Never Idle's Item Shop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matope
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are, perhaps, some kimeti who remember Never Idle from his youth; older kimeti only, they'd recall the young buck who couldn't sit still, had a hundred ideas, and lacked the means to turn imagination and restlessness into something productive. At some point a couple years ago, he disappeared into the wilderness on what some thought was a foolish pilgrimage in search of the MotherFather to beg for aid.

Now he has returned, and has returned changed. The wild brown buck has turned to a wild brown stag, war panted and bedecked in a handful of tools and accessories far mor intricate and elaborate than anything any kin has seen before. Instead of the crude wooden beads and vines kimeti have, in the past, used to adorn their throats and horns, he has fine carved creations, neatly braided and woven string, brightly painted accessories.

At first, they will wonder how he did it, staring at his wares with wide eyes. But if they are lucky they can stick around and see him at work -- shifted from kimeti to his mongoose shape, small hands full of wood and feathers, gnawing or chipping or painting. It is new, and it is fascinating.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 pm
Bribe Item Shop Rules:

This is something brand new at Matope: a bribe item shop!
This is a shop where you will be able to bribe for accessories and decorations for existing kimeti.

Unlike the other bribe shops in this area, if you post in here, any colorist will be able to take up your bribe if it interests them. In addition, while this is an IC item shop -- meaning that we'll pick bribes based on the IC section and your reasoning to have it.

Keep in mind that while Never Idle has rather delicate, dextrous little mongoose hands, there is still only so much he can do. He can not, for instance, carve stone, so any gems or rocks in your accessories must be rough-hewn and, generally, woven into the construction or wrapped in carved wood. Also be aware that items are colorist choice when it comes to breeding, which means there is a good chance that they will not be passed on.

If you've read all of this information, please move on to the next post for the form.  

Matope
Captain

Matope
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:07 pm
Bribe Item Shop Form:

There are four basic elements to this form that you should put heavy thought into:

What is the item? You can be specific or vague, keeping in mind that vague requests will be more semi-custom that custom, leaving wiggle room for the artists.

Why this item? You must give at least some write-up as to why your kimeti wants this item/why it suits them. Good writing here could help get your bribe picked.

IC bribe? IC, your kimeti is also offering some sort of payment to Never Idle. What is it? Again, good writing could get you picked!

If you've given some thought to the above, fill out the below and post in the thread.

If your bribe has been chosen, a colorist will PM you to confirm you still want it, and that you're alright with them taking it. You can turn them down, but it's unlikely that a different colorist would take up your request after your refusal!

[b]Kin Name:[/b] [url=linktouncert]name[/url]
[b]Item Information:[/b] Be as detailed or as vague as you like, but keep in mind, much is in the colorist' hands if you're vague!
[b]Why this item:[/b] Give some information as to why your kin wants this item.
[b]IC Bribe information:[/b] What is your kin offering Never Idle? You can write this however you like.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:10 pm
Chosen Bribes:

To prevent crossed wires, Colorists will cross out bribes when they take them.  

Matope
Captain

TomiTora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am
Kin Name: Wicked Gaze
Item Information: Crocodile Pelt from head to tail [not caiman pelt]
Why this item: To show that Wicked Gaze is the Dark Protector of the swamp and that she is the only kimeti to have ever slain a Crocodile. Stories will be told about the black seductress with the three red eyes. The one who killed what can't be killed. The wicked, the wise, the strong Wicked Gaze. Protector of Matope and of the newborn calfs of swamp.
OOC Bribe amount: Zodiacal 7th Gen. Aprox. 790,000
IC Bribe information: Wicked Gaze bites down on the bloody slain Crocodile and brings it toward Never Idle. "This here is my offering, my unmatched gift to Matope to the Motherfather. I will protect the young, I will stop them from seizing the youth and turning them into their meals. I will work vigilantly for the entire swamp as I have been working for my own pack. I killed this beast while it was stalking my child. Waiting to take another innocent Kimeti. I wish to wear this pelt as a pledge to protect matope and to frighten all who threaten the young and unborn kimeti of this generation and the next!" Wicked Gaze lowered her head. Waiting for the legendary Never Die to decided if he would bestow the title of protector of the young, killer of mighty beasts, Savior of unborn Kimeti. Thus granting her the right to wear the Crocodile she had slain and giving her a coat of Crocodile to fight off all other that threaten Kimeti.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 am
Kin Name: Precipice
Item Information: A simple but savage looking necklace of a few crocodile teeth strung together (either 3, 4, or 5) that sits snugly at the base of her neck. The teeth should hang in or close to the center of her chest, but the exact appearance of the necklace is CC.
Why this item: Precipice isn't one to think about accessories or trinkets, but she is proud of her accomplishments, including killing the occasional crocodile, and would never refuse a gift (see IC Bribe Information)
OOC Bribe amount: 150k
IC Bribe information: Precipice had felled a crocodile for Shattered Sky and Whisper of a Storm's gryphon contest, and after the three had had their meal, she still had meat on the carcass and decided to linger by her kill to eat it later, so as not to waste it. While she is lounging by her kill, a war-painted mongoose approaches, and feeling generous for once, Precipice lets it scamper over her kill, presuming it is looking for an easy meal. To her surprise, the mongoose doesn't settle down to eat, but instead seems fascinated by the crocodile's hide and jaws. After some examination, the mongoose's shape grows hazy, its essence reshaping itself into that of a stag, and Never Idle introduces himself to a wide-eyed Precipice. He explains that he had been gathering crafting materials when he had stumbled upon her kill, and he would be much obliged if he could trade for the crocodile hide and teeth, seeing as they were a rare commodity in the swamp. Edge, self-sufficient and too lazy to barter, said he was welcome to it, it was useless to her anyway. She would take no payment, but Never Idle put too much value in the materials to simply take them without some giving something in return. A few days later, he found Precipice again, bearing a simple necklace on which he'd strung some of the choice fangs from the carcass she'd given him, and she was never one to refuse a gift. Though she wears it nonchalantly, there is a proud gleam in her eye whenever anyone asks what it is made of.

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:26 am
Kin Name: Undecorated Desire
Item Information: Some sort of pretty accessory (necklace maybe, or something to wrap around the her tail? Or something else if it looks good/makes sense. CC) made with a small clear river stone as the centerpiece. Want will bring the stone herself, wishing it to be made into a piece for her to wear. The stone was a gift from Mage's Stardust in return for helping him with a task (in an RP here). The stone itself is described in the RP as "pink, nearly the size of one of her smaller secondary horns, and almost entirely clear except for a patch of smoky white in the center." I'm picturing it as being a kind of rose quartz or something, maybe, worn smooth by water/etc.
Why this item: Undecorated Desire collects treasures. She particularly likes pink, and pretty shiny things, and this stone is one of her most precious treasures -- both because it is pink and shiny and because it has a good story behind it. She'd like to have it with her always to remind her of that story -- and to make her look prettier too, of course.
OOC Bribe amount: I am gold-poor. But I will give you 50k? /shame
IC Bribe information: Undecorated Desire is rich in things to offer Never Idle. She would bring a few items from her treasure cave for him to peruse -- probably some more pretty stones, hardened amber, butterfly and moth wings, colorful feathers, etc -- wrapped up in a large leaf and carried on the back of her lynx, Treasure Hoarder. Her moth Shimmer would follow along behind, flitting to rest on Want's back occasionally. If none of the small treasures they brought pleased Never Idle, Want would graciously offer to take him back to her treasure cave to have his pick of some of the larger items she left behind -- a few animal bones, picked clean and gleaming white from sun bleaching, some large vines and mangrove roots twisted together in intricate curves, the shell of an old tortoise, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:42 pm
Kin Name: Hero
Item Information: Talisman for protection.
The known ingredients:
-vine necklace
-"A sturdy vine to hold everything and keep his determination strong. The tail feather of a songbird to keep his spirits high, and the teeth of a lynx as protection from danger." -Make a Mark [PRP]
-poppy blossoms in a vine knot
There could be other things added. I would like to keep some of the original items but if any were to be omitted or added, that could easily be explained through all the travelling, negotiating, etc.
Why this item: Through RP, the talisman, which was originally a necklace made for him by Lucky Charm with her owlcat Talisman, was torn apart by songbirds in the night because they wanted parts for their nests. Lull helped Hero to keep the pieces together in a shell. His mother, Heart Shatter, tried to make it easier to carry until he could have it remade by tying the pieces in his hair. However, it was a feeble attempt and they came apart. Falling Star helped him to gather some of the pieces (and rescue them from Adventure). He was thinking of finding Lucky Charm to redo the talisman but his mother told him to try Never Idle - having heard of him by passerbys. Hero himself is rather desperate to get it repaired/remade. He feels that it is directly responsible for keeping him protected on his Quest, so it is at the top of his "list" of things to get done. He would never give up on his Quest, but he would ensure that his journey was steered to getting it fixed.
OOC Bribe amount: 200K
IC Bribe information:
Hero became more and more distraught, jumping at every twig snap and rustle of leaf. He was worried that anything could hurt him now, his protection in the form of a talisman strewn in his flowing hair instead of in the safe necklace it once was. The buck had had no luck in finding Lucky Charm to remake it, and so he tried following his mother's directions to where he might find Never Idle. That had been days, or was it months, ago. There was the sound of trickling water as Adventure crawled up the bank next to him. Oddly, the caiman's presence was comforting.

"Did you find him?" Hero asked, the desparation dripping from his words.

But Adventure just settled to the ground, it was not successful either.

"This was a mistake, we'll never be able to hunt down Never Idle. Mother must have been wrong," which wouldn't be the first time, but Hero was so hoping that she was right.

Neither of them expected that they were being watched, the flowing eyes of a mongoose tracking their movements. At the sound of his name, he came forward, the ghostly image of a stag following the long-tailed creature forward.

Immediately, Hero jumped to his hooves and at attention. He was speechless as the stag solidified.

"What do you have to offer?" Never Idle's deep voice asked, breaking the new silence that took over the knoll.

The buck went back and forth on trades, surprised that the question was asked. Heart Shatter failed to mention a trade and it was something so uncommon to Hero that generosity should be repaid - he so often gave it freely. Finally, the deal was struck: Hero would hunt down materials for Never Idle's collections, which must include at least three pieces of gold from the Swamp bottoms, a boar hide tanned in the desert sun, two pearls from the ocean's shore, and one of Adventure's teeth. The tooth was given immediately, although the caiman allowed the pulling it disappeared and was not seen again until Hero came back with the others.

When Hero returned, much later - on the verge of weeks, if not months - and very thin, his talisman was ready. And once it was around his neck again and offering its protections, he returned to his Quest with just as much vigor and excitement as ever.

NOTE: Some of the "past" about this is still in progress through RP, so there might be some minor discrepancies - but nothing that would alter the outcome of this part of his plot.

EchoLimaFoxtrot

Owlied

Timid Werewolf

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:25 pm
Kin Name: Night Heron
Item Information: A thin headdress of sorts made from twine. Bits of abalone and other bright shells are braided along the sides.
Headdress (This image is to be used as inspiration for the shape of the headband and not as a literal interpretation of the detail)
Why this item: Night Heron raised his face towards the heat of the sun, his coat growing moist in the muggy spring air. The frost had long since retreated and with it went the swollen tides. This would be his first canter along the shore since Autumn waves stole the sands. Night Heron had seen many deaths and rebirths since he had come to this unfamiliar place. This dead forest beside the ocean. He managed to count 3 before that dry summer night when the world went white in his sleep. Though he could no longer see, the aged buck knew well the sound of shells turning to powder beneath his hooves. After all, he had collected the smoothest of these tiny pieces every Spring and kept them piled neatly before his altar. His nose met the sand, turning up new and broken shells, piecing together fragments of memory to form their shapes behind his milky eyes. How he longed to be with them always. His treasures beneath the sea that he so missed in the rainy seasons. His power totems.
OOC Bribe amount: 152k Pure, Yemaya's Pearl 2nd Gen (148k) = 300k
IC Bribe information: He was a long way from the shore, but still the scent lingered on him. Birds took to the skies and four-legged beasts strayed the path, curious despite their aversion. Night Heron was no longer a son to the swamp. He was something else entirely. A Shaman of the sands, perhaps. But there's only so much a blind Kimeti can do, even one with the wisdom of many seasons in him. His songbird had led him to this place with only instinct as his guide. He was a trustworthy companion. The buck knew he'd gone far enough, not when Sorrowsong returned to his antler to preen, but when he felt the presence of a greater Kin and heard the strange knockings of his busy work. He'd known this warmth only once before. The Legendary who had blessed the clutch of his daughter. He had found his mason. "Listen here, Kin." The old buck crooned in a voice smooth as elephant ear, "-- there's a strange way behind your kind. I know it well. You've earned your place and I've come to beg a favor." With that, the old Buck sauntered slowly towards the Stag, shaking loose the treasures from his mane. His blind eyes looked helplessly for the tradesmen, landing instead on the sounds of shells as they fell. "They call me a seer. They call me mad. I've brought a blessing." The buck wasn't one to waste words or time. He shook the bird from it's roost and off it went. These were private matters. The old buck lowered his head to root amongst the fallen shells. Beside the abalone, prickly cockle and smoothed pebbles lay a large, milky pearl. The blind seer, in his folly, thought it nothing more than a stone softened by the sea. "Take the soft rock...all I ask is you keep the others close to me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:56 pm
Kin Name: Badgerlock, but for Radiant Fool
Item Information: A fine, pale stole.
Why this item: Badgerlock knows how Fool hates the cold; even the relatively temperate winters of the swamp frequently too much for him. While this stole would be a small comfort when the faint snows come through, it would be better than nothing.
OOC Bribe amount: 250k.
IC Bribe information: It is not Badgerlock alone who comes offering; at his side, dark-eyed and serious, slinks the fine pale shape of Nighteyes. This is only fair; after all, Nighteyes is the one who caught the pale creature, and who even now clutches it between his jaws, ready to be treated and cured and stitched into something the Fool can wear. And it was with Nighteyes's help that Badgerlock tamed -- or mostly tamed -- their offering for Never Idle:

A big-eyed wolf cub, mottled blue and a pale grey reminiscent of Nighteyes himself. Perhaps this is one of his get, even, creeping out from behind him to sniff uncertainly at Never Idle's puff of a tail...

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:30 pm
Kin Name: Flint
Item Information: Flint is a Tidewalker, born and raised, and has never left the beach -- until now. He wants to take something of the beach with him, and thinks that a heavy necklace strung with objects from the beach would be best.
Why this item: Flint has never left the beach; he was born on it, and he thought he would never leave it. But after incessantly hearing about Longstride's wanderlust, and seeing his father come and go as he pleased, Flint has made up his mind to leave the beach and see the rest of the swamp for himself. Bitterleaf has given him her blessing, but beyond that, Flint still wants to take something of the Tidewalkers' beach with him for luck. Or perhaps just to take it, as an act of spite.
OOC Bribe amount: 200k
IC Bribe information: The buck tossed salt-coarsened hair out of his eyes: a curious trait to have so far into the swamp. He still smelled like fish, of the sea -- he had lived so long on the beach, it seemed, that he carried the scent wherever he went. It was in his skin.

At Never Idle's feet he dropped a bundle of dried seaweed that broke apart on contact with the ground. In it was an assortment of things: several pieces of coral, brilliantly reddish-orange, long strands of dried and twisted kelp, driftwood bleached by the sun to a soft tan, a fish skeleton, somehow preserved... and two of the shiny stones that sometimes washed up on the beach, tumbled clear by the pounding of the ocean.

(The coral he'd filched from Undertow, but he was rather sure she wouldn't mind.)

Flint stepped back, regarded the items for a moment, and then shook his head, looking -- curiously unsure. But in a moment that look would disappear. If Never Idle batted an eyelash, the buck looked just as hard and dour as he ever did.

"I want you to make me something so I can take the beach with me wherever I go," Flint said, without preamble. "You can keep whatever you like."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:06 pm
Kin Name: Lucky Charm
Item Information: A bright flower and bone vine rope to loop around the neck twice. Almost choker-like
Why this item: Lucky Charm makes charms and talismans for other Kin, but the little objects never work for her, and lately she's had a fear of failing. She hopes that by wearing a beautiful charm crafted by an Ascended she can regain confidence in her own abilities.
OOC Bribe amount: 150k pure
IC Bribe information: Charm has collected many treasures on her journeys through the swamp; she's rarely found something she couldn't use in some sort of twist to please a new friend. But this was something she had never thought to put into a charm(possibly because the size was a bit of a problem): a empty giant tortoise shell, the top patterned like a songbird's feathers in rough white and green, the inner a rich purple the shade of a twilight sky mottled with cerulean clouds.

There's a slight pang of sadness as she offers the shell to the legendary before her, the curve filled to the brim with lynx bones and bird feathers from every type of bird she'd come across. Resting gently on top of the jumble is a braid of pale blue and black hair plucked from the tail of her brother and combined with hair from her own.

"If it pleases you, it is all yours," she says, eyes cast down. The only Legendary she's ever met was her grandmother, and that was only in her naming dream. He's not scary, really, but his presence is awe-inspiring. "I ask your assistance, please. Please." Her words are all but a whisper, head sinking lower. She only wants to be sure that her charms will work again.  

Flayre The Pyro Girl

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 pm
Kin Name: Treacherous Snow
Item Information: Anything that you think will be appropriate for her and could be made with the items she offers
Why this item: She has a major superiority complex and would love to flaunt how absolutely vicious she is, except she knows that that would be terribly impractical and would work against her aims, so she pretends to be nice for the sake of getting what she wants. An item that shows off her kills would show other kin that she's dangerous without her having to completely give away her game.
OOC Bribe amount: 150k
IC Bribe information: Cornice would not seek Never Idle out, she is not the type to think that she wants something like an accessory before it is presented to her, but once it is she will find it perfect for her, rather she might stumble upon Never Idle or he on her, in this case, he comes upon her. She killed a large constrictor snake in order to try and prove herself worthy of a gryphon and though she did not receive one that time, she ended up with a large snake skin that she had separated from the flesh before eating. She buried the snake skin by a large tree she marked with her horns, angry proof of her failure to get what she wanted. Ever more determined the next time, she killed a boar as an offering and received her gryphon Watch Your Step, and she buried the bones with the snake skin, vindicated as she had succeeded, negating the failure. She left the remains of the snake she killed for No Mercy behind, but after having her first clutch, she wandered by the tree again and in a fit of pique that she would ever be so sentimental to bury things like that, she dug the snake skin and the boar bones back up. While she was determining the best course of action to destroy the two items, a little mongoose with peculiar markings and glowing eyes came up to her. She nearly struck out to kill the little thing when it turned into a stag. Never Idle told her that he would like to trade her for the two items before her and perhaps a few of her gryphon's feathers, but she told him to just take them for she would be glad to be rid of them and as for the feathers, she did not care so long as Caution did not and when the gryphon flew off with a squawk and no answer several feathers fell down. Shrugging, Cornice told Never Idle he free to them, she has no use for fallen feathers. Without looking to see if the stag took the items, she walked off in the direction that Caution flew. Cornice forgot about the stag soon enough, too busy hunting and exerting her influence, when one day, the little mongoose-stag showed up again this time bearing a gift. He placed it on her and though she originally resented the gift, she came to recognize it's worth as it appealed to her vanity and pride in her kills. After all, killing a large snake and boar; and taming a gryphon was no small feat.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:03 am
Kin Name: My Trouble, but for her children Keep True, Wrap You in Stories, Nomad, and Bitten by the Tailfly
Item Information: Complementary decorative feather for each - perhaps a bit fancier for Wrap You in Stories as she is to perform with the Royal Rainbow Troupe, but nothing that needs to be especially elaborate. My Trouble uses them as headwear (ref: uncert) and so that had been my first thought, but, honestly, artist CC for whatever is best for everything!
Why this item: All of My Trouble's babies are flying the coop and the compulsively anxious mother would like her children to wear her special feathers for luck. She is a great collector of feathers from the many birds she hunts, and has a vast collection from which she often selects complementary ones as decorative gifts for Kin - but so far she has largely kept them on pelt via tree sap, and she knows such a temporary method would not last many days of the long journeys each of her children are embarking upon. She has heard tell of Never Idle's marvels, and seeks him to craft a way for her darlings to be able to wear these feathers while traveling without fear of losing them.
OOC Bribe amount: 250k total
IC Bribe information:
A full sling of plump, plucked birds, a vine-pouch's worth of carefully curated feathers - and another, smaller, that she would hold carefully in her jaws. With a mother's heavy heart did My Trouble pull on this load one early morning, setting forth from her feather tree, where for the moment her children, so soon to flight, still slept. There remained plenty of sun in the sky by the time she reached Never Idle's abode - just where she had been told it lay, the stag himself just as majestic in his self-carved finery as they had said - but her pale face held no light.

"Please," she began, her voice small as she put down her burden and laid the birds neatly before his hooves, "I pray that you may have some use of my offerings: five birds, the best, just killed before dawn, and this -" loosening the pouch on her sling to gently spread its contents before him, "a selection of the finest feathers from my collection." All sleek and true, a veritable rainbow gleaming like jewels in the sun; it would take many months to fill their absence in her tree, but she had not the mind for such a frivolous thought now.

"My children are going on a long journey," she bowed her head as she made her supplication, "and I hope for them to wear my feathers for luck as I do," nodding the plumes about her ears in demonstration, "but I keep mine on by treesap, and I know that will not be enough. I have heard of your wonderful craft, and hope to plead help with these feathers, that my children may run freely without fear of losing them."

She reached for the bundle she had held so carefully in her mouth, unwrapping it to show the feathers she had picked with all her heart and sorrow - one perfectly matched cluster for each child that she pointed at as she spoke: "I have four children, two shaped like Kimeti, two like Acha, a buck and a doe in each form. The Kimeti buck travels the farthest, he seeks the desert; the Acha doe...is to sing for the Royal Rainbow Troupe. My does have blue eyes, like mine. My bucks', like their father's, are g-gold," - and that was when her composure dissolved, forelegs low to the ground as she looked up at the stag, eyes wide and teary, beseeching, "Please, Never Idle! I just worry for my babies so!"

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:40 pm
Edited for price and request!

Kin Name: Distorting the Light
Item Information: A full bone mask made from the skull of her life-mate. Something very similar to this.
Why this item: Mirage lost her life mate at the hooves of her crazed son, Sting. Ashamed of her child and what he'd done, she wishes to pick up and leave her area of the swamp. She doesn't want to be recognized or known by anyone. She wants to start over, build a new life to mask the horrors in her past.

During the year after haze's death, Mirage was plagued by terrifying dreams that the spirits of the swamp were going to steal away her lover. She tried to ignore them, but after about a year, she couldn't bear the thought and exhumed her mate. She wants nothing more than a way to keep him with her forever and for always.
OOC Bribe amount: 800k. I'll offer more if I need to.
IC Bribe information: She had heard rumors of him through the mouths of does and bucks alike. A stag with the power and ability to create. The doe knew what she wanted, what she needed to move on. And he could help her, if she paid the right price.
So, the rainbow doe compiled a clutch of offerings from the home she and her lover had shared in the roots of the Prayer Tree. She arranged them on a large leaf, from which she made a makeshift satchel. Slowly, the doe made her way to the fabled spot, carrying her hoard in her teeth.
Finally, at last, the Legend revealed himself. The doe lowered her eyes, her feisty attitude drained by loss, and let the satchel unfold on the grass. Before her lay shining river-smoothed stones, a small rock that had been split, revealing glittering innards, braided grasses from the distant planes. The biggest items, however, were bones. A few ribs, ankle, and long bones, all salvaged from her lover's grave. On top of that, beautiful skull, slightly cracked just under the eye sockets, bleached white by the sun. The doe kept her eyes low, filled with pain, but just barely refusing to show tears.
"I offer these to you, Never Idle, in hopes that you will give me my wish." She paused, "I wish to start over, completely and entirely. I wish to forget my past and start a new life. But I wish to take him with me... That skull, those bones, they were once the buck that meant more to me than the world." Tears threatened, but she held them back, "If you could give me a way to become somekin new while keeping him a part of myself, I would be forever grateful. Unbelievably so... So, please, I beg you..." And that was where she lost the battle. Her orange eyes squeezed shut and a single tear escaped.  
Bribe, custom, and breeding threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff