Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 pm
Thanatos had slithered up a tree, his golden scales catching the sunlight as he curled around a branch. A certain golden haired beauty had caught his eye, her red and gold color pleasing him. He'd been watching her for days now, curious about her, but not yet ready to speak to her. She seemed, however, to be the dark side to his light. Still...she seemed to call to his heart, and he wondered what she might say to something like that. Most likely she would laugh in his face. Best to keep that quiet, then.

She seemed to enjoy golden trinkets, having paused for them more than other things. Perhaps he could take advantage of that. Slithering back down the tree, he carefully and slowly made his way nearer to the ruby colored lady.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm
Amunet knew she should not be in this area since it was forbidden to the ebil aligned faes but it had so many golden pretties just scattered everywhere. Rahotep, a ebil male jackal she knew had found his silver trinkets and such and after badgering him and using other ways she finally was told where he found his precious items. Shocked she knew it was forbidden but ehhhh thats part of being ebil breaking the rules.

Looking around she slowly made her way towards a copse of trees something golden snagged her attention and she wanted whatever it was. So intent on finding that golden sparkly she failed to notice the fae that slithered on the tree not far from where she was standing. A flash of rainbow distracted her for a second and ignored it, "Where is that golden pretty?" she asked herself. "I want it!" she muttered. Reaching down she began to move the other colored items out of her way intent on finding golden trinkets.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 pm
He slithered into the pile of trinkets carefully, curling himself into a circle and waited near the top. His golden scales sparkled as he waited for the ruby beauty to find him. He listened to her speak and couldn't help but sigh; even her voice was lovely.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:01 pm
Her hands were going so fast she was so intent on finding that elusive golden pretty she didnt notice the fae that slithered along into her pile. Moving a ugly blue stone out of the way a flash of gold caught her attention immediately off to her left. Turning her attention towards the flash she moved quickly intent on snatching her pretty and leaving.

Reaching down for that lovely she thought she saw eyes looking up at her but shook her head and laughed out loud. "Eyes? I see eyes, I really don't need to be here if I think I see eyes looking up at me as I search for golden pretties" she said in a disgusted voice. "Rahotep would laugh himself into a puddle if he knew I ran thinking I saw eyes" she said.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm
He blinked and silently cursed himself for not closing his eyes when he got situated. Instead of running, he slithered closer to her and slid up her arm to curl around her wrist. "Hello, beautiful," he hissed softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 pm
Looking down she was stunned when all of a sudden a fae just seemed to appear out of nowhere and was now on her arm. "Hello beautiful" rang in her ears as she stared at the fae that was now attached to her.

"Beautiful?" she repeated. Suddenly becoming a bit agitated at herself for being a bit scared of eyes coming out of nowhere. Looking down at the fae she stared trying to figure out what type of fae he/she was.

Feeling quite odd about the fact the fae attached itself to her she just stood there for a few moments before she decided to speak. Standing her full height she glared as she spoke "Do you have a care at all? You dare attach yourself to me as if I belong to you?" she said in a menacing tone. "Care to explain why before I decide to remove you by any means necessary?" she said sharply.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces