Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Torina.]
Captain

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 am
We now have a TLoZH-exclusive Friend's Chatroom! You can use it to talk and hang out with other members and users at any time, in real time. Simply click the "Join Chat" button on the Home Page

Or, follow this User Image
^^ see what I did there? xD

Chatroom Rules:
-Please be respectful of one another
-Always mind both Gaia's ToS and TLoZH's rules
-Please refrain from spamming, etc

Think of it as our own specially allotted section of Hyrule Field! Have fun, guys!

NOTE: If you seem to have problems loading the page, try refreshing a few times. Depending on your browser you may have more issues with the chat program than others (Chrome seems to be handling it okay). Let me know if there are any problems!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 pm
i c wat u did thar  

Soviet Titties v3

xX_Shrine_Auting_Xx

Quotable Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm
[.Torina.]
We now have a TLoZH-exclusive Friend's Chatroom! You can use it to talk and hang out with other members and users at any time, in real time. Simply click the "Join Chat" button on the Home Page

Or, follow this User Image
^^ see what I did there? xD

Chatroom Rules:
-Please be respectful of one another
-Always mind both Gaia's ToS and TLoZH's rules
-Please refrain from spamming, etc

Think of it as our own specially allotted section of Hyrule Field! Have fun, guys!

This is cool! Ill be sure to check it out! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 pm
Looks like it could be really fun. emotion_kirakira
I hope people don't find me boring in real time. xd

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:18 pm
emotion_zombie

Every time I'm in there, no one else is.
I'm so terrible at timing this. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:14 am
Meizzkey
emotion_zombie

If I'm not mistaken, any member can send guild bulletins (the same as announcements?), so we could use that to be all like "HEY GUYS I'M ONLINE COME JOIN ME?"

Just an idea.

Also being in Austria means that my time zone is probably waaayyy off a lot of people's xD

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm
Akeyami
Meizzkey
emotion_zombie

If I'm not mistaken, any member can send guild bulletins (the same as announcements?), so we could use that to be all like "HEY GUYS I'M ONLINE COME JOIN ME?"

Just an idea.

Also being in Austria means that my time zone is probably waaayyy off a lot of people's xD
I never thought of that. XD;;

Maybe I should start a sticky and people can post the times they're most active (including their time zones).

I thought I could stay up to chat with you, but when it's like 4 or 5 am here, you're still in class. XD;;

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey
emotion_zombie

Just an idea.

Maybe I should start a sticky and people can post the times they're most active (including their time zones).

I thought I could stay up to chat with you, but when it's like 4 or 5 am here, you're still in class. XD;;
Oooh you should. That's a good idea too.

LOL IT WAS SO LATE THAT MY DAY HAD ALREADY STARTED TOO MUCH. Seriously though this time change is awkwaaaarrrddddd. We'll figure this out soon enough!!!

Akeyami
Vice Captain

Interesting Dabbler

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 pm
Akeyami
Meizzkey
Akeyami
Meizzkey
emotion_zombie

Just an idea.

Oooh you should. That's a good idea too.

LOL IT WAS SO LATE THAT MY DAY HAD ALREADY STARTED TOO MUCH. Seriously though this time change is awkwaaaarrrddddd. We'll figure this out soon enough!!!
I'll do so as soon as I bring home pizza with my dad! : D

OH GOD. XD I definitely know how you feel, but I was lucky enough to be gone only two weeks... ish. Just wait until you've got it all down pat and you have to come back. @_@

..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games