Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blood Chronicles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Elves, Magi 

Reply The Blood Chronicles
Blood Chronicles - Chapter 1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KikyoBrokenRose

Invisible Vampire

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm
Sakura
User Image

Sakura startled awake and looked around. She hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep. She half wondered what had happened, but didn't bother voicing it. "Sorry everyone, I must have been more tired than I thought... Did I miss anything? Where is Cadel and Mia?" she muttered softly still half asleep.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:31 pm
Mayona Jopen
User Image
Mayona jumped when another appered right next to her out of no where. She leaped sideways to the other side of the allyway, pointing the gun at the orange haired man... or thing. But then she remembered the pink haired vampire and pointed her gun at her too. Mayona realized that she was stuck between two supernaturals. Mayona couldnt tell if the magic user was also a vampire. She hoped not. This was bad, very bad. If she wasnt on her A game today this could very well be her end. Mayonas pulse quickend.

Kayoh

User Image
Kayoh senced a mage in a flash, which was normal since mages tend to appere and idsapere when ever they liked. Kayoh looked through a tiny gap int he zipper to keep an eye on things. Maybe this would test Mayonas skill with the gun? Of course he would never let his contracter be harmed, he just wanted to see if she really had it in her to kill a vampire and a sparked soul.

Aveline Jigrigger

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sassy Spider
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dante slowly released Sulien, a gentle smile on his face as he looked over the features of the man that he had come to love in a short matter of time. he placed a quick kiss on Sulien's lips and told him,
"We should go back with the others and wait, until Mai's return."
He then turned around, not letting go of Suliens hand and walked to the room where they had all been gathered a short time ago.
Once there, he noticed that Cadel was missing, and he heard as Sakura finished asking her question,
"Mai...went off to try and break the curse, I'm assuming Cadel went with her."

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:06 pm
Aveline Jigrigger

User Image

Mai scoffed. "Foolish child, like a meager gun could harm me..." Mai bore her fangs meaning to scare the girl.

User Image

User Image

Cadel shook his head. "Don't mind her, she won't lay a finger on you." Cadel smiled.

"As for me i won't harm you either, so long as you don't use you're demon friend's power to attack me."
Cadel said.

User Image  

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Aveline Jigrigger

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayona Jopen
User Image
Mayona didnt flinch when the pink haired vampire bared her fangs. What kind of Vampire Hunter would she be if she was scared of what she was hunting? But for the same reason she couldnt act. It was like she was frozen in place. She looked at the backpack for help.

Kayoh

User Image
He could tell the Mayona wasnt going to do anything either out of fear or unsertanty. So, given that his cover had already been blown, he shifted infront of Mayona in one quick motion. He grinned. "Oh, light haired vampire would be surpized to find that the gun is more powerful than what vampire thinks." He smerked, then he turned to the magic user. "This one knows respect. Honorable littlun. Unlike Kin Killer. Too much confidance." He said pointing with his thumb at the vampire girl. He could feel Mayona calm down behind him when he stood up for her. He wonderd what she had thought of him now.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:49 pm
Aveline Jigrigger

User Image

Cadel smirked.

"Mai it's a wonder how you've lived so long, that gun is infused with demonic power. Anything infused with a demon's energy is dangerous." Cadel said.

"For the record my name is Cadel." Cadel said giving the two a slight bow, he kept a close watch on Mai. Just in case.

User Image

User Image

Mai wanted to tear the mage's head off so badly. She calmed herself and spoke up.

"My friends and i are on a mission, to rid the world of the original curses. I'm sure we could use help."
She said bluntly.

User Image  

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 pm
Sassy Spider

User ImageUser Image

"She always did get ahead of herself, she reads my mind and thinks she knows everything." Sulien said sitting down on a nearby sofa.

The ancient book lay next to the sword, it caught the moons light and Sulien picked it up. He leafed through it again until one thing caught his eye, a page was stuck. Licking his finger he attempted to break it free.

His eyes scanned the page and he sighed. "Well that's interesting." Sulien finally said.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 pm
Sulien

Dante looked after his lover as he sat on the sofa, Evy catching his eye, the poor girl had gone to sleep in what he could only imagine to be a very uncomfortable position, he went to her, scooped her in his arms and laid her across another nearby sofa, he looked back at Sulien as he fixed her her on one of the many cushions arched an eyebrow and asked him,
"What is it Sulien?"

Sassy Spider
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm
Sassy Spider

User ImageUser Image

Sulien stood up. "It seems that when the curses are lifted, the guardian race will return. I'm really not sure if that's good news." Sulien said.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:49 pm
Sulien

That perplexed Dante, there was a sickening feeling at the pit of his stomach when he heard that the guardian race would return.
"Does it say anything else?" he asked, his voice coming out like a forced whisper, suddenly, Dante's throat felt too dry and too tight.

Sassy Spider
Vice Captain

7,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Aveline Jigrigger

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:06 pm
Mayona Jopen
User Image
She pointed her gun at the pink haired vampire, only to keep the distance. "What do you mean? Why would I help you?" Mayona demanded. She didnt trust them one bit, even if they were lifting curses.

Kayoh

User Image
Kayoh sighed and turned to her halfway. "Mage is telling the truth. Mage and Kin Killer mean no harm to Mayliee, yet." He whispered. When Mayona glared at Cadel again Kayoh turned back to the orange haired mage. "That is Mayona, Im am Kayoh. Mayliee wants to rid the world of evil aura, so Mayliee has Kayoh's gun. So Kayoh follows, makes sure Mayliee knows how to handel it." He said looking at Cadel with tiny shrug. Telling little fibs never hurt. "If Cadel wants Kayoh's help, then Cadel has to help Kayoh too." Mayona shuffled her feet behind him. "What he means to say is that we have no buisness with you." She said hotly. Kayoh turned. Had she gone stupid all of a sudden? If they lifted the demons curse then he wouldnt be bound to Mayona anymore and he could have his gun back. It would be his freedom from her and Limbo. "Mayliee the curse is bad news for all races. Getting rid of curse means no more blood suckers, no more human hunters. Mayliee wouldnt have to fight anymore." He explained. She glared at him, and he backed down as if he was expecting a slap to the face. Not like Mayona would ever do that, but you could never be too careful. "All vampire wants is to be like Mayliee, right Kin Killer?" He asked the pink haired vampire, pratically begging her to convince Mayona to agree with him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 pm
Sakura
User Image

"That doesn't sound like good news, but who knows perhaps things will be different..." Sakura muttered in a slightly sarcastic tone. The recent events still sinking in, she continued to some what zone out.

((Forgive the on and off role-playing. I'm in the process of house hunting.))  

KikyoBrokenRose

Invisible Vampire

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm
Aveline Jigrigger

User Image

(( Sorry guys my laziness and recent events have kept me from hopping on my laptop. xD ))

"It is true all we wish to be is like you young lady. Imagine being born this way, with this monster and blood lust inside you. Wouldn't you want to change you're fate?" Mai said, her tone seemed less cold then usual.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 pm
Mayona Jopen
User Image
She kept her gun pointed at the vampire. "And that is why I hunt vampires, because they cannot be controlled or trusted. How do I know that you are not just simply using that as an excuse to continue killing others? Even if they are other vampires, I cant let this go on." Mayona said seriously. She moved her hand to the trigger, but then Kayoh was suddenly in front of her, hopping up and down to get her attention. "Stop! Think. What if Mayliee used this to turn all vampires into humans? This is good, killing vampire this time isnt a good idea." Kayoh said rapidly. Mayons glared at the vampire with the pink hair, but put her gun down. Then she carried her glare to Kayoh. "I hope your right." She sighed.

Kayoh

User Image
Kayoh grinned and turned to the mage. "So, is this only for blood suckers or for Kayoh's kind as well?" He asked.

Aveline Jigrigger

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
The Blood Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers