Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 pm
Akeyami
Imagine the sweaters you would receive! 8D

GAAAAAH, THOSE THINGS ARE MY ULTIMATE LIFE LINE!

Oh hell, the first five minutes of the game, I was in. It was not being friend zoned by me. I pushed like... all of the other games into the friend zone.
Except Majora's Mask, that one's special to me.

I could handle it! I know how cranky and tired people are after a flight. All I did was sleep, eat and go pee. For three days. o____o
If you have a delay and you're there, go get poutine! YOU. MUST. GET. POUTINE.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 am
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Imagine the sweaters you would receive! 8D

GAAAAAH, THOSE THINGS ARE MY ULTIMATE LIFE LINE!

Oh hell, the first five minutes of the game, I was in. It was not being friend zoned by me. I pushed like... all of the other games into the friend zone.
Except Majora's Mask, that one's special to me.

I could handle it! I know how cranky and tired people are after a flight. All I did was sleep, eat and go pee. For three days. o____o
If you have a delay and you're there, go get poutine! YOU. MUST. GET. POUTINE.
Flaming fire and freezing ice sweaters HELL YEAH (or just ones with Ganon's face knitted on the front....xD)

AND YET SOMEHOW I NEVER REMEMBER TO TAKE THEM WITH ME IN THE SHADOW TEMPLE GAH (I think that's why I got pretty good fighting Bongo Bongo without the Lens of Truth)

Yeah I get what you mean. I personally can't forget Twilight or Wind Waker so I make amends by calling a three-way tie LOL

I think I'm going to need to do that for like a week. Although I've heard coming back in the westward direction isn't as bad as coming here eastward. *phew* Poutine? What is that? LOL

@Karane (Reawakened Zelda?): NIIIIICCCE.

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 am
Akeyami
I've been taking up knitting classes for the hell of it. My children and grandchildren stand no chance for ugly Zelda Christmas sweaters now! MUWAHAHAHAHA!

H-HOW?! (Not gonna lie, I have one bottle of magic potion, and hoard fairies, then I just rely on breaking jars for the whole temple. XD;; )

Oh, screw it, I LOVE ALL THE ZELDA GAMES!

What killed me going eastward was that my friend and I were so excited to go, we hardly slept the night before, and then we tried to sleep on the bus to Toronto, but they played an interesting movie. When we got on the plane, we didn't sleep because they had Megamind and a bunch of really good programmes, plus I had to pee most of the 8 hour flight and just couldn't sleep in the chair. And when we got there, the first thing we did was buy Cherry Coke because Canada stopped selling it in mid-2004. XD So we didn't sleep for 48 hours at least!
Poutine is a magic Canadian dish where you take fries, load 'em up with cheese curds and pour gravy over top (in Québec, where it originated, they use a certain cheese sauce and no gravy, and holy crap do I want to try it Québécois style!)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Meizzkey
I WANT AN UGLY ZELDA SWEATER FROM KAI *__*

I hoard fairies for sure but I never think about carrying anything else with me cause I hardly ever use magic or s**t for anything else except towards the end of the game and then even still I don't think or remember that I need magic potions!! Dx lol

ALL THE ZELDA GAMES!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM AAALLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Whooooaaaaa s**t. It's funny though because the story of how I got here is strikingly similar. Spent maybe an hour the night before sleeping (up all night packing), didn't sleep (mostly dozed) throughout the trip CAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP IN CHAIRS EITHER lol. Was awake probably 36+ hours, and when I got here, I nearly fell asleep standing up. O_o

OH OH I've heard of this. Just forgot the name xD I've seen people try it in like travel vlogs and I was sorta disgusted/really wanted to try some, so I'LL HAVE TO IF AND WHEN I COME lol

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:21 pm
Akeyami
I'm so terrible at it. XD;; BUT I'M LEARNING!!!

We need to put you on that show. "This is Cel, she is a hoarder." And you have like MILLIONS of bottles with crying little fairies all over the house. XD

YESSSSS!!!! /foamatmouth

I think it happens to everyone who's rational about traveling for long periods of time. XD

IF NOT, WHEN I VISIT YOU, I'LL BE DAMN SURE TO MAKE IT FOR YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:47 am
Meizzkey
THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS! 8D

LOOOOOL the poor fairies. It'd either be that show or the show about hoarding animals O_o;; xDD ALL THE FAIRIES CAUSE THEY'RE FREE

Probably does. LOL

OOOOOH yeah to have my Canadian waifu make me Canadian foodies, DWEAM COME TWUUUUUU

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:12 am
Akeyami
YES! 8D

Bwahahahahaha, and you'll have hair that's all tangled and you'll be generally crazy about it. One day, I will make an animation of this.

I can't wait until it hits my sister next week, she's going to Poland, lol.

AWWWW YEAH.
And I'll sneak some Canadian Tim Horton's over the border--soooo much better than the American "Cafe and Bake Shop" Timmy Ho's.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 am
Knight Karane
User Image
I have too many favorite bosses. But I like Demise because his fighting style reminds me of Akuma from Street fighter. B]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol Demise does kinda look like Akuma too... 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Princess Skylen

Generous Lover

8,300 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:33 pm
Meizzkey
WINDY CITY VIENNA ALREADY MAKES CEL'S HAIR TANGLED. I expect you to make this animation someday, kind lady, and make it well. P:

Ooooooh I'm jealous, I want to visit Poland! It's not too far...maybe I should try for it! LOL I went to Budapest last weekend, next on my list is Prague! (Although tell your sister to be careful, perhaps, my Polish friend says there's a bit of civil unrest going on up there...)

:Q DO WANT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Akeyami
It will be done my dear! <3

YOU SHOULD! ESPECIALLY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKENDS! MY SISTER WILL BE THERE AND YOU COULD THROUGH AMERICAN SLANG AT HER!

Mmmmyes.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:38 pm
Meizzkey
<3 <3

I DUNNO IF I COULD MAKE IT UP THAT SOON LOL AND LOOOOOOOOL AMERICAN SLANG CAUSE I KNOW IT ALL (what would I being going "through" with it? xD)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Akeyami
Oh my.

That was a terrible typo.
I don't even--
Wow. XD

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:42 pm
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Oh my.

That was a terrible typo.
I don't even--
Wow. XD
IT'S OKAY I JUST HAS FUN WITH YOUR TYPOS. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:45 pm
Akeyami
IT'S OKAY I JUST HAS FUN WITH YOUR TYPOS. 8D
I posted that at 20 to 10... I guess it explains my inability to look at what I'm typing.

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

wwesvr316

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:16 pm
My Faves are
From Ocarina Of Time: Phantom Ganon
From Skyward Sword: Demise
From Majora's Mask: Majora's Wrath
From Twilight Princess: Possessed Zeld  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]