Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]
[Backlog] Spot the Spy (Nur, Kakek and Fia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:31 am
(backdated to adolescent)

Nur'yu had set himself up a little camp to watch the passers by. And in camp, it was simply that he'd dug himself a hollow in the sand and was hiding in it. Much of his pelt was covered in sand, also, but his tail twitching back and forth was enough to give him away to any of those passing behind him. Even still, he was quite comfortable and he'd even managed to spot one of his favourite targets just there ahead of him. It was, of course, none other than his dear Aunt Fia.

He chuckled to himself, pleased that he'd been able to keep himself so secretly tucked away. His aunt had paused in her ranting at her snake familiar and glanced over her shoulder - as if sensing him - but her direction was quickly redirected back at the serpent.

Good! Everything was going according to plan. Now, if she were to just speak a little louder he might be able to overhear something off importance! Then his master would be so proud of him! He was turning out to be a rather excellent Watcher if he did say so himself!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am
If there was on thing for sure that was that Kakek enjoyed his time wandering around the pride when he wasn't doing anything. Well that was his second favorite thing to do next to bothering Kasi. His main reason he enjoyed wandering was because from time to time he found himself getting into an interesting amount of trouble around here. Beside that with his mane now starting to grow in and his legs growing to that awkward lengthy size, he was a teen and he liked looking for girls just as much as the next teenager did. He wasn't really finding anyone to flirt with at the moment so he decided to do something better and at the moment he thought it was a good idea to go bother his aunt, who was currently in his sights.

He trotted along a smile was on his face that was large and excited. Maybe she had something interesting for him to do with his time. "Hey!-" He was about to get his aunts attention that was until he found his paws almost escaping out from under him. The sand was collapsing under him and his large smile suddenly no longer on his face. He looked under him and tried to push away from the spot but he found himself almost sitting on top of his brother.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:48 am
"Urp!" Nur'yu's hiding spot had been infiltrated!! He felt the weight of the sand topple down on him except that it wasn't just sand, but lion, too! For a horrible moment he felt himself being crushed and he sucked in a few gasping breaths as he tried desperately to save himself from being squished flat. And then the sand stopped shifting and he was aware only of a hefty weight on his back.

Coughing to clear his lungs, he turned his head a little to spot his brother sitting there and gave a short, gasping laugh. "Wow, you sure--" Another catching of breath. "--got heavy, brother! What have you been eating?!" And, with a playful growl, he twisted onto his side to pull himself free, shaking his fur vigorously. "How did you spot me?" He asked. "I thought I'd hidden myself perfectly...even Aunt Fia hadn't noticed! And then you came by and BAM! I'm spotted just like that!"

He made a show of looking upset, although Nur'yu was never upset.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Well it appeared that both of them had the intentions of bothering their aunt in some way or another, it just his brother appeared to think this was a good idea to do in a hole in the ground. Why was his brother in a hole anyway? Kakek grunted as he tried to get his paws unstuck from the sand. He hated how heavy sand was when it found its way on top of one's paws. He growled a little before finally pulling himself off and trying to stumble to the side. "Well, if I've gotten heavy so have you!" He chuckled a little and then pulled himself to the side and the looked at his brother that seemed to be upset. He didn't like that but he didn't want to bring it up. He thought that would make his brother more upset. "Well," He started off before finishing his sentence. "I didn't really know you were there." He said before flopping down on his haunches. "Actually I had no clue you were there at all. If i did Iwould have went around."  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:16 pm
Nur'yu gave a flash of teeth as he grinned at his bother, reaching out to poke Kakek in the side. "Hm, I dunno. I'd say you are definitely heavier than me." He chuckled and then braced himself better against the sand. His brother's response had him beaming immensely.

"You really didn't see me? That is so cool!" And, wriggling with excitement, he pulled himself up and out of the hole and turned back to see that most of it had been refilled. Ah well, he'd just have to dig another one at some point. But later. His brother being here was far more important.

"So what are you up to today, then? Going somewhere exciting? Or...off to training? Can I come?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 pm
Kakek turned to look at the other male and then swiped a paw at him. "I am not!" He looked down at his belly. he was more than sure that he was not heavier than his brother that was for sure. He stopped getting upset for a moment before spoke to him once again. "Beside, even if I was heavier then you it is because I have sooo much more muscles then you do." He pointed out to his brother a smirk was on his lips. He enjoyed picking on his brother when he could. That was something that he always enjoyed doing.

He paused and flicked his tail around shaking off his paws getting the sand off of them. He took another moment and then nodded to his brother. "Really, I didn't see you at all." He grinned ear to ear he was glad to see his brother already cheering up. "I mean it though. I couldn't see you at all." He paused taking his time thinking for a few moments. "Well... I." He took another moment and thought about it he was going to tell his brother he had something planned. "Okay, I really had nothing planned at all. I was going to bother Auntie Fia." He looked over he didn't know where she went to now. "There was also the possibility of bothering grandma or grandpa but other wise nothing planned at all." He sighed pretty upset at the idea that he had nothing planned for the day.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:21 pm
Nur'yu made a show of looking insulted - though it wasn't very good because a moment later and he was grinning like an idiot again. "But that's because you're in training to become a big, mean soldier! Watcher's don't need to build up so much muscle as what you need to." He nodded, clearly content with that. Maybe Kakek had a point. Muscle had to make one heavier!

"Oh, oh, oh! I LOVE bothering people. It's the most fun thing to do! Aunt Fia is over there with that hissy snake. He has a funny name which I can't remember. I don't think he likes me very much, though. Shall we go together then, since we are here and she's over there. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She doesn't sound that busy, anyway and I'm sure she could do with cheering up!" He gave his brother a nudge and then loped with exaggerated-clumsiness across the sand.

As he went he lifted his head and called. "Auntie Fee-Fee! It's your two most favouritist nephews come to visit!"

Just a short distance away, the Historian tensed and flashed her bi-coloured eyes towards the two teenage boys.

Under her breath she murmured: "Oh dear...give me strength."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:47 pm
Kakek turned toward the male and then laughed a little. "So! You're a firekin and you have to travel long distances you still need to have a lot of muscle!" He playfully encouraged her brother before extending a paw and swiping it at the male. He was being a playful as he possibly could that was for sure. A grin was large and spread far across his face.

He stood up and turned toward his aunt spotting her when his brother pointed her out again. He stood up and grinned ear to ear before he looked toward his brother and started to wander in the same direction as him. "Auntie Fiiaa!" He joined his brother's chanting with a laugh, he was wondering what they were going to do when he ran behind his brother with a grin on his face. This was going to be fun that was for sure. Fia wa always fun to bother. Not as much as Ea but to him a lot less dangerous.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm
"Weeeeell, I guess I'll cross that problem as it arrives." Nur'yu replied. His brother was right, of course, he would be doing a lot of walking; especially if he was going to be helping out on Water-seeker patrols! They needed everyone they could get and even Fia had been helping out with them. He wanted to set a good example, too. Then no one could say 'those damn Watchers don't earn their keep'.

"Thisss isss my sssign to leave." The snake at Fia's side hissed and moved swiftly away across the sand as the two young males arrived. The lioness spat at him as he made a run for it - she'd certainly clout him later for abandoning her like this!

"Favourites?" She replied when they were within easy talking distance. "More like annoyances." She eyed them narrowly. "I do wish you'd all stop growing so quickly. What's Azar feeding you, anyway?" She snorted sharply and moved forwards to circle them. "Don't you have some lessons to go to or something?"

"Nope!" Nur'yu chirped. "We've come to cheer you up, isn't that right, Kakek?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:09 pm
"The sooner you start the better!" He told his brother still teasing him playfully. He flicked his tail behind him getting more and more excited as he approached their aunt. He was getting ready for what him, and his brother, were very good at. They were almost a tag team when ti came to bothering others. He found it amusing and exciting on top of that.

He looked at his brother with a smirk before then talking once again, the large smile was growing more and more on his face. "Come on, you know you love us more than the rest of them you just pretend not to!" He laughed a little mroe smirking as he did before pausing and flicking his tail around. "You know it's true, you can't really deny it." He then bounced a little on his paws looking at the sanek that went the other way. why did he leave?

And then there was another comment about size. He didn't understand how everyone assumed that they were eating some crazy stuff to make them big. "Only what the rest of the pride has been eating." He was pretty sure that his mother never fed them something special. He was pretty sure anyway. He then turned toward his mother and smirked from ear to ear. "Yep! That is what were here doing." He announced proudly to the lioness.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:18 pm
Fia gave an amused snort. "Love? Look at the both of you. You've got faces only a mother could love!" She didn't really believe that, of course. She just liked to pretend it was. In reality, her feelings were certainly something akin to adoration for those in her family. She just had a funny way of showing it...

Nur'yu giggled. "I did tell him he was getting fat. He didn't believe me!"

"Not fat." Fia replied. "Just big. Everyone keeps growing and making me feel old. So, I'd appreciate it if you'd just stop it, okay?" She sat herself down heavily and looped her tail up around her hind feet. The tuft twitched in agitation just as it always seemed to do. "Well, I can tell you now, you're doing a superb job. I don't know, all you youngsters just lounging about without a care in the world whilst I try and juggle two jobs! Just wait until you've got responsibilities. I guarantee you won't be smiling then." She shook her head as if irritated by a fly and threw them another look. "Well, seeing as your both here now, how about you do something to help me, okay?"

"Anything!" Nur'yu replied. "Especially if it cheers you up."

Fia made her frown deeper at that. Yes, she certainly was mature.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Kakek looked at his aunt and then huffed. "Well Fia, you are related to our mother you must love our faces too!" He told her a large smirk was on his face. He felt like it was pretty true, in his mind it was true. It made a lot of sense. She was related to his mother, Kakek felt she had to some what feel the same way as his mother did. He then huffed at his brother, very, very annoyed at that idea. "I am NOT! Fat!" He huffed again before turning toward his aunt.

She didn't seem that happy about the idea of them growing up. "Aunt Fia, we are going to grow up though." He said simply before huffing. "We have responsibilities! We really do." He was about to say more before she threatened to give her a job. He paused at then turned toward her. "I'm up for anything!"

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:28 pm
"Hey, hey, you don't get your bad looks from me." She retorted, arching a brow at Kakek as if in part disbelief. "Well fine, if you want to be all 'responsible' then I have a job for you to do." Her tail swished as she moved off across the sand, not even bothering to look back. Her pace was swift and Nur'yu hastened to catch up with her.

"Where are we going, Auntie Fee-Fee?" His ears shifted about his head as if trying to locate what they were going to be doing.

"I'm an Historian, Nur'yu, where do you think we're going?" She rolled her eyes and quickened her pace a little more, moving up towards the rocks where the histories of the Firekin were laid out for all to see. "So how are you two at cleaning stones, hm?" She did her best to hide her amused smirk.

"Uh...."

And that was all she got from Nur'yu.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 am
Kakek looked at the lioness and then scoffed a little. He was slightly annoyed he still felt the same way, the lioness was still related to him and he still was the same way. He flicked his hair out of his eyes before looking at his brother before following after the lioness a smile on his face as he did. He was in a good mood, at the moment anyway, he trotted a little behind his brother and finally started to slow a little when Fia started to talk. That wasn't any good, he didn't like that idea at all. He took a moment before patting his brother's side quietly.

"You know I think I hear mom calling us!" He said quickly before turning and starting to trot the other way as quickly as he could. He was hoping that his brother was going to follow. He wasn't going to clean!

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 pm
Nur'yu had to admit he wasn't that impressed by the idea, either. Cleaning rocks wasn't exciting or heroic! He'd much rather be digging holes or traipsing around the borders helping with the water search.

Unfortunately he wasn't as quick as Kakek to react to the news and by the time he realised he was being abandoned, it was too late.

"You wimp!" Fia called out after Kakek. "I'll remember this!" Her wild eyes turned on Nur'yu and just as the youngster turned to follow after his sibling her paw slammed down on his tail, keeping him in place. "Oh no you don't. Come on. If you're going to be bothersome you may as well be useful at the same time."

Or perhaps she meant that she'd like some company whilst she worked.

"Oh, uh...um...okay..." He cast a longing look back at his escaped brother and then was dragged up onto his paws and ushered away. Sometimes plans didn't come together so good. This was one of them.

/fin.

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff