Fun for every Legend of Zelda Fan, both veteran and new, for over eight years~ 

Tags: legend of zelda, link, zelda, triforce, nintendo 

Reply ..::The Hangout::..
Good Smile Company is after our money now Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this new Link figure?
  DO WANT *throws money at screen*
  It looks awesome, I can't wait to see the finished product!
  It's cool but I wouldn't get one.
  Not feeling it, to be honest...
View Results

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 am
Some of you may already know about this, but the Japanese company Good Smile + Max Factory is going to be releasing a Skyward Sword Link Figma. The prototype has already been released, and so far it looks gorgeous. :Q Over the years a few Zelda-related collectible figures have been released, but I've never seen any that look this good O:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Check out the source article from Zelda Dungeon to see larger pictures of the prototype by clicking the image above!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 am
SADJHSDFJDFGHDF
I WILL BUY ALL OF THEM.
ALLLLLL OF THEM!

P.S.: Guess who's little sister found all of her Ocarina of Time action figures? And guess who's spent almost all morning playing with them?

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 am
Meizzkey
SADJHSDFJDFGHDF
I WILL BUY ALL OF THEM.
ALLLLLL OF THEM!

P.S.: Guess who's little sister found all of her Ocarina of Time action figures? And guess who's spent almost all morning playing with them?
I am not going to let this generation of Zelda figures slip me by. This one will be MINE

LEMME GUESS, YOURS, and oh, YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O:!!!! AWESOME!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:16 am
Akeyami
TO JAPAAAANNNNN!!!!

YES!
OH GOD.
IMPA IS MISSING HER ARM, ZELDA'S HEAD WILL POP OFF IF YOU TURN IT A CERTAIN WAY, GANONDORF'S ARM DOESN'T STAY DOWN, AND LINK... WELL HE'S JUST LINK.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm
Meizzkey
Akeyami
TO JAPAAAANNNNN!!!!

YES!
OH GOD.
IMPA IS MISSING HER ARM, ZELDA'S HEAD WILL POP OFF IF YOU TURN IT A CERTAIN WAY, GANONDORF'S ARM DOESN'T STAY DOWN, AND LINK... WELL HE'S JUST LINK.
日本に行くよおーーーー!!!!\(^o^)/

WHOA EPIC STATUS ACHIEVED *bows*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(completely appropriate)

I've seen these floating around on Tumblr for weeks now but the pictures never had a source.
I just assumed someone was making them for themselves. If I had space for one I would get one, but I don't want to risk him losing an arm on my dresser or something. D;
Then again, even without an arm it'd still be majorly cool to have sitting on the pile of trash on my dresser.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

eAqua

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 am
User Image
It would have been nice if they made a Pipit one, but it does look incredible none the less. ouo I'd buy it if I weren't saving for a new tablet pen.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:44 pm
Akeyami
YEAH!

They're so old and beaten. The Link figure is in much better condition than the old one (his tunic ripped off, so we gave him "leather" pants with electrical tape, when i find him, I'll definitely post pics!)

Knight Karane
I really, really hope they do come out with Pipit and Karane.
My sister and her boyfriend look almost exactly like them.
It'd be the perfect gift for their anniversary. XD;;

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

eAqua

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:05 am
Meizzkey
I really, really hope they do come out with Pipit and Karane.
My sister and her boyfriend look almost exactly like them.
It'd be the perfect gift for their anniversary. XD;;

User Image
Oh my gosh! That's pretty funny, and sounds like it would be a good gift. xD Now they HAVE to do it! ... Not that they ever will. :c

Edit: Much love to your signature. ouo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:23 am
Knight Karane
o___o
I will make them myself then. I hope the program I'm taking next year has a sculpting class. I will be all over that.

Many thanks! : D

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

eAqua

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 am
Meizzkey

User Image
ouo! If you do, you should take pictures of the completed project and post them here. I'd love to see how they turn out! c:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 am
Knight Karane
I definitely will!

I made some kikwi's, but they're still unpainted. XD;; And I can't find my camera. D: Damn cat knocked it over and it's fallen into the abyss I call my bedroom floor.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

eAqua

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 am
Meizzkey

User Image
I look forward to it! c:

... *-* Kikwi. <3 I love them. I remember that when I first got to them on Skyward Sword, I decided to go get a snack, so I told my brother (we take turns playing), "You're turn. I'm going to go cut up some kikwi, I'm pretty hungry." I meant to say Kiwi, I swear. xDD Don't you hate that? I need to make it so I can see my floor again... at some point... eventually...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:11 am
Knight Karane
They're so cute. >w<
o A o I just pictured someone cutting up Machi, and he was screaming and... oh god... but kiwis are delicious, even if they make my mouth sore! XD I can see the carpet... just not a lot of it...

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

eAqua

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:19 am
Meizzkey
Knight Karane
They're so cute. >w<
o A o I just pictured someone cutting up Machi, and he was screaming and... oh god... but kiwis are delicious, even if they make my mouth sore! XD I can see the carpet... just not a lot of it...

Yes, yes they are. >w<
I felt awful afterwards even though they aren't real (I wish they where) and I didn't mean it. ;u;' Kiwis are good. I love them, especially when they're still sour.

..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff