(PRP) Even Ice Can Have Warmth (Ishild and Sacha) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:30 am
Winter was holding on to the world strongly. Keeping snow and ice on the ground and trees just when things started to melt a new cold from would stop the melting and refreeze the world of Maerdhon.

It was in this freshly crisped world that a tall strangely scaled Laegil walked along the Northeastern side of the largest lake in the land. The one that was a bit east from his homeland of Ostglinn and rather a fair distance south from the homelands of the Gwilith, Ithilaeglir. The lake was a fair distance from the main road ways. But it was a beautiful place glinting and gleaming with the crisp frost. Even the edges of the lake were kissed with a thin layer of ice. Small fish could be seen swimming sluggishly under it and over in the unfrozen lakeside.

Strangely enough the the snow and ice was not the only things glinting in the rising sun. The stallion's red fur was glinting as he shifted to squat over the edge of the lake reaching out a glinting had over the frozen waters of the lake watching small fish fleeing then returning to peck lazily at the ice thinking that his hand was food. Golden eyes shown with joy and red lips pulled back into a big smile. "Silly fishies" he said with a gentle tone. His waving bright green tail flicking over frozen dirt.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:06 am
The two colors, a deep red and a bright green, seemed to be standing out against the white snow drawing the eyes of the icy colored Gwilith woman. Turning slowly toward the colors she watched as the Laegil squatted down, seeming to have found interest in what was going on in the water before him. He was... an interesting one, like no other that she had seen thus far and it wasn't just those bright colors either. Instead it was the scales that he seemed to be covered in, something that she found to be rather curious. How was it that a Laegil had come to possess scaling similar to what the serpents of the world had, "How odd." She murmured to herself, wings giving a little flutter before she stepped forward from where she was perched, seeming to be blend in with the snow and ice enough that she seemed to just disappear into it. Then again Ishild hadn't been given a name that meant 'Ice Princess' for nothing given that she seemed almost as though she were made of the stuff. In fact the only thing that stood out about her was the jewel she held in her hand, something she constantly fiddled with. It was shaped like a heart and pink, and something that she was never seen without.

Drifting ever closer to the scaly Laegil the ice princess found herself more and more curious as to what it was that he was keeping him near to the water. Had he found something interesting? She had read once that there was gold found in rivers from time to time, had he found a bit of that? It was something that would be worth inspecting for sure though as she got within earshot she heard him talking to... fish? Silly fish in fact though what made a fish silly was beyond her, as such she continued on closer, hooves silent on the snow, and came to stand behind him, leaning over in an attempt to see what the fish were doing. It took her a moment to realize that he was teasing them, tapping against the ice, making them try to n** at her fingertips through the nearly translucent ice and her mouth turned up into a bit of a smile, "Ahhh, I see." She murmured to herself, so that was it, that was what made them silly fish.

It made sense now why he thought them silly now that she seen how enthusiastically they were trying to get at the strange Laegil's fingers, seemingly think that the male must be a tasty treat. She had to give it to them, they were persistent if nothing else in their attempts to get to him if nothing else. Still, she had to wonder how long it might take them to realize that they weren't going to be able to get through the ice and to his fingers... and she had to wonder as well that even if they could get through the ice if they would even have a chance at all at getting through his scales. She supposed that would depend on if they were smooth and thin like a serpent or more tough like the dragons from the books she'd read... another thing she couldn't help but be curious about. Despite that curiosity though she kept her hands to herself, even going so far as putting them behind her back so as not to be tempted to reach out to poke the guy.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:08 pm
During such a quiet morning it was not hard to catch the feeling of not being alone or being watched. And that is what Sacha started to feel, but it was not the eyes of the fish he was feeling. It did not feel like something bad but it did cause him to stop wriggling his fingers and slowly start looking around him.

It may not be snowing right at the moment but still he had trouble spotting the shapely form of an icy colored Gwilith. Golden eyes nearly crossed before they finally focused on her pretty curious face. "'Ello there." he said softly and stood up fully. His red body was in fact covered head to hoof in scales. And it seemed just from her position that there were at least three different types of scaling. He had a gentle smile that seemed slightly held back as his eyes found her body shape and found that she was in fact an adult.

His head slightly cocked as he saw what looked like snow on her left breast surrounding what looked like a whole. Surely it could not be a real hole there. If it was then maybe she was a ghost. His smile grew more real and bright at the thought that maybe she was a real ghost. Than being an adult would not be so bad. He gave a bit of a laugh, a gentle deep near child like one. "Did not see you there...what to play with the fish with me?" He asked his voice kind and playful as he gave a flick of his tail, sending wavy green hair sliding over his right hips.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:25 pm
Ishild watched as the tall, scaly Laegil rose up to his full height before her and she couldn't help but to be impressed by the male, he was a rather interesting looking one, wasn't he? Her tail swished behind her as she studied him more closely, even lifting up a hand as though she were once more debating trying to touch those glittering scales of his, scales that reminded her in a way of the jewel that she carried around with her, before she seemed to remember herself. Oops, wait... she really shouldn't go around poking at strangers, should she? Didn't want to appear rude or make her kind out to be so in front of others she reminded herself and drew her hand back. She wasn't sure how long she would be able to resist the temptation but she had staved it off a second time at least.

"Hello." She greeted the tall, red male when she found her voice once more. At least he was a friendly one it seemed, nothing like the dragons or serpents she'd read about which always made scaly things sounds scary. Nice to see that there were nice scaly beings, "Play with the fish? Sure." While it wasn't exactly something she would normally do the way that he made it sound with his tone of voice did make it seem as though it would be something worth trying at least once. Turning to look at the water her wings gave a little flutter, "So... how do we start?" Best that she ask, he seemed to know best what he was doing after all when it came to playing with the fish. As such she would defer to his expertise.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm
Sacha's ears flicked at her gentle shy voice. It had a very etherial likes sound to it. She had to be a real ghost. One of those snow spirits. A Mearas that had be killed in the snow and wandered the icy lands trying to find what ever had drawn her out into the snow. Oh she was so fascinating! He had never met a real ghost and the fish were nearly forgotten. He wondered if she was cold to the touch. Or who took her heart.

Though he was starting to get so many question they were put aside as she asked hers. "Oh it is easy!" he said and reached out to take a hold of one of her hands. He drew her near to the edge of the lake and knelt back down, "They will follow your hands with the ice between us and them." he said with a laugh, "It is almost like they dance with us." He looked up at her with a smile on his face. he hand had been color than his warm scaly one. If she knelt down next to him she would get to feel the scale of his shoulders and hips pressed against hers. And wail he was crouched down he seemed almost more long than tall.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:29 pm
Ishild allowed herself to be drawn over to the edge of the water, lowering herself down along with the scaly Laegil so that the two of them could look down into the water. He made it seem easy enough, even saying that it was easy, before explaining how to go about leading the fish with her hands, "Dancing with a fish? That sounds most interesting." She murmured to her brightly colored companion before moving her hand just so, unable to help but to giggle softly as the fish moved along with her hands, "Oh wow, would you look at that?" She knew full well that he was used to such things but she'd never been a part of a 'fish dance' before and it ended up being something that she quite enjoyed even if it might seem a little odd for two grown adults to be playing at the water's edge.

For a moment, as their shoulders and hips brushed, the icy mare turned to glance over toward Sasha. Well now... his scales were a lot warmer then she'd expected, weren't they? Smooth too. It was a bit like the gem she carried she realized before she lifted a hand up and this time, unable to resist, she brush a hand against the scales on his arm, "Your scales are quite amazing!" She praised him, hand resting against them, as she found herself wondering where he had come from, "Were you blessed by a dragon, perhaps?" She found herself asking, knowing it sounded a little on the childish side to think that maybe he was dragon blessed but she wasn't sure how else he may have acquired such scales... unless he was actually a dragon?

That would be even more wonderful then a dragon blessed stallion, wouldn't it? To actually be able to meet a real dragon in person! Though...he didn't seem like the dragons she'd read about, they seemed more prone to kidnapping damsels, destroying towns, and fighting with knights. This one seemed... kind, playful even. Perhaps the old tomes she'd read had been wrong?

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Sacha gave a nod, "Yes just like dancing. It is really cute for sure." he reassured her. He liked the innocent surprise sound to her voice. Maybe he was able to bring some peace to her wandering soul. "I love dancing with them. Poor sweet things are so funny." He giggled a happy joyous sound.

She was cooler to the touch. Her soft skin was refreshing like a gentle winter breeze. But he was a bit shocked to find that she was in fact solid. So she was not a ghost. Though he did not loose his wonder about her more so when she talking about his scales and dragons. His smile grew even brighter and he watched as her fingers slide over the scales of his arm. "Oh you like them? Oh I never thought of that. Maybe I am! I don't know my parents...maybe one was in fact a dragon! I had scales and sharper teeth since I was a foal." he reached a hand over to covered hers holding it to his arm.

"Well since you asked a question can I?" He smiled happily at her, "Are you a snow spirit? Or an ice ghost?" he reached out his free hand to touch the scar at her chest, "Cause your heart is missing right? So you must have been lost one winter and the snow embraced you and gave you a new life?" His golden eyes eyes were shining at her as if she were a rare jewel. "To be accepted by winter and embraced by ice is wonderful!"

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm
"Oh yes, I like your scales very much." She admitted, as well as the idea that the idea that the scaled Laegil might very well be related to a dragon. It all had Ishild smiling brightly, ever intrigued by him. Though the idea that he didn't know his parents was something that added a sad edge to her joy over him possibly being a dragon child, "You don't? How sad." She murmured, her eyes softening and for a moment she almost thought about wrapping the dragon in a hug... then realized that she likely shouldn't just go around hugging strangers. It wasn't something that would likely be accepted by everyone after all. Best she attempt to keep proper etiquette in mind when dealing with strangers, there was still so much that she didn't know about him after all though he did seem friendly enough.

She gave a smile when he came to rest his hand against hers, holding it to his scaled arm which allowed her to touch the warm, pretty scales for a time longer, before he was asking if if he could ask a question of her, "Of course, go ahead." She said, giving him full permission to ask what he might of her and the question was one that caused her to take on a rather thoughtful look. A snow spirit? Or an ice ghost? Well now, that was an interesting thought, wasn't it? The gwilith's wings gave a bit of a flutter before she said, "I might very well be. I seemed to have been born forth from the snow and ice and did so in this form as well." She'd never had a childhood, not that she knew of, she was born with a strange scar in her chest, as well as the glittering heart jewel that she always carried around with her, "I wonder if your guess is right." She murmured, lifting her free hand, the one holding the jewel, to her chest where the groove lay.

"It's not completely missing, my heart, it's just seemed to have grown a little hard and cold." She said, opening her hand to show him the jewel, the same jewel that could fit perfectly within the strange hole she bore in her chest, "Do you... do you think it strange?" He said that her being accepted by winter and embraced by the ice was wonderful but might he think it odd that she carried around her heart in such a manner? Or being a dragon, those that coveted such jewels, would he take it? It was something to fret over but at the same time he hadn't shown a reason yet to fear him. Instead she would trust him, something she seemed to do easily when it came to... anyone really, something that might very well get the naive girl in trouble later.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 pm
Sacha shook his head, "Nope I don't know them. All I ever remember is being alone most of the time when I was younger. Though I would often try to find other foals to play with...but their parents would often call them home when it got too late." he said with a sad smile. His hand finally starting to release hers. Though he was never one to refused to be touched or hugged by someone else. He loved to cuddle. Though he would never force someone to hug him. He shook his head, "I remember being alone threw most of my childhood. I would try to find other foals as often as I could to play with, but sooner or later their parents would always call them back home and away from me." He gave a sad little smile but as she answered his question his smile and his bright eyes grew wide.

Clapping his hands together Sacha turned to face her and wrapped both of his hands around the hand that had recently been held against his arm "Well then you must truly be a daughter of winder. Your so pretty you can be nothing else. And if that is really the case then it is not surprising that you might not remember anything of your childhood or time before you were lost and embraced by winter. From what I hear when Winter accepts you it will often erase all your past from you so you can truly be one with it and accept being part of it."

As she held out the beautiful jewel of her heart Sacha gasped and looked at like it was the greatest treasure in the world. "Is that really your heart?" he paused and reached out one of his hands slowly as if to touch it but stopped unsure if she would let him, "That is amazing. No I don't think it is strange at all!" he said finally managing to pull his eyes up to hers. "You are just like a snow princesses story!" His eyes showed nothing but wonder and respect for her. She was like a real star.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Ishild listened to what it was that the dragon was telling her, the fact that he had been mostly alone, seeking out others his age to play with but after a time they would be called home by their parents leaving him alone once more. It sounded quite sad she thought to herself as she lifted a hand to give his brightly colored hair a soothing pet. It made her sad to think that such a kind person had been all alone when he was younger... but at least he hadn't been effected in a negative manner by it, he hadn't become a dangerous sort of dragon, instead he was still a kind soul. It was interesting to see, a kind and gentle dragon, nothing like those that were contained within the books for sure.

"You really are a kind sort of dragon, aren't you?" She murmured, glad that the two of them had met, something that made her giggle a moment later as he continued to guess what she might be, "A Dragon and Princess, huh? It must be a fated meeting then, Sacha, though I do hope that you don't think to steal me away like in the books, I wouldn't want some errant knight to come by and think I need saved." She said, unable to help but to find the idea to be an interesting one. To think that she, a possible Snow Princess, would meet with a dragon in this place. Well, it was an interesting sort of meeting, perhaps fated, and one that she was more then happy to be a part of. Meeting with another like this, it made her feel far more perky and alive, as though being so close to the kindhearted dragon was helping to warm her up from the inside out.

Lifting her hand up she rested it against the hole in her chest for a moment, the spot where her 'heart' could be placed if she felt like it placing it there. She did that only rarely, always fearing that she might lose it if she wasn't holding onto the jewel tightly and without her heart where would she be? She might very well disappear into the snow once more and it was something she didn't want to risk now that she had made her first friend.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:49 pm
As she pet his hair reassuringly he let out a very gentle purr and shut his eyes enjoying the soft touch. She was indeed a princess no one else but a mother could have such a gentle soothing touch. His tail flicked against the frozen ground behind him.

"Oh yes I am indeed the friendliest sort of dragon." His golden eyes lit up and grew wide. "Oh yes I think we could be fated to meet like this. And maybe we should play like I have stolen you away. I don't have a tower but I could make us a sort of nest in the bushes if you like." he tilted his head looking at her a bit confused. "But don't all princesses want to be saved by the knight. The strong knight who will give her everything her heart desires? I don't think a dragon with no home could offer anything to a princess. But if you like we could add that to the game. I could have a huge horde of gems and wonders that would hold anything a princess could want." He giggled and his hand found her free one, "And I could steal your heart that is how I keep you with me." He smiled at her with such a wide grin it looked like his face might break.

He let her hand go so she could reach up to stroke the hole at her chest. "D..does it hurt? If it does I could kiss it if you like? That always make wounds feel better right?" He leaned in closer to her suddenly a bit afraid that she might be disappearing into the winter day again. Maybe someone had removed her heart and when the wound began to hurt again it meant she would have to return to the snow. He looked up at the sky afraid to see any flurries that might be starting to fall.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 pm
"Play like you have stolen me away?" Ishild asked in a curious manner before nodding her head, she wasn't really one that had gotten to play much given that she was born into the world in an adult form so it actually sounded quite fun. Not to mention that the dragon seemed to be so excited over the game that she couldn't really find any reason to say no, "It sounds like fun and we don't need a tower so long as we are having fun." She didn't mind at all that he didn't have a tower, finding a nest in the bushes to be a perfectly adequate place for them to play their game. If anyone ran across the pair they were likely to think the two of them a little strange for playing at their age but Ishild couldn't say that she really cared about what the others might think. All that mattered for the moment was her new friend and their game.

When he mentioned 'stealing her heart' she gave a slight jump, before nodding her head, feeling as though she could trust Sasha not to actually vanish with the pink, heart shaped gem that was her heart, "It would make sense as to why I stay with you, yes." She murmured, then held it out to him, "Guard it well, a girl's heart isn't something to play with too roughly." So long as he was careful with it she was alright with it being a part of their game, he didn't seem the sort of heart stealing dragon in real life after all, just in the game.

"Hrm?" Looking down at the spot on her chest that he was talking about she gave a little shake of her head, "Oddly enough it doesn't quite hurt, just a strange sensation to touch it since it is a groove in my Chest." She explained, not a normal thing in the least but then again she didn't really think any part of her was all that normal, was it? When he offered to kiss it, because that made wounds feel better, she gave a little giggle, "Not sure if it will work but you can try if you like." She somehow guessed at even after a dragon's kiss that she would still have the strange heart shaped indentation in her flesh but she didn't mind letting him try. Everything he said, and offered, was quite sweet and innocent after all so it was alright with her. If his attitude were anything less then as pure as it was she might be a little more leery around him but he seemed the same as freshly fallen snow to her. Speaking of which as she noted him looking up she followed suit, watching as some more snow started to fall around them, lightly though so at least it didn't seem like they would be facing a blizzard or anything, "Pretty."

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 am
Sacha gave a couple vigorous nods of his head. "Oh yes I will still you away properly." he grinned brightly and nods. He would make the prefect nest for them to hide in as the dragon's evil lair.

His golden eyes could not get any larger as she actually offered him her heart. He stared at it his mouth open in awe. "Y..you would actually trust me with your heart Ishild?" he asked his voice soft and very gentle. "I would never play with it roughly. I would treasure it always. B..but maybe it would be best for me to take it after we get my lair. That way we will have a soft place to set it." His ears lowered a bit afraid that if he took it now and dropped it on the ice he might break or nick it and he could never forgive himself for bringing harm to such a wonderful thing. The fuel meaning to her comment about a girl's heart was completely lost on the foal like dragon.

However as she spoke about the hole again his ears perked back up and he leaned even closer to her. She continued to get more and more amazing. "So if feels strange when other touch it? Well then when I steal the princess fair and take her to the dragon's evil layer he shall still her heart and kiss her wound promising to never do harm to his princess as long as she is in his care." he giggled and nods, "I would very much like to try."

As they both looked up at the sky and she spoke he nods, "Yes it is. But not as pretty as the beautiful ice princess." He pushed himself up to his hooves and smiled down at her, "You play with the fish and I will make my lair really quick and return to steal the princess from her wintery garden." he hurried off to the near by bushes.

It only took a few minutes of him rearranging some of the branches to make a big enough hole for Ishild and her wings to crawl into. He was thankful that the manner of the bushes caused the limbs to lift high from the ground making it seem almost cave like once one got past the outer branches. They would be able to sit and lay under the branches easily as the snow fell around the outsides of the bushes. Most likely Sacha would make his home there for the night. With the leaves being covered with snow it would act much as an igloo for him. He grinned and laid some leaves on the ground making a soft bed for the heart and a softer place for his gentle princess to rest before he crawled back out.

Dropping to all fours he crawled towards Ishild growling softly as he approached her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 am
In this moment Ishild felt as though, as a princess, she should be in a meadow collecting wildflowers. She would have a great big bouquet of them when the dragon arrived and she would dramatically drop them as she was carried off to the dragon's tower... Being that she didn't have flowers though, nor was she in a meadow, she would need to figure out another scenario to play through. Odd, she didn't think she could recall a single story where a dragon came forth from the snow to steal a princess. Well, when it came to Sacha and herself it would seem that they were special and the exceptions to the rules, especially given that he wasn't a scary, princess eating sort of dragon. Kneeling down the 'princess' went back to playing with the fish, a soft smile on her lips as she did so. It really was a fun game, Sacha was right in that.

She was still playing with the fish through the ice when she heard the low growling behind her, something that caused her to lift a hand up to smother a giggle, trying to get into character. Turning around slowly to face the brightly colored dragon, marveling at how he stood against the white of the snow, she gave the best gasp that she could muster, "Oh! A dragon!" Whatever would she do she thought to herself, finding herself caught up in the game almost instantly, having more fun in just this short time then she had since she could remember. A childish game, sure, but a really fun one! Taking a little step back, though careful not to step into the cold water, she clutch her hands to her chest, pretending to be scared of the dragon that was stalking forward toward her.

A part of her debated for a long moment on whether or not if she should 'run' from the dragon. She shifted in place for a moment before she did so, not going too fast though since she didn't want to fall in the snow or cause her pursuer to fall either, it wouldn't be any fun if someone got hurt after all. As the snow princess fled from the dragon she did her best not to giggle, not wanting to break character even if this made her think of an elaborate game of tag.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:26 am
Sacha was rather striking against the white of the snow even as the softly falling powder dusted his shoulders and back as he moved towards her. He was a bit caught off guard by just how much of a beautiful princess she made, this mare of winter with flurries falling down around her her icy hues making her more regal and frail looking. He felt excitement bubble up inside as if some princess stealing natural dragon instinct was being triggered.

His growling stopped as she gasped and stepped back a bit, at first from worry his soon to be captured princess was to step into the lake but then as she spoke he had to bite his lip to keep from laughing. That would be all a princess could say if a they saw a dragon. He smirked and took a step forward trying to look as rough and large as he could. "I have come to collect my princess. Scream if you dare but it wont help you!" he spoke lowering his voice to try and sound more 'evil'.

He was shocked to see her run from him. Oh a very smart princess. He grinned so wide he thought his face might split as he smirked and dove behind a tree running around along the side of her. He wished he had wings like a real dragon so he could fly down and swoop her up but instead he planned to try and cut her off and have her run right to him or to surprise her when she saw he was not there. Though it would be so hard to surprise her if his laughing gave it away. But this was so much fun. Who would have been able to guess an adult could play like this?

Running off to the left of the daughter of winter Sacha waiting for her to stop or look over her shoulders to find him not following her before he would make his move to 'appear' at her side and capture his fair prize.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff