Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] Total Strangers. (Hakidonmuya and Heze) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:22 am
This is a private RP between Sya and Faid.
Please do not post unless requested to do so.
Thanks.

User ImageUser Image

Teepee's::
Syaoran-Puu || Faid Shadowlight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 am
Heze had been out spreading her wings. Since the loss of family members life had been strict and somewhat tense at times. Sometimes she wished her parents would yell, the quiet talking she sometimes walked in on made her fur stand on end. Now she was bigger she had more freedom but she still had to tell someone where she was going. Landing deciding to walk a while. Not sure why but having the need to escape thigns a while, finding herself glad that her family were all working to stay together, having realised how much things had come close to falling apart. Having a new respect for love and its ability to hold things together even when things were at their most dire. She would have to be back in a few hours, she had promised, and she knew her father would be lookign for her if she was too late, or worse Drashi.... the angeni intrgued as much as he intimidated her, she had yet to have the guts to ask her questions though.... Or maybe her grandfather... that would be a joy....

Sighhing asshe walked, her head hanging a little, watching her sea coloured curls bob, thinking she would have to find soemthing to take home, something to make the others smile... Looking after others was more than a physical thing after all, something her father had told her not too long ago.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:44 am
Hakidonmuya looked around the forest he had wandered into, these lands were still so strange to him... different scents, different sounds, different trees and flowers... it was a lot to take in, as was his new found freedom. The rebel's didn't really need him anymore.... but he was still there for them should they. He was surprised at the successes they had actually had so far. Strange, you would think he would be happy.

He was still learning the native tongue for this land, and although he was much better now than he had been only a short while ago he often put his hoof in his mouth by using the wrong words together or misunderstanding something or other. It was exhuasting.

A sound caught his attention, and if he wasn't mistaken it sounded like hooves landing on the ground. Something he was used to hearing since his people all flew. Intregued he moved forward to investigate... and what he found stole his breath away.

His eyes flickered over what was probably the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. Four wings... not two... but four.... and more upon her head and legs, a horn; that he now knew belonged to a breed called 'unicorn'... her colours reminded him of the cosmo, and the night sky itself seemed to reside in her wings. And it was a she, her hips and pose told him that much. He didn't move or talk... half afraid that this angelic looking creature may actually turn out to be evil... after all.. what better disguise?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 am
Sighing again Heze rested her head lower, closing her eyes as her horn touches a puddle lightly seding small ripples out. Lifting her head she gave it a shake and started looking around for something special... She doubted she could ever find something as rare and butiful as the fallen star her father had gifted to her mother. Shaking her head again sending her curls bouncing, turning in a slow circle, her long tail trailing through the budding grass.

Nibbling on her lip as she looked around, her eyyes scanning the rocks and plants, wonderign what would make others happy, she wanted everyone smiling and happy again. Spreadin her wings and folding them as she poked her nose under a bush, inspecting something. She was full grown but there were times like thne that she still had foallike traits. Lifting her head and getting to her hooves again she laughed at herself, the sound melodious and innocently joyful.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:04 am
Haki watched, moving slightly more into the shadows as the creature looked around... he didn't want to be seen before he was ready to risk addressing her. Nothing the mare had done spoke 'killer' to him, if anything they spoke of innocences and joy, even as her body showed a soft maturing into womanhood. He couldn't take his eyes off the way her hair bounced, that was a strange style.... he had never seen it before. Most of his kind were coated in feathers.... much like the birds of this land.

Cocking his head to the side he watched for a moment longer before walking out of his 'secret' place and towards her. He didn't get too close, not wanting to appear a threat.... after all, he was well aware from experience that he was as strange to these creatures as they were to him. He spoke, hoping that his words were 'pleasing' and not 'upsetting'. "I help you? You seem....." He frown thinking of the word, he had heard it before! What was it. He clicked his tongue as he thought, his face looking just like a bird beak. A word came to mind... it felt right.... so he hoped it was as he spoke, "....lost."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 am
Heze looked round at the one with the halting words, her pail eyes going wide in surprise, not sure wht it? he maybe? was. But offering him a smile, guessing this was some newcommer to the lands based on his struggling with the words. Shaking her head with a smile. "No, Not lost..." Thinking a moment and nodding. "Help... yes please." Her expression thoughtful as she wonders how to explain what she was doing, pondering that while deciding to tell him her name, thinking this one oddly reminded her of Crown's friend with his beak, but different. "I'm Heze... You?" Trying to not use to many or complicated words, worrying her lip again wondering if she miht be insulting his intelligence and being to basic.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 am
He understood most of what she had said.... though he didnt really comprehend what she meant. She wasn't lost... but needed help? Maybe he had got the word wrong after all. Assuming that was so he bowed and asked (or at least tried to), "I help how?" He smiled softly at her, hoping that his beak like face wouldn't scar her.

When she offered her name he couldn't help but feel honoured, names were precious and to be cherished. Returning the favour he said his name in his native tongue, "Hakidonmuya" It sounded like Haakeeeidonnmiyar, knowing most found that hard to say he added, "Haki call me." He hoped she understood him... at least a little.

The language barrier sometimes annoyed Haki.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:40 am
She grinned at him the kind of harmony of their names amuzing her, Haki, Heze, Heze, Haki. Not laughing with delight, thinking that laughing when someone gave you their name was probably the quickest way to insult someone. "Haki..." Testing his name out and putting it to memory. "I happy meet you." Giving a small bow and a smile. Straightening and pondering his question, not sure how to answer it. "I look for thing... My... family sad" Making a sad face to go with that very sure she couldn't explain the why easily. "I look for thing... take home... cheer family up" Going from sad to happy when she finds a rock... Trying to explain, her eyes meeting his full of apology, feeling like she was treating him as an idiot and he didn't seem one in the least... Having a sudden idea, she could maybe help him, he didn't seem evil... not that she would know but the feeling her gt gave her said he wasn't evil. "Haki... Idea!... Me Help you learn speak this... you teach me lean speak you..." Very sure that would make no sense as it sounded odd to hear ears and she knew what she was saying. But trying to offer to help him lean her native language, asking to lean his at the same time... A cultural exchange almost.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 am
Haki nodded at her words...... though she didn't seem to be making sence to him, it was as if she was trying to 'dumb' down her normal speach in an effort to aid his understanding; he appreciated it, but it was confusing him a little. Either way he did understand that she wanted to make her family happy. Maybe she had done something wrong? Or got in trouble for something silly? He couldn't help but smile at her for wanting to make a mends for what she had done. Yes, it seemed obvious now that she was anything but evil.

He raised an eyebrow at her request. Again he was having difficultly understanding her, but this time he couldn't begin to figure out what she meant, he simply didn't know the language well enough. "I no understand." He said, offering a soft smile. Hoping he didn't offend her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 am
Heze looked hopeful only to look crestfallen and give a little huff as she thought of how to help him understand. His smile had gotten her hopeful. Deciding to abandon her attempt at making things more simple she gave a little bounce and faced him, rallying to try again, trouble was she didn't know what he didn't understand so she started at the begining. Speaking slowly but normally. "My family are sad.... Something happened and they have been different since. I wanted to bring home a gift, to make them smile." Shrugging and blushing a little, realising that this stranger probably didn't care about her troubles and she was embarassing herself accepting an offer for help when he had thought she was lost. Sighing as she touched on the next bit, still smiling but feeling somewhat silly now. "You are leaning this language, I can help you learn, if you like? Maybe you will teach me your language too..." Sounding more unsure now, the wings on her head shifting uncertainly, her front hooves shuffling a little.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 am
Haki watched and listened, there were a few words he had never heard before but he believed he got the gist of it... mostly. "For your family.... sorry." He said, sincerity ringing through his tone as he boyed again, "I help... if can." Ok, she may not be physically lost but to Haki she looked lost in a different way, and he really did wish to help if he could. And he hoped he could.

When she spoke again he nodded, certainly understanding more now. "Ah." He nodded, "I like." Deciding that if she wanted to know his language he should at least allow her to hear it first... after all, she may change her mind afterwards. "Jina langu ni Haki. Ni furaha kukutana na mtu kama nzuri kama wewe, hata kama mimi si kujua aina ya kiumbe wewe ni. Itakuwa heshima kufundisha lugha yangu, nina daima linda na bora kabisa na matumaini ungependa kufanya hivyo. Je kuelewa yoyote ya kuwa?" (My name is Haki. It a pleasure to meet one as beautiful as you, even if I do not know what kind of creature you are. It would be an honour to teach you my language, I have always guarded and cherished it and hope you would do the same. Did you understand any of that?) He suspected that the answer would be no, but at least he tried.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:42 am
Smiling brightly again at him, squashing her impuls to hug him for offering to help, it seeming he understood more now. "I would be glad of your help Haki, thank you." Knowing her family were always cautioning her about the evil in the world, she sometimes wondered if they could see how much good there was. Looking at Haki her eyes sparkling a little, thinking that good and evil were never obvious, this one looked very different to anyone she had ever seen other than his beaked face, which was kinda like but not like Crown's friend. His clawed feet were totally alien to her and admitedly made him look more dangerous and more skinwalkerish... But he wasn't, she met his eyes and knew somehow that he was a good and possibly kind hearted stallion that just happened to be different.

Her expression a little blank as she listened, but she was thinking, it was in her eyes that she was absorbing things, listening to him speak, she found herself wanting to close her eyes and listen to the foreign words, they sounded beautiful. She would be blushing bright pink if she knew some of what he said but she got the first part she thought, the rest she coudl only guess at. To test her theory about what she had herd and thought she understood, as it was the obvious part. "Jina langu ni Heze.... Uhh...." Biting her lip, havign a feeling after that there was something like its good to meet you, as that was a common thing after giving a name... but she didn't know as so many words had followed. Her attempt was slow and awkward but she managed to get the sounds mostly right. Giving him an unsure smile, wishing she had understood more.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:49 am
He smiled and nodded at her, remembering the first time he had encounter the foreign language he was trying to learn... of course, no one had known it was alien to him, he could still remember angry yells and shouts that told him more than he could actually understand. Sometimes, tone was all you had to go on. "Ah! Vizuri." (Ah! Well done.) He beamed at her, feeling it was only right to praise her, attempting it in her own language he said, "Done well." No one had ever tried to teach him, what he had worked out were individual words that he simply tried to put into the right order. Deciding that it was only fair to aid her attempt he said the one word she had got slightly wrong, though she had done amazingly well for a first attempt; "Jina laa-ng---uu ni Heze." He realised it was probably the first time he had attempted her name, and hoped he had got it right.

Haki didn't really know what to do next.....

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:56 am
Heze beamed again the wings on her head wiggling excitedly at his praise, paying attention as he corrected her mistakes. Looking sheepish and laughing a little awkwardly. "I will learn!" Not feeling the need to correct him with her name, his accent made it sound different, she liked it. Seeming generally pleased, she gave a glance around and nodded to a path. "Come?" Asking him if he wanted to come with her, thining they could look and talk at the same time, well try to talk, she was very curious about what he was, he looked so very different. "Or we can talk here.... Or if you need to leave?.." Still speaking slowly so he could pick up the words he knew, not knoing how long he had been here but he was doing well, especially as she had no idea if he had known any kawani before he arrived or not.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 am
Haki listened to her.... he figured out that she wanted him to follow her, her actions told him that much... so that was 'come' in her language. Interesting. He nodded to her, commiting it to memory as he listened more. "Me leave?" He blinked at her in confusion. Was she now unsure and asking him to leave? He couldn't tell. Yes... this barrier was frustrating, he felt far from himself while he spent so much time trying to figure it all out.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff