Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
A Seat Of Love

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:15 am

User Image

Nestled upon the far side of the enchanted Great Hall, dozens of round tables shining with candles and delighted with Valentine decorations awaited for the students. Pristine pink plates engraved with gleaming hearts shined, ready and waiting, to serve the students the desserts the House Elves have prepared for the night.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal

"And will he not come again?" N/A
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." Have these people no shame?
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Slightly disgusted

User Image Cosette entered the great hall warily. Instantly, she was assaulted by the sent of roses, the sound of love songs, and hundreds of sickeningly sweet couples sitting far too close to each other. A small flicker of disgust crossed her face as she made her way through them, sticking to the wall when possible to avoid crowds. Eventually, she managed to get to the tables. Stopping, she looked around to see if Dante was already there, reaching up to tug at her sleeve.

She was wearing an outfit her mother had sent for the purpose. A long, red gown with a wide white silk belt that was tied in a bow at the back. On the belt and hem, blackwork embroidered flowers intertwined. On her arms, to hide the incriminating black tattoo, she wore long white opera gloves that went up to the dress's cap sleeves, letting no bare skin show. Around her neck, a simple diamond necklace hung, a ruby drop in the center of the pendant glittering like blood. Matching earrings hung from her ears. Her long silver-blond hair was done in a braided bun, with a slightly curly lock framing either side of her face. She wore no makeup save a hint of blush to color her pale cheeks. On her feet, occasionally peeking out from under the floor length skirt of the dress, she wore soft white silk dance slippers with tiny pearls decorating them.

Not seeing Dante, she found an empty table away from most of the action, and carefully sat, shaking her head in response to the house-elf who came up to ask if she wanted something to eat.

"Alack, what noise is this?" Sorry it took me so long to post this! And I hope you like her outfit! ^_^

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

It took Dante a while to get himself ready. Staring at the tux that he had worn many times when he had gone out with Xenos had left him a little stunned. He would stroke the soft fabric as he recalled those wonderful memories. A soft smile would cross his face and then a flat expression replaced it as he pushed down the tears that threatened to erupt. With a cough to clear the lump in his throat

He corrected his tie then with one last look in the mirror he left. When he reached the room he cringed. It was to...romantic. He almost left until he saw Cosette was there waiting. He hated it here so soon after all that had happened but he wasn't going to stand up a friend for selfish reasons. Standing straight as he has for years, showing his breeding, he walked to her table and smiled. His smile was sincere. He was learning to be a better person at least with his friends. Cosette was like a sister to him as Charon was like a brother. He needed to hold on to these two no matter what. For they were all he had to keep him tied to the world. He laughed quietly as he knew at one point he liked Cosette. Had things gone differently then perhaps they would have been coming to this dance as a true couple.

"You look absolutely lovely Cosette"
he said lifting her good arm and hand and kissing the the top of her hand before sitting down. His eyes wandered around the room, the grimace showing for a moment before his smile replaced it when he looked back. "I think they got a little out of hand with the decor don't you think" he laughed.

OOC: So sorry I took so long XP and I love her dress :3 hope you like his tux

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:52 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

"And will he not come again?" N/A
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." Have these people no shame?
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Slightly disgusted

User Image Cosette smiled when she saw Dante approaching. He seemed a bit troubled, but she said nothing of it. When he kissed her hand, she once more had that irrational burst of panic. To hide it, she giggled coquettishly, mockingly imitating the other girls there as she tossed her head. "Oh, you'll make me blush...!" she cooed in a false, breathy voice, doing her best to shove the guilt-ridden image of Iolanthe from her mind.

At his comment, she nodded, a pained smile of her own appearing. "It looks like a pigmy puff vomited on the place," she agreed dryly, "but I'm not sure where else to go. The maze is probably filled with couples doing even worse, as it's easier to hide from the teachers there..." Her disgust at such behavior was clear. "If you would prefer it there, however, I suppose we could go there. Or elsewhere, if you have any ideas..."

"Alack, what noise is this?" N/A

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante saw the look in her eyes. He recognized the guilt as he felt much of the same himself. Yet he did not press it. He knew how much such feelings can hurt if poked and prodded. Instead he focused on their current downing of the decor and guests. A real chuckle left him at the pigmy puff comment. It was a rather funny visual and the comment helped improve his mood if only slightly. His mind wandered as she suggested the maze. Even he got a bit nauseous at the thoughts of what went on in there. He knew he'd probably want to kill most of them just purely because of the thoughts it conjured in him.

He sighed as he looked around the room at the other couples. He wished Xeno...he stopped his thoughts right there. Now was not the time to let his mind wander in that direction. Looking back at Cosette he tried to smile sincerely. "Why not a walk, maybe even leave this area...,somewhere in the school we know is empty. Besides all this lovey dovey stuff is making me sick" he said his face contorting in such a manner you would think he would be truly ill.

OOC:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 pm
I tried to kill the pain

But only brought more

So much more

I lay dying

"And will he not come again?" Dante
"And there is pansies, that’s for thoughts." I hope I don't get in trouble for this...
"O, you must wear your rue with a difference." Thoughtful

User Image Cosette hesitated at his suggestion. Her words earlier hadn't been a lie, she had been instructed to socialize and attend the ball...on the other hand, her parents had told her to get close to Dante, and to do that she should go with him... But like him, she was growing sickened by her surroundings, and technically she had attended...

"A walk sounds pleasant," she agreed at last, rising gracefully. A half-mischevious, half-serious glint entered her eye, and she put her finger to her lips in a shushing motion, trying not to hate herself. "You must promise not to tell anyone, though. Imagine what they'd think, us two going off alone on St. Valentine's day... " She set a small smile tugging at her lips. "I must admit, I never thought I'd hear the word 'lovey-dovey' ever coming from your mouth," she teased lightly. Smoothing the creases from her dress, she asked, "so, where shall we go?"

"Alack, what noise is this?" So sorry it took me this long! What should happen next, do you think?

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation

Am I too lost?

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante couldn't help but laugh at her comment.It was a dry laugh though. Yes it was an odd word to come from his lips. Lovey dovey...something he was not too long ago. He forced a smile to hide his hidden thoughts. He raised an arm for her to grab on to. Right now he didn't care if others thought they were "sneaking off" he just wanted to get out of there. "Anywhere is fine...well except for the Viaducts..."he said, his voice going soft.

As he led her from the room he thought about where they could go. It seemed everywhere he thought was not right for them to talk. It filled him with too many memories. Finally he sighed in defeat. "Why don't we just return to the common room. We can talk in one of the corner areas. Perhaps no one will be there" he offered . Seeing no objection he continued on.

OOC: u dont have to respond if you dont want to

User Image

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas