Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 pm
In a small village at the edge of mountains, a young Larvitar sat alone in the back yard of one of the houses on the outskirts of the town. He looked fairly content, despite being by himself. He also looked to be... eating rocks? Yep, he was definitely eating rocks.

The little fellow was sitting near the fence, a short, white wooden one that was only a little taller than he was. It was more for looks than for function. He was looking through the gaps in the fence, out towards the mountains, as he munched on a rock that was about a big as his head. He didn't have any desire to leave the yard, though. Everything he wanted, food and solitude, was right here... for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 pm
Normally the country side was not a place that a particular shiny Drapion would venture too. But after hearing so many of the ladies talking to him about their old country homes he had grown curious as to what one must be like. So here he was on a day he was given off.

So this was why the handsome Drapion swayed down a small pathway in a quaint little mountain village. He did have to say it, there was a bit of a charm around here. He could see why some of them were so sad to leave such a place.

Though as he rounded a bend he hear a clicking, crunching that was not his feet on the gravel of the path. He smiles and makes his way towards the sound. He smiled seeing the contented form of a round little Larvitar munching on rocks. He smiled and laid down a bit so he could lean on the fence. "Looks like a very...healthy snack." He said in a smooth gentle and amused voice. Then he gave a wink.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:16 am
The Larvitar sat, staring at the mountains, giving no notice of the Drapion for the longest time. The only thing that betrayed the fact that he knew the other Pokemon was there, was that he stopped mid-chew. He swallowed and slowly his head turned, not much of an expression on his face. He looked at the Drapion, then took the whole Pokemon in. He blinked a couple times but made no reaction to the winking. Finally, as if replying, he shrugged and went back to eating, but kept his gaze on the Poison-Type. Obviously, this was going to be a short conversation... at least, Aggro hoped so. He wasn't one to talk much.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:07 pm
The fact that the Larvitar did not respond did not seem to bother the Drapion. He just kept his friendly smile on his mouth. He was no unused to people ignoring his presence. But as the Larvitar started to slowly return to munching and just watching him he could not help but start laughing. It was just so cute to see that blah expression turn to him and continue just eating.

"Your a cute little one arncha?" He stood up more straightly and turned to look past the smaller male at his yard. "I don't suppose you would be willing to show me around that quaint little cottage you have over there? I have never been to such a little village as this."

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm
Aggro immediately stopped munching when this Drapion, whom was beginning to annoy him, started laughing at him. When the explanation came to why it was laughing, thinking the Larvitar was cute, all Aggro could do was stare and feel a little silly. Ugh, "cute," he really didn't care for that term, especially when it was used to describe him. He sighed and sat his half-eaten rock beside him. Standing, he cleared his throat and was about to tell the Poison-type to get lost when...

"Oh! Aggro! Who's you're friend? He is a gorgeous Drapion!" A young girl in a wheelchair had come into the yard from the house. She looked about 14, and thin, despite the layers of clothing she wore and the blanket she had draped across her legs.

Aggro groaned and placed his face in his hands, shaking his head. This was bad, Zoey was far too kind and social to allow this... disturbance to leave. Yup, he was stuck with it now. The Larvitar turned to his trainer and smiled, something that looked almost painful for him, and motioned to the Drapion.

"Yes," the girl giggled, "I see him! He's looks very nice." She turned to the large scorpion Pokemon. "Hello, my name's Zoey. Would you like to come in the yard? Aggro can open the gate for you." Her sweet disposition showed through in her smile as Aggro trudged over to the little gate and opened it for Carwyn. He even went so far as to motion for the Drapion to enter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm
Carwyn watched Aggro set the stone down and clear his throat. He was curious as to what the other pokemon was about to say but the bright voice of a young girl brought his head up and over to see the young girl in a wheel chair. He smiled brightly at her as she complimented him and gave a bit of a bow to her.

Well this young clearly sickly girl must be the reason for the round Larvitar's foul mood. But he did puff up a bit as Aggro moves to exhibit him. He enjoyed being the center of attention. And as she invited him in he gave a nod of his head and a happy little noise which to Aggro would be clear, "Oh I would love to! You dear miss Zoey you read my mind."

Carwyn followed Aggro over to the gate and smiled down at him lightly patting his head with a pincer then made his way over towards Zoey and carefully took up her hand with one gentle pinces and brought it between his large fangs to place a soft kiss on the back of her hand. "Carwyn is very glad to meet you and be invited inside." he smiled as best he could at Zoey. If all in the country were so kind an pretty it was no wonder the ladies at home enjoyed it and talked about it so often.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 pm
The Larvitar frowned and looked like his day was ruined when the Drapion patted him on the head as he walked by. After Carwyn was through, he forcefully shut the gate and waddled over to Zoey's side. He made quiet gagging noises as the Drapion smooth talked her, even though she wouldn't be able to understand him.

"My, what a proper gentleman," Zoey laughed, "...er, I mean gentleDrapion. It is very nice to meet you as well. This is Aggro." She motioned to the little Larvitar who immediately stopped his mocking behavior and smiled painfully at the Drapion. "I know he's not much of a talker, and I apologize if he was being rude to you at all.

Aggro frowned. He raised a little hand and was about to open his mouth to say something, but was cut off once more.

"He really is very sweet, though, I think he just tries to prove himself too much." Zoey continued, being awfully chatty with this bug (in Aggro's opinion). "I wish I could understand your language so I could know you're name. I don't want to just call you 'handsome Drapion,' unless you don't mind." She chuckled.

The green little one groaned and waddled back over to his rock. Picking it up, he inspected it, dusted it off, and waddled back over. Plopping down at Zoey's feet, he began munching on it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 pm
Quiet the opposite to the Larvitar the Drapion was having a great day. It was not that he was unaware of the smaller pokemon's suffering but he just would not let it spoil his mood. He only glanced at Aggro as he made the gagging noises. He turned his focus back to Zoey as she spoke and gang a bow of his head at her calling him a gentledrapion. "Oh please don't you worry. I have a soft spot for ground types." He knew she could not understand him but he was not the type to just not respond and besides if the other male would not talk he did not mind doing all the talking. He had a hard time not laughing at the double meaning to his words.

"Oh miss Zoey I would love for it if you could understand me and we could have a proper conversation. I would love to ask you more about your home. And please don't worry about your little Aggro. He is a doll. And I am sure proves himself rather well in most of what he does." He turned to wink at Aggro before he waddles off to get his stone.

Then with a smile he turned back to Zoey and shifted to face the way she did and with one of his front pincers he wrote in the ground C A R W Y N . It was rather poorly scribbled but how could he deny her request for his name. though he would have been very happy for her to call him handsome Drapion. Oh he did love the praise.

Seeing how the Larvitar moved himself between the two others he took a couple steps back and folded his legs under himself to lay down facing the human and her pokemon.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm
"And so smart!" Zoey remarked at Carwyn writing his name on the ground. "See that, Aggro? He's handsome AND smart!" She giggled as she looked down at the Larvitar that sat at her feet.

The Larvitar coughed, nearly choking on his rock, and blushed. With the Drapion's comment and then what Zoey was saying, he was having a hard time looking up from the grass now. Oh how torturous this was for him.

Zoey clapped her hands together, seemingly reading Carwyn's mind. "Would you like to come see the house? You can meet Aggro's parents, Gojira and Monty!"

There was a sound of a small rock falling to the ground. Aggro was petrified, what was this girl thinking?!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 am
"You are far to kind in your praise of my mistress Zoey. Though if you would like I would love to teach Aggro many things. As I am sure he could teach me" he looked over at the blushing Larvitar, giving his cheeks an almost brownish coloring.

He turned back at the clapping of Zoey's hands and his eyes lit up, "Oh I shall already get to meet dear Aggro's parents. Oh what a rare treat." He nearly purred and gave a bow of his head to her and rose back to his feet. Even though the round Pokemon had not yet said a single word Carwyn was rather found of him. He knew that words could often be over rated.

He took a step forwards and carefully picked up the fallen rock and held it back out for Aggro, "Do not worry I am nothing if not a gentleman. It would seem your sweet mistress has read my desire to see inside one of these little country houses. And I shall not make a fool in front of your parents." he gave Aggro a wink.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:23 pm
Aggro gulped, taking back his rock absentmindedly, he was still a little stunned by what Zoey had said. They had just met this Drapion and even if Aggro thought he was pretty neat looking... and he was nice, that was no excuse for her to go ahead and invite him in all willy-nilly! He grumbled and sighed at the same time and went to open the door, knowing he wouldn't be able to change her mind at all.

"Thank you, Aggro!" Zoey chimed happily as he held the door open for her and Carwyn. Once inside, Zoey rolled into the main room that the backdoor led to and turned to face Carwyn. "This is the living room," she instructed, a big smile on her face. This was obviously the largest room in the house, and to be honest, it wasn't that big, especially for a family of 3 and 2 large (and 1 small) Pokemon. Nonetheless, Zoey and Aggro didn't see to mind. She pointed to a tiled area behind her. "That's the kitchen." Then she motioned down a hallway with four closed doors. Judging by the placing of the doors, the rooms too looked a little small. "Those're the bedrooms, ours is the first one on the right. The bathroom is right across the hallway from there, so the first one on the left. Our parents' rooms are the back ones, we can't go back there." She craned her neck, looking down the hallway, and called out. "Gojira? Monty?"

A pair of muffled roars erupted from the last room on the right. Carwyn would be able to discern the two roars; one a feminine, motherly voice saying, "One moment!", the other a deep, masculine voice merely saying, "Yup!" There was a bit of stomping about before the door open and a stunning Tyranitar walked out, followed by a handsome Feraligatr. The two lumbered down the hallway until they were in the living room with the others. Both, upon seeing the shiny Drapion, tilted their heads and waited for an explanation.

"Gojira, Monty, this is Carwyn. Carwyn, this is Aggro's parents, Gojira and Monty." Zoey motioned to each in turn, Gojira, the Tyranitar curtsied as best she could with her massive form. Monty, the hulking Feraligatr, simply gave Carwyn a nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am
Carwyn followed behind the sweet girl. He found himself rather found of the frail young woman. He could see himself growing to like this place more and more. He would for sure come back here. He stole another look at the yard before entering into the home. "Thank you dear Aggro." he said warmly to the smaller male.

As Zoey announced what room they were in he turned being mindful of his head pincers as he looked around the room. It was far smaller than either of the two living rooms in his home. But it was so homey in this room. "This room is so comfy feeling." he said and his feet clicked as he walked around the room, moving in almost a skipped over to peer over Zoey's shoulder at the kitchen. It was so small and cute. All the girls were right country life was so much more simple but homey.

He shifted to turn towards the hall way. "You share a room?" he looked a bit shocked at this and looked between Zoey and Aggro. How odd not to have their own room. Well seeing how there was only three room it was understandable that they would have to share, and the thought both made the Drapion sad and envious. Mama was not overly found when he stayed over night in one of the ladies rooms. She sad that no man was allowed to stay in the ladies room over night. Though every now and then she would make exceptions when it was one that her girls care greatly for.

Hearing the roars of Aggro's parents and the sounds of their movement brought Carwyn back from his thoughts. He could not help but feel a bit of intimidation at the sheer size of the two before him. But he was glad to see that Aggro's parents were still together. He smiled and curving a pincer over his chest he bowed formally to the Tyranitar in response to her curtsy and would have taken her paw to kiss it had he been closer. He then turned to the Feraligatr and have a less deep bow to him, "It is a pleasure to meet the both of you. And it is very gracious of your mistress to invite me in to see your lovely home. I have never been inside a country home and she seems to have read my mind and invited me in." His voice was gentle and formal though not at flirty as it had been with just Aggro.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:56 am
The Tyranitar, Gojira beamed down at the "little" Drapion where Monty, the Feraligatr looked him up and down. "Yeah, she has an odd sense like that," Monty replied, breaking the little bit of silence after Carwyn's introduction. He was then elbowed in the rib by his wife, a swift movement that, if you weren't paying attention, you would've missed. This caused Monty to cough, changing his tone. "Sorry... Er... Welcome to the Gypsy house..." He was fine, but his pride looked a little hurt. Leave it to a wife to ruin the tough front a husband was trying to put on.

"What my husband is trying to say, is it very nice to meet you, Carwyn." Her tone was chipper and sweet, despite her imposing size it was very soothing. "Tell me, are you a friend of our dear Aggro?" There seemed to be hope in her voice as she asked this.

Since entering, Aggro hadn't removed his free hand from his face. The rust color had returned to his cheeks as soon as his mother had asked the question to Carwyn and he gave out a groan. Though he said nothing, you could read his thoughts of, "Why, mom, why?"

Zoey giggled, unable to understand what was being said, but guessing by the gestures. "I'll be right back, I need to take my medicine." As she began to roll out of the room, Aggro made to follow her. "No, Aggro, I'll be fine, you stay here, you have company." She gave him an encouraging smile and rolled out of the living room and into her room, closing the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm
The Drapion was impressed with the seemingly differences between Aggro's parents and he was glad to see that he had a strong father and a compassionate mother. He had missed the elbow jab but he did not miss the change in Monty's tone. "It is a very nice home you all have."

He turned to the warm voice of Gojira rather liking the warmth from it. He would very much enjoy just listening to it all day. Though he was sure Monty would not enjoy him doing so. He looked taken a back for a short moment at her question and he turned to look at the blushing Aggro and smiled gently at the figure, "I would very much like to be friends with Aggro." He was so hard for him not to have said Dear Aggro. He was sure Gojira would have gotten a kick from it but he did not think Aggro would approve of a male Drapion calling his son dear just yet.

The sweet sounds of Zoey's giggle caught his attention and he turned to her with a smile. And as she spoke of leaving he gave a bow of his head. "I do hope you will return soon mistress Zoey." He turned to Aggro and smiles, "Don't worry dear Aggro I don't bite." So much for not calling Aggro dear in front of his parents. He could not help it. For what ever reason he could not stop himself form watching his cute little silent responsible Larvitar tense and squirm a bit. And at least he did not say it in a mocking way it was genuinely meant.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:28 pm
Gojira giggle like a little girl at the sound of Carwyn calling Aggro "dear." She thought it was adorable. "Oh, I'm so glad my little pebble has found a friend!" She clapped her hands together, making the sound of two large rocks hitting one another. She was thrilled.

Aggro was less so, his face burned. Not only was he being embarrassed by his new friend, but now his mother was calling him by her pet names. He groaned, burying his has in his hands once more.

Monty merely snorted and grinned a toothy smile. The whole situation was rather amusing, though he wasn't sure which part was the most amusing, Carwyn and Gojira's pestering of Aggro, or the little Larvitar's reaction. Taking a seat, Monty decided to watch where this show was going.

"Would you like something to drink, Carwyn?" the female Tyranitar asked sweetly.  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff