Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Interlude to a Phantasm (Main Thread)((Accepting, OPEN!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gonna join?
W00t yes!
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
He~ll Nah Bro!
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 pm
With another eye-twitch due to feeling quite annoyed with the noise and general mess that was the dock at the moment, she threw the pokéball she had concealed in her pocket at the ground and Gardenia, her Gardevoir, materialized gracefully next to her. Lumina smiles at her long-time companion before nodding at her and pointing at the mess. Gardenia, knowing what she was supposed to do, used her Psychic to send a few people flying along with their pokémon, which makes the blonde haired trainer pet her beloved Gardevoir and then smile with a slightly sadistic glee.

"Such troublesome people..." She says, still with that same smile, as she slowly forces an opening into the crowd by throwing people and pokémon alike to the sides.

(If this is too much, please tell me and I will modify it to be less... Well, cinematic and overpowered)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Once it had been determined that the Pokemon Liberation Front members were not the nicest of people both Razor and Mi jumped into the fray. Razor focused on trying to find the strongest Pokemon he could amongst the PLF numbers but apparently this was more of an operation in quantity and less of one in quality and many of their Pokemon fell quickly to Razor's bullet punch and X-Scissor. "*Come on you fools is this all you can do?! I want a challenge so bring on your best and face me!*" Mi meanwhile though not as gleeful at the concept of battle as his partner still knew how to defend himself from growing up in the wild. He quickly darted between PLF Pokemon and knocking them out with punches, kicks, or tackles and the luck that humans hitting something doesn't get treated as a type or have a base power level. Unfortunately one of the PLF's swoobats distracted Mi and while the young man tried to reach it he was surrounded by a squad of fire types. "*Uh oh.*" The fire type Pokemon unleashed a wave of fire on the yong man surely burning him to ash. Well if he hadn't appeared out of the smoke inside a pink sphere with a small pink flying feline. "*Thanks little sis.*" Mi beams happily at the feline for the assist. It responds with a simple no problem but to those near by it came out as. "Mew."

(Felt about time for a shadow legend to pop up)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs

[[OOC~ He hasn't responded, sooo... I'm gonna move on...]

>> Marcus continued to admire the many trainers that were battling, but was then sidetracked as the cries and screams of people and pokemon rushed from the direction Marcus had come from. This strange occurrence would draw Marcus's attention like a venomoth to a flame, leading him to walk towards the fleeing crowd and then end up having to swim against them to find out more. "What's going on here?! Raji, return!" Pulling the feline's minimized pokeball from his pocket, he would point and then go back to crowd swimming after the red beam had pulled Persian to safety.

"What's going on here?" He would cry frantically.

A man in a business suit would look back at Marcus and speak, while still moving. "It's the Pokemon Liberation Front! They're out to take pokemon away from their trainers. If you value your pokemon, you'll turn away!" The man would then turn away and continue making his way further and further from the City Docks.

"Pokemon... Liberation... front?" He thought as he took in the man's speech, but continued moving towards the trouble. "Sounds like this region has its own version of Team Rocket... not good. Thoughts of uniformed goons, from his home region, taking pokemon away from unsuspecting children gave him a renewed drive get to the port and stop them. "Move it... coming through!" He would call out as he continued pushing till he finally came to a much smaller crowd and could easily make out a small militia of men and women in outlandish uniforms, battling with other trainers. As he looked around, he made a mental note of the pokemon center that could be seen in the distance.

Anger would build within him as he noticed that there were a couple of men attacking a woman and what Marcus assumed to be her son, attempting to take their pokemon away from him. He would notice that the goons had pokemon out as well, a patrat and a watchog.

"Hey, you two, leave them alone!" He would draw a single pokeball from his pocket and would fling it in the air. "I need you, Fugimoto... CRASH!!!"

The ball would burst open and release a red beam that would then condense into what would best be described as an orange and black pig. It would be standing on its hind legs and would have a black belt wrapped around its waist. "PIG... NITE!!" it would cry, releasing small embers from it's large snot.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagehttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/17-1.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/59.jpg
{Fugimoto}x x x x xx{Raji}x x x x x x x xxx{Flo}x x x x x x xxxx{Gin}x x x x x x x xxx{Famfrit}x x x x x xxx{Zenith}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 am
While the fight continued with most of the PLF Pokemon proving little challenge to the three trainers, their Pokemon, a feral young man, and his two Pokemon "sibilings". Razor in fact was having some time to think while dealing with such weak oppnoents. "*What is with all of the weaklings like patrat and woobat they would never attempt something in a city without... well I stand corrected.*"
What was correcting him happened to be a large Haxourus no towering over the nearby humans. Razor rushes it hopping that it was undertrained or freshly evolved and as such a weak opponent. This unfortuanetly was far from the truth as the vetren fighters X-scissor hardly scratched the dragons hide and it retaliated by blowing him back to land near Mi. Mew quickly flies over and heals Razor and now looks at the enraged Haxourus prepairing to charge them. Mi now somewhat afraid of the towering beast does the only thing he could think of and calls out in Pokemon speech hopping their are some more friendly ones in the area. "*Help!*"

(Plot device to bring heros together is ago. Also sorry if the Haxourus was a bit much but I thought for the mission of the PLF it would be appropriate.)  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image
ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs

[[OOC~ ]

>>"Fugi! Get there attention with a Willowisp!" The pig pokemon would accept the order and then take in a deep gulp of air in his nose.

"PIIIGGGG..."Heaving backwards and then forward, "NIIITE!!". The pokemon would sneeze out multiple balls of fire that would hit the patrat and acquire the attention of the Watchog as well as the two the attention of the thugs.

"Who are you?!" one of them would say, letting go of the tiny pokemon they had almost successfully taken. The new challenger would spark their competitive interests, allowing the mother and son to escape.

"The name's Marcus and I'm going to stop you!"
"Pig... Pignite!" The pignite would cry out and then flex to show his readiness.
"Fugimoto... Flame Charge them and use Arm Thrust!" Marcus would chain together, not allowing the thugs to order their pokemon.

The pignite would stomp fiercely and then speed off towards the watchog. Before they could adjust, the pignite would slam into the pokemon with a flaming tackle and then bring both of it's arms up to chop the burning pokemon multiple times.

"WATCHOG!!!" The pokemon could cry in pain as it was thrown back, fainted.

The Pignite would then roll backwards and smirk at its victim.

"What... what tha?! We weren't even ready!" The thug would be dumbfounded by their misfortune and would then look down at the patrat to see that it too had succumbed to being burned by Fugimoto's willowisp. Both trainers were shocked and withdrew, calling back their pokemon. "You... don't get comfortable just yet, we'll liberate your pokemon eventually!"

As the two rain back to regroup, Marcus would cross his arms and then look for another person to stop. "Liberate pokemon?! What on earth are they talking about now?" This thought would be interrupted as the cry of a much stronger pokemon could be heard a lot closer than comfortable. "Fugimoto, let's find out what the heck that is!"

The pig pokemon would nod and follow after Marcus as they jogged closer to the port.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagehttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/17-1.jpg http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q103/toko-ya_mi/pokemon/Concept Art/59.jpg
{Fugimoto}x x x x xx{Raji}x x x x x x x xxx{Flo}x x x x x x xxxx{Gin}x x x x x x x xxx{Famfrit}x x x x x xxx{Zenith}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 pm
Demetri Collins

"I may not be the best, I'm not."

Demetri was preoccupied on the docks, trying desperately to keep Tai and Gold out of the hands of the nutjobs trying to beat him. "Tai, Sunny Day, then alternate between Solarbeam and Flamethrower!" Demetri commanded as his Typhlosion opened up with a Solarbeam on a Boldore then used Flamethrower on it to knock it out.

"But that won't stop me from kicking your a**!"

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:07 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"Every rose has its thorns."

Luckily, Layla had gone into town when she did, otherwise Mi might have been a bit of trouble. Noticing a Sunny Day nearby she decided to use one of her best Pokemon against Haxorus. "Saul, open up with Solarbeam!" Layla commanded, using her Venesaur's Solarbeam to halt Haxorus' advance. "You okay kid?" She asked simply.

"Mine are just sharper than most."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:02 pm
Lumina and Gardenia hear the Haxorus' cry and gasp before the blonde haired trainer signs to her pokémon, who nods before knocking out all of the thugs and their pokémon who were surrounding them with a few Psychic attacks before turning around and, noticing that Mi was already being helped by someone, just signs to Gardenia, who sends a single Hypnosis attack at the Haxorus. Lumina then takes Gardenia back into her pokéball before opening her bag once more and sending Misty to battle with a Confuse Ray at the attackers.  

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm
Mi nods and stands up. "I fine." He then turns to Mew who was busy trying to hold back another charge of the Haxorus with its teleknisis. "*Lil sis snowball!*" Mew nods and foalts down so she was resting in Mi's hand. The Haxorus once again starts to charge forward as Mi throws the small pink legendary at it. Now in most circumstances throwing something with the body of a small cat embrayo at a large blade faced dragon would be a bad idea but Mew was special in its ability to shapeshift. In fact it was using that ability know to transform into a Glalie and smash right into the oncoming dragon. Haxorus actually slid back a few feet by the super effective type that was just thrown into it. Mew then teleports out of the way allowing Razor to rush in and hit it with a quick sucession of bullet punch before flying away from another beam attack. "*Lil sis tell them to end it.*" The Mew nods sending a mental nudge to all the tainers and their Pokemon fighting the PLF to aim any beam attack they had at the Haxorus. Once that was done Mew began call forward an Ice Beam of her own to add to the finishing move.

(Hope it is allowed for me to take advantage of Mew's shapeshifting and TM move compatibility. I'll tone it down if you want me to.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:14 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

Noting how low Haxorus seemed to be on stamina, Layla decided to provide the final push and knock it out with another Solarbeam. Once it was down and the PLF were running away like babies, Layla decided to question the boy she had just helped. "Not to be rude or anything, but how in the hell did you find a Mew?" Layla asked in slight amazement, usually, Mew weren't seen very often, yet here it was with some kid with a Scizor.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:35 pm
Demetri Collins

"I may not be the best, I'm not."

Finally, Demetri had been able to defeat all the grunts who had gone after him. Once that was out of the way he decided to explore a little. When he did he found a small boy hiding, but when Demetri approached, the kid growled at him. "Uh...." He said, not sure what to say until Tai sniffed at him then picked the kid up by the back of the neck, except it wasn't a kid, but a Pokemon. "An Illusion? Damn, that's pretty cool. But lets make it fair little one." Demetri said and called out his Pichu to battle with the little black fox Pokemon. After a little while, he was able to catch it. "I'll call you Nero, but I better get an updated Pokedex so I know more about you." Demetri said, heading to the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon.

"But that won't stop me from kicking your a**!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:39 pm
Lumina lets out a soft sigh as stares at the many unconscious members of PLF and their pokémons that surround her before smiling at Misty, her Mismagius, and then petting her gently with a small smile on her face. Misty then nuzzled her hand back before returning to her pokéball.
The blonde haired trainer then kisses it before putting it back into her bag as she scans the area for Mi. Having found the wild boy or, to be more accurate, his Scizor, Lumina heads towards him and waves with a small, gentle smile in her face.  

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 pm
Mi cocks his head and answers like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Me and Lil sis grew up in the woods with big brother Razor and now we are here." Mi then starts to look at Layla's hair. "Your hair is funny colored." The young man giggles and so does his Mew.

Meanwhile Razor was busy looking at the fainted Haxorus for it seems whoever was controlling it fled without return their Pokemon. He sees Lumina walking over and points to were Mi is and goes back to looking at the downed dragon. "*Something about how strong this was doesn't sit right but what?*"

After Mi was down giggling about Layla's hair he spots Lumina near by and calls out. "Hi friend lady!" he starts to wave and Mew mimicks him. "Mew mew mew!"

(I'm loving how I'm writing a serious and completely unserious character at the same time with this rp.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm
Lumina continues to wave at him, however in a increasingly lower frequency that culminates into a full stop as she finally gets close to him, his Scizor, a cute little Mew that the blonde trainer almost couldn't bear not hugging... And wondering why it was where it was, and a green haired girl who looked the same age as she.

"...Oh, who is your friend, Mi?" Lumina eyes the green haired girl, scanning her from head to toe and smiling in satisfaction at what she sees.  

Hikaru_Karu

Interesting Spotter

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm
Layla Thorn

User Image

"We've actually just met, I'm Layla." Layla introduced to the other trainer who had walked up then she turned to the boy with the Mew. "And for the record, my hair is naturally this color, almost everybody in my family has an abnormal hair color, including by brother and sister." Layla explained, doing her best not to fly off the handle on the kid, he probably didn't know any better, which was probably the reason why Mew hung around him, since most other trainers would have lobbed a Pokeball or attacked.

Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces