(PRP) Even Ice Can Have Warmth (Ishild and Sacha) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:29 pm
Sacha smiled warmly as she called him her little dragon. He liked the sound of being a snow princess' dragon. It was rather an rather wonderful feeling that filled him. "Yes dragons can sleep any where. It might get a bit cold but the thicket will make us a bit of a shelter and if we cuddle we should be warm enough." he said gently The soft pets to his ears lifted them right up. "Are you sure your not upset with me?" He asked gently.

His eyes lit up a bit, "Really...you will show me your home? I would love to see it and to come and visit my ice princess." he said excitedly trying to feel how saying my princess felt on his tongue. It was like the game only not as much playing. He reached out to take one of her hands in both of his, "I would very much like it if you would take me there tomorrow...since I do not think it would be wise to head there tonight." He stroked the cold hand with his thumb. "Ishild...you wont melt if I sleep next to you?" He asked worried that maybe if he snuggled up to her that night he might wake to find a puddle surrounded the little pale heart stone."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 am
When she was told that dragons could sleep anywhere Ishild gave a smile, "Alright, if you are positive that you will be alright out here." She murmured, then gave a little chuckle as she was told that cuddling would be the best way to keep warm. Was it anyone else she might suspect ill intentions behind such words but Sacha seemed to be oblivious to such things making his words quite innocent and easy to take at face value, "I could never be upset with one as sweet as you, my little dragon." She said in a reassuring manner, not wanting for him to worry so much. Much to her delight he seemed to perk up a moment later, his eyes lighting up, looking and sounding much happier then he had been.

"Heh, of course! I would love for you to come with me, to see my home, and to stop by whenever you wish to." She told him, her wings giving a little flutter. When the dragon took her hands in his she gave them a little squeeze, "That sounds good, we will start out tomorrow to my place. Once we get there I will see about preparing us something good to eat." She said then gave a little shake of her head, "I don't think that I will melt away, I should be alright sleeping safely alongside you." She was pretty certain at least that she wouldn't risk melting away, though truth be told it would bet he first time she'd have slept curled up with anyone before. Best not to share that information though, she didn't want for the dragon to stay up all night, worrying about what might happen to her if he closed his eyes and attempted to get some sleep. She would just have to do her best to keep from melting away, that was all. Given that she didn't feel at all as though she might start to melt, even with their fingers laced together as they were, she was pretty sure that she would be alright.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 pm
Sacha smiled, "Yup I will be alright. I just might be a bit sluggish in the morning because of the cold but I will be just fine." he said his big smile even larger as she said they could go to her home the next day. He would love to see where a real life ice princess lived. He was already trying image what it would be like from a small hidden hovel to a grand castle make of ice and snow way up in the mountains. "And you will cook for me? I love you Ishild that will be wonderful!" He giggled and almost bounced with excitement.

As she said she would be safe next to him he blushed a bit and shifted up onto the bed of leaves. He really could not wait to sleep curled next to someone. He had never yet gotten to do so. And he was very much looking forward to it. "If you do get to hot you can push me away though. I am a pretty firm sleeper at times." He said softly as his tail flicked about behind him almost cat like. He slowly unlaced one of his hands so he could use it to help him lay down on the leaves. "We should get some sleep then my princess if we will be heading to your home in the morning." He looked up at her for a moment his face not bright and childlike but instead a scaled handsome adult stallion waiting for his mare to join him. "Thank you for the amazing evening Ishild." He said giving her hand a warm squeeze.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff