[PRP LOG] By the Water {Cythraul, Ning} FIN

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:12 am
It seemed this was where he always spent his time. Cythraul, Du Serpentis, two names one lion. Of course here he was reffered to as Serpentis more often because that was the name he chose, the other part was a bit of added flare. He was a snake and it reflected well on the name he had been given when he was born, the name he remembered.

The ocean reached up to his paws and then slid away as if the black male's presence was terrifying. Though he knew that wasn't the case, its just how it worked. Then in an instant the dark male threw himself into the water like a cub. Usually he did this without prying eyes, only becase most of the time the male had a cool demeanor about him. Stooping low in front of the 'troops' was very unlike him.

There was always a warning of his approach. The brass bells about his neck rang with every stride, every shake of his great mane, and with even the most subtle of movements across his broad chest. Some thought it terribly vain of the lion to walk about announcing himself in such a fashion but in Ning's mind it was giving anyone in his path a fair warning of his approach. The firey young male was a new recruit to the pride but he was already beginning to build up a reputation. He was laid back enough around his comrades, unafraid to mock even figures of authority and eager to have anyone challange him on any grounds. Respect, he often said, was earned not given. At least one lioness had found his brash behavior fun enough to allow some harmless exchanges of approving looks.

Gan Ning had taken the nickname Eight Bells and while the term was literal, it had its own little meaning as well. Ning had boasted that by the eighth toll of his bells he could floor an opponent. Whether or not that was true had never been tested within the pride's borders but it was good enough fluff to keep at least Pardel slinking away when he heard him approach.

A splash of water caught his attention. Something big had been dropped into the sea- it wasn't a typical thing but not unheard of. To his suprise, one of the higher-ups was outright playing in the water.

...well. Interesting. "Interesting way to get a bath." He remarked, loud enough for the other male to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 am
Cythraul turned, he had heard the bells and immediately ceased his play in the water. To let one of the crew seem him, well this was a bit awkward. "You need something Eight Bells?" he asked turning towards the sound. Now Cythraul had a reputation of being somewhat cold. His eyes could decieve those who he didn't believe to know his secret, which was only a handful in the pride. His eyes were milky and yet he was not blind. Though he had gotten used to pretending to be blind when he was younger.

Although his words weren't threatening, they held a certain authority to them. He did had a reputation to uphold so he watched the other somewhat carefully, keeping eye movements to the minimum. His tail twitched just a little, even if this guy was a part of the pride the male was always cautious towards those he didn't bring here.

The younger lion laughed and continued his easy stride forward. Amusement danced in his silvery eyes and his lips were stretched into a fox's smirk. He'd been some ways down the beach and no doubt splashing had dulled out his bells for enough time for Ning to get a good glance at the specticle. It was more amusing that the lion shut himself down immediantly than the fact that a moment ago he was enjoying the frothy surf.

"Just to stretch restless limbs. How's the water?"

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:05 pm
The male gave a slight cough, "Fine." He replied. Although he felt like a fool because now Eight Bells had some leverage on him, his foolish play in the water. "The cold feels pretty good." Not getting a bad vibe from the male he relaxed a bit more. He did have a rep, but he did have another side to him. Although he didn't want to expose it to many, it seemed Eight Bells was going to hold onto a glimpse of that.

"Enjoying yourself here?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 pm
"Guess it can..." Not his thing unfortunately. The water did feel good but he'd take a good spray of seafoam and mist over plunging around in the swirling tide. For one- the ocean was a dangerous mistress. She could embrace someone one moment and sweep them out to their death the next. It was just the way of things. The sea was to be respected and feared. But.. the male was having fun. he'd not take that away from him. Though it was difficult to take him seriously with his mane dripping wet and hanging off him.

"O' course. Nice place really. Good lookin' lionesses', lots of stronger guys to spar against, the smell of the ocean on the sun on your back. Is there anything better? Not in the world."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:14 pm
The male shook his mane free of water... or at least as best he could. To be able to get away would be too much to ask wouldn't it? Dipping his head at the water as if to bid it farewell he decided to get out of it, leaving paw prints in the sand to be washed away as he rolled onto the beach. It could've been worse though, it could have been an enemy instead of a fellow pride member. A lion like himself had to have fun sometimes, at least other than the parties and the singing... the singing...

"Aye, there be plenty of fine lasses 'ere." Came the dark lions reply, "Nothin' better than 'ere. I wouldn't 'ave it any other way in me opinion." What sort of trouble could these two lions get into? Plenty. "What brings ye out 'ere ta the waves lad?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm
Ning dropped to a comfortable position further up on the beach, far from where the waves darkened the sand and up near where the beach grass poked out from the golden dunes. He liked the water just fine but he didn't want to get sprinkled on or get his paws damp. It would just mean he'd have to spend time licking his paws clean later on.

"Oh a good walk was in order. It's nice to get some mist in the mane and some sun on my back. Seems we're of the same minds." Just different ways to approach it... He chuckled a little and shrugged. "Plenty fine lasses. I got one's eye I think. With any luck we'll have a fat belly soon, eh?"

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:24 pm
The dark male chuckled at the others enthusiasm as the possibility of cubs. He wanted to have cubs but not yet. Although he had joked with the male about the pretty ladies of the pride none of them had really caught his eye in terms of having cubs. Now he wasn't against flirting with another female but as of right that moment, he wasn't looking for anything else. With a shake however he grinned at the male and gave a bow to him. He needed to get back to Pirato and get ready for whatever came his way.

"Unfortunately me friend. I 'ave ta be goin'. Our King might need me and I be playin' in da sea too long." He gave the other a stern look though before turning away, "Don't be tellin' anyone what ye saw 'ere or so 'elp me." A bit threatening but also playful. "I be off." And then turned away and started a slow trot back towards the dens.

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games