Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bisexual Guild

Back to Guilds

For Bi's to hang out and not be discriminated against. 

Tags: Bisexual 

Reply The Naughty Forum!
I had a dream... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 pm
You know the show Lost Girl? I think that doctor chick (pretty sure it was her) was being a sneaky slow seductress and ended up going down on me. I think it's the first time I felt like I really had a wet dream. Why can't it happen in real life? hahahaaa

Anyway, anyone want to tell me their dreams...you don't have to get detailed or anything. Haha  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 pm
i dreamnt that i watched my true love get killed while she was next to me  

zackwolfz

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

ZachariaAliankar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 pm
zackwolfz

that sounds a little dark  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:35 pm
The last dream I remember all of was a dream I had where I was at a party on a beach, and then every one was panicing and so was I, I ran up into a house that was supposed to be mine [not like irl] so I was in a house with what I guess was supposed to be my family in my dream [nothing like my real family] and they were running and barricading off the house from the outside because of crazy people, maybe zombies, trying to get in. Then we all heard some one singing while we hid in a closet, peeking out through the crack and she stopped and turned toward the closet. Then I woke up.

MagiPuff

Shirtless Citizen

zackwolfz

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:46 pm
zach300
zackwolfz

that sounds a little dark

its funny because im usually happy but at night is when the evil comes out of me i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:06 pm
What's with the dark/zombie dreams? Haha

As for the dark dreams when you are normal happy...well never mind. If you want to analyze dreams than we can talk about it. It's something I like to do from time to time.

Anyway, the other night I had another perv dream. This time it was about this guy that really liked me but I didn't know him and somehow we got into this situation where we were lying on each other talking and then he did something fairly innocent but it turned me on and then he attacked my ear and stuck his thumb up my...well yea I woke up around then.
Hahahaaa  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

zackwolfz

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:11 pm
Alykia
What's with the dark/zombie dreams? Haha

As for the dark dreams when you are normal happy...well never mind. If you want to analyze dreams than we can talk about it. It's something I like to do from time to time.

Anyway, the other night I had another perv dream. This time it was about this guy that really liked me but I didn't know him and somehow we got into this situation where we were lying on each other talking and then he did something fairly innocent but it turned me on and then he attacked my ear and stuck his thumb up my...well yea I woke up around then.
Hahahaaa

well even if we did talk about my dream youd think im insane which i admit i slightly am  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:38 pm
No way...dreams seem a lot crazier than they really are...trust me I have weird a** dreams. Hahahaaa  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

sweet goddess 808

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:47 pm
i had a dream tht my girlfriend cheated on me wif another girl i was pretty pisssed off and when i woke up it turns out it wasn't a dream  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 pm
What...that sucks...  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

zackwolfz

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:34 pm
does anyone else have preminations in their dreams  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm
yep ^_^  

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

zackwolfz

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:57 pm
ok good so its not just me now i must ask are your visions ever a certain feeling like do you ever feel happy when you have them or sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:42 pm
Last weekend i had a dream that my wifey she was slurpin in my ear and then her hand was goin down on me, i woke up like wow that was one crazy wet dream ever had surprised i could not get up for a while.  

Moneygirl14 In

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:26 pm
zackwolfz
ok good so its not just me now i must ask are your visions ever a certain feeling like do you ever feel happy when you have them or sad

I totally missed this sorry...but I'm not sure...I don't really know that they are preminations at the time and I don't remembering feeling emotions in dreams...unless it was a lucid one and more of a physical feeling...  
The Naughty Forum!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff