Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sylvia Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for Sylvia, a forest-fox B/C 

Tags: forest, foxes, sylvia, breedables, changeables 

Reply ❧Sylvia Guild
Match.Fox (v.1.50): Leawyn Dating Services.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Goddess Sylvia
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:44 am
User Image

We're really sorry about the wait. But Puddle and Astraea were down for the count this past week of the actual Thawing Event. So we decided to make this a separate one just because we realized it wasn't fair to you folks to have to wait that long. .

Three strangers stepped from the shadows asking to find someone to have children with. We don't know who they are, what their name is or where they come from. All we know is that they are willing for some childrens.

We also don't know if they're male or female. x__X

* Because of the speical nature of this event, there will be no Pregnant poses given out. *

What you have to do is pick a Leawyn from your brood, and try to woo one of our mystery beings. Its as simple as that. Kinda. You see we also have a super secret match system so that if your Leawyn's profile doesn't suit with one of our eligibles, we can possibly hook you up with another one! Our top men are on it. Top men.

Rules:

No gang bangging : You can enter up to Three leawyn from your Skulk ( Pack, group, infestation....you pick!), but they cannot be put towards the same Mystery Fox.

2k price for success: If your Leawyn wins and catches the eye of the potential fling, you only have to pay 2,ooogg ( 2k) for our services. Everything else is waived. Cause we love you guys. And we'd be busy putting Our Top Men down for napsies~

Hey! You can play too! : if instead of the lovely three Mystery Leawyn we have, you would like to put up your own for fling, we have a fun form for yah to fill out~ Mind you our Top Men will take them into consideration so don't be surprised if they randomly get paired up with either one of your own, some random guy in the back lot, or a banana plant....Wait...What? Who's dictating this thing anyways!? ( No banana plants, just letting you know we'll be randomizing between the folks that want to hook up with other owned Leawyn., Costs will be waived as well. But growings will take longer. )

Be Respectful!: As always, we love fun above all else here at Sylvia. But drama does happen randomly and sometimes out of the blue. We're going to kindly ask that you keep your chatter out of here and in the main thread~ That way our Top Men can easily peruse the listings.

Have fun! : Yes. Have fun. Go bananas on your profile thing~ We know we did when we interviewed the Mysterious Three~ Who knows~ One of them might want to go home with someone and gain a name~ ( HINT HINT HINT HINT )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:45 am
And now, without further wait, I present to you our amazing, fantastic, absolutely hot Leawyn of Mystery! Now, go and introduce yourselves~

User Image

Dreamy, Vain, Easily Distracted

Hail, Stargazer~ I am three seasons old. I enjoy mice, walks in the forest on crisp Spring night, and a desert of raspberries and crispy mint leaves. I'm looking for a lover with a lust for the stars and a passion for exploration.

User Image

Confident, Quiet, Ascetic

Ahh....May the Goddess Bless you, Child of Sylvia, I have come looking for a lover. I prefer one that is pretty, amusing, and compliant. I enjoy spending hours in silence, worshipping the goddess in silence and bestowing upon her blessings of bobbles collected. I would hope to find another of like mind in the servitude to the Goddess.

User Image

Shy, Playful, Kind.

Umm Hi there! You look nice! Though I'm not big on lots of interactions, I want to romp around with some fun loving Leawyn like me. I like gifts and shinies, and games. I love games!  

The Goddess Sylvia
Captain

The Goddess Sylvia
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:46 am
So... Like what you see?
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Remember, in filling out the forms, please replace anything with brackets with the appropriate response. Leaving the brackets in is not appropriate if there is nothing there. It just makes our Top Men roll their eyes and skip the application. If the particular question has no answer, or your Leawyn would rather not say, please use either ' N/A' or 'No Comment'.

• A sentence is a string of words at least three words long.
• When in doubt, don't be afraid to look up personality words at Thesaurus.com.
• If you have more than one Leawyn entering, separate your postings, please.
• You don't have to fill out the forms if you don't know what your Leawyn would want, but it helps in the decision process. We don't want to match someone that likes flowers with someone that hates flowers, would we?
• If you have any questions, please PM ' The Goddess Sylvia' with a title of 'Match.Fox 2k12' and we'll happily answer any questions or concerns there.
• The Goddess Sylvia is a Mule. If you need faster information, PM either Puddleink, Blade Kudora, Pykichi, or Astraea Pandora. Make sure that you have at least 'Sylvia' in the title otherwise we'll be a little confused.

For A Chance at one of our Three:

Example:
SIGN ME UP! I WANT SOME HOT STUFF!

Username: ( Your Username)
Leawyn's Name: ( Your Leawyn's Name)
Leawyn's Link:[Link to Leawyn's Cert please.]
******** Optional: if you want one of the Three Mystery Leawyn ********

( Your Leawyn's Name here) wants a chance with Leawyn # ( 1, 2, 3)!!!

********Optionaif you want one of the Three Mystery Leawyn********
Personality: ( Three Words, Ie: Happy, Meek, Vocal )
Word One, Word Two, Word Three

TMAY: ( Tell me about yourself in no more than five sentences. )

[size=18][u][b][color=brown]SIGN ME UP! I WANT SOME HOT STUFF![/color] [/b][/u][/size]

[b]Username:[/b] ( Your Username)
[b]Leawyn's Name:[/b] ( Your Leawyn's Name)
[color=white][b]Leawyn's Link:[/b][/color][Link to Leawyn's Cert please.]
******** [i][color=white]Optional: if you want one of the Three Mystery Leawyn[/color] [/i]********

[color=red][b]( Your Leawyn's Name here)[/b] wants a chance with[b] Leawyn # ( 1, 2, 3)[/b]!!![/color]

********[color=white]Optionaif you want one of the Three Mystery Leawyn[/color]********
[b]Personality:[/b] ( Three Words, Ie: Happy, Meek, Vocal )
[i][u] Word One[/u][/i], [i] [u]Word Two[/u][/i], [i][u] Word Three[/u][/i]

[b]TMAY:[/b] ( Tell me about yourself in no more than five sentences. )

To Sign Up For Random Breeding:

Example:

MATCH.FOX, FIND ME A PRETTY LEAWYN!!!

Username: ( Your Username)
Leawyn's Name: ( Your Leawyn's Name)
Leawyn's Link:[Link to Leawyn's Cert please.]

Word One, Word Two, Word Three

TMAY: ( Tell me about yourself in no more than five sentences. )

Looking for: ( Describe your Ideal Partner in less than Five sentences.)

[size=18][u][b][color=orange]MATCH.FOX, FIND ME A PRETTY LEAWYN!!![/color] [/b][/u][/size]

[b]Username:[/b] ( Your Username)
[b]Leawyn's Name:[/b] ( Your Leawyn's Name)
[color=white][b]Leawyn's Link:[/b][/color][Link to Leawyn's Cert please.]

[b]Personality:[/b] ( Three Words, Ie: Happy, Meek, Vocal )
[i][u] Word One[/u][/i], [i] [u]Word Two[/u][/i], [i][u] Word Three[/u][/i]

[b]TMAY:[/b] ( Tell me about yourself in no more than five sentences. )

[b]Looking for[/b]: ( Describe your Ideal Partner in less than Five sentences.)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 am
User Image

Officially Accepting Applications

The Goddess Sylvia
Captain

The Goddess Sylvia
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 am

Username: The Goddess Sylvia
Leawyn's Name: Flaming Holly Berries of Pwn ( The Shop's Game Master..don't worry, we'll introduce you to him~)
Leawyn's Link:[Link to Cert Here]

Personality:
Confidant, Narrative, Easily Excitable

TMAY: I'm constantly wandering from place to place, but I am always around during the games around the Holidays. What would a holiday be without a great narrator anyways? Certainly I don't know. Anyways, I excel and narrating and statistical analysis, and wandering from place to place to use my amazing skills. Hey baby, how about you and I go and find ourselves something absolutely amazing to narrate?

Looking for: I'm looking for a handsome lady or a beautiful beau to just tromp around with. Gotta be able to hold their Dew Drops, and most certainly needs to be athletic. Nothing says "romance' to me like an attractive Leawyn that I never get tired of narrating or planning games for.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Username: Delicate Rose Bud
Leawyn's Name:  Baroque
Leawyn's Link:Here~

Personality:
Care-free, Up-beat, Gullible 

TMAY:   Hi hi hi! I like to chase butterflies and take naps in meadows. I spend my days taking walks and finding pretty things to add to my pretty things collection. I get lost sometimes, but I usually find interesting things while I find my way back. I don't like it when other Leawyn are know-it-alls, or if they treat me like I'm a kit.

Looking for:  I am lookin for a nice Leawyn that can go with the flow and help me get un-lost if I wander too far. It would be nice if he was fun to play with, chasing butterflies and finding pretty things. someone who can put up with my...uh... smartz for longer than a day would be perfect!  

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Eternal Newbie

Newbie Junior

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Username: Eternal Newbie
Leawyn's Name: Storyteller
Leawyn's Link: [Link to Leawyn's Cert please.]

Storyteller wants a chance with Leawyn # (1)!!!

Personality:
Prevaricated, Free-spirited, Mellow

TMAY: A rolling stone collects no moss, and despite my glossy green coat I intend to stay lichen-free. Instead, I gather tales that grow taller in the telling, both heard from others and made on my own. Do you want to make one with me? Even though I'll travel onwards someday, that doesn't mean we can't make fond memories with the time we have.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:48 am

Username: Darkest_Lies_4_1
Leawyn's Name: Horus Ianus
Leawyn's Link: Here I am!
Personality:
caring, wise, friendly

TMAY: I enjoy looking at the stars in the night and keeping good company. I know some good shelter and feeding spots so there is no worry for survival.

Looking for: one who is a good companion to be around to share knowledge with and to pass them on to the younger generation  

Darkest_Lies_4_1

Beloved Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100

Darkest_Lies_4_1

Beloved Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Leawyn's Name: Xanthe Isidora
Leawyn's Link:Here I am!

Personality:
misunderstood, jokester,

TMAY: I'm a playful joker and I enjoy having fun with others. I enjoy relaxing and playing by the stream on a nice sunny afternoon. Because of the pattern on my fur some think that i'm scary. I'm not scary at all...I'm just playful is all!

Looking for: I'm looking for one that will not judge me on my looks, enjoys playing around and relaxing by the stream. I don't care about looks just as long as they are kind at heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Leawyn's Name: Livius Elrond
Leawyn's Link:Here I am!

Personality:
calm, shy, collector

TMAY: um....well I'm Livius and I'm looking...for someone to be with. I'm a bit shy but I'm a nice calm creature to be around. I uh...have a collection of some interesting things like fancy rocks, nuts, plants and such. I also enjoy singing songs in the moonlight.

Looking for: I think someone who enjoys things out of the ordinary and sing in the moonlight. I may be calm but I don't mind someone who likes to go places...  

Darkest_Lies_4_1

Beloved Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100

Eternal Newbie

Newbie Junior

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Leawyn's Name: Warmth-in-Snow

Warmth-in-Snow wants a chance with Leawyn # (3)!!!

Daydreamer, Gentle, Cold

TMAY: Hmm...sorry, what? You want me to talk about myself? I like...climbing trees, and meeting nice leawyn, and taking long walks, and...well, not really the walking part, I'd much prefer to fly. Up high in the sky......hmm? Oh, yes, I guess I can be quiet sometimes but I try my best to be polite and friendly with others, even strangers!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:47 pm

Leawyn's Name: Aelelu

Personality:
Righteous, Reckless, Helpful

TMAY: I, Aelelu, am a champion of justice! I fight for my friends and for anyone who faces the forces of evil; I face down the cruel with fierce courage. I like the scents of the forest, warm sunny days, and battle. If you need any help, just call my name and I'll reach you if I can!

Looking for: A leawyn who can keep up with me! Someone who won't wilt away when I get a little rough, but knows how to give as good as he gets. And maybe I'd like it if he was a little romantic, too...if he stands in the moonlight waiting for me with soft, beautiful eyes.../sigh  

Eternal Newbie

Newbie Junior

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 am

Username: Hopelessly Pretty
Leawyn's Name: Faraji
Leawyn's Link:[x]

Personality:
Brash, Tidy, Intellectual

TMAY: I am a very knowledgeable leawyn, always asking questions and then investigating the answers. I don't have much time for fun and games but I am fond of listening to tales of adventure. My favorite food is salmon and my hobby is collecting leaf skeletons, a very delicate practice. I have a vast memory and pay close attention to every detail.

Looking for: Age and looks don't matter much to me so long as you've got a good head on your shoulders. I would prefer someone with a good sense of humor, but we can't all get everything we want. As long as you'll keep me warm at night, that will be enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 am

Leawyn's Name: Havilah

Havilah wants a chance with Leawyn # (2)!!!

Personality:
Gentle, Dedicated, Submissive

TMAY: Ah, my best trait would be my voice. I'm a singer, composing ballads for our Goddess to please Her and share Her blessings with the rest of our kin. I travel often but would like to someday settle down with a family of my own. Nature itself inspires me, but I am just as easily impressed by silence as I am the other wonders of the forest.  

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

Hopelessly Pretty

Feral Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:47 am

Leawyn's Name: Siena

Personality:
Excitable, Prideful, Competitive

TMAY:My name's Siena and I love to dance! You can often find me practicing my moves by the sunning rocks near the river but I'll prance anywhere if I can catch a good beat! I like to talk too, but I'd much rather be playing or even wrestling. I always aim for number one in everything I do, so sometimes I can be a bit mean, but oh well! We can still have a good time as long as you aren't a sore loser.

Looking for: A rough, cool, handsome leawyn! I want the father of my kits to be sharp in tongue and mind; I find a bit of an attitude pretty attractive. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting someone you look good next to, y'know? A guy that can beat me in any kind of a contest would be my ideal type.  
❧Sylvia Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games