Okay. after some time setting up against someone (4 of my turns), i do this.

He summons Krystia and Cyber Valley. Activatees his field spell. He ends.
I have a set Gem-Knight Fusion and Gemini Spark. I have Gem-Knight Sanyx and Gem-Armadillo on field. I have one lazuli, two obsidian, one gemini spark, one armadillo and one tourmaline in hand. I draw into Summoner Monk, which is useful if i don't OTK, which i will, as he has no backrow.
first i summon gem-armadillo and get garnet.
then i use my set spark to pop krystia and draw. i draw into armadillo, which is useful if i don't otk.
Next I fuse garnet and obsidian for citrine, revive sanyx. use the gemini spark in hand to pop his cyber valey and draw into royal decree.
next i banish obsidian for gem-knight fusion backt to hand. i fuse lazuli and obsidian for zirconia. get garnet to field and sanyx back to hand.
banish lazuli and get the fusion card back.
next i overlay my two aramdillos for lavalval chain.
next i fuse sanyx and tourmaline for a second citrine.
banish obsidian for the fusion card.
use lavalval chain's effect. send a lazuli in deck to grave to add tourmaline to hand.
fuse garnet and tourmaline for third citrine.
i have 6600 he can't stop on board, and two irrelevant monster to finish him off.
he scoops draws a card then leaves.

User Image

I can also OTK without the set up, but my hand wasn't right for it this time around. i also figured since he was setting up, that would give me time to make a more solid OTK, incase of Gorz or Tragoedia.