Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Enchanted Garden Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 am

User Image

Sweeping across the vast field of evermore green grass, an enchanted maze awaited. Towering, high swept hedges formulated paths in every direction, which, every so often stumbled upon swinging wooden benches just for two, or delicate marble fountains, or cushioned love seats at nearly every dead end. In the very center of the garden, though near impossible to find, lay an enchanted garden flourishing with butterflies scurrying through a dazzling set of flowers, heart shaped benches spread throughout.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren walks out into the gardens hoping that maybe she would be able to Einri. She couldn't get him out of her head and every waking moment she couldn't stop thinking about him as well. Sighing Seren goes into the maze and ends up fining her way to the middle of the maze. She smiles seeing the fountain and sits down at the edge of it and lightly places her hand in the water. She makes little ripples in the water which makes her laugh a bit.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm
Einri Farren
Einri didn't know how Loch talked him into this. "There is a surprise waiting for you!" he said, "Something you'll really like!" he said "You'll never get lost!" he said. Well look at him now! Leaves in his hair, his wand he was brandishing like a madman, and he was just about to scream from frustration when he spotted an enchanted garden.
"Woah...." he muttered in amazement. The water made him fell calm just looking at it. He suddenly did a double take, Seren was sitting at the water's edge.

Einri Farren-Second Year Hufflepuff
User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren looks up and she blushes seeing Einri standing on the other side of the fountain. Oh god what do I say to him....I'm so nervous.... Smiling Seren stands up and walks over to Einri and giggles a bit. "Hey you have some leaves in your hair Einri." She says as she picked a few out of his hair for him. After a while she blushes again and looks up at Einri and smiles at him.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Einri Farren

Einri blushed and fiddled with his glasses as Seren removed the leaves from his hair. "Yeah, got a little lost...my brother kinda made me go through with this, said there was some big surprise or another..." God I sound lame he thought in his head. "So what are you doing here?" he asked her innocently, rubbing his hand behind his head nervously.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren giggles a bit and rolls her eyes. She knew Einri's brother, Loch, would do that to him and send him on this little trip. "Oh well I just wandered in here hoping that......" Oh no should I tell him she thought...." Hoping that maybe you might show up..." She whispers the last part so soft that she knew that Einri would have trouble hearing her.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:53 pm
Einri Farren

"What?" he asked, "I didn't quite catch that." he blushed harder. Dumbass #1 reporting live for instant backlash he thought in his head. "The weather sure is nice...." he commented dully.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:01 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

"I....oh yeah the weather is pretty nice." Seren says as she looked down at the ground. Get a backbone Seren and tell him that you like him. "Einri......" She begins to say by taking a breath in. "I like you...alot and I've liked you since First Year." She whispers and looks up at him since he was taller then she was by a couple of inches like about 4 inches taller then she was.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:06 pm
Einri Farren

Einri's face went complete tomato. "Uhhhhh...." he said, not quite getting the words out. "I-I-I-I-I-I-too-too-yes..." He took a step backwards and tripped, knocking them both over. He opened his eyes after the shock and discovered he was on top of her. He jumped back as if shocked, scrunched his eyes and said, "S-s-s-s-sorry!" he finally found his words! "Ah, yes, um...I like you too." He sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren gasps as they feel down onto the grass. Looking up at him Seren couldn't help but giggle and smile at him. "Its fine Einri and I'm glad that you like me." She says and kisses him gently on the cheek before pulling away blushing. "Sorry....I shouldn't have done that." She says with her cheeks bright red.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:21 pm
Einri Farren

Einri stammered, "No it is fine!" He bent down and kissed her cheek as well. He put his hands in his robe pockets and blushed deep scarlet. "Thank you." he whispered.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

Seren blushes even more and looks down at the ground. "So now what Einri?" She asks as she glances up at him. "And what are you thanking me for?" She asks again.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:38 pm
Einri Farren

Einri stared at her. "What do you mean by what now? And I said thank you for the, you know, kiss." He whispered the word kiss quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~Ravenclaw~Second Year~

"I mean what are we now." Seren asks as she stood up and brushes off her robe and skirt. She looks at him and puts her hand out for him to take with a small smile. "Oh and your welcome." She says blushing a bit.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:51 pm
Einri

"Well...I think we are too young to be you know, together, but we can spend more time together! And then in 4th year we will definitely be together! You can come visit our family store in Diagon over the summer, if you want." he invited.

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas