Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blood Chronicles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, Elves, Magi 

Reply The Blood Chronicles
Blood Chronicles - Chapter 1 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 pm

And so our story begins...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

((-cuts ribbon- ))

((Since i don't know any other area in the world were gonna start off in Washington state ;D ))

A young man pulled up on a motorcycle in front of an old building. The building had been empty for 30 years now, it was once home to the most old books ever to exist. The man hopped of his bike and removed his helmet. The moonlight revealed his pale skin and white gray hair. Leaf green eyes scanned the area looking for any sign of trouble.

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 pm
Şɇгɇȵʋʂ
Let your heart guide you through my soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The sound off roaring motorcycle engine p***k Serenus' ears. God it was far to early for this. Well to early in the night for this. Gazing up at the old roof rafter Serenus gained some motivation to get up. Wrestling her fingers through he tangled mess of brown hair she signed and got up. Out over the window pains she saw a man. He wasn't anything threatening but she would feel he was not of mortal man. Catching her wits and coat she heading for the rickety wooden stair of the forgotten building. Each step squealed and twisted with he weight. Damn, this would surely give her away. Be as careful as she could she made her way down the staircase. Peering down the hall she waited for a noise. Nothing. Slowly she crossed the path out onto the open street closing the gap between her and the man. She stopped a few feet away and without warning...shouted. "Hey you! What the hell are you doing here?!" her face was surprisingly calm but you could see she had protection on her minds.

[Washington?! Twilight much?]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm
Zombilious

User Image

((Were in seattle durrr xD Were gonna be moving around the world often ;D ))

"Ah child, if you must know i am here to collect a book that once belonged to my family."
The man said.

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 pm
Sulien

Şɇгɇȵʋʂ

Serenus scoffed , "Well, it's not here," she crossed her arms and tilted her chin up. "This building burned ages ago...and." she looked him dead in the eye. "It's my home now." Smirking she knew that might throw him off a bit. Unfolding her arms she laid them on her hips and flashed a toothy smile. "Aye man, vampire says me." One glace she know what he was. "So what's this book...and your name."

[Oh goodie!]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:10 pm
Zombilious

User ImageUser Image

"I am Sulien Kayler. Too bad, that book contains a secret...one that would change the world." Sulien said.

Growing impatient he hopped on his bike. "Since it's not here i might as well leave, no point digging around ashes." Sulien said revving his engine.

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:17 pm
Sulien

Şɇгɇȵʋʂ

Shrugging, she left out a sigh. "Change the world uh?" She grinned as she watched him saddle his motorcycle. "There is no harm in taking a look." Jutting her head toward the main door of the old building. "You never know what you might find in there." With that last word she headed for the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 pm
Zombilious

User ImageUser Image

Sulien smirked and hopped of his bike and removed the keys. He flashed to the door and turned the knob.

"If i find this book, life as we know it will be altered forever."
He said looking back at the woman.

He looked around the old dusty shelves before taking books from shelves, due to his strength most books crumbled or tore at his touch. He sighed after a while.

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 pm
Sulien

Şɇгɇȵʋʂ

Serenus watched him, seemed he was having a hard time. "So what does this book do..look like?" She tried to play it off like she was helping rather than being curious. "s**t." Looking down at her toes she played her own game wrong. "Oh, Serenus." Sulien looked confused. "I'm Serenus" she smiled a little. "I didn't introduce myself when you did."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 pm
Zombilious

User ImageUser Image

"A pleasure to meet you." Sulien bowed slightly. He smiled and turned back to the shelves.

"The book is 8000 years old, it has the magi seal on it's cover. Other then that i have no idea what it looks like, this volume has been lost for a very long time." Sulien revealed.

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

luiemule32132132312

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:39 pm
Sakura
User Image

Sakura watched from the shadows as the other two conversed. She wasn't yet sure on how to approach them without seeming to be a threat. She let out a gentle sigh and finally stepped forward figuring that it was best to just get things over with. "My you two certainly are noisy for so early in the night." she stated with a playful smirk on her lips.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm
Sulien

Şɇгɇȵʋʂ

"Flattered" He bows?. She raised an eyebrow. "So something ridiciously old and no idea what it looks like...prefect." All the books seemed to new to be what they searched for. Or to badly destroyed to tell. As she followed her hand down the shelves something shifted the air. Then a voice awoken the Serenus' dazed mind. A woman stepped from the shadows. Serenus' sized her up with her emerald eyes. "Hi there. My home is being invaded today." Well it wasn't her home..a place to rest...

[Last post tonight, bed-bi. Puppet my character if you need ot move me. G'night guys!]

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

((Ok good night :3 ))

"Greetings young one, what brings you here this evening?" He asked her, he was multi tasking now. He was searching for the book and studying the new vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Sakura
User Image

Sakura rolled her eyes at the other female "Sorry looked like a good place to sleep for the day." she replied answering both vampires at once as she ignored the young one comment. "Might I ask what you are up to?" she then asked, curiosity getting the better of her

luiemule32132132312

Sulien
Captain

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Kikyo-Higurashii

((Oops forgot to let you know i posted xD ))

The Blood Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff