Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
With a Stroke of the Brush Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm
Seiji is a young, striving art student, who had been kicked out by his parents at the age of 18. Trying to earn some extra cash to pay for school and for his living expenses, he goes around asking random people if they would like their profiles drawn for a small fee. Who would have known that he was fated to meet a millionaire named Kendal Zahara. What will be in store for the both of them.

Name: Seiji Matsuya

User Image

Kendal Zahara

User Image

Age 25
Tends to be overbearing, he can be very caring though
His father owned a very famous cigarette company. Although Kendal never liked the idea his father was poisoning millions of people for money there wasn't much he could do. His brother now owns it but he gets half of all the profit putting most of it towards cancer research. His father never liked him, so he has become a bit of a cold person, Kendal finds it hard to get close to people.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:23 pm
Kendal Zahara

User Image

Kendal was walking the streets of the downtown strip; it was around noon and he knew downtown had the best places to eat. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, thinking so deeply over so many topics. 'I wonder where mother has gone off to this time, last time she went on that disgusting "Cougar Cruse" it makes me sick thinking about those woman past 38 all over men younger than me.' he thought. His cloths were more casual than normal, he didn't really like standing out as "the rich guy" so he kept low profile. In his pondering the tall male was oblivious to where he was going, and tripped over the blue haired man who was knelt down tieing his shoes or something. Kendal fell on his hands but his face and chest hit the pavement.

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 am
User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji had been running around, attempting to draw as many people as he could. He was late on paying his rent for the month and was now rushing to get the money. He was nearly finished, and only had to do one more drawing. Seiji was about to go over and ask a young lady if he could draw her with her baby boy, when his carrying case for his pencils broke open. He bent down to pick them up, when out of nowhere, someone had tripped over him. Ouch! What the...," Seiji stood up and looked down at the man that just trampled over him. Hey, you should really watch where you're...," but before he could finish what he was about to say, he was awed by the mans beautiful face... even though the man had a bloody nose from hitting the ground. Seiji helped him up, "H...here, you may want to clean yourself up a bit," he said as he handed the man his handkerchief. As he picked up the rest of his belongings, he noticed that his last canvas now had a large hole through it. "Just great. Now I wont be able to pay off my rent. My landlord is going to kill me," he muttered to himself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:09 am
Kendal Zahara

User Image

Kendal took the handkercheif and started wiping his nose with it. He groaned a little bit, he was a bit embarrassed he had tripped over someone. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." he noticed all the art supplies and his misfortune. "So are you an artist I presume?" the man inquired as he helped pick up the supplies. "As for your rent I think I can help you with that." he glanced over at the male to give a smile but a blush formed instead. Kendal had seen many gorgeous men but the charm of this one was almost unbearable.

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji sighed, "It's fine don't worry about it. I think I can handle my landlords punishment. I kind of deserve what's coming to me. It is my fault for trying to come up with the money at the last minute.." He blushed when he asked if he was an artist. "Well, I can't call myself that just yet. I am going to art school, at the local university, but I have a long ways to go," he said shyly, yet honestly. Seiji grabbed everything, including the what the man had picked up for him, and stood up. "T...thank you for staying and helping me pick up everything," he said as he bowed, just before taking off.

As he reached the apartment building, he could see his landlord standing at the entrance gate. Seiji sighed as he approached her. After explaining how things happened, she gave him a good karate chop to the head. That was giving it to him lightly, but she knew how difficult things were for him. She told him that, next months payment, was just going to double up. When he got to his room, he put his things away and laid down on the couch. "Awww man, what am I going to do," he quietly asked himself as he looked up at the ceiling. He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he did, an image of the mans face came up in his mind. He quickly opened his eyes, "Why the heck am I thinking of HIM. He's the one that ruined everything," he yelled out. "Besides, a guy like that, probably already has a girlfriend... or maybe even a fiancé," he murmured to himself. He started to blush then, and shook his head to try and get the thought of the man cleared from his mind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 am
Kendal Zahara

User Image

The man frowned and sighed as Seiji ran off. It wasn't the first time he got shut down by men, it happened quite often but this one stung just a little worse. If he really wanted to he could easily find out where he lives but it'd be creepy and a waste of time. It was a real shame too, he was really cute. he thought to himself then continued to wonder around thinking of where to eat. Without thinking he walked in the way the artist had run off. He whistled a tune keeping an eye out for any obstacles so the same thing didn't happen again. After passing a few places he approached a small cafe with outdoor seating. It just so happened to be across the street from Seiji's apartment building. He took a seat on the patio and looked at the menu. He then recived a call.
Kendal rolled his eyes "oh god not now." he answered. "What's up Barthalimue?" he waved the waiter and pointed out what he wanted and mouthed 'coffee too please' "Yes I am aware tomorrow is dad's anniversary. But isn't it kind of morbid to come together on the anniversary of someones death?" he took a sip of the coffee that was placed on the table. "Barthalimue, just because dad hated me doesn't mean I hated him. I didn't like what he was doing, but he was our father and even though none of you believe me I cared about him." all of the sudden his eyes got widened. "I can't help who I am! Maybe you should try being gay and see how you feel!" he hung up the phone and looked at his reflection in his black coffee.

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji was taking a short nap, but was woken up by his growling stomach. He called the café, from across the street, and ordered one of their small sub combo meals. One of his old high school friends works there as the chef, so he gets special treatment. He got changed and walked over there, to pick up his food. When he arrived, he didn't notice the man when he went in, but when he came outside to eat, he saw him. Turning to walk away, he hoped that he wasn't seen.

(( I'm sorry that it's a short reply, I have a lot of things going on right now. I'll try and post more next time.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 am
Kendal Zahara

User Image

Kendal noticed the artist he had bumped into earlier. But he got the feeling he didn't want to be seen the way he turned around quickly. He frowned a little. The man wasn't so easily brushed off he wrote a note on a napkin and handed it to the waitress. The male pointed over at the blue haired man. She nodded and passed the note onto Seiji's table.

Hello there, fancy meeting you here. You know it'd be nice if you even smiled. You're pretty cute.
- Kendal

Kendal waited for the rejection, he almost regretted writing the note but it didn't hurt to try right?

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji had read the note, "Oh, so his name is Kendal, huh?," he thought to himself. Then he had a shocked look on his face, when it finally hit him. "Wait a minute. Did he say I was cute!?" He didn't know what to say. Seiji wasn't sure, and he could have said it just to be nice or friendly.

He was just starting to write a response, until he looked down at his, worn out, wrist watch and saw that it was getting really late. He had to get up early for art classes, so he couldn't afford to sleep in. Before he completely took off, he stopped and looked back at Kendal, and gave him a quick smile. He left the unfinished note on the table that only said:

Hi, my name is Seiji...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:04 pm
Kendal Zahara

User Image

Kendal chased after the boy, grabbing his arm lightly. "Seiji! Wait." when the boy turned around he blushed a little. "I was wondering, um. . . Would you like to go to dinner tomorrow? Um on me, we can go to Shënaú." that was one of the nicest restaurants in up town, he hoped this boy would agree. He slipped the napkin back in his hand. He had written his number on it.

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:00 pm
Candied Cupcake

User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji was in shock, as his arm was grabbed by Kendal. He didn't know what to say. His body seemed to be reacting all on its own. He took a few steps backwards, turned, and ran back to his apartment. Once inside, he side the door behind him and slid down to the floor. His face felt hot, his heart was racing, his body was trembling. "What is wrong with me. I wanted to say yes, but I ran instead. Why," he kept asking himself. Seiji looked down at his hand and saw that Kendal had written his number down on the napkin. He blushed big time. "Does he really think I'm cute? Should I give him a call right now to apologize, about running away? Ahhhh... what should I do? I'm so confused."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:57 pm
Kendal Zahara

User Image

the man frowned, he knew he had obligations tomorrow, he had hoped maybe the dinner with Seiji would pull him through his families pathetic act. Dad had been dead for five years now but everyone acted like he died yesterday, not only that but most of his family acted like he wasn't even welcome. It was HIS father and no mater how much his dad hated him he still cared. It started to rain heavy, Kendal was getting soaked, he had walked downtown today he didn't mean to be out so late. He started walking back to his uptown apartment a mile or so away. All he could do was think about everything. Why did Seiji run away? He could of at least have said no. . . He dreaded the next day he arived at his apartment and went to take a shower.

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:52 pm
Candied Cupcake

User Image Seiji Matsuya

It had been a long day for Seiji. He couldn't get any sleep last night, due to the fact that all he could think about was Kendal. He kept nodding off in class, and getting scolded by the teacher. During lunch, he tried to call Kendal so he could apologize about running off, but he kept getting his voice-mail. Just as he thought things couldn't get any worse, Seiji was attacked in the alleyway he takes to get home, by a bunch of druggie thugs. They covered his mouth with a cloth, drenched in chloroform, and within seconds Seiji was out cold.

When he came-to, Seiji hands and legs were tied up, and his mouth was covered by duck tape. He could hear them talking to someone, using his cell phone, demanding for drugs. The one on the phone came over towards Seiji and knelled down, "Your girlfriend here sure is cute. I would hate to see anything bad happen to 'em." He puts the phone to Seiji's ear, "Say hi to your boyfriend here," he laughed. When he heard Kendal say his name, Seiji tried to respond back, but his words were all muffled by the tape.

The boss took the phone back and was talking to Kendal again, "Now, I have here this wonderful little drug, that I think your girlfriend will absolutely enjoy," he said as he snapped his fingers. Two of his men grabbed Seiji, one held him down while the other started to pull down Seiji's pants. Once they were ready, the boss handed the phone over to another man, and squatted down behind him. He took out a pill, and grinned at Seiji. His eyes widened as he knew what the man planned on doing with it. He tried to squirm away, but the man held him down and inserted the drug into Seiji. He screamed in pain and cried so much, he ended up passing out from the extreme pain.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm
Kendal Zahara

User Image

Kendal's day had to be an absolute nightmare, he could barely stand his family, not to mention Barthalimue was giving him hell. How come his mother got to go off on vacation and he had to be here? After his phone ringing nearly nonstop he answered. His eyes widened it was those thugs again. He thought he had them taken care of but obviously not. "What do you want?! Let the boy go he hardly knows me! Tell me the deal, what is it that you want?" he gritted his teeth impatiently, he had pen and paper and called his brother over, this was important enough to set their differences aside.

User Image  

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Queen Alkaid de Viarrei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:15 am
Candied Cupcake

User Image Seiji Matsuya

Seiji regained consciousness, but when he tried to open his eyes, he couldn't. The thugs had blindfolded him, so that he wouldn't be able to see what was going on. He could hear the thug boss talking to someone, in the room. It took him a moment to realize that it was Kendal. He tried screaming out and moving around, but then he could feel the drug starting to take effect. His body started to go numb, making him feel dizzy and feverish. The next thing he knew, Seiji was in Kendal's arms, being carried like a princess.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff