Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] The Art of Women (Venice & Uuni) [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 pm
Outside of the welcoming windows of 'A Brush With Class', a brunette paused to double check the lacings of a black and red hip corset. She sniffed, adjusting the ebony straps of a short, sleeveless dress. The step inside the building was taken with a long heeled shoe.

The outside sunlight, beaming through the window, made the brushes, paints, and easels look better than they might really have been. Uuni caught sight of the parchments and paper and wrinkled her nose. Ugh. At least it was better than the shitty, beaten down PC that she inputted stock numbers into at her own work.

She slid through the isles, eyes darting up and down, making quick judgements and all-too-hasty decisions. It was more than clear, Uuni Kierstedt did not know the first thing about art.

But, as she rounded the corner, she discovered something she did know about (or at least, as much as she wanted to know). Women.

Spray can and rolled up paper in one hand, Uuni cocked a hip and took the moment to flick her eyes down the other's back, and those curves. Okay, maybe she looked twice.

"You look artsy," she said after a moment, waiting for the other to make eye contact before casting her a wide smile, and then a subtle wink. "Think you can help a girl out?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 am
If looking slightly hung over and tired as hell artsy then Uuni was correct. She was right on the money. Not that this was becoming a terrible habit for Venice to turn up to work smelling like a brewery but she defiantly had the glazed over eyes of someone who had shot back one to many vodkas. But if anything it just gave her that sexy half squinting stare that so many people sought for. She was doing it without even trying.

Her hands were currently wrist deep in thread, string and wool. Some idiot had decided to start un-threading them....that idiot may have been her but that wasn't the point! The point was now she had to tidy it up and also lace her fingers with as many colours as she could while doing it. It was safe to say she wasn't getting very far.

Her hair was scrapped back (she wasn't putting victory curls in this morning!) and had placed the 1950's scarf over it to stop any unruly curl from the night before escaping. Dressed in a black waist high pencil skirt, flat pumps and a halter-neck top she was rocking the lazy rockabilly look. All curves pointing out in the right place she knew how to make the most of her figure. She wasn't a skinny minny she was a voluptuous babe and she made sure others knew about it.

But she had nothing on this girl.

"Oh...haha, depends on the help you need?"
She smiled coyly as she turned around, trying her best to hide her hands and the mess she had created all over them. Wow, if only all he customers were like her. She quickly appreciate her form in all 0.2 seconds for she had been warned about chatting up said customers and waved a very colour hand towards the shop floor.

"What you looking for? The names Venice, I'll be your....personal assistant for the day."

matisha

Business Vampire

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 am
Uuni's eyes did as they were asked to do, moving to the tangle of string. Ugh, what a mess. A smile twitched at the corner of her lips as she followed them back to fingers, and then changed her focus to tired eyes.

"You liked to be tied up, do you?" The smile did not leave.

The brunette was quickly taking a deep breath, however, and breaking eye contact. Her long fingers and nails were reaching into the edge of her corset, until they caught hold of a small piece of paper and pulled it out. She unfolded it, and gave a quick scan of hurriedly scratched instructions.

One brow raised at Venice, and she added, "Personal, or private?" Uuni cast a pointed look at the otherwise empty shop around them. "Do I have to pay extra for that?" It was only sort of a joke. Uuni could never be too careful.

The piece of paper was handed over for Venice to examine. "I found the vellum." The rolled up parchment was tapped against her own thigh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:04 am
Venice grabbed the paper while it was offered, pulling it open and squinting meaninglessly at it while she chewed the side of her mouth. It wasn't that these were hard materials to come across, not at all! Why she could probably look in any direction of the shop and stumbled across pencils or charcoal (possibly more to the fact that she hadn't tidied up yet). It was that she was trying not to make a dirty joke right back at her. There had been warnings by higher management. So many warnings.

"Oh Art class huh? I never would have guess...well we have all these in stock, just depends on what you prefer to draw in really."

She motioned for the pretty brunette to follow her as she walked down an aisle, hips swaying in spite of her need to walk calmly, the alcohol was still running its course and she feared her giant a** would knock her off course. She stopped before their array of pencils, from cheap to expensive it covered the range from best to just plain crap. Venice tapped each box with long nails before ending on one in the middle price range and pulled it off.

"These are good, you know if your starting out. They don't demand that you have to know everything of shading and line art but still give you the professional finish you art course will require....heh, look at me sounding all qualified to do this job." She smiled deeply allowing the girl to at least guess it was a joke. Most people didn't get her sarcasm and took her word for word, there were only a special few that just saw the humour that lay beneath.

"How long have you been attending the class? It will give me more of an idea of what your capable off....although you look like you can handle yourself." She let her eyes drift down and made no attempted to stop them. Some things were worth getting fired for.

matisha

Business Vampire

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 pm
Uuni did not bother to hide the skeptical grimace that crossed her features. What did she prefer to draw in? How the ******** should she know?

"I was hoping you'd tell me." That was how these things were supposed to work. The message seemed to be received quickly enough, for she was following the hip-swinging girl on a frivolous adventure through a mess of colors and shades.

Uuni bent over at the waist to get a good look at the drawing media. "Great. Even the pencils have demands." And here people had convinced her art was an easy class. Painting crappy images and making millions was now completely scratched off her list. The brunette scanned the price ranges, lips pursed together at the sight of how much a bloody pencil was going to cost her.

"No, I really have no idea what I'm doing." Oh, good. The employee's gaze had dropped from her eyes. She hated when they tried to stare into her eyes. It usually meant they were some kind of sappy romantic, or were afraid of looking at what they wanted. They were awkward in bed, and clingy, which was all the things she wanted to avoid. She needed a distraction.

"Class started two weeks ago. We've drawn some ugly statues under cheap lamplight." A touch, with just the tips of her fingers and the edges of her nails, grazed the lower part of Venice's arm. "What about that?" The same hand guestured to a set of charcoal sticks. They looked like they wouldn't drain her wallet (and also seemed extremely messy).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 am
The touch reminded Venice exactly where she was and what she was doing and quickly snapped back from the corset and its...lovely detailing to the charcoal pieces. Here she picked up one or two boxes in a hurry and studied them for a second before placing the loser back on the rack. It was hard to tell if she had even read what they said or was just trying to get the pretty image she had burned into her retinas out of her mind.

"Well since you have no idea what your doing these would be perfect. Even if you crushed the things under your face it will look like a work of art. You cant go wrong with these."
She tapped them quickly into her palms as if impatiently waiting for a yes or no answer but instead she signalled for the girl to go towards the checkout.

"You can try them out if you wish, i have some drawing pads behind the counter for occasions such as these."
It was also a wonderful opportunity to ask the woman some far more personal questions about her life - she didn't want this one to just pay and leave right away! She passed the sticks over and walked carefully back to the counter, leaving the option for the girl to follow totally in her court.

"Are you new in town? Or just decided to fill your time up with a new hobby?" her words came out soft and gentle as she pulled out the drawing pad, trying to coax her customer into more than just shopping talk. It could of course end up a futile attempt but Venice was always willing to try, and like so many other things move on if they didn't work.

matisha

Business Vampire

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 am
If she had any issue with the staff-member hurriedly getting her charcoal and practically bending over for her, well, Uuni certainly didn't vocalize them.

A low, audible laugh tickled the back of her throat. "That sounds like exactly what I need." Now this woman was starting to figure her out. And, trying to keep her longer. Uuni's eyes moved towards the door. Did she really have anywhere she needed to be?

Nope. As if connected by a string, the brunette followed along behind the other.

"Soooo," she started, as the media was passed to her hands. But she wasn't fast enough. The paper was already being man-handled, and she got asked the first question. Okay, fair play, she could answer some personal questions.

The brunette practically stretched her body out, leaning her arms on the counter as if she came her all the time. "New in town," she answered, taking a glance over her shoulder and offering a smile. The package of charcoal was surveyed, flipped front to back. Then, Uuni slid one nail between the seam of paper and plastic and effortlessly separated the two parts.

The dark stick was already getting all over her hands. But, she'd dealt with so many messy things. "I haven't found a good place to stay, yet." As if she ever would. "Do you like working here, or are you just attracted to messy, dirty things?" She had a whole piece of paper to pretend to know how to draw.

Screw that. Uuni twisted her waist and held up the charcoal stick in offering. "Care to show me a few tricks?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:04 am
Venice watched as the girl practically lay in front of her on the counter. Why was her idea of a blow up bed ever rejected!! It was obvious this place needed one...even if Uuni was the first girl to ever perform such a pose in front of her at the shop. Either way she watched we delight as she saw her wager the paper up before offering the charcoal back to her.

"Heh...well am no picasso..." She mumbled as she bit her lip in thought, chewing for just a second longer as she watched the girl twist and move. Bendy girls were always the best. Taking the dark stick she leaned over the pad till her chest was squished and fit to burst, her leg tapping behind her as if a rhythm was required for concentration. The sticking out tongue probably wasn't needed but that's how Venice rolled.

"So new then? Yeah I was new here about a year ago, DeeCee is a fantastic place....if you don't mind being attacked left, right and centre! Stupid gang related fights, there was some terrorist plots as well, you know, standard Thursday afternoon s**t." Her hands moved fast over the pad as she worked on a rose. She could only just say with a pinch of salt that she was an artist but her talent lay in body work for vehicles and graffiti on walls. She rarely did anything with a pencil let alone charcoal.

"You holding out in a hotel for now? Heh....well if i wanted to sound creepy....and I always do, I would say I have a room in my apartment going spare for you to abuse till you find a place but...i don't think my work contract covers me inviting customers to my place. Am sure its a fire hazard..."
Grinning she continued with her piece thinking of more questions to ask the beauty while pondering on the ones she had asked her.

"Heh, depends, i don't always like getting myself into sticky situations but this job does throw a few curve balls my way. I'm just working here till i finish my degree and then who knows where I will end up. Do you do anything fun in you life except looking...gorgeous? Let me guess, Model?"

If Venice wanted to sound any more like a perverted old man they would need to find a flap cap and some beer.

matisha

Business Vampire

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am
"Sounds safe," Uuni commented, her voice betraying no hint of sarcasm. It sounded like she'd be best off getting the hell out. Maybe another week. She hadn't died, or otherwise gotten stabbed yet.

The brunette shifted well out of the way for the 'artist', turning to rest the small of her back and her elbows on the counter. With her head turned to the left, she could just make out someone the beginnings of some charcoal smear or another. The important part was that she could now concentrate on more important things.

"Model." The brunette's laugh was a short, pulled in breath that made her chest rise. "I usually get prostitute. Are you trying to get your degree in awkward flirting? I have a doctorate." The question regarding a hotel was completely ignored.

The brunette pulled herself away from the counter, and moved around to the girl's other side. Uuni slipped in close, so their left and right shoulders were squeezed together, and one side of her hip was held tight by a bend in the countertop.

"You said you had a spare room," she derailed. Uuni's hand was lain over the top of the artist's, a nonverbal command to stop. Now it was her turn to be perverted. "Why don't you show me more art there?" They could take the charcoal sticks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:04 am
Venice couldn’t help but laugh at the “awkward flirting” comment. Normally she was done and finished by now but the restrictions on this job and the many hidden cameras - (she hadn’t found any yet but she was sure they were there!) made sure she didn’t disobey the new rules that had been implemented just for her. But she could hardly deny it. Her flirt’s consisted of terrible innuendos and one liners. If she got someone laughing she’d take it from there, if she got someone inviting themselves round to her flat, well, she was onto a winner.

Allowing the woman to move closer she let her hand rest above hers before turning her head to smile deeply at the suggestion. Well she was never one to turn down a lovely idea like that.

“Oh I have some gorgeous pieces back home, some things that would really make you gasp in surprise. But….” Oh she hated when her conscious kicked in, she had obviously not killed it off enough in last nights drinking binge! “ - I have to continue to work until at least five.” She motioned to the door sign that read 9am to 6.30pm and she pulled a sinister grin in response.

“It’s the earliest time I can close up, even if I do have some amazing exhibits to show you.” She bent down to write her number on the half sketched rose and ripped it off the pad, folding it neatly before handing it over to her. God she hated the world and everything in it right now! She was half tempted to drag the girl into the empty store room but knew that was the reason she was let go from the last place she worked…and was given the restraining order….good times.

“Why don’t you give me a ring sometime. I’ll be happy to show you round town and of course my bedroom. My sheets are incredible.” If the brunette was to suddenly turn her down there would be no hard feelings, unless she was a man. But Venice enjoy the company she kept when ever she could but she knew others were not as free loving and loose as she tended to be. It was all in the name of fun and carpet burn.

matisha

Business Vampire

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:09 am
Now she was laughing. It was hard not to, when they were both carefully tiptoeing around blatant vulgarities. And the artist in question seemed to have more than her fair share of not-so-witty innuendoes.

"I'll have to think on these a little more," Uuni mused out. The abandoned charcoal stick was slid neatly back in the box and placed on the counter. "Keep them here for me? I'll be back to get them around six." That way the girl would have time to be responsible and all of that nonsense, and Uuni could continue to pretend she had only Uuni's interests in mind.

"Don't forget, mm?" A broad smile crossed her mouth as she shifted her weight and moved past the other. Uuni's fingertips reached out as she went by, pinching hips. It was the last action she would take before she sauntered out the door and went to harass the rest of Destiny City.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 am
Venice slowly slipped her head into cupped hands as she balanced her elbows on the counter before her. There she goes, her future wife walking right out the door, all tall and brunette and sexy as hell. She couldn't help but sigh in delight as she watched that corset disappear around the corner, all nipped and tucked in all the right places. Wow. There was defiant gas problem in Destiny City because she felt another swoon coming on! Why where there so many pretty people here! And obvious more coming in every day! It was too much for this young Yorkshire girl to deal with and the need to light up a smoke was quickly acted on.

Seriously, Venice needed a blind fold! First Kess, now the hot customer girl, which she cursed herself for not even finding out her name! Oh well she could find out later when she was hopefully screaming it out! This....this was going to be a good day.

matisha

Business Vampire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces