Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Dazed and confused (Sabola x Narhari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image
She was frustrated. No, that was an understatement. She had known the jungles of her homeland like the back of her paw, each tree a landmark in the map she'd created since cubhood. But these open plains, they made her head swim. There would be nothing for miles then perhaps a tree, but no significant tree, just one that looked exactly like the others she had passed. It was only by the slight changes in scents that she knew she was moving at all. Or he mind had excelled at playing some trick on her. It had been a stupid idea to begin with. With the pride disbanded she had thought to seek out her mother's side of the family, but with no clues to go on and no sense of the magnitude of the outside world she had only succeeded in getting herself lost. Now she was alone, without even her siblings at her side to keep her sane. She didn't like this place and she didn't like this feeling, but what else did she have? Everything was gone now. Even if she did manage to make it back she wasn't sure she'd like what she found, if anything was even still there. She had to keep pushing forward, the future would offer up something soon enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Narhari was in a similar boat, though he was trying to find HIS family. He had lost his daughter, son, and Mono.... Mono had been gone before the pride disbanded, and he had no clue to where to look. As for his kids, he could only assume that they went looking for their mother as well. They were adults now, so Narhari wasn't that worried about them, but he still was worried. He had been walking in circles though, or that's what it felt like. He had no clue where he was, and he was becoming tired of walking in this land of dead.

He missed the jungle. Even if he didn't start there, he had gotten use to it. This was the second pride he had been in that it didn't work out. Though the first was because of Mono. He sighed as he looked up from his feet. I the distance, he saw something very purple. At first, he thought it was one of his kids. Ears perked up, he started to move towards her with a smile. Though as he got closer, his hopes dropped, but his smile did not. She looked familiar, maybe not that he knew her, but perhaps seen her from his pride? She had the colors of a lot of the other lionesses from that place.

"Hello!"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:12 am
Sabola jolted, her mind rushing back from her thoughts at a dizzying pace. As her eyes settled on the purple male she wondered if it had all just been a bad dream, but no, the land around her was sparse and ugly not at all like the jungles she had grown up in. So what was he doing out here? He looked familiar certainly though she had always been more connected to her family and her fellow gasht than any of the parastars, considering herself too young to start her family.

Maybe he was a true rogue though, and her mind was just forcing the connection, she'd seen ones of their sort of coloring before. Regardless he had spotted her and seemed to want to chat. He had announced his presence, so he couldn't truly be a threat. "Hello," she returned cautiously, squinting her eyes to try and recall if she'd ever seen him before, perhaps just in passing, "Forgive me for the delay, you look very- Well, something."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:03 am
His eyebrows raised, he felt relieved. Though, she didn't address him like she knew him. Perhaps, he hadn't seen her in the pride after all? He never really kept tabs on the females in the pride, he was always trying to keep his nose out of things. He hadn't always been use to being under females, though he always took their word over his for some reason. He just thought they had more intelligent things to say than himself. "Sorry, you just looked like someone I knew."

That was half a lie. She looked almost like his daughter, of course with a few differences here and there. "You look much like one of my kids." He said with a chuckle. Of course, she didn't have a wing marking, and where this lioness was orange, she was yellow. "I'm Narhari. I came from a pride that was recently separated." A sadness slipped threw his lips. "Forgive me if I startled you" He said with a smile, trying to return the happiness back into his voice.

If she was from the same pride, it wouldn't take long for him to figure it out. At least not after what he just said. He moved closer to her, so it wasn't like he was shouting at her. In truth, Narhari just wanted some company, and somewhere to go. He was lost, a first in his life. He was normally good at telling where he was, and how he got there, but lately... it was like he had lost all need to know. "I hope I'm not interrupting something?"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:14 am
"Not at all, I had had a similar thought," she admitted, "A bit like a ghost of the past, was this pride the Kunanda by chance?" If he had children he might mistake her for then he must be older than she was, that would explain why she didn't entirely recognize him. Her mother had always made her keep to the other females to hone her fighting skills. If she could not fight well she was not yet strong enough to raise her own cubs. Her mother, she wondered where she might have gone. The time since the pride's disbanding had been hectic and somehow she had lost track of all of her family in the movement. She thought maybe she would find them there, waiting for her, but when she had returned a few days after she had found only silence and a few scared stragglers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 pm
How odd, did she come from the same place, then? A grin crossed his face. "Indeed, I don't suppose you do come from there as well?" He asked. It was sad, but happy at the same time. He never thought to have ever run into someone else from the pride. Not after it disbanded, anyways. "I didn't think everyone could get so far in a short amount of time, but it's like everything just scattered away from each other." Sadness filled his voice, though he tried to cover it up. He couldn't help it.

He hadn't always been in K'N, but it had become his home, and he knew nothing else. Guess that was about to change again.

Dulcea

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Dulcea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:13 pm
"I do, I was born there," she said with a bit of a laugh, "It was the only place I ever lived, until this I suppose." That made her sad, but he didn't really need to know that. There were plenty of others in the world and just because he'd come from home didn't mean he was safe to trust. "There are a few left back there, but they weren't very receptive, or friendly." It would be better just to move on, but she seemed only to be going in circles, "Are you scattering then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:52 pm
Thank god at least someone from his pride. Though, she was right, some had turned rather mean once everyone departed. It was hard enough to trust those as it was. He'd been in the rogue lands before. He sighed at the thought, but smiled back at her. "Well, I was going to try to find my family, but I don't think I'll be able to at this rate." He said with a shake of his head. "I think I'm a day or two behind them. " He had been knocked out by something. He figured he had accidentally ate something he shouldn't have.

"I suppose I shall go where my feet take me." He told her, though he really didn't want to go alone. He hated to be alone. It was so... lonely. He didn't want to talk to himself either, that always made him look crazy, but he needed to hear some type of voice. He'd always been like that. Though, he could just end up singing to himself, that was always an option.

Dulcea

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Dulcea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm
"My feet have only taken me around and around in circles," she admitted a bit sheepishly, "I'd never been to the roguelands before." Her family too had scattered, even her dear mother. She knew she ought to look for her, but with the chaos she didn't even know where to begin. And if she spent her whole life looking and found nothing well that wouldn't be a very honorable life.

But, there was another option she had been considering. There were other prides out there, she had overheard stories about them. Some seemed more interesting than others, of course. She'd like to go somewhere where her fighting skills would be valued, but her bright coat seemed to preclude many places. Maybe he might have some idea, being in a similar predicament.

"Do yours have any inclinations for where to turn next?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:08 am
He supposed he was in the same boat as hers, though his feet moved in circles because he was hoping with all his might that his family hadn't left him behind. Each passing day, it seemed that hope was beginning to slip faster and faster. It seemed they had left him, and it was time to move on. As much as it hurt, he had to move on. He couldn't go on with looking half his life, he had already been through that once. Not again.

He gave her a smile. "Well, I heard there was great many things to go and found towards the south east." he said with a nod. "Many places to look and perhaps we'll find something on the way?" He said offering her to come with him. Strange as it sounded, but it was better than traveling alone. He didn't want to sound creepy, or something like that. He just wanted to give her an option not to venture alone out in the vast of rogue lands.

Dulcea

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas