5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:46 pm
The Mighty Procyon
(Druid Territory)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:14 pm
Warlock and Charm had been traveling hard and long. The scenery around them suddenly became familar which meant their run can turn into a even walking pace again. The great river before surrounded by the forest of which they left their entire pack nearby was a sign of relief.

"I am certain Charm. Let's follow this river up. I am sure this river will lead us toward the lake by camp." he said. "Let us take a moment to rest. We made good time has night has full reached it's peak." he said heading over to the river to take a nice drink of the delicious water. "It would be great to see Sage, Ephriam, and Kora. For you it would be great to see Puck?" he smiled. "He's like the son you've never had right?" he smiled beginning conversation with Charm before leading the way up the river slowly.

((We'll have them travel up the river a bit until it turns night at camp))  

Loki The Wolf Demon

Distinct Werewolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm
Charm had now run along side of Warlock to get to pack. When their scenery had change to something familiar, it made them slow down. Smiling at the thought of seeing Puck again.

Charm agreed to take a little rest stop than, follow up river. So, she trots over beside Warlock and takes a goof lick of water. The water felt so cool upon her tongue. When Warlock had started talking, she was just listening. When Puck's name had come up into the conversation is when Charm's ears perked up. Sitting up and curling her tail around her paws. "Yes, he is. The mischevouse son that I've never had," giving a smirk. Then her thoughts had run to Puck. Wondering if that darn boy is staying out of trouble. Of course, that'll never happen. "And how is it being the nephew of our heir, Ephriam?" asking. Then standing on all fours, ready to walk when he is. Tail swishing back and fourth smoothly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:43 pm
Warlock and Charm took a thirty minute break from traveling. The scenery from their camp with Druid and back onto this familar river was beginning to all feel like home at once. Warlock took a moment to fill his flask with water, drink water, and than wash his face. He also took a moment to retrieve rabbit and pheasant jerky from his nap sack. He than shares the jerky with Charm instead of having to wasting time to hunt, build a fire, and cook. He was enjoying their conversation about Puck and than Ephriam.

"Ephriam. . .as Druid's heir and his nephew?" he said thinking of the question. " Well, Ephriam hasn't been my nephew very long. He wasn't very young or old when Oracle and Druid found him. I believe it was near and about the same time we found Shamrock and than Puck after. It's unfortunate to find pups like them alone. It was Oracle's encouragement to bring them into the pack." he shared enjoying his jerky of a pheasant. "Ephriam, is a troubled pup. He makes me uncertain and I can not see his future. His future is cloudly and that bothers me." he explained. "I have not shared this with no one Charm but a shadow of doubt has been growing in my mind lately. A nightmare is brewing and it surrounds Maugrim. What I've noticed is that he puppet's Ephriam. The boy trust him and I don't know why my brother entrusted Maugrim to mentor the boy. When I am better suited." he said a little upset. "I sound envious I know but I am Druid's brother not Maugrim. Maugrim is a great warrior and has lead us away from danger each and every time. Therefore my dreams don't make sense. . ." he explained. "What shadow of danger do they warn me from? What do these feelings have to do with Ephriam or Maugrim. I have yet to know?" he said sadly watching the stars appear one by one.

Loki The Wolf Demon

Distinct Werewolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Charm became her elf-self and took the peice of jerky, giving Warlock a thankful nod. Taking a few small bites as she awaited his answers. Drawing her eyes from the water and upon Warlock. With all open ears.

When Warlock began to speak is when Charm thought about the day when Puck came to the pack. How Oracle was the one to have Shamrock and Puck be raised by the Druids. As well as Ephriam. How she began to watch Puck. Never thinking she would have a thing with young ones but she did. Then savoring the jerky's taste within her mouth. Delicouse... When Maurgim came into the subject of talk with Ephriam, Charm's ears perked up. Watching Warlock's expression carefully as he spoke. It has been always odd that Druid would entrust the boy in Maugrim's care. To trust your heir with someone of not your blood was an odd thing. And when Warlock spoke more of how he felt and how much he doesn't understand his dreams and own k-nine senses.

Maugrim...Maugrim... The name went through her mind over and over. The man has never given any sort of good vibe off. Especially, when she was around him. For her to be ablity allows her to sense the difference between good and bad. She would have said something at first but, the man was also confusing. He has always protected and serve the pack well. Which didn't make sense until now... Charm was now comparing her own notes with Warlocks. Putting the peices together. Maurgim maybe a strong beta who has served his dutty to the pack but, his presense was off the charts. But, it also warned her to be careful. Than taking a drink of water after finishing her jerky.

Charm walked over to Warlock and following his gaze to the stars. "They are a warning Warlock. Your dreams. Your feelings towards the man we are suppose to trust as our beta are a warning. I too have sense it but has not always been sure. Not until now..." taking a pause. Drawing her eyes away from the twinkling stars, "Maurgim could give me a thousand reasons to make me trust him but, I cannot bring myself to do so. As for Ephriam, the boy seems lost. Which could be the answer to his unkown hint of a future. Then again, the boy is only a yearling. Those his age are unsure of what they want or what they can be. Only with the right guidense will the right future come. Which I don't think he is getting enough from Maugrim. Somehow I believe his presense has something to do with you not being able to tell Ephriam's future."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm
Warlock leaned against a tree listening to Charm speak continuing to eat jerky. The jerky was delicious and since neither of them were able to enjoy the stag kill long enough before volunteering to retrieve the entire pack. There was plenty on his mind and the thoughts Charm shared thundered through his mind like a storm.

"Mmm. . .a warning indeed. Since Druid welcomed Maugrim I never really accepted him. I merely tolerated and respected the beast. A beast is what he really is." explained Warlock. "I never understood why Druid chose him as our beta. Sure, the beast is a great warrior and has given us a thousand reasons to trust him. Yet, I do not and nor will I ever." he said taking sniffing a chewable weed. "Ephriam, should have been my pupil. It is tradition amongst my kin to teach the children of my sibling. Druid is my alpha and I being the next it is my duty to teach his children. Ephriam, might not be blood but he is my nephew. He has great potential and Maugrim will only taint him. Although upon meeting Kora his betroth she has taken a liking to my teaching. It probably reminds her of home." he said with a smile. Before long Warlock sniffed the air. "Time to continue. Let's get going." he transformed back into his wolf form following the river.

Loki The Wolf Demon

Distinct Werewolf

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:20 pm
To some, Warlock may sound foolish or jealous to even think the thoughts that he shares with her now. Charm on the other hand did not. She understood his reason. Maugrim is a beast. A dangerous one too. One who can only fool the weak minded into trusting him. Like a snake hypnotizing it's pray. She wanted to growl at just the thought of him. Instead, she continued to listen to Warlock's words.

Charm skips a rock into the river. Maugrim was nothing but poison in Ephraims life. "We must keep an even closer eye upon the beast," she spoke. Eyes glowing lightly. Then smiling when the subject had come to Kora. How he admired his young student. Making her thik of Puck. And when Warlock had told her, "Time to continue..." Charm became her fox-self and walked up beside him. "I do hope Puck stayed out of trouble," laughing at her own words. Knowing that would be too much to expect of Puck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm
Larka had spent half an hour trampling through the woods, She was dullingly bored of waiting on the pack, as the prepared to move out to a permanent land. But waiting made her nervous, always has. even staying in one place too long did as well. She stopped at a creek and lapped up water, quenching her parched dry throat.

She closed her eyes and began to listen to the wind as it whispered by her, and there a familiar note lingered in her mind like a fond memory does when you taste or smell something. it was a howl. a wolf, and a every familiar one with too, as their voice barreled from tall snowy mountains above. She felt like howling back, but she was not one of them anymore. She was Druid now. Her ears lowered and a soft expression befell on her face.  

disgracedwolf
Crew

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Marrok The Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 pm
Marrok and Jericho deviant companions who have been traveling a long ways seeking the head of their brotherhood Maugrim. Marrok had recieved word through raven a couple months ago about the Druid pack's move. It was night fall when Marrok and Jericho came upon this foresty land. Their last letter instructed them about how to find the Druid pack's campsite. They were instructed to follow a mighty river that divided the land equally. Marrok lead the way being excellent with navigation and finding their destination. Upon riding through the forest and beside a great river they caught the scent of campfire smoke. Marrok pulled the reigns of his horse to slow down into a trot when they came upon river.

"Looks like camp is ahead." he stated. His horse snorted impatiently and shook his head. He lead his horse to the river allowing him to drink. " Well, my friend. Let us head to camp and reunite with Maugrim." he said to his traveling companion before leading his horse away from the water and riding off toward camp.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 pm
Jericho rode through the forest on his dark lusitano horse. Following his companion Marrok on his own stead in search of the Druid's campsite to meet with their friend, Maugrim. A while back, Maugrim had sent word through a raven of their whereabouts to meet with him. They followed a long river that divided the lands to find this Druid pack. Marrok lead the way because of his excellent navigation skills. A skill of his that has never failed them. When the scent of campfire smoke entered their noses, Jericho had also pulled his horse, Maximus to a trot by a tug at the reins.

Jericho had led his horse to the river for a little stop to rest and gulp up some water. Then Marrok spoke, "Looks like camp is ahead." After patting the neck of his stead, Jericho lifted up his head and looked from Marrok to the direction of the campfire scent was coming from. "It appears so," he smiles. Feeling a bit excited to meet an old friend again. Than, pulling the reins of his horse to lift his neck. "Yes, lets go meet good olf Maugrim," answering Marrok with his eyes glowing in delight under his black hooded cloak. Wondering what new havoc was next for them to do. Jericho then follows Marrok while riding Maximus.

KingLeo_05

Loki The Wolf Demon

Distinct Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:46 pm
By the time Warlock made his way to the front. Maugrim had made his way upon a boulder and began a speech. Warlock sat beneath the boulder giving Maugrim the respect to speak to everyone. Warlock and Maugrim never saw eye to eye when they first met. Maugrim had indeed worked hard to earn his brother Druid's trust. The beast of which Warlock considered him was good to Druid when he lost his pups and mate to a mysterious murder. What broke his heart was Ephriam being the first to find his stepmother and new siblings murdered. While Maugrim spoke Warlock's eyes wandered over to Ephriam and his goal was to help guide him away from the darkness he was already heading toward. When everyone growled, howled, and cheered together returned his attention to lead. When Maugrim turned his attention over to Warlock to lead everyone home with little instructions. Warlock jumped on the rock after Maugrim only to howl and than jump to lead the way.

Warlock kept a steady pace leading toward the grand river beginning to wonder if the river had a name. Once leading everyone toward the river they only had to travel down for a while before reaching the new site.

((Post here everyone!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:28 pm
Steering the wagon full of passengers was Arsenio in the driver's seat, with the reins held tight in his sleeping hands. One of the man's notable characteristics was his ability to sleep anywhere in any condition. Sleeping in a wagon full of kids, mainly the obnoxious Puck, was an amazing feat. Luckily, Charm was in the back to keep an eye on the children in case anything were to happen. He didn't have to worry about the horses, as they were scared into obedience by the hulking giant the last thing they wanted to do was make him angry by acting up.

A sudden, loud sneeze from the man put the horses on alert, but not startled as they knew they were still alive and well. The sneeze woke Arsenio from his slumber though he still seemed out of it. He looked around wondering where they were at. "Ugh. . . .have we always been so close to a river?" He asked open for anyone to answer. His red lion's mane like hair was a bit messed up from sleeping and his eyes seemed a little groggy and lifeless. "What kind of wolf doesn't know his own territory?" he wondered as he wiped some drool from his face.

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

KingLeo_05

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 pm
Jericho had done what Marrok instructed and rode on ahead from the pack with the other un-ridden horses. Riding a huge black horse that he thought of possibly giving to Rose. He didn't just ride by himself but with a few other pack members who had be assign to ride with to him. Only to assist him. That's if Jericho actually did need assistance but he did not argue since, it was who had assigned him extra helpers. Oh well! As long he was the one giving them orders.

"Come on! Don't slag off!" yelling at a couple of his assisting riders who were starting to fall back behind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 pm
Kiyiya Sakura

Charm rode in the back of the wagon peacefully and watched as Mischief began to feel better. Starting to look around with wondering eyes. Than, when Charm had caught Puck calling Pandora a witch, she scolded, "Puck!" After that did Arsenio ask Charm if she and her brother were around when he had joined the pack. "Yes, Aeon and I were with the pack when you had joined," giving a small smile to her answer. Remembering how Druid and his siblings along with Maugrim, Arsenio, Aeon, and herself were the founding members of the pack. Also, Charm and Sage were the very first two women of Druid. Along with Druid's previouse mate, Oracle. 'May she rest in piece,' she thought to herself.

Charm couldn't help but give an amusing smile when Mischief was pulling at Puck's hair. "Aw! I believe she likes you Puck," said Charm. Giving a playful laugh. Then Mischief had started to crawl around the wagon after getting over of being scared of Maugrim's voice. It appeared that Mischief had begun to get too curious now as she started to look in some boxes. "Mischief!" Charm called out to her. "Come on back sweetie," she told the girl. Not wanting her to get into any trouble.

"We have," she answered to his first question about living by a river. Charm began to notice how tired he was and asked him, "Would you like an energy potion now? Or later?"

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 pm
"Not right now, maybe later. Energy right now, would only make me bored." Arsenio explained as Charm offered him a potion. He was hoping he could sleep through most of the road trip and arrive to their destination. The nap he just took was only ten mere minutes! He had to be patient with this journey, for if he achieved that, they would be there faster.

He couldn't really hide his true feelings though, as he was already both bored and agitated. His leg shook with anticipation for something to happen, anything to happen. If his body didn't move around, he was going to lose it. It was taking every ounce of his will not to snap of this slow journey and run about like a wolf should. But since he had left everything without anybody's notice, it was best he calmed himself down and avoid doing anything to get himself in trouble.

"Bored." his mind told him and with which his tail wagged only one time. "Bored. Bored. Bored." it thought with his tail wagging three more times. "Bored.Bored.Bored.Bored. . . .Bored. . .Bored. . ." It continued as his tail was now fanning back and forth. His ears were twitching and his teeth grinding. At this point the whole wagon was vigorously shaking from the man's actions. His hands were tightening on the reins, which made the horses a bit nervous as they could feel a static tension in the air that hovered around him.

(South) Druid Territory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff