Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Thomas Pryor's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:13 pm
Private Eric Ryan

As Eric walked to his new commander's office, he wondered to himself what he was to going to walk himself into. He approached the door, gave a solid three knocks and waited. He would wait a good fifteen seconds until he got a response. If there were to be no response however, he would walk away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Pryor and Artyom's conversation was interrupter by three loud knocks on the door, and without hesitation Pryor answered. "Come in!" Pryor laughed at himself slightly. "I am popular today."

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at him "No you not i just ran out of things to do and Nora is somewhere so i came here" he said as he looked at the new arrival

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:56 pm
Eric Ryan

After knocking, and hearing a "Come in!", Eric opened the door and looked to the commander behind his desk and the other visitor. Eric approached Pryor and swung his hand out to meet a handshake. "I'm the new recruit, Private Eric Ryan". Eric thought for a moment that he should've saluted the two men, but it was too late to be formal, so he kept his hand out and waited.

LilFuzzyGrunny

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Pryor stood and shook the younger man's hand. "Well, welcome to the Dark Legion, but you should probably salute your superiors." Pryor liked how the guy had came to meet his superiors. "Also you should meet my second in command, Colonel Artyom." He said nodding towards Artyom.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom got up looking at the man "Well Eric it's good to see new blood comrade Pryor and me are getting old" he said to him punching Pryors' shoulder a bit then picking up both his TT-33 and his Sickle from the table

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 pm
Eric Ryan

As Eric suspected, he should have saluted the commander and the colonel, though he was suprised to see that the two men were not as strict as he presumed. He gave a salute to mend what he did and gave a bit of a laugh and replied when the colonel mentioned there age. "Yes well, the older the more experience, eh?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Pryor looked at the Private. "We are just two old dogs of war, trying to bite a few more people before we kick the bucket." As Pryor said this he poured himself another drink quickly drinking it. "Please take a seat, maybe you'll hear a few good war stories as two old men try to get drunk." Pryor then took his extend knife, putting it back in its sheath.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at Pryor a small grin across his face "Me drunk ha never" he then said as he sat back down in his chair.He then poured the last of the Vodka into his glass drinking it down quickly "And Comrade Pryor, you have to give the kid some credit he might have a few good war stories as well" he said as he put his glass back on the desk upside down.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:49 pm
Private Eric Ryan

The Private was glad to sit down with the men and hear some stories from these two old war dogs. He sat down in a chair next to Colonel Artyom and waited to hear some stories, when Artyom said something about Eric having stories. "Beleive me, I have no stories compared to the s**t you two must have seen."

LilFuzzyGrunny

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Pryor leaned back into his chair as Artyom finished the last of the vodka, Pryor wasn't even close to getting buzzed, but then again Artyom drank the most of the bottle. "Well I do have a few good stories or two, but they are back from the good old days before they started making the good old infantry use "Rules of Engagement, lucky for me that I was Special Forces and didn't have to abide by them." As he said this he smiled. "I'll tell you that being with the green berets was fun, something to really get the Adrenaline pumping, back in the day. But now they usually do the whole 'win the hearts and minds of the people.' Don't get me wrong though I've done my fair share of that but I was more of the 'go in solo and complete the mission and never be seen' type. And look at me now, sitting in a office with a stack of paper work, Rambling on about the good ole days." Pryor let out a sigh, realizing that his days of being able to conduct solo operations were now a thing of the past, he was apart of a larger unit, and like it or not, he was in charge of allot of them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at Pryor laughing like crazy "Comrade me and you fought when the 'rules of engagement' were in place we were just not that good at playing by the rules" he said as he put his left hand on Pyror's desk. He then looked back at Eric smiling "that was our main difference he was all stealth type i was a simple Russian Alpha unit kind of guy if we could push we sure as hell would push' but we lost a lot of good men doing that" he said as he looked back to the empty bottle

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LilFuzzyGrunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:56 pm
Eric Ryan

As Eric sat and listened to what the two men had to share with him, he laughed with Colonel Artyom when he said something about not playing by the rules. He looked at General Pryor as he said something about the good ole days, and said to him: "C'mon, I'm sure you still see some action... You two cant be that old."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Pryor looked at the new guy. "Yea I see action, but not like it used to be. Even when we had the rules of engagement back then, there was way less politics, and less people searching for power. It was more of the, 'go over there and kill them' or 'go an get this for us' but now its just to complicated, well except for us anyway, we are mercs we don't have to play by the rules or have to follow a government, its all about the paycheck. Or at least that's what we say... I think some of us are looking to redeem ourselves." As he said this he couldn't help but think of himself. He didn't really have a true reason for being here. His finale mission was a success, even though he had been captured, he had never broke while being tortured. 'Why am I here anyway?' That thought kept ringing in his head.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out