Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Thomas Pryor's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:29 pm
Artyom -Metro 2033-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom laughed at the two but then fell quite "I am not allowed in France or England Operation:Blue on Blue i failed to make NATO crumble and US attack Europe under the assholes command" he said as he looked at the two grinning "it was worth it" he then added as he put the knife back in his boot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor laughed slightly for a moment, but then a serious expression came over his face. While this was for the safety of the United States this also had CIA written all over it. He didn't think for a moment that the drugs and that Sergeyev were not connected. In fact, he didn't think that this was a coincidence. "Aingel I have one finale question for you. Is the CIA Involved in this operation." While Pryor was all for the protection of his homeland, he had zero tolerance, and respect of the CIA. They may have been organized but he knew that they were corrupt and were never in places they needed to be. He didn't hold a grudge for what had happened in China, but even before that he didn't like them. Their intelligence was usually rite, but when it's wrong, then there are major consequences, the risk usually was outweighed the benefits, which Pryor was not a fan of.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:05 pm
General Thomas Pryor

User Image

Aingel looked at Pryor, smiling, but with a sober look in his mechanical eyes. "There's always a catch, eh? CIA's actually the ones giving us the contract, but they made it clear that this is a black op, and we will have no support from then, on the account that 'they do not want to cause an international incident,' but I saw the writing on the wall: They're half hoping at least one of use gets ourselves killed, to help tie up a few loose ends. This mission will be all us. Now, I have to go talk to Trident for some...arrangements. I want you and the men you're taking to start getting their ducks in a row, so the saying goes, for when I announce that the mission is a go."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at Pryor his face with a worried look "CIA is sending us in on this mission it sounds like they want the drugs gone and to get a reason to attack us" he said as he put his hands on he desk like he was looking over a map .He then looked up getting back to his normal stance "We do not even have a map we can not plan that well until we know what we are dealing with comrade" he then said to Pryor looking back at Eric

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

Aingel gathered his things, then looked back at the three in the room. "We'll have to play this by ear, I'm afraid, since we don't even know what the facility looks like. And don't worry about the CIA, Artyom. They're actually genuinely worried about the threat this time, and this is an honest contract, even if they're hoping that we'll off ourselves in the process. Now, the three of you get your gear and keep an ear to the comms." With that, Aingel turned and left the rooms, heading in the direction of Trident's office.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor watched as the young looking commander walked out of the room. "Well looks like we don't exactly get allot of rest around here. I'm actually starting to get sore." He said this jokingly of course, his nerves had been to injured during his years of torture to feel any type of pain short of an explosion or bullet wound. "Now come on, out of my office, I need to finish this paper work real quick, I've got a set of gear I keep in here, but you two need to go get geared up." As he said this he stood up and walked to the door, opening it for the two men, he wasn't pushy but he was making his point clear that they needed to get out of his office and start getting ready, he didn't want to give them a chance to procrastinate.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:50 pm
Private Eric Ryan

Eric listened to Aingel and Artyom talk about the CIA. He watched as Aingel left the room when Pryor followed him to the door to get Eric and Artyom out to go gear up. Eric walked into the doorframe, when he thought about the salute thing earlier. He took a step back into the room and did a salute with a grin on his face, then left the room.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:42 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom walked over to him "I guess i will get them together my gear is already cleaned that is why i came in here"' he said as he walked out of the office behind Eric but once in the hallway he pasted him as he started to run to the armory

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items