Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Well hello there little lady! (Zangar X Marceline)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm
User Image
Zangar was feeling pretty good about today, sure the day had just started but given that it had rained for several days before and he had been stuck seeking shelter in a very dull little grove of trees all by himself..a sunny day where he could get out and about possibly find himself some amusement was certainly a reason to look on the bright side of things.

He was on a bit of a dry stretch when it came ot entertainment to be honest, I mean three whole days alone? That was terrible and such a waste of good opportunity...if only that strange rainbow colored mare had stuck around a little bit longer. He could have encouraged her to wait the storm out with him, comforted her from the noise and the chill like any good strong steed would do. Alas it had not turned out that way. But hey..today was a new day..and it was going to be a good day - Zangar just had that feeling, he was going to find himself some adventure, or a pretty lady..and if he was really lucky maybe both at the same time!

His mind lost in the fantasy of finding a damsel in distress that he could rush in and rescue the stallion marched across the field in a jaunty fashion, leaving that oh so boring grove of trees and the dull days they represented far..far behind him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image

Marceline had been traveling through the rain without much thought of seeking shelter. Most usually hid in a grove or other makeshift den which made navigating certain area's of this new land much easier. Not that she didn't mind company or new faces. But sometimes it was nice to just be able to relax without the constant nagging. That was if she got a chatty kathy tagging along. Which she usually did.

Taking in a deep breath then exhaling slowly she made her way up over a hill that led into a large field. A small smile came to her muzzle as she looked around. It was majestic. Quickly dropping the smile and shaking her head she stomped on, trying to clear her thoughts of the dainty mares she had come in contact with. Why oh why did they feel the need to be so... So... Girly? Wasn't it enough being a female? Did you really have to act like a pathetic weakling who simply sat around popping out foals? Not that doing that was a bad thing. But the females who did--at least the ones she came into contact with-- had absolutely no depth not only to themselves but their lives.

Although, she could see the draw of one day settling down and having foals. Then again, she wouldn't ever settle down. She would probably still live her same lifestyle, just with little brats in tow. Cause that's probably what they would be. Her luck they would be just like her. Closing her eyes now as she walked she sighed. That really would be her luck. Then again, maybe that was a good thing? Not for her if she was a parent but for them in the long run because they wouldn't end up as those dainty little things that can't do anything for themselves. Then the thought hit her. Why were her thoughts right now a rant? It seemed like every time she was able to relax and just think all she could think of was something to rant about.

She certainly wasn't enjoying it. Sure she wasn't particularly sweet but.. This ranting? Oh. It was surely not something she did either. Often... Okay so more often then she would like to admit. Realizing her eyes were still closed she opened them just in time to notice she was very close to hitting into a brown stallion. "OHMY!!" Marceline said in surprise as she jumped back and got into a defensive position. Then when she had a moment to process everything she stood back up and cleared her throat. "I'm sorry to have disturbed you." She said with a plain tone. "Or if I frightened you." Marceline added a bit unhappy with herself. This was why ranting in you're head was not good. You didn't pay attention to things around you.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 am
Zangar had noticed the mare quite a while before she noticed him - he had however remained silent as she approached - seemingly lost in some sort of inner thinking, if the far away look in her eyes was any indication. why haad he remained silent? Because having a pretty lady run into equaled awesome and amusing at the same time according to Zangar's way of thinking. He probably would have stood there until she bumped right into him nd not made a sound if she hadn't ruined his fun by noticing he was there.

Of course he wasn't going to hold that against her and peering out from under his scarf he gave her a quick once over. A bow on her tail, flowers in her mane..but surprisingly trim build. Zangar approved - he liked ladies who took care of themselves, sure some of the others looked nice and dainty from a distance...but get up close and you started to notice that they were all soft and flabby. A bit of muscle tone went a long way as far as Zangar was concerned, on the flip side..too much muscle tone wasn't appealing either, a nice middle ground had to be reached.

Turning his attention away from scrutinizing the mares looks so that he might focus on what she was actually saying he gave a slight chuckle. "Scare me? Darling, the last time I was scared by a pretty girl I was a colt who thought you all had cooties" He told her in what he imagined to be a smooth voice. Had he noticed her defensive posture earlier? Not really he'd been far to occupied taking note of her fit form then to notice such things - if he had then maybe he would have been a bit more careful about irritating her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm
Marceline had taken notice of the stallions look over but seemed to care very little as she was doing the same. She found his appearance to be rather odd. Not in a displeasing way as he seemed to be fairly muscular himself and not at all bad looking. But, what was that growing on his legs and shoulders? She would have to ask him about that later.

"Cooties?" Marceline replied with a confused tone. What exactly was that? Some kind of disease? She certainly had never had it. "What in the world is that?" She added, raising one brow as if trying to understand.

Then it caught her attention that he had implied she was a pretty girl. Had she stumbled upon one of those stallions? Of course. It would be her luck. Standing there, she looked him over once more as if trying to decide if she would let him flirt with her for a while, if that was indeed his intention. Maybe she was wrong. Deciding to shrug it off she thought of something to ask him in return. It had been a few days since she had last conversed with someone. "Is it hard to see where you are going with that scarf in you're eyes?" She asked, assuming that it probably was.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:33 am
Zangar blinked at the mare for a few moments - although it was unlikely she could see this look of disbelief behind the sheltering mask of his scarf. She didn't know what cooties were? Hadn't she ever heard of such things as a foal? Surely she had I mean..Zangar was fairly certain that it was a universal thing for all foals - then again he reminded himself that he had no idea what her upbringing had been like. Perhaps she had never been allowed to play with other foals...or had never beein in contact with foals of the opposite gender. In any case he felt the need to explain at least a little bit.

"Yes..cooties, its a game..sort of or well you know when your foals and you think fillies are gross and silly..or well I guess for you it would have been colts, so you say they had cooties and stay away from them.." Zangar had no idea if the mare was getting what he was saying and really he was starting to feel a bit foolish in describing this foalhood oddity. He doubted it was doing anything for his attempt to appear manly and suave either. She hadn't gotten the joke - time to move on.

"Not hard enough to miss seeing you" He responded to the mares change of subject with what he considered a very smooth line giving his head a bit of a flip to alter the folds of the scarf so that he might see her even better. His scarf looked awesome..who cared if it limited his vision at times? He'd been wearing it for so long that he really didn't even notice anymore. Looking good was far more important then being comfortable.

"The flowers in your mane are quite lovely..are they hard to put in?" He asked in return. It seemed to him that they might be - Zangar approved, he liked ladies who made such an effort to take care of themselves.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 pm
"That sounds like a peculiar game." She said, her eyes widening slightly at the thought of a game such as the one he described. "Back in my homeland we didn't have such games. When we had them." Marceline replied, taking notice of his sudden lack of interest in the subject.

"I suppose not. I sort of stick out in this area like a sore hoof." Marceline laughed a bit. "Th-Thank you?" She replied, a bit of a questioning tone in her voice. "Compared to keeping the bow neat and full of life, no." She said as she brought her tail up to her side for him to see the bow.

Giving the male before her one final look over she shrugged, deciding he was certainly okay to share some information with. "My name is Marceline." She said, letting a smile break through - though small. She wasn't one who usually smiled. Not that she didn't enjoy things, but such was the life of being raised to be a warrior.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:58 am
Zangar gave a bit of a chuckle "Well perhaps now it does - though it did not seem so when I was a foal" He told her, foals often played games that their older selves found peculiar he imagined.

However the subject was once more forgotten as the mare moved along and seemed to be responding to him in a much more satisfying manner then before - oh sure her tone was still a bit hesitant but hello, he'd be intimidated talking to someone as clearly grand and good looking as himself too. He could forgive her that much.

"I am Zangar" He introduced himself, sidling closer in the guise of looking at the bow on her tail. The fact that she offered a shy smile was even more of a prod to the stallion's confidence. "And it matches the flowers so very wonderfully..although I dare say that they are both but decorations to a larger beauty" He complimented her, perhaps he ought to have said something about her eyes, they were such a bright shade of spring green..nah he'd save that for later - complimenting a mares eyes was always a good closer. He didn't think he'd managed to score enough points with the mare to make something like that worthwhile quite yet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 am
For a moment Marceline just stood there as he inspected her bow, moving closer in the process. Then turning her eyes from him towards where he was last standing she wondered if he really had just complemented her. He was appearing to be more and more of that type of stallion. Great.

Turning her attention back to Zangar, she stifled a sigh that built up in her chest. "Zangar, nice to meet you." She said pleasantly as she tried to steer the conversation away from the compliments. This stallion clearly had no idea what kind of mare he was dealing with. Clearly.

But how to test him to see if he was indeed one of those types so not to ruin a perfectly good meeting if he wasn't? Well that answer was rather simple. Further draw out his flirtatious side. Smiling once more, this time slightly larger then the last time but still not quite yet a normal smile. "Thank you. No one has ever said something like that to me before." Marceline said in a much more smoother tone, a hint of flirting tone laced in her words. If this stallion wanted to play, she would let him. If only to put him in his place. "You're a rather interesting stallion yourself." Marceline added, this time the note of flirtation in her voice was more clear and pronounced.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 am
"Truly?" The stallion replied, expressing a good deal of surprise in his voice as she stated that no one had ever complimented her in such a fashion before, surely she was jesting right? That or there was something wrong with her he hadn't noticed..though that was unlikely, Zangar was pretty sure he would have picked up on something by now if she was crazy or otherwise defective. Maybe she was one of those clingy mare's that didn't leave you alone when you showed some intrest in them - though she seemed a bit to shy for that sort of thing. Oh well..he was already committed to this conversation now and after spending the last several days alone he wasn't about to give up now.

Besides look at that she was smiling even more now! The simple action bolstered the stallions confidence even more and made him completely forget the brief worry her earlier answer had brought about. "You have no idea" He told her when she called him interesting..why yes..yes he was, in many differant ways..looks,brains..wits..why he was pretty much the perfect stallion as far as he was concerned and this was one smart mare to have picked up on it so easily. "You know there is a nice grove through the tree's a little ways off, we could go there and get to know each other a bit better" He invited with a sugary voice.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm
Marceline eyed the stallion for a brief moment before shrugging. "I suppose there is no harm in that." She decided, in reply to his invitation. "But no I have not. The land I come from... Things like that do not get you very far." Marceline said with slight unease. It was the best way she knew how to put it. At least in the simplest terms.

Once more the stallion was proving her right about who he was. Though, now she found herself actually a bit amused by his banter. Letting him down after such a hype would probably teach him a lesson. Right? As she smiled once more she stepped just an inch closer. "Would you lead the way Zangar?" Marceline asked, batting her eyelashes a bit but not overly so as for it to be over the top.

Then with that she took a few steps away from him, then turned back to face him as if she was letting him actually lead the way. Her long tail hung behind her in a poised fashion and her eyes glistened.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 am
With each of the mare reactions Zangar was feeling more and more sure of himself, if ones ego truly did make ones head grow then its likely that Zangars would be dragging on the ground by now due to it's weight. Of course the brown stallion did not recognize nor care about this added confidence, as far as he was concerned it was perfectly normal and natural to be worshiped by a mare in such a fashion.

"Well" Zangar replied, neck arched just slightly due to the mares agreement and obvious interest "Then your former home does not know what they are missing" He told her with an air of confidence "Letting such a pretty creature go through life without such compliments is terrible sin" He told her, mentally patting himself on the back for managing to sound so very poetic about it all and he clearly still had game because just look at the way she batted those lashed and held herself with such poise..surely that was due to his smooth compliments.

"Of course" He told her with a slight bow of his head "If my Lady will just follow me this way" He direction, stepping off in what he considered a smart looking fashion towards the tree line, thankfully the grove wasn't that far away and as he had promised it was a nice quiet little place, shaded and cool with a small stream to drink from if one desired.

"I found this place while wandering as a foal to be honest" He told her as they arrived "It's a very nice place to spend time" He went on, turning about to face her again. Of course Zangar knew that most mare's liked to talk about themselves more then they wanted to listen to him ramble on about his own life and so he turned the conversation back to her - the better to make her think he genuinely cared. "So what brings you out this way?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games