Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Moon Rise Wolves

Back to Guilds

The greatest Moon Rise related guild ever! 

Tags: Chat, Discussion, Moon Rise, Roleplay, Wolf 

Reply Roleplay
The Frozen Forest (Crimson Carnage Land) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bad Memory Scene
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:16 pm
The setting is covered in snow from the lowest rock to the tallest trees. Half of the forest is very rocky, and has small mountains. A lake sits near by with all the creatures that live there. Bears are commonly found here.

The Crimson pack lives together in a cabin here is what it looks like inside.

The Cabin's first floor:

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image

Leiorchid stumbled upon a snowy land. She was all alone and had no one to look after which was against her nature. Lei is a leader she was born, bread, and raised to be an alpha. All of her instincts screamed at her to find a pack, train them, and lead them. She would search for a new family since every member of her old one no longer existed. It was now time for Lei to make her destiny come true, and to bring those around her closer together.It wasn't everyday you found more wolves who could shift into people though. It seemed as if Lei's battle had only begun.

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

yee naaldalooshii
Crew

Shirtless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:36 pm
After burying the last of his brothers-in-arms Weiryn picked up his gear and pulled out a round and placed it on the grave of his friend. Requiescat in paceTait. he said over the grave.putting his gear on his back he walks away and instantly stops upon seeing a wolf a little distance away. I wonder what they are doing out here in the middle of nowhere? deciding to show himself to the wolf and show that he means no harm he walks over to where they are and steps out a few feet in front of her and lays down his rifle and pistol.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:01 am
User Image

-Steps back a little and looks at the male curiously. She wonders why someone would be out here in the middle of no where in the bitter cold. Slowly circles the man and eyes him up and down cautiously.-

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image

Caitlyn walked across snowy terrain, her jacket pulled tightly around her. "God dammit of course I pick to head in the direction where it's practically freezing" she muttered sarcastically. She could physically see her breath as she breathed. Sighing, she walked on, hoping to find shelter or at least help. After walking a short distance up a hill, she looked down and saw a man and a pink wolf facing each other, almost like they were having a staredown. "Hey!!!" She called out loudly to them, smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:18 pm
I don't mean any harm ma'am, that is why I laid down my weapons. I was just wondering what you are doing out here and if you would desire some company. Weiryn said to the wolf that was circling him cautiously.

hearing a yelled "hey!!!" Weiryn looked up and sees a woman up on a hill.  

yee naaldalooshii
Crew

Shirtless Hunter

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:08 am
User Image

-Nods her head and looks at them both- then decides the conversation might be better if she changes into human form. After changing to human form she turns to them both keeping them both in her site at all times. "Hello I am Leiorchid and this is my land which you have entered."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:48 am
I am sorry to have intruded on your land Ms.Leiorchid. I am lieutenant Weiryn.he says in response.  

yee naaldalooshii
Crew

Shirtless Hunter

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 pm
Caitlyn hopped down from the hill and landed in front of both of them. "Look I don't know what is going on all I know is that i woke up and I had fur on myself" she tried her best to keep the annoyance out of her voice. "My name is Caitlyn" she said crossing her arms. "What's this I'm hearing about your land" Caitlyn asked cocking an eyebrow and turning to face the woman. 'Maybe she knows someplace where I can find some actual freaking heat' she thought to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am
User Image

Eyes the lieutenant wearily and then addresses them both "I lay claim to this land, I found it and i'm also searching for members to make a new pack." It wasn't every day she saw one of her kind... It was very rare indeed and today she saw two. She could smell it on them, that they were like her. They smelled of trees, the wind, water, a warm comforting smell that smelled like home, family, she felt as if they belonged to her and she to them but it was always best to keep your guard up. Could it be that these people had been made at the mansion too? That maybe they hadn't been made by choice either. She swallowed hard and found courage to ask them a question they might not like revealing the answer to."Were.. were you both turned at the mansion too? If you would like we can talk about this inside I have a cabin a few miles away and soup cooking on the stove."

Sumomo4life
Vice Captain

yee naaldalooshii
Crew

Shirtless Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:39 am
yes ma'am I was changed at the mansion and it would be nice if we could talk somewhere warm. Weiryn said. And you don't have to be so cautious of me. even though I am dangerous I don't like hurting people. If it helps I will put my weapons in my pack and change in to my wolf form for you. he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:02 am
Zeta: the approaching wolf in this scene...
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee44/theflyingflea/ZetaRacingSandi.jpg

Kohja was laying on his belly, watching other wolves up ahead. He had found a good spot in the bushes to stay hidden for now, and so far found minimal threat in the others. His head spun around to look over his shoulder as two adult wolves quickly strode to his side; his sister, Zeta, her son, and her closest friend, Astrila. Kohja looked back to the other wolves, his ears on his compaions. "What do you think?" he asked.

Zeta set her little one down in front of her, who she was sure was tired of being picked up and down on what had to be a sore neck by now, and looked ahead from the shadows. "The light colored female doesn't look like she's the type to just run into an attack," she said, catching her breath a little, "Do you want me to go see?"

"What if another wolf doesn't like us, though?" Astrila whispered, leaning close to his female companion, who leaned back against him to give him enough comfort to keep quiet.
Kohja judged the situation another moment before reluctantly nodding, moving the pup between his front legs as his mother stepped into the open and approached the others.  

Ivy_sins

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 pm
"Yes I was transformed at the mansion. That's all I'm going to say about it." Caitlyn replied, her eyes turning cloudy. Her heart gave pang at the gruesome scene of her killing everyone close to her. She pushed the image to the back of her mind. "I'm not going to hurt you so you can cut the personal barricade act. I don't fight with people if it's not necessary." she said to Leiorchid, "Unless they threaten me or piss me off" she added as an afterthought. Hearing nearby voices her body whipped around to face a nearby bush. "They might not be able to hear you but I can." she said loudly, narrowing her eyes in the general direction of whatever forms seemed to be hiding. Her eyes never moved as a female wolf came out and was heading towards them. "Now was that so hard?" she asked, an amused smile pulling at her lips. "Anyway I would love to stay out here in the cold and freeze every bone in my body but can we get some place warm please?" Caitlyn asked. "And maybe our friends in the bushes can join us" she added jabbing her thumb over her shoulder in the direction of the bush.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

Zeta stopped a few feet away from the female who was speaking to her, her head low as she watched her. Zeta hated socializing with anyone, but she had come out because she knew her friend was too timid and her brother was too aggressive. "You could be warmer if you changed forms," she told her, "And they'll come out to join us if the female over there -- the one that smells like the most dominant here -- says its okay. I'm not here to assume anything."

Ivy_sins

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:52 pm
Caitlyn watched as the wolf stopped a few feet away from the little trio that was set up. Wordlessly she changed into her wolf form and swayed her tail from side to side, trying to appear friendly to the wolf that had appeared before them. After a moment she sat down and her gaze flicked back over to Leiorchid, seeing as it seemed like she was the alpha.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff