Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Thomas Pryor's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom took out his TT-33 and started to spin it around on his finger "We are old Pryor here is what 43 and i am 41 and with our life we had that is old" he said to him as he stopped spinning the TT-33 and handed it to Eric .He then looked at Pryor and grinned "And another story he will not tell you about is when i almost killed him when he was getting out of a Russian base" he said as he laughed a bit but then stopped "no no we were a even match back then 'but if you even ask why i am here at first it was revenge but now it is simple i am here for my sister no matter how much she wants me dead she still gets a good amount of my check" he then said as he reached into his bag getting out a picture of his sister and him back when he was around 12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:08 pm
Private Eric Ryan

Eric listened to what General Pryor said about politics and whatnot but when he said redeem, the words rang through Eric's head untill Colonel Artyom handed over his pistol. Eric held Colonel Artyoms pistol sideways by the barrel and the pistol grip, examining it. He was in a daze, looking down at the pistol. It wasnt because he had never seen one, it was Pryor talking about redemption. He handed over the pistol back to Artyom and waited for more stories.

LilFuzzyGrunny

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor thought about it for a moment. "Well, I guess the reason why I am here is mainly because I was asked to by Aingel. Other than that I don't really have a reason. No kids, no wife, I just all of my money stacking up on itself rite now." Pryor looked at Artyom. "And I guess to fight along side old friends and enemy's again. I knew one of two things were going to happen to me when I found you and asked you to join. Either we were going to attack each other and finally find out who was actually the better fighter, or you would join me and we would remake out unstoppable force once again. I guess my gamble paid off." He said with a smile, as he began to look out his window again, he now thought of the freedom he also had with his new job. He wasn't under a government and had the freedom to do just about anything that he pleased.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom laughed "The only reason i did not attack you was i was out of ammo for my TT-33 and i though you had a family back in the Yankee place" he said to Pryor as he looked at him crossing his legs as he leaned back in the chair he was sitting in

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 pm
Eric Ryan

Eric sat there and listened to the two men ramble. He was board, wanted to hear some good stories and it showed in his face that he was board. Feeling like a third wheel in this conversation, he got up, said nothing and headed o the door.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Pryor watched as the new guy stood up and begin to walk to the door, which Pryor couldn't help but laugh at. "You know, usually soldiers ask to be excused when leaving the room, but seeing as me and Artyom are just two rambling old men I want make you stay or any of that." Pryor thought it was funny, either the guy was trying to sneak out or he knew nothing at all about military etiquette, and either way he thought it was pretty funny.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:27 am
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...

User Image

Aingel knocked, then came in, carrying a manila envelope. Even though he was younger than the men, he still held that air of authority around him, though now he was a little more relaxed than usual, throwing a casual smile and salute to the three men. His Smith & Wesson SW40 hung from its holster on his vest, secured since there was no threat of combat any time soon. Despite acting laid back, he had a certain hardened look in his eyes that he had discovered something disturbing, though he had yet to disclose it. He nodded to the men before speaking, his voice laced with his trademark Irish accent. "Gentlemen. I was expecting to catch only Pryor in here, but I trust you all well enough to share this with all of you..." He paused for a moment, looking out the windows before closing the blinds and locking the door. "Before I begin, please note that until further notice, none of the information I am about to share with you is to leave this room." He opened the envelope and passed the photos inside around. On the photos was a very familiar face-or rather, somewhat familiar. It was heavily scarred, and an eyepatch covered one eye. The man that the face belonged to was massive, though one of his arms and one of his legs was mechanical, like Aingel's arms, but the man's cybernetics had no cosmetics in mind; they were big, ugly, and in no way meant to look natural. He looked at Pryor and Artyom. "I trust you remember this gentleman, despite him somehow becoming uglier. We had a hell of a time shutting down his pirate operation in the Pacific." He pulled something else out of the envelope, a profile sheet with a less...scarred version of the man. "Vladimir Sergeyev, or, as we knew him, 'Balthar,' a former Soviet general who was best known for his ruthlessness and overall being an a*****e. Officially, he was a highly decorated leader in the USSR during the Cold War, who was apparently disgraced for some travesty he committed against American prisoners during the Korean Conflict, and went rogue shortly after. Officially, anyways. Unofficially, he was still on the Soviets' payroll, running 'deniable operations' that the Russians could easily condemn if ever caught. However, after the USSR collapsed, he decided he wasn't done, and went rogue for real, raiding a small naval base and making off with a Russian sub, which we sank during the suppression mission. Apparently, he was, according to an FSB agent that was sent tn infiltrate his ranks, attempting to carve a 'New Soviet Empire,' a bloody oxymoron if I've ever heard one, out of the Pacific, using the ransom money he was going to get from that millionaire who's daughter he had to buy more weapons, and take over a few key military bases in the Pacific to secure his power, before moving to larger goals, of which even I do not wish to know..." He took a second to flip the page, reading over what was on the second before continuing. "We thankfully put a stop to his plans for the while Empire bollocks with the attack, and even I thought we killed the b*****d. How he survived....well, I suppose the only answer I can give is that he was pissed off enough to pull himself out of that destroyed bunker. Rage is one hell of an anesthetic, eh? I'm a little disturbed where he got the cybernetics, but the good news is that they're not EnteCom. They look to be Russian in make, probably some abandoned project from the 60's that he somehow dug up and had bolted to his body. Anyways, these photos came to me from a contact in South America. I loathe to know what he's doing there, but we'll have to find out, soon enough, I just have to piece the operation together."

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:03 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked as Aingle came in standing up and giving him a salute then sitting down as he spoke "Comrade Aingle you have two old dogs of war,we will be found with vodka most of the times you should join us sometimes" he said to him as he was handed the pictures were he then slammed his fist down on Pryors desk "If it's anything that pisses me off it people that want to rebuild the motherland as great as she was but humans don't work like they were needed" he said as he looked over at Pryor. He then pulled out a small blade that went in his boot placing the picture on the desk then sending the knife into the middle of the picture "This man was a a*****e was a when he was under my father and a a** when i was under him hell he is the only man in the world i know that could put the fear of god into the man himself" he then said as he looked at the picture holding himself back from stabbing it anymore out of pure anger.

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Pryor watched as Aingel came into his office, coming to attention and not saluting because it was in doors. But once Aingel smiled and began talking Pryor took his seat. Pryor was able to get his hands on the picture of the General before Artyom, making sure he knew who he was looking at, then handing it to Artyom as he took out allot of anger on it. "I've never encountered the man personally, but I did run into his forces a few times. They are hardened soldiers, trained in the art of war, and never to be underestimated. What we ran into on the Island... Was defiantly not troops he was with for very long. They we're to unorganized. Either that or over the years the man has gotten more sloppy at his work, and I'm the person who would rather overestimate someone as to underestimate them." Pryor the smiled at the words South America. "I like South America, and in fact I have a few personal friends down there. If your information is true my friends can give us information on how to enter the country in a more nonchalant manner." Pryor knew he would have to make a few calls, and even pull a string or two, but if Aingel would be willing to launch this operation then Pryor would be a happy man. To Thomas, South America was his home away from home.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:59 am
User Image

Aingel only smiled, and placed the....now battered pictures back in the envelope. "Of course, he's not our top priority right now. If you see him, then hell yeah, blow his bollocks off, but our top mission in the area will be a drug bust, of sorts..." He pulled out another envelope, this one a small informational pamphlet on a drug called "Dead Weed." "Here's our mission. I'm certain all of you have, at one point in time, come across the harmless, but still illegal drug called Marijuana. However, things just a lot....hairier with the drug. Some crackpots in Colombia have come up with a new version of it called 'maleza muerta' or, as I said, 'Dead Weed." It looks like regular Mary J., but be warned. Its ten times as potent, ten times as addictive as meth if you so much as smell it in the air, and worst of all, if you inhale too much, it kills you within days by destroying your body from the inside out. And here's the kicker: They're not selling it, they're burning it, or rather, they're planning to. From what my contact told me, they're planning on taking bales of this s**t, loading it onto cargo planes, setting it alight, then dropping it out the back over not only cities, but military bases and colleges. The best reason I can venture as to why is to get a large amount of the population addicted to it, so that they would begin buying the normal weed regularly and lobbying to legalize weed itself, which, if you can imagine, would make every producer of Marijuana very, very happy, despite the immense loss of life from the OD'ers. The result, as you can imagine, will be...catastrophic...." He stayed silent for a second, allowing the men to process what he was saying. There was an attack on American soil imminent, and while only one of the men in the room was American, it involved thousands upon thousands of civillian lives. Aingel took a deep breath, getting ready to deliver the punch to the gut. "And, unfortunately, gentlemen, we have no idea where their main base of operations is. My contact was caught and executed shortly after he sent me the pictures and news of the attack plan. For the moment, there is nothing we can do."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:13 pm
Private Eric Ryan

Eric reached the door and listened to what Pryor said. He turned around and was about to make up an appology when Aingel came in. As he talked about this russain man, Eric could not recognize the man in the picture, but could only jump slightly when Artyom stabbed the picture on the table. He listened to Aingel explain this new drug and by the time he said his contact had been executed, Eric was dead serious and ready to jump into action. "So when do we move out?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image

Aingel turned to the new recruit, looking over him and nodding. Eager to jump into combat, he noted. That's what this company needs. He allowed a slight smile to his lips, and addressed the three in the room."Thankfully, while I've been talking, I've also been compiling a plan. Its still in the works, but if it pays off, we can hit these bastards before they even know who we are. And, hell, maybe we'll run into our 'old friend' while we're at it...Anyways, I want everyone to start prepping their gear. As soon as the plan is down solid, we're moving out. "

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom laughed a bit and looked at the paper work on Pryor's desk "This just made you day easier comrade just take the red stamp" he said as he looked back of the Aingel. He then took the knife out of the desk "If we see him he is mine it would be better if a Russian kills a Russian make the motherland proud and get some possible allies along the way" he said as he spun the blade in his hand in between his fingers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Pryor didn't talk much when Aingel started to talk about the new 'dead weed'. Pryor was never a fan of drugs of any form, weather they were recreational or to help for injury or pain, with the exception of Antibiotics. He felt anything that could affect your mind like that was not worth putting into his body. "You just love sending the army on missions don't you, but when we get back and get to the debriefing, we might as well do the debriefing from the last mission." Pryor stopped talking for a minute and the an idea came into his head. "If we are able to get a exact location on Trident, we could use the M270's to create a distraction so that way we could extract him. But I do have a question.... How were you able to sanction a contract with the U.S. with me as one of your higher ups?" He was in fact curious to how this had all happened, even if they didn't know he was apart of the compant, the U.S. usually sent in Rebels that were trained by their Special Forces.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:59 pm
General Thomas Pryor

User Image

Aingel smiled sheepishly at Pryor, nodding after a minute. "Er, yeah...about that...they weren't too happy when they found out you were my Army commander, but they've offered me a deal: Along with the payment of the contract, they're gonna bump your name down from their Most Wanted list...though you still won't be allowed in the country..." Aingel paused for a second, smiling sheepishly again. "They...also said they'd forgive me for the Deepwater Horizon Incident in the Gulf if I helped out....though, like your deal, I'm not allowed to set foot on American soil either..."

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff