Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ace Combat: Unsung Heroes

Back to Guilds

The Legion Contracting Corp. is an elite force. To be asked to join is a privilege. 

Tags: Ace Combat, Private Military, Mercenary, Special Forces, Role Play 

Reply Archives
Thomas Pryor's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thomas usually is sitting at his desk, reviewing files of missions or of enlisted men and women. Knock before you enter, and when you knock always wait for Thomas to answer with a "come in"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm
And when he gets to Heaven,to Saint Peter he will tell...
User Image

Aingel came by the office, and, upon finding it empty, placed a small box on top of the desk. It had no markings, not even an address, but there was a note attached to it.

Here's the part you requested, General, for your eyesight. Just take it out of the box and stick it in the socket, and it'll do the rest. You'll have a slight headache as the connections attach themselves to the existing nerve endings, but it'll subside within a day. Your eyesight should come on in about an hour or so, but until then, keep it covered. Hope you enjoy it!
-Aingel

"One more soldier reporting, sir. I've served my time in Hell."

AINGELPROJECT667
Captain

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Brigadier General Thomas Pryor

Thomas walked into his office. He had a lot on his mind and se closed his door slowly behind him. As he walked over to his desk he noticed a package on his desk. As he walked over to his seat behind his desk he grabbed the note attached to it. After he read the note, he reached into the center drawer of his desk and pulled out a small letter opening knife as he cut the tape holding the box together. He then saw a small round ball that didn’t really look like an eye at first, but as he looked at it, he began to notice the parts that looked like an eye. He took the eye and slowly placed it into his socket, if Aingel had put it on his desk then he would trust it, Aingel was the only other person who had a key to his office so he must have been the only other person. Once in his socket he felt a sharp pain in his head, sort of like something drilling trough his socket. After the drilling pain had stopped massive headaches began immediately. Thomas sat down in his chair and did nothing, he just waited for the headaches to end.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:39 pm

When the pain in Thomas’s head finally subsided, Thomas sighed with relief. But then he began to feel his weariness, as his head began to bob. Thomas was too lazy to make his way back to his personal bedroom, and the carpeting in his room was soft. Thomas then put his eye patch over his new robotic eye. Thomas took a book off of the shelf behind his desk that had a thick and soft leather cover. He then laid down on the floor, behind his desk and used it as cover, and used the book as a pillow. He wasn’t worried about cloths because he always kept a pair of Army dress blues in his office for rare occasions. Thomas shortly fell asleep, the door to his office still locked at the moment.

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Pryor walked into his office after the completion of their last mission and how it had turned out to be such disaster. His intelligence had been off, but that was an unacceptable excuse, he should have anticipated this, instead of putting fully relying on the intelligence. But he was already putting that behind him and started thinking off the future. Pryor had requested that the debriefing be put off for a couple of days so that his men could rest and recover. Pryor had already changed into his dress uniform and had put his rifle in his personal gun cabinet that he kept in his office. As he sat at his desk he reached into the top draw and pulled out a picture of him when he was younger and a group of american soldiers that he had serve with while he was in South America.

"Stay strong Bulldogs."

He said as he began looking out the window, picture still in hand.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom knocked on the using the back side of his sickle the reason he was here was he was done with his training and the rest of the things he would do "Comrade Pryor open up it's Artyom" he then said as he hit a bit harder with the sickle then he stopped and looked at the door for a second

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:21 pm

Pryor's thoughts where interrupter by a loud knocking followed by the Russian accented Artyom, requesting permission to enter. Pryor sighed as he put the picture back in its resting place and closed it quietly, shortly followed by a "come in!" Pryor then realized the new stack of documents on his desk, probably new recruits or forms requesting leave, which would be fine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom walked in putting the sickle back in place were he then sat down in a chair placing a bottle of Vodka and two shot glasses were he then looked at him " Another day of paper work i see you want some Vodka" he then said as he opened the bottle and poured some in both of the glasses. He then looked out the window "How many years ago was it when we first fought side by side" he then said as he took a sip from the left glass

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Pryor watched as his friend walked into the room with the Vodka and glasses. "If I had to guess.." he said as he took the small glass, drinking the liquid slowly, he always the slight sting of vodka felt good against the back of his thought. "It would be almost fifteen years ago." As he thought back to that small group of insurgents that had fought in the deserts of the middle east he thought of one of the younger members of the team, a Israeli commando named Amit. "Do you remember Amit? I heard he was in charge of a large team of Israeli Commandos now." Pryor remembered he had liked that kid, and how eager he was to defend his homeland, and how the kid couldn't hold a drink if his life depended on it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked back at him nodding "Same all the men that were in that raid only use four are alive are at least from what i heard" he said as he took a short sip setting the glass on the table.He then poured some more into his glass "But the one thing that the kid Amit had that i did not like he drank some of the Vodka that i brought with me what was it two days he was out sick poor kid" he then said laughing a bit "But times changed after my wife died i lost all connections with anyone outside the Union and after that it was just you i ran into" he then said to him as he took out his sickle placing it on his desk

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Pryor looked at his friend. "Well to be honest I haven't kept up with many of us either. And besides, back then didn't they call you the 'Union's Beast'? Some said you were just mad with power, but I think you were just angry because of your wife and you released it through fighting." as he said this he took out his knife that he had been given when he first started missions for the green berets. he then placed it on the table making its blade cross the sickle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked at the blades on the desk "The Union's Beast last time i was called that was when i retired from the Spetsnaz" he said as he took his glass from the table and took a sip "I never became made from power even when i ran a prison in my final years they did something that i told them not to i would shoot them or scold with the sickle made the yellow turn white" he then said grinning a bit. He then took out his TT-33 and place it on the desk DLCC emblem was engraved right above the hammer and sickle

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 pm

When Pryor heard the words prison he instantly thought back to those years in the northern Chinese prison camp, where he had been held for so many. He reached for his eye patch but then realized that it wants there. He didn't say any words as he sat there. At the time China was secretly looking for a reason to start a war with America, while at the same time making America look like the criminals so that the other world powers might not attack China or even help them attack America, but Pryor never said a word about what had really happened.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Colonel Artyom

[Profile]

Artyom looked down "I guess i never had said sorry about the eye i gave the order to 'bind you of your homeland' but they seen through a line that was there" he said as he took the last bit of vodka in his glass and then put it back down as soon as he was done "It was back when i believed all orders were good"He then said as he looked up and over to the Vodka seeing that it was almost empty

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Pykies
Vice Captain

Dedicated Informer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Pryor looked up at Artyom. "It's okay, you were just doing your duty. But at the same time I've come to realize that there is no such thing as good orders, there are just orders, the person has to decide weather they are worth following or not. Be it for money, honor, or for their country." As he said this he grabbed the bottle and poured some of the vodka for himself, and when he took the second drink he again savored it. "But come to think of it, Everything that happened, I would do again." He said looking out the window, he still loved his country but now his duty was to the Company, and no matter what would happen this was now his family.

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff