Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

Silron said he'd meet her here and he intended on it. He had hurried up with his normal chores, his normal duties and his normal conversations; all while having time to make sure he looked okay, smelled okay and was brave enough to talk to her. Not long ago, at the last marriage ceremony when he had stared at the new couple and couldn't even bring himself to imagine females... he hadn't known that soon he'd ask a lady to meet him at the tree of souls.

He stood under the huge willow, so large and vast that it could almost be the second mother tree. The leaves of the tree had long ago become the homes for bioluminescent mosses and fungus and glowed dimly in the night. He felt very nervous, sitting under that tree and staring up at it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Vinata walked with slightly shaking legs down the path to the large willow tree-- the Tree of Souls-- where she would be meeting Silron. Why was she so nervous? She wasn't entirely sure, no matter how much she tried to guess. However, she felt her nervousness ease once she reached the spot where they were supposed to meet and saw him standing there, looking up at the large willow. Before she took another step closer she quickly took in a deep breath which allowed her to smell the scent of flowers on her coat.

After their meeting earlier this morning she had decided to make her way to a small garden she had found in the forest while she was out hunting one day. There she rubbed herself against as many flowers as she could to make sure that she smelled just like them. Then after that she went about her day trying not to do anything that would get her to sweaty or dirty. Which considering her job it was extremely hard to do.

Exhaling gently she crept up behind Silron. "Silron'zem" She said with a warm and gentle tone as she waited for him to turn around. Her mind was racing with idea's of what she should have said or what she should add, but then again she found herself completely happy with the simplicity of her greeting. Why was she feeling so.. Weird?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:25 am
He watched the wind blow the willows sagging branches side to side and it brought him a feeling of calm... how lovely everything was. And how the black lioness with the green flame on her muzzle. He felt antsy thinking about her. This was a foreign feeling to him. He lifted his muzzle and inhaled deeply the smell of the soul tree and the scent of the forest around him. He caught the slight hint of some sort of sweet flower all of a sudden and he wrinkled his nose trying to figure out if it was the tree...

It was her.

His ears swiveled at the sound of his name; and he turned to face her. "Vinata..." He greeted her. "I see you." He added, his head bowing lightly to greet her in a silent gesture as well. "Is that you that smells so lovely?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 pm
When he finally turned around and her light blue eyes met his darker one's she smiled and nodded. "I see you." She said before stepping closer. "You think I smell lovely?" Vinata asked with a bit of joy in her voice. Goal accomplished! "I admittedly spent most of may day in a garden." Vinata told him truthfully, a sheepish smile dancing across her maw. "You smell rather well yourself." Vinata added as she moved her eyes from him to the Tree of Souls.

Her nerves had died down a bit from just moments ago. But she felt slightly unusual. At least in her opinion of how she normally was. The cause was certainly Silron, but at the same time he was also the one thing that seemed to calm her. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." Vinata stated, a smile once more gracing her maw. "I come here often to speak with Eywa." She added, She smiled wistfully and looked back at the tree for a moment before once more looking at him. "Do you?" She asked, sitting down, her tail curling around her. Something about this place always made her feel more at ease and like was on the right path in life.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:17 pm
He sat back and took a deep sniff in the night air and licked his lips in order to try and taste the smell too... When she mentioned that she had spent a lot of time in the garden and smiled. She wanted to smell good for him. He felt butterflies in his belly for that, and he sort of looked down at his stomach to make sure it was gonna burst open and release them all over. "You do smell very lovely. Like a newly blooming flower bud, welcoming the sunlight." He said, watching her look up to the tree of souls and his eyes wandered there as well.

"I wasn't here long. And I could spend a good long night among these branches... just watching them sway in the breeze." He said softly. When the question came, he looked to her. "From time to time yes. Sometimes i find more comfort in just sitting quietly here than speaking aloud... Though sometimes I do speak to her..." He said with a nod. "I just get comfort here... knowing my ancestors are here among us."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:06 pm
At Silron's response a deep blush grew on her cheeks. He thought she smelt lovely? Her plan had worked, though she had to admit to herself that she was still very surprised at him actually liking it. "It's very peaceful here." She said with a small grin, her green tail flicking at her side for a moment. Her eyes drifted to his own tail before trailing the length of his body before they once more rested on his face. Her heart skipped a couple beats in her chest. He was mighty handsome, at least in her eyes. Definitely built to be a warrior. But despite him being as handsome as he was, Vinata realized that what she found herself attracted to wasn't that but, him. His soul. A soft smile crossed her maw as her eyes reflected something much more gentile and loving. "What would you like to do?" She asked, still suspended in her moment.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:15 pm
Silron nodded at her remark of it being peaceful. It indeed was. Something about the quiet stillness and the way the branches swayed in the wind. The soft rustling of the leaves. The colors. When she spoke about... what to do... well... he knew what to do. He just had to do it. He had talked to his father privately before coming here and had gotten some advice on what to say... what to do about this... about these feelings.

"Vinta... I wanted you to come here for a reason..." He looked up at the tree. "Ever since we first talked... I have.. well.. felt differently about you than I have every other female I have seen." He paused. "I... I like you... a lot. You're not like the other females. You... you are... so lovely." He turned to look at her. "But smart and kind.. and funny... and... I just... I really like you..." He looked at his paws and red flushed to the parts of his face that would show it. "I was curious of you... were mated..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 pm
Vinata was sure at that very moment her heart had burst out of her chest and had landed not more then inches from him. However, when she felt it pounding in her chest and in her ears she knew it hadn't. Her look changed to confusion for a moment as she questioned whether or not he had just told her such things. Surely she was imagining it? Right? Then it hit her. No. This was real. Vinata watched as his white cheeks turned a bit red, her own hidden by the dark gray coloring of her body. "No, I am not mated to anyone." Vinata responded. "I lov--LIKE you too Silron." She replied, her green flame on her nose showing a bit of red as her cheeks turned almost black from her intense blushing.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:32 pm
She wasn't mated. She wasn't called for. He could ask her. He could ASK HER. He looked all of a sudden like lightening had burst through him and made his body so happy and excited he had to stand and walked around with a huge grin on his face. "Really?" He looked flabbergasted. He went to her side and smiled. "Do you want to maybe... see if... we could be mates? If you wanted too?" He looked giddy. "I mean... cause I seriously can't stop thinking about you.. and I... want to talk to you all the time... and see you all the time.." He was blabbing... he knew it.

"I um... I think I love you... My father said it sounded like love..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm
A smile once more appeared on her maw as she noticed his joy, his pacing. Then he was at her side. Her smile only grew as she nodded furiously. "Yes!" She said a little louder then the last time she had spoken. Vinata quickly closed her eyes and very slightly shook her head before opening them once more. "Yes, I would like to see if we could be mates." She added before her eyes locked onto his. "It does." Vinata said simply as she took in the moment before she lightly rubbed her cheek against his neck, a light purr coming from her chest. "I'm pretty sure I love you too." She said very softly, almost unhearable before pulling away and smiling warmly. A sheepish look slid over her features. "I don't.... Know the first thing about... This." Vinata motioned with one paw between them. Sure she had seen the various couples in the pride and also the marriages but when it came to the reality of it, of it actually happening to her she wasn't quite sure how to act. Though, she might be a bit better off then Silron. She was positive she loved him. And from the way it sounded, he loved her too. Then again, maybe that was her just wishing and hoping for him to love her as much as she loved him.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm
Silron giggled and leaned against her too. "We will go to my mother and father and announce it... we can have a ceremony if we want... or we can just say it is done." He sounded so educated in this. "My father already gave me his blessing... he knows I was ready for this stage of my life... and I want it to happen with you." He said, before he stood up and smiled. "Shall we go? We will need to talk to the hammock makers about our new bed..." He also mentioned.

He looked absolutely excited.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 pm
At his next response her expression went from joy to utter terror. "You're... Mother... And... Father?" Her eyes were widened with horror at the thought of meeting his parents. Not only was she afraid because she had never met his parents before, but the idea of it was even more daunting due to them being the King and Queen. Her mind began to swirl with questions of whether she was good enough or not. But he said he had gotten his fathers blessing, which meant he approved of her already right? Well, this was surely going to be an adventure for her. Then as he continued she was once more pulled back into the moment and she couldn't help but smile once more. Silron helped ease her nerves when he told her he wanted the next stage of his life to happen with her. "Okay." She said, rising to her feet. "We could have a ceremony or not. I don't mind either way. Just so long as you're there." Vinata said, lightly brushing up against him as she purred once more. "Yes, let's go." Vinata said, skipping a couple steps in front of him before turning to look back at him, waiting for him to lead the way.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:57 pm
He nodded, his mane rustling against his face. His parents would no doubt be so thrilled to meet her and make her comfortable. "I know it sounds frightening... but they really aren't that bad considering they are the rulers... of... the pride..." He sort of made a face; looking uncomfortable at the thought of it. He then made a face.

He made a bubbly face of happiness. "I don't care... as long as we are wed. I know that a lot of the females would be excited to have another ceremony to celebrate..." He thought quietly. He nodded his head began to lead. "I just look forward to it all... the hammock... everything."

[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games