[Q] Spectrum of Concepts (Tal's Quests)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:03 pm
Since I have had an overload of ideas tumbling through my head, and little chance to get them, I thought I'd store my custom ideas here. Please don't post, thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm
Tree Boys

Birch brother
Similarly colored to Roxy's birch boy, but done like a birch in autumn. (Brilliant yellow mane instead of soft green.)

Magnolia male
Deeeep green body, bright white mane. Not sure what color his face would be. Possibly some sort of soft, leafy-ish patterning or markings on his body, but something under-srated. Maybe a marking on his face, depending on the color it ended up being. (If dark green, then a white magnolia flower.)

Maple mister
Less defined. I just think autumn maple leaves are beautiful in color as well as shape. I really like the way the colors blend and bleed into each other. I'd love for a boy to be inspired by myriad shades of maple leaves.

Name: TBD
Stage: Adult
Species: lion (CC lines)
Parents: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Description: Based on birch trees in fall. Body should be similar to the trunks, mane and tail should be bright yellows. Eyes should be spring green. Get creative with this one as much as you like!
Reference Image(s):One, Two, Three
Price: 350k

Description: Deeeep green body, bright white mane. CC color for his face. Possibly some sort of soft, leafy-ish patterning or markings, but something undersrated. Maybe a marking on his face, depending on the color it ended up being. (If dark green, then a white magnolia flower.) Everything else would be CC.
Reference Image(s): One, Two, Three

Description: Based loosely on the way maple leaves have such myriad and blended colors in the fall. Do what you like with the theme and color inspiration!
Reference Image(s): One, Two, Three, Four

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 pm
OCs

These were all customs that I designed. I think they'd make excellent SoAs!

User Image
female lion, old updated lines

User Image
female lion, new lines (not alternate)

User Image
female lion, new lines (not alternate)

User Image
female leopard, old lines  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:22 pm
Name: Voitheia
Species: God(?)
Domain: Nurture
Description: Warm browns, with a stripe/spot pattern like this, or something similar. I would like some sort of vines or branches involved with her design, with leaves and evidence of fruit, whether it is wrapped around her body, or tangled in her mane. Long mane, but it can be done CC style (braid, curls, straight, crazy tangled, whatever!) CC accessories! Rich green eyes. Wings should be a decent size, and inspired by [linkgoeshere], in browns and whites similar to the photo.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Are you an SoA god newbie? Yes  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:35 pm
Name: Dova
Stage: Adult (alternate rogue lines)
Species: lion
Description: Strong, deep colors. Preferably warm ones, with blacks or golds or both as contrasts/highlights. A large, bold tribal marking down his side, more organic style preferrerd, colored and styled to be eye-catching. Shading one color into another appeals to me, so use of that somewhere on him would be fantastic. CC as to how to put all this together.
Reference Image(s), if applicable:

Personality: Dova is inspired by the dragons in Skyrim. He speaks his own language half the time, and then will translate it so others can understand what he's said. His voice is very deep. He finds dry amusement in the oddest places, and seems to have his own agenda. He is a strong warrior, a stout heart, and a fierce enemy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:43 pm
OC based on a favorite toys of my childhood that I lost in a housefire as an adult.

Name: (I'll find some version of "Pepper")
Stage: Adult (alternate lines)
Species: leopard
Description: Black body (not absolute black), Lighter grey for inner ears, and a line of it beneath his forepaws. Bright emerald green eyes. On his back, just behind his shoulders, a thin, knotty line of white. Absolute-black nose. Chin fluff should also be absolute black fading into the body color. Tiny white heart on the inner part of his further foreleg.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref

Stage: Adult (old lines) - IF POSSIBLE, edited so the tail is clipped to a nub
Description: Soft cream-white. Brown eyes. Black nose. Slightly darker cream inside the ears. slightly darker cream along the edges, faded into the lighter cream-white of her body. Tiny black heart on the inner part of her further foreleg.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:03 pm
Name: Kor
Stage: cub
Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Blindness
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: Body: Like the ref - dark blue body, faint stars up legs, paws and lower legs in blue-purple ripples, like aurora borealis, ear tips in blue-purple ripples as well. Inner ear the same color as body.
Eyes: Glowy white, no pupils, tinged with light purple, blue, or green.
Wings: Done like a Mount Charleston Blue Butterfly.
Hair/Tail: Headfur should be similar in coloring and blending to her paw markings. It should be long and wavy/curly. Her tail should be long with a thickened end, like a leopard or cheetah tail, and be fluffy, also with the same markings.
Jewelry: A silver tiara, like example one, with a simple dangling pattern, like example 2, but without the diamonds. A blending of the two designs. She also has a layered necklace in silver, with multiple chains with hanging discs, similar to the ref images below.
If Possible: A custom familiar companion, CC choice of kind and coloring.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: original aiko ref
tiara example one, tiara example two
necklace example one, necklace example two, necklace example three
Wing Ref One, Wing Ref Two, Wing Ref Three
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs: n/a  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:40 am
Name: Turske
Stage: adult
Description: Cosplay of Chunky the Death Cat in the movie The Croods. He is a macawnivore. Tusks are not meant to be included.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: One, Two, Three
Price: 350m  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out