Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Interlude to a Phantasm (Main Thread)((Accepting, OPEN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna join?
W00t yes!
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
He~ll Nah Bro!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

cannibalelves

Ruthless Recalibrator

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image
Adene Cortez: Pokemon Center

Adene smiled, feeling truly complimented that a trainer she barely knew believed she had a strong bond with her Pokemon. She did, she believed, with all of them. Just as she reached for her belt to release her other Pokemon she had with her, Burton swooped down beside her, Blaze sitting high upon his back. Once the Dragonite landed, Blaze hopped off and ran to Adene's side. "Magmar!" He grinned up at Adene apologetically as she patted his head. "No worries, Blaze." With her free hand, Adene grabbed the other four balls from her belt and released her other Pokemon. First was her Slowking, Alabaster, whom appeared beside Burton. Next, simultaneously, came her Typhlosion Damien, and her Umbreon Luna, both standing beside her nearby Magmar. Lastly, in front of Adene, appeared her dainty Meloetta, whom she called Mel, in her Aria form. She stood quite still, and seemed almost like a small statue of the Pokemon. "These are the friends I keep with me all the time. I've had many a great adventure with these guys." Burton and Damien nodded, having been with Adene the longest. Blaze, Alabaster, Luna, and Mel even nodded, having had grand times trying to stop the Liberation Front with Adene. "So..." Adene grinned, "Who else is on your team, besides that lovely Persian and Pignite of yours?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Burton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alabaster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luna
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Damien
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blaze  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs

[[OOC~ ]

>> Marcus marveled at the sight of Adene's pokemon. They all looked really strong and seemed to radiate a certain amount of power that could only be found with a strong willed trainer. But Marcus would sigh as she mentioned her relationship with her pokemon. "With you from the beginning? So I take it you've already gained all the gym badges of this region and some, right?"

Pignite would once again feel challenged as yet another fire type made its appearance. This one was a lot taller than the Magmar was and for the first time since becoming a Pignite, he felt intimidated. The little pig would back to standing behind Marcus.

"Well I'll be... Fugimoto not wanting to challenge another fire type? That's a first..." Marcus would chuckle to himself and then reach for the other two pokeballs that were on his waist. "Gin, Flo... come on out..." He would say as he tossed both of the pokeballs up into the air.

Both spheres would open midair to release beams of red light. The beams would hit the ground and then condense into two different pokemon. One would be a Buizel and the other would be a Whimsicott. "This is Flo and Gin." He would say as he points to both of the pokemon. "And you already met Fugimoto and Raji. I have others, but these are the guys that I have with me for this journey."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagehttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/17-1.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/59.jpg
{Fugimoto}x x x x xx{Raji}x x x x x x x xxx{Flo}x x x x x x xxxx{Gin}x x x x x x x xxx{Famfrit}x x x x x xxx{Zenith}  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cannibalelves

Ruthless Recalibrator

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Adene chuckled. "No, Not all of them. Damien was my first Pokemon, I got him when he was a Cyndaquil. And Burton I received from my father when he was a Dratini. They've been with me the longest. I caught Blaze when I went on vacation to Cinnabar Island when I was a kid..." Adene trailed off a bit, reminiscing of her time on the island. She worked with Blaine her entire summer there, and the Magmar she caught was one Blaine himself wanted to catch. "Alabaster and Luna both kind of just... picked me, I suppose. Luna followed me home one evening and stuck with me ever since, and same with Alabaster. Mel, though... Mel and I chose each other, as odd as that sounds." She blushed a bit, and the Meloetta began to sing softly to itself. "And surprisingly, even to myself, I don't have all that many gym badges. I wanted to challenge the other region's Gyms, but I got so caught up in this Liberation business, I never did. I have all of Unova's, though." She placed her hand in her pocket, grabbing and pulling out her hastily-kept gym badges. Adene's Typhlosion saw the smaller fire-type hide behind his trainer. Damien walked over and leaned down towards the Pignite. Though he was much larger than the Pokemon, or even the trainers for that matter, he leaned down as far as he could and seemed to smile wide. "Typhlo ty." (Do not worry, friend). Adene smiled at the kind gesture, then turned her attention to the two new Pokemon who were released. "My... They look so healthy, and happy for that matter!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:14 am
User Image
ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs

[[OOC~ ]

>>"If you say so. I have to say all of them seem to have their weak points and strange little quirks." Marcus would scratch the back of his head realizing that they all seemed to have qualities of him. Flo had a strange desire for adventure, Fugi was extremely competitive, Raji was just flat out quirky, and Gin... Gin had his issues. Marcus contemplated on telling Adene about Gin's addictions but felt that was too much to reveal at the time. However, an abrupt meow from Raji told Marcus that he [Gin] was at it again.

Whimsicott would look up at the new person, notice her badge cash and would run in attempts to snatch it, but Persian would pin it down before it could get a move on.
"Whimwhimwhim SICOT!!"(So Shiny, I MUST HAZ IT!!!) The fluff would bellow out, having a small tantrum of kicking and crying.
"Meeeoooowwww..." (don't count on it bub...) The persain would glare at the grass pokemon, remaining adamant on keeping the other down till Marcus recognized it.
"Whiiiimmmm..." (You know you want them too...) The cotton fluff would coo out, looking up at the Persian with mischievous eyes.

Marcus would sigh and point the Gin's pokeball at the pokemon to return it. "Well I wish I could be confident in saying that they're all well behaved, but... I'm still working on it." He would sigh again and return Gin's pokeball to his waist. "But aside from that troubled fluff, the rest are pretty awesome. I started off with this Persian here as a meowth and my official starter was a Charmander, but Cimber is back at home with my little brother. But when I came here I wanted to start over somewhat so Raji and I came here for a new adventure." This point in the story would cause Marcus to give the Buizel a funny look. "But Flo here decided to tag along for another adventure. Can't say I'm not all that ungrateful as she performed exceptionally well in our first gym battle here."

The sounds of being praised would cause Flo, the Buizel, to become somewhat fidgety and nervous. "Buiii..." She would call out with a forced smile.

Marcus would notice this and would scoop the little pokemon into his arms, cuddling her. "But don't here, she's extremely modest in her skills as a battler." The growling of stomachs would interrupt again causing Marcus's smile to drop into a hungered frown. "Danggit... I forgot again!" He would cry aloud.

Raji, now free of his guard duties would shake his heat and would trot off into the pokemon center. "Purrrrr..." (He never learns...)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagehttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/17-1.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/59.jpg
{Fugimoto}x x x x xx{Raji}x x x x x x x xxx{Flo}x x x x x x xxxx{Gin}x x x x x x x xxx{Famfrit}x x x x x xxx{Zenith}  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

cannibalelves

Ruthless Recalibrator

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

"Don't worry if your Pokemon are well behaved or not, friend", Adene grinned, "The only thing that matters is that they are your friends, and are treated as such." As she spoke, she slipped her un-kept pile of badges back into her pocket. Cute little fluff, she thought to herself.

She couldn't help but let a small "aww" noise escape as little Flo was scooped up into her trainer's arms. She seemed reassured of herself as Marcus spoke, as well as safe and comfortable. Adene also couldn't resist smiling at how the trainer spoke of his Pokemon. He seemed to really care about them, which to Adene, was superb. She was so incredibly glad that this Marcus fellow wasn't part of the Liberation Front, and disliked them just as much as her, but she figured to speak of such fiends at a more appropriate time.

Adene almost cringed at the sound of the rumbling stomachs. The noise came form all around her, as well as within her. "Well... I suppose it's time to head insi-" Before Adene could even finish, all her Pokemon but her Typhlosion had scrambled inside, anxious and eager to eat and get some good rest. Damien stood by her side loyally, and waited to walk in with her. "Typhlo." He bowed a little so Adene could reach up and scratch behind his ear gently, then the two proceeded to walk into the Pokemon Center.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 pm
Having been forcibly made to wake up from her daydream by a terrifying amount of murderous intentions and Mi's call, Lumina unconsciously stands between them and lets out a soft yawn.

"...Ah, sorry, what is it...?" She covers her mouth with her hand, looking slightly more... Awake than before.  

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 pm
Mi taps his chin. "Well you were staring at green hair lady for a long time and I have Pidoves looking for the bad men." Razor just folds his arms. "*Mi I think the women would prefer it if you didn't keep brining up her hair color.*" Mi turns to Razor. "*But you said humans shouldn't have hair colors like that.*" Razor closes his eyes and sighs. "*Still you shouldn't be rude about it." Mi turns to Layla. "*Sorry.*" Razor bops him lightly on the back of the head reminding Mi that the other humans don't speak Poekmon. "I'm sorry for making fun of your hair. Also I'm sorry for not includ you in converstation due to langage barriar."

(Thought I'd try slightly misspelling words to get Mi's lacking grasp of human more noticable. Hope you still understand it though.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Every rose has its thorns."

"It's fine, I take it you've never had much social interaction with other people, only Pokemon, right?" Layla asked, curious about this kid. Maybe if she knew more about him, she could understand why a Mew was with him.

"Mine are just sharper than most."

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:23 pm
With a few more blinks and a small pain in her chest due to... Well, being barely acknowledged by the person she was vaguely interested in, Lumina smiles awkwardly.

"...Uh... Sorry for staring." She makes a mental note as to stop spacing out. "...Although, you're looking for more of those uniformed weaklings? Don't you think we gave them a hard enough beating?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:22 am
Mi taps his chin. "Well Razor allways said when we grew up in the forest that if you get attacked you repeal them, follow them to their home, and cut of the head. So he must of meant if something like this happened that we should find the boss of the bad guys and defeat him or her." Mi nods his head and crosses his arms feeling confident in such a heroic plan. Razor meanwhile was trying to figure out how Mi took a lesson about killing a threat first turned into something about defeating evil orginizations. No matter what I try he will always be so naive but I geuss he does have a point.  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:41 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Um, I don't think it will be that easy kid. Organizations like those usually have others that can take over if a Boss is defeated or caught." Layla said sheepishly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:54 am
Mi just punches his hand into the opposite hands open palm. "Then we just beat them up too." At that moment is stomach growls. "But can we eat first?"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

Layla chuckled when the kid asked about food. "Sure, and you can come to if you want." Layla said to Lumina, she just hoped that would be the last they would hear of the PLF for a little while.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:59 pm
Lumina's mood brightened up considerably at the prospect of filling her mostly empty stomach along with the fact that she was acknowledged by someone else not Mi and his pokémon.

"Oh, great! So, we're looking for food, right? I just happen to know a great place that has some delicious sweets and their pasta is divine!" She said with a small smile in her face.  

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:35 pm
Mi smiled brightly. "Lets go lets go!" Mi grabbed the hands of his two new friends and ran towards the city. Razor followed behind them not suprised at Mi's behavior but he was interested in how Mew stayed on Layla's head. Mi stopped abruptly. "Which way is it?"

(Hope this came out ok I don't know how it works on the 3Ds web browser.)  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff