Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SOE Mule
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Please do not post within this journal unless given permission.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:02 pm
Guardian

Name: Dendrall
Nickname(s): Denny
Sex: Male
Birthday: 2/24/12
Fraction: Moon
Residency: Ina
Clan: [If applicable]
Personality Traits:
Hobbies:
Favourite Food:
Least Favourite Food:
Class:
Ability

Color scheme:
Height:
Bodytype:
Hair: Green
Eyes: Blue
Tattoos:
Accessories:  

Freaksrus
Crew

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Freaksrus
Crew

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:03 pm
Patron

Name: Gizelle
Nickname(s): Giz, Elle
Sex: Female
Birthday: September 20th
Origin: Born in Aeldu and Raised in Ina
Height: 5'8"
Bodytype: Slight build and slightly muscular.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Fashion: A pendant with the flower she was named after about her neck, Sometimes wears bracelets and anklets.Browns and greens, with an occasional blue thrown in.
Personality Traits: Shy, but can be outgoing once she knows you. She likes to only be out during daylight hours. She is quiet and gentle.
Hobbies: Fishing, Knitting, Hikes in the woods
Favourite Food: Fish cakes
Least Favourite Food: Veggie patties
Family: 2 brothers
History:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:05 pm
An Encounter with Voren
Story:

Gizelle was bored. She decided to go for a walk. She got on her coat as she thought it was chilly out, and opened the door. She started her walk by the shops. She figured she might as well look for something new. She wandered past shops with food, and trinkets. But her eyes settled on a pretty man, or was he an elf. She was intrigued and decided to take a closer look. He was new in town. She had heard of him from several other shop owners. "I wonder..." She said as she walked toward him.
Voren finished setting up and turned to see a young girl staring at him. He was happy someone had noticed and may be interested in his wares. He turned to her as she came close and smiled. "Welcome! I'm Voren and you are miss?"
She looked at him and smiled. He was even more handsome up close. His clothes had a natural look to them and he had a tattoo on his arm. "I'm Gizelle! What is it you are selling ,Voren?" She started to look behind the stunning man at the shelves. There were some bottles and potions, and oddly enough some strange seeds. She pointed at them. "What are these? They are so pretty, but I have not seen them before."
Voren chuckled. This girl had an eye for the seedlings. He was in luck maybe. "Those are the seedlings of the great tree. They are very special and are beyond worth." He sighed. He wished it were easier to find the seedilngs homes, but it hadn't been. So many where interested, but not one had been pure enough of heart.
She looked to him and listened. "May I lightly touch one? I promise I won't do anything else."
Voren was leery of the girl, but decided it couldn't hurt. He lifted one up and gently rested it in his hand. "You may touch this one, but if it doesn't like you I will snatch it back." He was charged with their care and knew enough to be wary of thieves.
Gizelle licked her lips and then with just her fingertip lightly touched it. It glowed she noticed, and it had such pretty colors. It had a slight electrical charge, and she pulled back from it. "it's so soft and pretty. Thank you for letting me touch it." She pulled back.
He gently put the seed back and smiled at the girl. "You are welcome. I'll be here but a few more days, so visit me anytime. He sensed she might be worthy, but he would test her another time.
Gizelle smiled. "Thanks! I'll try and visit every day if work doesn't get too busy." She worked at the local tavern mostly in the evenings, so it would be a nice thing to see him. She turned and went back toward home.
Voren smiled and hoped she would return.  

Freaksrus
Crew

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Freaksrus
Crew

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 am
Finding the seed

Gizelle was bored. She had been left to watch the house while her brothers were out. She twiddles her thumbs a bit. "This is no use!" She got up and decided to check outside.
She opened the door and went out. She stood there for a few minutes. The breeze was cool on her face. She pulled her coat closer. She shut the door and began to circle the house. Making sure to be careful. Sometimes strangers appeared and no one knew if they were safe.
She made the first circuit of the house without incident. On the second time around the house, she saw a man near the side window. She watched him and waited. He put a small satchel on the window sill. Then he quickly walked away.
Gizelle was curious. She walked over to where the man had been. She saw the satchel. She picked it up and looked inside. Inside was a seed. So pretty and beautiful that she hated to put it back. As she closed the satchel she felt that she shouldn't. She opened the satchel again and felt the seed calling to her.
She decided to grow it. "What could it hurt? Maybe that's what that guy was gonna do with you anyway." She found a pot and put dirt in it. She then took the seed out of the satchel and put it into the dirt. She patted it down. She got up and watered it. "Grow up pretty little seed!" She smiled and brought the pot into the house. She put it on her bureau next to the window in her room.  
Moon Diaries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games