Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
I've got teh mono. :( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mono is...
  teh sucks!
View Results

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:01 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples
REEVES GOT TEH MONO!
REEVES BEEN KISSING NAUGHTY THINGS!!!

That's the thing, though...the only person I've kissed lately is my girlfriend, and she tested negative!

No, with mono you can also get it from sharing utensils or cups or even just from a sneeze or cough. That s**t can be airborne and still affect you. So I probably got it from a kid at the school I volunteered at.

.... I prefer my explanation. Yours does not leave enough room to jump to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:14 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
REEVES GOT TEH MONO!

That's the thing, though...the only person I've kissed lately is my girlfriend, and she tested negative!

No, with mono you can also get it from sharing utensils or cups or even just from a sneeze or cough. That s**t can be airborne and still affect you. So I probably got it from a kid at the school I volunteered at.

.... I prefer my explanation. Yours does not leave enough room to jump to conclusions.

But it doesn't explain how my girlfriend isn't a carrier!  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
REEVES GOT TEH MONO!

No explanation needed. The connotations of Reeves getting mono from kissing naughty things is quite self explanatory.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:58 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
REEVES GOT TEH MONO!

No explanation needed. The connotations of Reeves getting mono from kissing naughty things is quite self explanatory.

But the only thing I've kissed is my girlfr - you know what, never mind, you're nips, I'm not going to get anywhere. razz  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 am
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
REEVES GOT TEH MONO!

But the only thing I've kissed is my girlfr - you know what, never mind, you're nips, I'm not going to get anywhere. razz

No. No you're not. The imagery is already falling into place. Naughty Reeves, naughty naughty naughty wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples
Reeves
cheesy nipples

No. No you're not. The imagery is already falling into place. Naughty Reeves, naughty naughty naughty wink

...Sometimes I wish there was a key I could press to bitchslap you across the pond. razz  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash