[PRP] Happy Day [Kahana Kei & Chevalier]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 am
User Image

The morning sun shone on the meadow, beams of sunlight dancing upon the still-wet grass. It was not droplets of dew, but large swathes of slippery grass, soaked through by the last night's storm and churned to mud. A gentle arching rainbow was fading slowly from the sky, a promise of something better to come that was no longer needed now that dawn had arrived.

Some creatures chose to avoid the mud. They didn't want it to get on their coats, or they just didn't like the instability of it beneath their hooves.
Some creatures were still sleeping, finally sleeping now that the thunder clouds had rolled on.
And some creatures... well, at least a particular stallion by the name of Kahana Kei, chose to play in the mud.

His laughter rang out to the sky as he slipped throughout the meadow. It was rare for him to be so exuberant, but he had extra energy pent up from hiding from the storm all night. He had taken a nap yesterday, so he hadn't really needed the extra sleep.
Splattered with mud and laughing, he would appear crazy to those who couldn't hear the note of joy and see his happy expression.

The only thing that would make this day better was a little company!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Chev galloped into the valley so happy to get out again. He sniffed around liking the smell of fallen rain, a bit of a chill and the promise of spring coming soon!

The mud didn't bother him at all. He actually liked it more than water. His joyful expression proving it.

He then flopped down into a puddle making his hind quarters look like a dark brown appaloosa.

He then shifted up and saw another mud speckled stallion romping in the mud covered filled. He whinnied loud to get his attention.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 pm
Kahana Kei jerked back at the sudden whinny, the sudden movement throwing him off-balance. He scrambled to regain his footing in the slippery mud, his head turning every which direction to find the source of the noise. Could it be? Company?!

He spotted the brown-on-brown stallion and his spirits instantly soared. Company!

Company company company! He slipped around in place for a few second before managing to move forward, lifting his hooves high and splattering even more mud all over himself. He whinnied in return, then added a gentle nicker as he got closer.
His rabbit-like tail wagging happily, he grinned at his new friend.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:54 am
Chev watched as the brown on white stallion fumbled around in the mud . He could help but smile and laughed.

Coming closer to take a look at the rabbit like horse, wondering if he had any brown on him or if it was just mud?

" Hi! I'm Chevalier , but my friends call me Chev. Are you trying to paint yourself in mud?"  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 am
"Nice to meet you, Chev!" He nodded, keeping the movement slow so he wouldn't splatter the other with too much mud. He didn't seem to mind- in fact, he obviously didn't mind!- but it was one thing to go around collecting your own mud and quite another to have someone else get you all muddy. "I'm Kahana Kei, You can call me Kei since it's shorter... I don't know how to break up Kahana, it's a whole name by itself with a particular meaning, you know? Take only part, and you get only part the meaning I suppose... I don't know." he shook his head, grinning sheepishly at the onslaught of words. He couldn't help himself sometimes.

He brought his face closer conspiratorially "I'm too white..." He neighed in laughter, pulling his head back up with that happy smile still plastered on his face. "Nah, i'm just enjoying what nature has to offer us. Yourself?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:55 am
Chev," well hello Kei!" reply in a jovial manner," But white is a nice color! " turning around in a semi circle to show his other side, " I have white spots on my back..."

Chev stopped to ponder, " what does Kahana mean?" Then he chewed on a sample of long meadow partly dried grass.  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hyperthymesia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:56 am
"Oo very nice!" He nodded, eyeing the other's white spots appreciatively. "I was being fesi.. fisi... fisicious. fesecious? Fisicious!" He had heard the word once, and now tried to make it a regular part of his vocabulary. He knew the meaning described what he had done in making his slightly self-mocking yet good-natured comment, but he hadn't quite mastered the art of pronunciation such complex words.
"Kahana means turning point, and Kei means Joyful, so put together my name means a joyful turning point in life- kinda like the moment when you're sad, and then get happy!" He smiled, proud that his name was a good thing. "Does Cheva or Chevalier mean anything in particular, or does it just sound cool?" He admired the others name- Cheva sounded so cool!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:55 pm
Chev seemed to enjoy the talk and found himself listen intensely. Nodding every now and then.

" oh! like sweet and sour! my name? oh I think it means a Knight's... horse?"  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers