Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[ ! ] REQUEST-A-GM-OR-ADMIN THREAD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:59 pm
If you have an RP/ORP or plot point where you would like a GM to contribute, either via NPC or Sudden-Slightly-Weird-Battle (think detention rps) ~ then this is thread where you post those requests and give us an idea as to what you want.

Things to keep in mind:
- if you want a specific NPC or GM, then just PM them rather than posting here (do keep in mind that gms may not be able or wish to take certain requests, please respect this)
- these are for smaller, more personal/casual instances, not major events. If you have a major plot in mind, do send your proposal to the admin

As with the Christmas Meta, you can now just place a [!] in your thread title rather than make a request if that thread is open for wildcard GM interaction. And by wildcard we mean: it may happen, it may not. It may be a battle, it may not. You don't know who, what, when, or where. It is entirely up to GM whims.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:03 pm
Form:

ME PLEASE!
NPC Type: do you want a teacher? A ToTer? A gang of gnomes? Specify or leave it up to us!
What kind of appearance I want: A quickie cameo? Intensive session? Total disruption? Specify or leave it to us!
Preferred Tone: Let us know if you want this to be simple fun or more serious, or if you want a battle of sorts. Specify or leave it to us!
Link to Thread:
Extra Notes: (let us know if you have anything extra you'd like or need us to know)

[size=18][color=red][b]ME PLEASE![/b][/color][/size]
[b]NPC Type:[/b] do you want a teacher? A ToTer? A gang of gnomes? Specify or leave it up to us!
[b]What kind of appearance I want:[/b] A quickie cameo? Intensive session? Total disruption? Specify or leave it to us!
[b]Preferred Tone:[/b] Let us know if you want this to be simple fun or more serious, or if you want a battle of sorts. Specify or leave it to us!
[b]Link to Thread:[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b] (let us know if you have anything extra you'd like or need us to know)

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:05 pm
ok ~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:14 pm
ME PLEASE!
NPC Type: I need someone with a twisted sense of humor to run a number of hunter candidates through a Game Show of Death trial.
What kind of appearance I want: This'd be pretty intensive.
Preferred Tone: The fine mix of shenanigans and Suffering we all know and love?
Link to Thread: Here!
Extra Notes: This would probably involve a lot of dice rolling. The results of said rolls can be anything from anti-climatic to insanely deadly.  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:01 pm
Zee Oddwyn
ME PLEASE!
NPC Type: I need someone with a twisted sense of humor to run a number of hunter candidates through a Game Show of Death trial.
Extra Notes: This would probably involve a lot of dice rolling. The results of said rolls can be anything from anti-climatic to insanely deadly.

What we can do is create NPCs for you to use for this and review the set-up to make sure it's kosher! (aka: we won't run an intensive hunter trial event, but we'll totes enable you guys to do it!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:18 pm
lizbot
Zee Oddwyn
ME PLEASE!

What we can do is create NPCs for you to use for this and review the set-up to make sure it's kosher! (aka: we won't run an intensive hunter trial event, but we'll totes enable you guys to do it!)

That would be awesome! Thank you!  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas