Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
GUYS. Guys guys guys. Guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:22 pm
Holy crap guys, are we all become adults, or something? O_o

Kaysolike: I got a new boyfriend. He's really neat. We were born 6 days apart and he's, like, a genius and really cute and nice. We've been official since December but have been seeing each other since September, when he moved into my room because his friend kicked him out. We're getting a place together. Ohyeahand my roommates hate him, because he speaks his mind and isn't a passive-aggressive, judgmental b***h. :"D

When we're in the house, we're confining ourselves to our room for the next month because I decided to stop cleaning up after them. The living room and kitchen are both absolute disaster zones. We try not to dirty any dishes and if we do, we rinse them off and keep them in our room, so that all of the dirty dishes in the kitchen are theirs and they know it. Otherwise we just eat out or order in most of the time. When we get our own place, it's gonna be immaculate and look like real-live adults live there!

Mike (Yes, my boyfriend's name is also Mike. We're "The Mikes" or "Mike-Squared" or "Mike & Mike".) and I are starting an event planning business. He used to do event planning for a congressman, so he's pretty good at it. My only skills are my good looks and my charming demeanor, so I'm just an investor (I bought the tablet and keyboard docking station on which he'll run his business), witness to important document signings and "the face" of the company. I'm confident that our company will succeed. 3nodding

At my job, I'm getting more hours and hopefully I will be promoted to bartender within a few months. That will be nice. Soyeah, things are going pretty okay and they will be better in the future. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 pm
Wow, Noggin, sounds like you're really chugging along there! Also, about time you wound up with someone again. I hope Mike treats you like royalty. smile  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:54 pm
Reeves
Wow, Noggin, sounds like you're really chugging along there! Also, about time you wound up with someone again. I hope Mike treats you like royalty. smile

Thanks buddy! Yeah, life's finally headed in the direction I want it to. Mike treats me like a king. He says I'm the sun, moon and stars that light his sky. redface heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:00 am
NogginDew
Reeves

Thanks buddy! Yeah, life's finally headed in the direction I want it to. Mike treats me like a king. He says I'm the sun, moon and stars that light his sky. redface heart

That's...ridiculously adorable. xd  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm
Reeves
NogginDew
Reeves

I know, we're pretty vomit-worthy. razz  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:20 pm
NogginDew
Reeves
NogginDew
Reeves

So exactly like Arden and me! Yay! mrgreen  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

NogginDew

Business Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:51 pm
Reeves
NogginDew
Reeves
NogginDew
Reeves

Yesssssss! burning_eyes heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm
NogginDew
Reeves
NogginDew
Reeves
NogginDew
Reeves

Yesssssss! burning_eyes heart

heart whee heart  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200