Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Destiny of Darkness

Back to Guilds

New groups like the Controllers and the Individuals are now taking over the worlds that Sora didn't protect, it's up to us Heroes. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Adventure, Game, Controllers 

Reply Tower of the Darkness (Controllers)
Inside the Tower Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm
Will build later....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:25 pm
<>

User ImageHe noticed them building but kept going. that's something you don't see every day. Mokona observed them as well. I wonder why they're all doing this?  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 pm
The big shield knight heartless looks at you and points with its lance up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:10 pm
<>

User ImageHe saw it point upstairs and thought for a moment it was ordering an attack, but when nothing happened he figured it was mentioning that something was upstairs. "I wonder what's up there? Hopefully it'll be a way out of here." Sho continued walking until he reached the top.  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:23 am
As you climb the tower you see more and more Heartless and they seem to increase in strength and power. You start to get the feeling that if you would have attacked at anytime you would have perished. When you reach the top you see only 6 Heartless, the heavy knight kind, standing guard around a guy with black hair with red tips and a dark demeanor.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 pm
<>

User ImageHis face remained serious as he passed by more and more heartless. This many was unnerving, but he knew panicking was not an option. Giving up wasn't either. As he reached the top he saw the heartless guarding the man with the red tipped hair. I wonder who that is? He stopped a safe distance away and said "You wouldn't happen to know a way out of here would you?" As he said this he kept alert and held his guard. Anything could happen.  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:40 pm
The man looked," Who do you think you are addressing me before I have addressed you," his hands catch fire on the throne," how dare you have the gull to invade upon my tower and ask me questions." the room gets noticeably warmer.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:54 pm
<>

User ImageHe put up his hands and sweat-dropped. "Hey now, I didn't mean to intrude. I just ended up here." Mokona who was on his shoulder nodded.  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:08 pm
The man on the throne just starts to laugh and the temperature dropped again," I know I was only funnin with you," his tone lighter and not so threatening," My name is Brago the Demon and Unofficial leader of the heartless."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm
<>

User Image"So that's why there are so many here." he replied. "My name's Sho. And this here is Mokona." Mokona did a little wave at the man in greeting.  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:41 pm
" It surprising how useful they are when they have guidance." Brago stated," as for leaving you first need to ask why you ended up here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:01 pm
<>

User Image"I don't know why I ended up here. But I am here now." He wanted to go somewhere where there were a lot of other people. Not just stay in a lonely tower with the king of heartless forever.  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:59 am
" Only two reasons would you have wound up here," Brago stated," One your a heartless," he gave a dry chuckle," or two you have darkness in your heart. In either case i would have to send you somewhere for the doors that lead here are one way only. you see the heartless travel with out there use.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:34 pm
<>

User Image"Oh. Well...Could you send me somewhere else please? I'd love to be somewhere with a town and people. There's not much to do when you're all alone." He wanted to live somewhere where he could make friends and make a difference. Hopefully this man would understand.

((lol if he stays It'll turn into a Yaoi XD))  

angelbankai45
Vice Captain

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100

MadkingRyan25
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 pm
"Very well," he said," I will send you to were the other new comers have went to," he stands up and makes a pentagram symbol in the air. In moments there is a swirling vortex," Just walk in and you will be placed with them."  
Tower of the Darkness (Controllers)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff