13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:10 pm
User Image User Image
Teepee Link

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 pm
Today was going to be a great day! Lyric practically wanted to shout it from a mountain. Already she had tormented her brother with all of her bragging. She knew he would get his own day out with father, but today was her day and she wanted him to know it. Bounding after her father, the little filly caught up to him in no time. "Where are we going today dad?" She asked him excitedly. It wasn't often that she got to spend time with her father, especially not alone. Most of the time either her brother or that other mare Acacia was around. It wasn't that she didn't like Acacia, no not at all. But Lyric did enjoy spending time with her father and it was much more enjoyable when she had his attention all to herself.  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm
Today was one of those rare days when he had a chance to spend time with his foals. Especially when he managed to get one on one time with just one of them. The stallion felt a little guilty for leaving his son behind, but he would make it up to him another day. For now, he would simply enjoy the time that he had with his daughter. "Well, I hadn't really thought about that yet. Is there anywhere in particular that you wanted to go? Anything that you wanted to do?" The stallion asked Lyric.

He really did enjoy spending time with his children. Unfortunately he was never good at being very entertaining. Well, not on a PG level anyway. Sure he had gone to plenty of parties and had a lot of fun at one point or another. Certainly that was what had led to the existence of his foals. However, he hadn't actually spent much time interacting with foals.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm
The little filly thought over her father's words very carefully. Where did she want to go? There were so many different places to chose from! They could go to the desert, the ocean, the swamp, the possibilities were practically infinite. Yet none of those options seemed, what was the word? Cool? Yes, none of them seemed to be quite cool enough. They needed to go on a grand adventure. To go some place no one else had really gone before. She needed a story that she could proudly tell everyone. Not just something to make her envious, but all of the soquili. She wanted to go some place exotic. But where could they go? No where in the land was quite grand enough, exotic enough, cool enough. AH! That must be her problem. She couldn't be confined to land. If she was to go on such a journey, she would need to go to... SPACE! That was where she wanted to go.

With her mind made up, the little filly turned to face her father. "SPACE!" She shouted excitedly. "I want to go to space! How do you get to space?" She asked as she beamed up at him waiting to hear how they might get there.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:44 pm
Banzai had been walking quietly beside his daughter while he had awaited her reply. The stallion was about to make a few suggestions when the little filly shouted out her answer. Taken aback, he stood for a few moments rather shocked. Space?!?! How on earth did she expect them to get there? The look on Lyric's face made him want to chuckle. Such enthusiasm! She really was his daughter.

"Well," He started off slowly. How did he break the news to her that going to space wasn't something that you could do every day. Actually, he didn't even believe that it was possible. "I've never been to space. So I'm really not sure how you get there. Honestly, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone going to space before. Perhaps we'll have to keep our eyes and ears open and look for a way?" He continued on cheerfully. He only hoped that the little filly would understand. He really did hate telling her these sorts of things.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:56 pm
Lyric found herself a bit upset by her father's words, but she understood. If she couldn't go to space today, then she would go some other day. She would be the first one into space. That would really make her famous wouldn't it? "That's okay, I'll just find my own way. Maybe not today or any time soon, but I'll find a way!" She told her father enthusiastically. "I promise I will, I'll find a way and I'll make you proud." She pranced about as she spoke, full of energy.

"If we can't go to space, then perhaps we can go to the waterfall? I'd like to play with the frogs and swimming is always fun. Besides, I need to grow my muscles if I want to be like you some day. If I'm an awesome swimmer, than everyone will have watch me now won't they?" She grinned widely as she spoke once more. Sure she had been told that she was self centered, but wasn't everyone to a certain extent?.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:02 pm
Banzai felt a wave of relieve sweep over him as his daughter spoke. Thank goodness she wasn't upset. He couldn't stand seeing anyone upset, least of all his family. Not to mention he only ever froze up in situations such as those. He had never been very good at dealing with crying or upset mares in particular. In most cases it was just bad news all around and in the past he had simply found a way to excuse himself and leave the situation in general. His family however, he couldn't run away from them. Nor did he want to. Even in the worst of times he knew that he would stick by them through whatever happened. Although he dearly hoped there were far more of the good time than the bad.

The stallion chuckled at his daughter, amused by her. Was she really that determined to go to space? If she had any of his blood, which she did, then she wasn't bound to give up on it easily. "Well then, I'll help you however I can. Maybe we can find some clues at the waterfall? Sometimes you just have to start small before you can go big." He told her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm
The little filly looked up at her father with a big grin plastered over her face. "Maybe we can!" She said excitedly, practically bouncing up and down with enthusiasm. "Can you teach me to sing too? I know I'm already pretty good but I bet you could help me be better! Then Zangar couldn't make fun of me anymore." She scrunched up her face at the thought of her brother. "I want to be the best singer that there is! I want to be the best at everything there is!" She shouted excitedly. The little filly knew what she wanted and she would figure out how to get it. She simply wanted the spotlight and she would do whatever it took to be the center of attention.

While the two made their way to the waterfall, the little filly pranced about at her father's side. The sun was out, the birds were singing, there wasn't a cloud in the sky, her brother wasn't here, and she was going to find a way to go to space. How much more perfect could one day get? Lyric didn't think it was at all possible to make this day any better. Then again, there was always room for improvement.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 pm
Banzai chuckled as he watched his daughter bounce around with enthusiasm. She certainly appeared to be in an excellent mood today. Perhaps he ought to bring his children out more. Maybe next time they could include Zangar too? Somehow Banzai thought that bringing both of them out at one time might upset Lyric, however, it could do the little filly some good as well. She really did need to learn to get along with others a bit better. The stallion made a mental note to bring them both along next time. Whether either of them protested or not.

"I suppose I could try to teach you a few things." Banzai started. "But really I think you're pretty good already. I'm not much of a singer you know. Maybe your mom could teach you something?" He suggested. The stallion chuckled as he listened to his daughter. She certainly was a big of a handful, but her ambitions did make him happy, even if they were a bit extreme. "Come on." He called out to her. "I'll race you there!" The stallion looked back to make sure Lyric was following, and then he trotted off in the direction of the waterfall.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:44 pm
For a brief moment, Lyric was confused by her father's words. However, as he shot off in front of her, the little filly began to giggle and raced as quickly as she could to catch up with him. It wasn't often that anyone wanted to race her, and she loved it when they did. It took Lyric only a few moments to catch up to Banzai. Her legs were still little and short compared to her father's, but she was still quite fast. Even though the stallion was allowing her to run faster than he was, the little filly didn't notice. She let out a little squeal of joy as she passed her father and kept on going until she reached the waterfall.

The gallop from her home and the waterfall was a relatively short one, and all too soon the filly found herself having to slow down as the roaring water came closer and closer into view. "I won!" She shouted joyfully as her father came to a stop just behind her. Satisfied with her performance, the little filly trotted over to the edge of the pond that lay below the falls. Gently, she lowered her head and took a few gulps of the cool water, allowing the liquid to cool her body after her tiring race.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:18 pm
Banzai grinned as he caught up to his daughter. The joy that she showed warmed his heart. He knew that one day his daughter would be a star, at least she always would be to him. As any good father, he only ever wished for the best for her. He certainly hoped that all of her dreams might come true, even if they were a bit far fetched. "Looks like you beat me again." He grinned down at Lyric. "I think I must be getting to old for this, or perhaps you're just getting faster." The stallion continued on with a little chuckle. Perhaps one day he would truly race her, but at her age there was no real competition. If it brought her joy to win, he would continue on letting her do so. All that Banzai ever wanted was for her to be happy.

"Alright," He started off rather slowly. "What would you like to do first?" He asked the little filly. "I suppose there are all sorts of things that I can teach you, I know that singing is one thing you mentioned." He paused for a moment, thinking over his next words. "However, I think that you have already surpassed me there. Was there anything else that you had in mind? We still have some time left before I need to get you back to your mother." The stallion smiled curiously at his daughter while he awaited her response.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 pm
The little filly giggled as her father came to stand beside her. She didn't understand how he could be so slow! Perhaps she was getting faster? Or perhaps she was simply the fastest filly in the world! What other fillies could beat adults even? Besides, she knew her father wasn't getting too old or slow, he would never be that lame. Not in a million years. "Do you really think I've gotten faster?" She asked, bouncing up and down excitedly. "That would be awesome! Maybe I'm faster than brother now, perhaps one day I can be the fastest filly in the world?" She paused a moment, thinking over her thoughts. Maybe she wouldn't worry about going into space. I mean, who wanted to go to space anyway? Perhaps she should work on becoming faster? Work on out racing everyone else? Or she could out sing them? Out perform them? The possibilities were endless really. Perhaps one day she might even be the best at everything! Although she did realize that that would take a lot of time. I mean, at least a few years right?

"Hmm..." She thought her father's question over carefully. "Well, is there anyway that you can teach me to be faster? I mean, I know you're not as fast as me, but maybe you have some tips?" She asked excitedly.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:04 pm
Once again the stallion found himself chuckling at his daughter. Oh the wonders and ambitions of youth! Was he ever that naive and full of energy? He supposed that at one point he had been. Even then he knew that that likely wasn't all that long ago. After all, isn't that where his children had come from? Not that he regretted his decisions. No, this had not been his original plan, but he loved every minute of his life. Even if it hadn't panned out exactly as he had originally planned. Even if he had never loved Bangil, he still loved their children and knew he would love them just as much as any children he would have with Acacia.

"I suppose I could try to teach you some things. Although speed isn't really something that you can learn or improve. Not by itself. If you really want to try to improve though, you'll need to condition your body." He started out, hoping that his information was accurate. "You need to make sure that your body has the stamina to do what you are asking it. As well as the strength. Perhaps you could try working on swimming around in that lake? That will help improve both of those qualities."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm
The filly pondered her father's words as he spoke. What he said must be true, after all he was her father. She could certainly understand how strength would help. If she was stronger she could likely run harder and faster, stand tougher terrain and go longer distances likely. The same was for the other as well. Stamina would also help her in distance running. She might not be able to master everything all at once, but she could certainly work on mastering one thing at a time. Perhaps this was the best place to start?

Lyric followed her father's gaze and spotted the lake that he had mentioned. Perhaps she could try swimming there now? It was rather warm out anyway and would give her a nice chance to cool down. Carefully, the little filly made her way to the waters edge and waded in. The liquid was certainly chilly and she almost immediately popped back out of the water. However, she was determined to master at least one thing today, so she forced herself to stand the icy water, warming as her body adjusted to the temperature.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items