[JRP] Nisha x Kialio: A new life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 am
User Image Wandering always wandering. That thought made Nisha frown with displeasure and brought upon memories of the past which brought upon the thought of her children. They were all grown now of course and starting a new life from themselves, which did happen in life. But was it too much to ask for them to make an effort to she her once in a while?

Shaking her head Nisha brushed away those painful thoughts before looking around her would-be home in the rogue lands. It was sadly falling apart, and to be honest she didn't really care. She wanted change and by God she was going to do something about that! A journey and a change of pace is just what she needed! Packing up what little she had and looked upon her old home one last time Nisha spoke a silent farewell before moving forward to hopefullly a better future.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 am
User Image
Perhaps he liked meeting rogues, or something. Kialio was quite sure he did, because otherwise there was no real reason to be spending so much time by the borders of the lands, even when he knew there were dangers in this earth, and alone he could probably get his behind whooped. Certainly, really.

Still, the dark male wandered by the borders and tried to convince himself he was being useful in some way. He was honestly considering a career change, since he seemed to enjoy spending time out here quite a bit. He loved going deeper into the pride lands to socialize, but there was something nice and calming out here, anyways.

He had no way of knowing Nisha was headed his way, perhaps even she didn't know.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 am
"Oh my god, oh my god!" She gasped out as she ran away from a pissed off herd of wildebeests. " I wanted change but not like this!" She puffed out as she gained speed away from the herd that was currently slowing down. Sometime later, what felt like hours of non-stop running, Nisha looked behind her to see if the beests had stopped chasing her and sighed/giggled out a tired relief. "Phew. I am getting to old for this!"

Blinking she took the time to survey her current surroundings and found herself lost. It wasn't a bad looking place, it was much healthier looking than the rogue lands. Shrugging Nisha put one tired paw infront of the other and worked on slowing her breathing. " Ah water!" Hurrying over she took a much needed drink and then looked around once more. She squinted off in the distance. " Is...that a giant rock? ....huh neat." Looking around for a path to get there she turned around and came to an abrupt stop when she noticed a male lion come out of the woods. " Oh, hello." She spoke out cautiously.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:41 am
The black and blue lion had hardly been expecting to just happen upon someone like that, and he hadn't even been paying as much attention as he should while he walked. So his ears perked up quickly at the sound of a voice, and he raised his head, looking a little dumb and bemused.

"Hi." Kialio responded, furrowing his brows slightly. "Er... how are you?

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am
Nisha watched as the male lion spoke his greeting. She looked at him with interest, he had the same color black as her but was blue instead of orange. "Could...could you please tell me where I am? See I was being chased by-" She blushed with embarrassment before continuing awkwardly. " Well I was being chased... I am Nisha of the Rogue Lands."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:23 am
It seemed like a weird introduction, he thought, amused at her treating the 'Rogue Lands' such a way. "Yes. You're in the Pridelands." And because Kialio could be a bit unfunny in his attempts to be funny, he added. "And I'm Kialio. Of the Pridelands." Since she was doing it, he might as well!

He allowed himself to momentarily be distracted by something else she said. Even though she didn't really seem to want to say what she had been chased by, due to recent problems in the lands, he felt obligated to ask. "And what was chasing you?" Because if this Nisha-lady was being chased by hyenas, it was probably something Kialio should alert the pride about. Or, well, certain members of the pride. Causing a pride-wide panic would hardly be helpful.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 am
Huh, the pridelands. I like the name., Nisha thought to herself while continuing to listen to the other speak. He had a lovely voice, all deep and male-ish. " It is nice to meet you Kialio of the Pridelands." A genuine smile broke across her face. "Uh.. well.. I was chased by..." She whispered out the last part while shyly ducking her head. "Wildebeests." She looked up to catch his facial expression and it wasn't so bad. " These Pridelands... what must one do inorder to join?" Nisha was curious and looking around she could find herself falling in love with the atmosphere. There was plenty of water, grass, and food to live on unlike some areas she had come across.

"I hold much interest in becoming a member if that is acceptable?" She tilted her head and waited for Kialio to speak. "Also where would one go to ask for acceptance?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:07 am
"It's nice to meet you too." Ah yes, wildebeests. He had probably been there before. Wildebeest were delicious and frightful, but if they managed to stop freaking out long enough to realize there was just one lion around, they might as well try to rid themselves of said lion. He offered her a smile for that, but decided he best not say anything, lest he make her more embarrassed.

He was a little amused at how quickly she had seemed to decide to join his pride, considering this looked like the first time she had been on them. also, she was very polite and formal about it, which he figured couldn't be a bad thing. "I guess it's acceptable, it's a nice place." He didn't understand why anone wouldn't want to join the Pridelands. It was a lovely place!

"And I guess as for what you need to do, this is the first step." Meeting a pride lion and asking about it, he meant. "But I can't really actually... um, officially join you? I guess. I'd have to take you in, and you'd need to meet someone with a higher rank than I."

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:18 am
"Oh good," She inwardly sighed with relief at his relaxed persona. " Oh I see. So different from the rogue lands, but more secure. I like it and I think it promotes a healthier pride." She beamed at the other. Life was to short to waste on the small stuff. "Alright, so then I will search for this higher ranked lion or lioness then. Thank you so much for all your help!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:25 am
She seemed like a rather nice lioness, a little distracted. Different, anyways! "Yes, it is very nice." Kialio agreed with a nod, though at this point he was past the admiring how wonderful his homelands were. You get used to it!

"You're welcome. Um, hey! hang on." He frowned, titling his head. "I'll take you." He wasn't really trying to be chivalrous, but even though she seemed like a perfectly nice lioness, it wasn't right for him to just let her wander the lands unattended.

"Come on, this way!" He added more cheerfully, and begun to trot towards pride rock.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces