Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:34 pm
Azura Cantarella
Pajamas Sway
Would it be possible to humanize Verius as a playable character? If so, Rei will doing this. >.3

So long as you can justify it...mind sharing your idea? :3a

@Jak: Ahh, I see. Are these all OCs? I'm afraid I'm not familiar where they're from. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They're OCs. Cross is from MTG, and Chris is from Bleach.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:30 pm
Azura Cantarella
@Evil: Ashton passes! He makes me consider bringing Azriel around again. xd

Your profile's got me remembering that I need to add a couple more things to the profile skeleton, those being Canon Point (as in, whether your character was thrown in during a game's plot or after it) and the question of how one's character got to Sylvarant or Tethe'alla. 3nodding

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Will do.
Also, I would like to claim another canon for use on Tethe'alla... The Wonder Chef! What say you?  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Faung Mei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm
Well, I wanted to add Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. But, as far as I know Ninja Gaiden took place in Japan, so I don't think it would really make any sense .-.

It could just be me, but I HIGHLY doubt it xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:01 pm
I'm guessing that that would be fine. Hey, Ashton is from an entirely different universe! I would say more, but I don't know if you've played any of the Star Ocean games.  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Faung Mei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:42 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Hey, Ashton is from an entirely different universe. I would say more, but I don't know if you've played any of the Star Ocean games!

I suppose so xD but At least Ashton is a swordsman, When Ryu Hayabusa, is a ninja o -o; A ninja in a tales of roleplay just sounds weird. Once again it could just be me xD

And yes I have played Star ocean before, I talked with you about the second one, remember?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:47 pm
Faung Mei
I suppose so xD but At least Ashton is a swordsman, When Ryu Hayabusa, is a ninja o -o; A ninja in a tales of roleplay just sounds weird. Once again it could just be me xD

And yes I have played Star ocean before, I talked with you about the second one, remember?

Sheena and Suzu are ninjas! Ashton... Has Vanishing Swords!
Oh yeah, I forgot. I also forgot about whether you have played Star Ocean 3. If you have, read the spoilers. wink  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Faung Mei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Faung Mei

Oh yeah, I forgot. I also forgot about whether you have played Star Ocean 3. If you have, read the spoilers. wink

Oh, right xD, I guess now it isn't as weird, Ill just have to wait and see what Azura says.

Nah, Ive never played 3, Infact I think Ive only played the second story xD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Faung Mei
Oh, right xD, I guess now it isn't as weird, Ill just have to wait and see what Azura says.

Nah, Ive never played 3, Infact I think Ive only played the second story xD

Then get thee to a PSP and PS2 and play the others!

Azura Cantarella
Guns Guns Guns - Conjures an ethereal gun to shoot energy bullets. Higher RR effect: wider spray of bullets.

I lol'd. I love that ring. rofl  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:11 pm
Evilweirdo 0
Faung Mei

Aerith....Has her stick! PONG!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 pm
O_ O  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Faung Mei

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:50 pm
Pajamas Sway
O_ O

What? o wo  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm
-licks- :3?  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

ShinjroAragaki

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:24 pm
Azura Cantarella

ShinjroAragaki
Azura Cantarella
ShinjroAragaki
So, we are redoing Tales of Zeal? If so, I kinda had a character idea if it is still a multiverse crossover RP and if it would be alright if I join in. I'm going to be more active now since my swim team is about to end which takes up all my time lately.

It is being done, but I'm kind of debating whether or not it feels "right" as a multiverse crossover. I'm kind of bouncing ideas off Vance, but I'll start an OOC discussion thread soon.

But of course you can join, you just gotta make sure you can keep up. 3nodding
I think I'll be able to keep up!

Also, I will only be using one character. And that will be Dave Strider. And I thought up as reasonable way for him being there.

I'm bringing this out here because I want to discuss this here. Please go on and elaborate. emotion_c8 And be sure to fill out the profile. I wanna see how you'll portray his time powers in this, because from what I've observed in the past, time control can be something overpowered... sweatdrop

I am still thinking about the characters I'll use...there's quite a handful I want to throw in, but if I throw in too much, it'll be too overwhelming for me to keep up. User Image But I am definitely going to claim Kratos and throw in a non-tragic version of Azura. 8D

Well, I'm still kinda thinking about his reason. I'll try to come up with something by the end of tonight. But for his time powers I'm thinking of keeping him with his normal time-travel / time clone abilities.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:36 pm
Hey, hope you don't mind, I made Youmu a profile, but no skills yet...  

Youkai Saint

Generous Mage

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:48 pm
Pajamas Sway
I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to go about putting Verius in a more usable form, yet. C: I'm sort of puzzling over that for now. Suggestions welcome. I'm no good at twisting Canon plots to get my way.

I'm puzzling over it too. I'll discuss this with Vance, but maybe you could start with the idea that Verius wants to do something about the crisis in the worlds?

Evilweirdo 0
Also, I would like to claim another canon for use on Tethe'alla... The Wonder Chef! What say you?

Wow, I wonder how you'll make that work. I know I said no profiles are needed for canon characters, but...I wanna see what you do with him. Will you give him attacks and stuff? O_o I think I'll change that rule to not needing profiles for the main crew.

Youkai Saint
Hey, hope you don't mind, I made Youmu a profile, but no skills yet...

It's looking good so far, all that needs expansion upon is the Repertoire. Although, why would she have Beast and Double Demon Fang if she's a non-Tales character?  
Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff