured with the mailing address on the top, he carried the box downstairs, leaving it by the front door for the mailman. Content with his load being done, he decided he wanted something to drink. Hopefully the pair wasn't still in the kitchen. He wanted as little contact as possible with them.

Gus was almost done with the clock. It had not been hard, once Gus decided to scrap the plastic exterior for a metal one. It was just a matter of putting together the pieces of the box. The half completed alarm clock lay on his workbench when he realized that he had not told the girls everything they might need to know. He quickly ran through his systems, finding a small glitch in his memory. He would have to repair that tonight while the other members of the house slept. He rose from the bench, deciding that the information transferral was more important than the fixing of an extraneous clock. He stood, his stool creaking slightly. It needed to be oiled.

Gus entered the kitchen first, and was happy that the two were still in the kitchen. "I'm sorry I did not return soo-" Gus cut his sentence off as Rex entered the room, seeing the two annoyances were still in. However, perhaps they could do something for him. "Lily, get me a glass of the juice in the fridge, would ya? I'm thirsty. Rose, it's been too long. " He joshed, a smirk crossing his lips. "Gus, why didn't you look up what these two could do?" Gus paused, confused. He had conducted a very specific search on the website, directions. He didn't look at the stock the shop offered, and instead had just found the information he thought he needed to know. "There was no computer at the shop, Rex. There was only people and staff." "Well, conduct a search to see what these two can do tonight. I refused to be killed in my sleep." He said the last sentence in a way that implied he didn't believe that would happen in the least. Gus nodded in acknowledgment to these orders. Rex leaned against the bar, gesturing to the girls. "How much did you tell them about their brief time here?" Gus made a regretful face. "I was about to right now, Rex. Did you get your book sent?" Rex grinned. "No need to worry, Gus, it's on the porch waiting to be mailed. How's the alarm clock going?" He sounded genuinely interested in Gus's answer.

User Image

tricklesky

tricklesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:08 am

User Image User Image

Lily could only watch the two argue. It was like the clash of the titans all over again, but his approval of her food made another small smile cross over the woman's lips as she kept her head facing the ground, an obedient little slave. But to his comment of Rose's profession, the blond merely raised an eyebrow. "I guess. But prostitution is the oldest profession. Men never change, no matter how many lifetimes you live through. They still get off on looking at naked women and they will still pay for a pretty blond with a good sized rack and a tiny waist." Rose shrugged after her words were spoken. "As for what I could have done... I did what was necessary to keep a roof over my sister's head and give her a life where she didn't have to go through what I did. That's all that matters to me in the end. Everything else takes a back seat to that." Rose reasoned more to herself than to the man she'd been speaking to.

When she was done, Rose only looked at the floor, a blank expression on her face. Her mind was going back to all the times she'd scrubbed her skin with bleach water and steel wool, she'd scrubbed her skin until there were patches missing every night. But once Rex spoke, she pushed aside the thoughts and looked up at him with cold eyes once more. "It depends. One meal a day, not fear of sickness and having a roof over your head, all for free? It sounds a lot like human prisons except that you're not raped in the slave market." Her hand went to the bruise on her cheek, tracing fingers around the painful dark patch of skin, her other hand moving to touch her side where ribs were slowly fixing themselves, but the movements weren't intentional. "Beaten, yes, but not raped or stabbed." Rose said as she let her hands fall to her sides, slipping a foot forward a half an inch as the spell wore off faster than it would have had she been human. "But you never know. As I told you android, I wont kill anyone unless they make a move on my sister or make her cry."

The man continued to speak about her lack of powers and she tuned him out, lifting her hand to examine her fingers as if she was one of the more high maintenance female. "Look. You can do what you want. Actions have consequences though. After you send us back, just think. You'll have to go back to the crappy food that your android makes you and we go back to lounging around in a cage with absolutely nothing to do. In my opinion, that's better than being in a place where I have to deal with an a** hole who holds himself higher than us yet acts like he doesn't feel that way. At least the few masters we've had told us straight up that we were lower than they were." Rose spat at him, anger roiling through her like an ocean in a storm. "Rose, please don-" Lily was cut off by Rose who moved forward toward the man until she was right in front of him. "And yes, I can read and I do whenever I am able. I especially enjoy Homer's 'The Odyssey ' and 'The Illiad' and other novels that can take me away from my past. Men like you make me sick! You've probably had an easy life with everything handed to you. Yet you look down on people like us who had to actually work just to scrap by and every time things even began to look up, even a little bit, they were torn from us, leaving us back on the street with little money and no shelter. You have no idea what it has been like!" Rose all but yelled at the man before turning around and walking away from the man into the kitchen where she washed her hands, a bad habit that most people didn't pick up. Every time she talked about her past, Rose felt like she was so filthy and had to wash herself and since a shower wasn't readily available, washing her hands was the best thing.

As the man headed up the stairs to wherever he was going as Lily cast a look over to her sister who began to scrub at her hands with vicious strokes of her nails along her skin. "Rose..." Lily said as she moved toward her sister. She'd always felt guilty for what her sister had gone through for her, but she'd been thankful for everything that Rose had done for her. But the one time she'd apologized for making the woman work so hard, Rose had looked almost sad and told her that she should have been the one thanking Lily for keeping her sane all these years. "Rosey. Stop. You're going to make yourself bleed again." Lily whispered to her sister as she reached toward the other woman, but Rose stood stoic at the touch and the younger sister withdrew her hand. Just when Rose was about to say something to her sibling, Gus emerged and the blond turned off the water and turned to look at the man, anger still coiling through her veins. If she saw that man too often, she'd end up hitting him which was probably a bad idea if she wanted to keep Lily out of trouble.

However, Gus' words were cut off by the Rex demanding a glass of juice which Lily all but jumped on the task he'd told her, grabbing a cup after searching through a few cupboards for one and to the fridge, pouring the juice into the cup and sliding it in front of him. But the words he sent to the blond which earned him a death glare. "Don't even look at me. You make my skin crawl." Rose snapped at the man before she looked away from him, a disgusted look on her face. But as the two men spoke, Rose turned to the foiled plates. Her stomach was too tense to eat anything at the moment, anger too strong in her veins and adrenaline running rampant through her to eat anything. "Lily. Eat. You don't need to lose any more weight." Rose demanded to her sister who turned and nodded gently before she moved to the plate that had been wrapped as she ate slowly, not enjoying the flying sparks between the two alphas, and sadly, they weren't the good kind.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 am
User Image

Rex looked disdainfully at Rose, standing in front of him and basically threw up anger at him. "You aren't lower than me. I just don't like you. You are causing me problems and making me mad. Just because I own you doesn't make anything different if you want to kill me or kiss up. It's just a ******** piece of paper on a document. My believing you are lower than me means I do not even think you are worth talking to. However, as you might ******** notice I'm still here and even listening to the shitty sob story that you're bawling out. Now do you have something useful to tell me or should I just shut your yap right now? And you assume my life was easy. You can judge my ******** life however you like but just because I live in a fancy house does not mean that I've had an easy life, got it? And you can read? Now we're getting somewhere." He looked at Gus. Gus didn't understand what was going on. He didn't know about Rex's life before his parent moved here. Rex didn't seem to care to discuss it. However, he worried for the sisters. Especially Lily. She didn't seem to be able to handle violence like her sister. He inched to stand in between her and Rex, half protecting her from his yelling.

Gus half shoved Rex out of the room. Rex needed to cool his head. "GUS? WHAT are you doing?" Rex was adamant about being shoved out. He was almost getting mad enough to turn. However, as it stood, Gus out muscled him. "Rex, it is not a good idea to tell people you don't like them. It will not make your relationship any easier. And she did make a good point. Without them you are going to go back to eating my cooking for a day or two while I find something more suitable." "Gus. I don't like them with. They are stirring up my life." Gus's mind whirred. Rex wasn't trying to insult them, he was just being... himself. Gus had to find a way to convince him that he had to find a way to get along with them. He was almost sad. They seemed like they would click, but now they just seemed to clash. "Rex, please try to get along for them just for today. I don't want them to have to go home so soon after they just got here." "That makes two of us." Rex said angrily. Gus's brain did not compute. It didn't make sense. They were fighting and clashing and didn't get along with anything of it. How did it make any sense that Rex.... didn't want them to leave. His brain whirred, becoming even louder because his mechanical mind was not able to comprehend the data presented to him. It was similar to him being told that two plus two was equal to five and knowing it was five but not knowing how. It made no sense. Rex caught onto the loud noise and spoke quickly so that Gus's mind wouldn't overheat. However, he clearly didn't appreciate having to. He said it with anger and annoyance. "They interest me, dammit. Rose interests me. I want to hear her story. It should be interesting to hear. However, I'm pretty ******** sure she's not just going to tell me the whole ******** tale right off the bat. Her sister might, though. But I don't want to hear her sister's shitty story."

Gus, had he not been mechanical, might have just fainted in relief. They were going to stay. "Gus. No telling them they're hanging around, kay? I wanna see what they do if they're trying to make an effort to stay." Gus seemed to understand that it was almost cruel what he was doing, but he had an order and he would abide. "I will brief Lily and Rose." "No. You will brief Lily. I'm going to get my drink." Rex snapped and shoved Gus off of him, storming back into the kitchen. He downed the entire contents in a single go. He glared at the sibling. "Just looking at me makes your skin crawl? That's it. I was gonna come back and just calmly talk, but I've had it." He slammed his glass on the floor. "Clearly talking to you isn't doing anything, so I suppose I'll just have to show you another way of doing things." He strode up to Rose and grabbed her by the waste. He slung her over her shoulder, his strength spiking. He carried her out of the kitchen. "Lily, stay there. Gus has a few things to tell you." He took Rose downstairs, into the basement. Down there was not what was expected. There was a court of some sort as well as a punching bag, a pool table, and oddly enough, a fuz ball table. It was how Rex kept in shape this place. The pool and fuz ball table were not for exercise, but both were antiques. Rex didn't understand there was nothing mechanical when he bought them. He was still new to all this civilization crap. "I don't like you, and you don't like me. Gus and Lily clearly don't like your s**t so let's settle this in a way that I won't kill you. I have to return you both in one piece. Pick your ******** poison. If it's two person, I'm gonna be your opponent and enjoy the prospect of wiping the floor with you." He grinned evilly.

Gus looked in shock as Rex carried Rose out of the room. He looked at Lily meekly. "I suppose I should tell you what the deal is. Um...don't mind Rex, he won't kill her or anything. I can't promise he won't hurt her, but she'll be fine. So... you are good at cleaning, right?"

User Image

tricklesky

tricklesky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 am

User Image User Image

Rose rolled her eyes angrily at the man who stood there and told her that she wasn’t lower than he was because he was actually listening to her. It took a lot more than listening to a mere slave to show that they were equal. Like that damn collar being gone and them meeting on a completely equal base of power although Rose didn’t have many powers of her very own. She would have slapped him at that moment, had she not worried about Lily’s safety, but the urge to do so was growing the more she heard his voice. Taking a deep breath and counting to ten, closing her blue eyes as her hands balled into tight fists. 'One… Two… Three… four, five, six, seveneightnineten!' The woman thought angrily before she opened her eyes and turned to the moving android, but he was only moving to protect Lily against the man that was standing in front of her.

Rose moved toward her sister and almost seethed anger. Oh, how dare that man! It almost made her want to rip her hair out in complete anger and she was proud of her beauty. Even as Gus and Rex almost argued with each other, the blond pushed the two out of their mind, trying her best to calm herself down to the best of her ability which simply wasn’t good enough at the moment. As Rex came back in, cursing Gus as he walked toward his juice that had been set on the counter by the sister that was seeking to prove that the twins were worth keeping despite Rose’s problems.

Lily literally flinched back as the glass shattered on the floor, but Rose stood there tall, watching the man through narrowed eyes. "Show me another way, hm? What? You gonna throw me down and rape me too?" Rose taunted him, her voice sharp as the glass on the floor. But as the man strode toward her and picked her up, Lily reacted by reaching toward him only to be stared back by the blonde’s blue eyes. The silver haired sister could have cried because of the thoughts going through her mind. Torn between her sister and her orders, Lily panicked , her hands pushing through her hair as she watched the pair disappear.

Rose didn’t care to look around at the room around her, choosing to look as uninterested as possible as he set her down and blue eyes simply stared up at him. "I’m not going to fight you, Rex. While I do enjoy fighting, I enjoy doing nothing more." The blond pulled a strand of hair forward and ran it through her fingers as her eyes turned toward him. "And even if I did want to fight you, it’d be more of a strategy battle than a power battle as I match the power hidden beneath your human exterior." A smile pushed her lips upward as she turned her taunting eyes from her hair to the man in front of her.

She moved toward him, her hands behind her back in an almost innocent way, though she knew that Rex wouldn’t trust it. He was to smart for that. "Let’s get down to business. I want to know my sister will be safe. If you have to take your anger or frustration out on anyone, take it out on me. What do I need to do to assure that she will be safe?" Rose’s hand went to her hip as she glared up at Rex with blue eyes. "Sex isn’t an issue. As I’ve said before, I’ve done a lot less for sex when the need arises, but let me assure you that I’m clean. I can’t catch disease." Rose moved away from the man and turned away from him, her eyes softening once she was pointed away. The tough girl act usually worked but hiding the fact that she was still had feelings was something that grew more difficult with time. ”So, Rex, what is it that I can barter with you to ensure my sister’s safety and well being?" The question was asked over her shoulder as she ran her fingers over the pool table.

Lily almost immediately moved to clean up the glass on the floor after Rex had carried her sister away, her hands working shakily to clean up all the glass, her feet already getting small pieces of glass embedded in the soft skin. "Yes. I’m good at any household chore." The woman’s voice was more shaky than her hands as she did her very best to clean up the bigger pieces of glass. "Is there something you need me to clean, Gus?" Lily looked up at him with blue violet eyes that reflected her inner turmoil.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image

Perhaps he would send them back. This Rose was proving to be very troublesome and pigheaded and she might not be worth the good food. Rex wasn't much one to talk. He was also pigheaded, after all. However, he wasn't the type to find fault with himself when it came to his personality. Nothing good came from it, after all. The only thing that happened was he would fall into a small amount of angst. Not productive enough to do, in his opinion. There was no issue to find problems with others, on the other hand, so Rose's stubbornness was really driving him up the wall. He was trying to control his temper, but it wasn't working very well since she kept implying the kind of acts he would do. There were no words for what he wanted to say back. Well, there were plenty of words, but Rex couldn't get them out right without sounding like an idiot so he wasn't going to try. He only growled no from deep in the back of his throat, giving his voice the same quality as a growl. She certainly jumped to conclusions, this blond haired harlot.

His anger was flared as he took her to the basement. Sure he was calm, but a calm anger can be scarier than rage. "If it came to a fight, I would trounce you outside, not in the basement where I keep my non-mechanical crap." He said in an even voice. "And power is a ******** stupid thing to depend on." His father had taught him that much. He was very similar to his father because he believed the lessons his dad had taught him. Although it was sad to say that power was one of the things he more easily leaned on than the subtlety that he believed was the better option. His rage was calmed by the stupidest thing. He was fickle that way. She said he had a human exterior, making it sound like he was only pretending. It was not really true; half of him was human. Not the better half of him, he probably would have added. He did not despise the fact he was half human. They had they're good parts. He had learned that from his mother. He did not favor it, however. That he had learned from his father. Rex listened silently to Rose until she was talking, and as she did so he pulled a pool stick from the wall, chalking the end of it absentmindedly. There was no reaction to her innocence play. She was right to assume he wouldn't trust it. He completely ignored it, in fact. He didn't even begin to speak until she was completely finished talking.

"If I wanted to take my anger out on anyone, I would take it out on Gus." He said pointedly. "He could handle it better than you could. Sturdier. And I don't care for sex at the moment." Sure, he'd had fantasies as was common, but he'd never liked anyone enough to justify having sex with them. Perhaps he would change his mind. It was possible. However, this moment shared one thing in common with the last ninety or so years: he didn't do sex for money or favors. Heck, he just didn't do sex unless it was on his own. Her offering herself up was not going to change that. Even if she was 'clean'. He didn't even know if he would be effected by human disease as half of him was not human. When she was done, he pause a moment, moving the cue ball to its proper location on the table. "There's nothing that I want that you can give me." He said plainly, putting the stick on the table and leaning over the edge to pull back the stick and line up his shot. "You're only going to be here for two days anyway. What's the worst I could do? I can't kill her, and Gus won't let me hurt her if he's there. Which he likely will be." He broke, the balls scattering. A striped ball landed in the corner pocket. "However, if you wanted to do anything to guarantee I don't do anything, you can start by playing a game. Take the ******** edge off." He said in annoyance. "Looks like I'm stripes." He's wasn't very good at pool, but he was decent enough.

If it were anything other than liquid, Gus would have moved just as quickly to get the mess off the floor. He was a little delayed doing it now, and helped Lily get the glass off the floor and into the garbage can. He noticed the glass in her feet, immediately speaking up. "We should get the glass out of your feet. It could be infected." He stood. She looked up at him, asking if there was anything he needed her to clean. Her voice sounded a little shaky. Gus did not know what that meant. He didn't have the voice patterns for the sister's yet. Perhaps he would look up some data on it later. "There's nothing I need you to clean." He said, answering her question. "Your feet need to be tended to. I will help you with that." Gus was much gentler than Rex in general, and the way he picked up the sibling was no different. He couldn't let her walk or the glass would go deeper into the skin. He also knew he was stronger than most people, so he had to be careful or he would break something. Like a wrist. He carefully put one arm under her legs, the other arm he put behind her back. He lifted her then. He teetered for a moment, changing his stance so he wouldn't fall. He had horrible balance, but once he got adjusted to her weight he could do normal things like walk. "Sorry. I'm not used to this." He apologized. "Could you put your arms around my neck?" He asked, faltering. He didn't want to fall. He could hurt her. That would be bad.

User Image

Saphire_L_Fox

[[OOC: Here you go. Everyone's getting picked up! I'm sorry it's a little awkward. Out of practice with these two, you know?]]

tricklesky

♣ ρяιvatє яєsidaиcє ♣

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces