[FIN] I Made a Huge Mistake [Peeper x Doom]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pregnancy suited Look-See. It even looked right. But there wasn't much that Look-See could not pull out. On the other hand, Doom, felt like the universe had wronged her. And instead of dwelling on the more somber, unfamiliar emotions, she decided to coax and welcome a familiar one: rage. Anger was an old friend, too. Losing herself to those destructive devices, she wrecked havoc to unwind and relax. Spent, she went to shallow area of the swamp to bath and relax. Her attempt at stargazing was laughable at best. Wet hair will do that. She was lost in thought, unaware of the bones in her hair still.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "You look like a drowned owlcat." He said it firmly, from his spot above her on the bank. He still hadn't forgotten her snuggling his chest like she owned him, and he made sure to stay out of reach. Well out of reach. "A pregnant drowned owlcat."  

xelhaspixiestix

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:10 pm
Well la de da. She had her target, it was her fluffy monster. Except right now it was a pink fluffy piece of s**t. Oh goody.

Sinking deeper into the waters, she submerged herself and emerged anew. There, all pretty again, she stalked up to Peeper. Circled, and smushed her body against his fabulous a** and all.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:17 pm
He spluttered-- and then leapt away from her, skittering. "Augh, what is wrong with you!" He jerked away from her and circled. "You-- You know what? I hope -- I hope all your children are just like you!" He stomped a hoof in the mud -- a splatter just happened to splat gooily across Doom's face with an ugly sounding splorcht!  

xelhaspixiestix

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:23 pm
She tasted the mud before she felt it. Awesome. "I HOPE SO, TOO. FOR YOUR SAKE MORESO THAN MINE," she roared back. "Mmmmm, can I have some of your pink fluff? I want to lay my sacks on something soft." She came closer, but didn't touch. She was a hairsbreath away.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:39 pm
What would Nettle do if someone was demanding his fur for their -- ick -- baby sacks? Peeper drew back from her and smushed his hooves together, arching his back and staring at her narrowly down his nose. "Absolutely not." He tried to sound as forbidding and cold as Nettle could--

And probably failed miserably at it, but then, Nettle didn't have to contend with being pink and fluffy, too.  

xelhaspixiestix

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 pm
"Come on. The more the merrier" She was purring now, converting anger to straight up harassment. And seeing how scrunched up Peeper was, she decided to help him. She struck first. There, right at his fabulous a**, she nipped him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:27 pm
Peeper yelped and sprang forward, lashing his tail furiously. The pouf at the end was soft, but it'd still clip the edge of Doom's ear as he galloped away from the water-- and Doom. "I -- Oh, you're-- you're awful!"  

xelhaspixiestix

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:45 pm
"I am fabulous. BRING THAT PINK a** BACK! " Doom had no idea what she was talking about. She was a hyper miasma of strong emotions churning that competed with her growing belly. The small ones were cheering for her she was sure. One way or another, she was going to get some of Peeper's puff.

She shuffled forward, albeit slowly much to her dismay. Puffing her chest and eyes flaring wildly, she stood up tall and threatened "We both know I'm not leaving until I get what I want." Nevermind that it was a frivolous, impromptu desire. Moving like honey, she wished she had a badger to set loose on the rude cloud.

With a fit of inspiration she yelled, "I'm going to tell Nettle!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:07 pm
Far enough away that he was sure that Doom wouldn't be able to follow him so fast, he stopped and turned back to her. "I HOPE YOU HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF BABIES THAT BUG YOU THE WAY THAT YOU BUG ME. AND IF YOU BOTHER NETTLE, YOU'LL GET WORSE FROM HIM." Nettle was terrifying. Everyone-- even Peeper-- knew that.  

xelhaspixiestix

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:12 pm
Like water off a duck's back, she ignored his blessing and slowed down to a rest. She felt incredibly heavy all of a sudden. Glum prospects and all that jazz, she vowed to meet Peeper again. But next time, with the calvary.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games