Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]First Encounter:Hey There Handsome (Pyper & Raja) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 am
User Image

Pyper stood lazily munching on some berries she had found along the edge of a treeline, enjoying the crisp cool morning air. The frost on the berries gave them an extra kick of sweetness and a cool sensation as she bit into them. A light puff of fog escaped from her lips as she chewed, her warm breath hitting the cold air.

It had been a quiet morning. A few birds chirped or cawed as they flew by and the occasional scurrying of feet along the ground gave a break to the monotony of the silence. Sometimes on days like these, she would hum to herself or sing, sometimes even converse with herself so that it wouldn't be so quiet. Today she enjoyed the silence accompanied by the few sounds coming from the forest.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:10 am
User Image

Raja stretched as the sun peaked over the horizon. The brisk cool air shocked him more awake then he normally would be this early. It was a little more unexpected this morning. He thought to himself for a bit. "What to do today?" he asked. His days were usually spent lounging around deep within the forest. He decided that this morning he would wander out, catch some sun, and hopefully warm up a bit. As he walked to the forest's edge, he listened to the natural sounds of the forest. He could hear some movement, but nothing worth making serious notations about.  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:21 am
She finished off the last of the berries she could reach and looked around for some more. Seeing a large bunch hanging from the branch of a bush a few yards away, she took a few slow steps and pulled the bunch off with her teeth, causing most of them to spill on the ground. She laughed lightly at herself and ate the few she'd managed to keep hold of, then bent to retrieve the rest. When she stood back up, she caught a flash of color moving through the trees. She swallowed her berries and stood alert, wondering what was lurking in the forest.

"Who's there?" she called out, ready to bolt if she sensed danger.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 pm
As he stepped into the sunlight for the first time today, he glanced around, looking for anything that might be different or out of the norm. Usually there was nothing, but today he saw something. Just as he took a moment to focus on the visitor, he heard her call out. "Well howdy!" he hollered. He began walking over in her direction, slowly, as not to startle or scare her. He meant only to strike up some general conversation.  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:22 am
The stallion stepped out, and at his voice, he appeared friendly, but she decided to remain cautious, but returned his friendly greeting. "Hello yourself handsome," she said, giving him her smoldering gaze. Sometimes her flirtatious nature could get her in trouble. She hoped this time wasn't one of those instances.

She shook her head to flick her bangs out of her eyes, uncovering her blue left eye. Some Soquili were freaked out by her bi-colored eyes, while others found them intriguing. She looked the stallion over, admiring his bright colors and markings. Not wanting to be rude, she invited him to join her. "Would you like some berries? I'll share." she chuckled, "And I don't bite." She gave a smile and stepped back to give him room to move closer for some berries if he wanted them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:31 pm
Raja couldn't keep his eyes off the mare. He stared intently as he walked closer where she was standing, but was concerned that she might catch him. At this point, his stares were just to get to know her better. He studied all of her markings, her posture, her body language. Raja was a pretty good judge of body language, and it typically told many stories.

"Berries are one of my favorite foods. I may take you up on your offer." he replied, making a mental nite of her hair flick. Judging by the move, he assumed that the mare was trying to get him to notice something. He kept this in mind as he walked closer. He'd make a mental note, and bring whatever his conclusion were up in a future conversation. He then giggled at the mares comment about biting, "That was not even a concern until you mentioned it."

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:00 pm
She watched as he approached, but bent to take a bite of the sweet berries, chewing casually as he spoke. She swallowed and smiled, keeping her lips closed in case the berries stained her teeth. "You know, staring can be construed as a sign of flattery....or rudeness. I don't really think you the rude type; should I?" she asked, with a hint of laughter.

She let him get closer before asking, "What's your name? If I'm going to share some berries with a fella, I ought to know his name." She flicked her tail lazily behind her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:31 am
As he studied her body language, Raja felt more comfortable with the mare. With her bending down as he approached, he knew she wasn't a threat, or at least had a strong feeling. He felt as if she had trusted him, and didn't feel him as a threat. "Thats a mistake." he chuckled to himself. As he continued to watch her eat the berries, he could almost taste them. the sweet smell as he got closer almost overcame all of his senses, and his mouth watered. Raja hoped he was drooling, because if the mare saw that, he'd surely be embarrassed.

"Ha!" he chuckled, "I am certainly not trying to be rude. Oh, and the name is Raja. And yours?" he asked.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:18 pm
"Raja. Ooo I like that. It just rolls off the tongue. Nice." she flirted, "I'm Pyper. Great to meet you. Now, are you going to try these berries or not?"

She took another mouthful, and watched him as she chewed. A slight breeze had started blowing, sending a chill through her. "Mmmrrr." she mumbled, swallowed her berries, and repeated, "Brrrr, that wind has quite a bite to it. I hope the sun comes out and makes it warm today. You know, your colors remind me of the sun. Bright and orangey-yellow. I like it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:56 pm
Raja giggled a bit more inside as the mare talked. He felt that the mare was trying to flirt, but brushed it off. He didnt want to get all warm inside over a mare he had just met. After all, what if she wasn't really trying to flirt, and was just being friendly. "She is beautiful mare, surely she has a stallion around here somewhere." he thought to himself.

The mare asked about the berries just as he bent down to take a mouthful. The berries were very juicy, and had a flavor that he really had never tasted. Maybe it had to do with the season and how ripe they were. "These berries are mighty tasty," he started, "I might have to stash a bush for myself. You may end up eating them all!" he chuckled, trying to keep things light.

As the mare talked about his coloring, he grinned a bit, hoping she might not catch on. "Your colors are beautiful. Bright, but not to bright. Very interesting."

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am
"Hmm, I don't know about that. I might share some berries, but I don't know about sharing an entire bush." she said, returning his smile.

"Thank you for the compliment. A girl might think you were tryin' to charm her with the way you talk." She winked at him, and gave a light chuckle. "But that's okay. I definitely don't mind. Not at all."

Wanting to keep the conversation going, she asked, "So, Raja, what brings you to my part of the land? Do you live nearby?"

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:44 am
Raja gave out a little "hmmfff" at her talk about sharing. "You know, I could just take half the bush." Raja joked as he filled his mouth with quite a few berries. As he chewed, he thought that this overzealous actions may have been a mistake. As he chewed on the berries, juice began trickling down into his windpipe. Raja started coughing uncontrollably, and spit the entire mouthful of berries all over. He hoped that he didn't get any on his new friend, but could be certain just yet. His eyes were watering heavily after the fit of coughing.

He needed to take a breather before he could answer anything else, and he was a bit embarrassed.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 am
"Oh dear. Are you going to be okay? I didn't mean to get you all choked up. What can I do to help? Would some water help? I can lead you to a stream nearby." she fussed over him like a mother would a foal. She hadn't realized how mothering she had sounded until after the fact. She cringed at herself and hoped that the stallion would just think her a kind, helpful mare instead of a worrisome, fussy female that would drive him nuts.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:28 am
Raja was finally able to catch his breath. He was a bit light headed after all of that, almost to the point of feeling dizzy, but she surely wasn't going to let the mare know. As she questioned him, Raja was very relieved that the mare didn't harass him, and that it didnt appear that she had gotten any berry juice on her. He was sure she'd point that out if he did, unless she really was worried about him, and more in the caring "crushy" way than the "motherly" way.

As he cleared his throat, finally able to talk again, he let out a few words, "No... I'm ok.... I think," as he let out one final cough. Raja went back to answer some of her previous questions. "Before I went and almost KILLED myself," he joked, "you had asked something." he said. "As a matter of fact, I was just making my way around here surveying the land, looking for trouble. Obviously I found it." he giggled.

He began to think about some of the mare's comments. "She might be interested in me," he thought to himself. "And WHY wouldn't she?" he asked, again to himself. He let his mind wander a moment, before giving a small wink to himself, and stand tall, giving himself a more 'handsome' posture. Raja was so full of himself at times.

After realizing that he was actually moving and it wasn't just in his daydreams, he got a bit embarrassed. "maybe she didnt see all that" he said to himself.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:27 pm
She chuckled lightly. "Well, I'm glad you're okay. You gave me scare there for a second. And what do you mean trouble? If you're referring to me, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken. I am not trouble. Why, I'm the direct opposite of trouble. Don't you see the little halo above my head?" She fluttered her lashes at him, trying to be cute and innocent.

Pyper noticed that he had straightened his posture a bit, and was acting a little fidgety. "You know, I could use that drink I mentioned. If you wish to follow, come right along. I'll show you where the stream is. There are also some delicious flowers that grow along the edge that I can't get enough of. If I weren't watching my girlish figure, I might have eaten all of them." She giggled at her joke, and turned to walk away, hoping that the stallion would follow.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff