Kowab'akmar:
It had been hours. Even the rain, his fur was soaked but days on end he hadn't groomed himself. His family- was mad at him. All of them, the world turned their back on him and the only thing that came to him. Was Luci.. he alienated himself from the world til he met an unlikely being that spoke in words that he couldn't understand. He traveled the lands without purpose nor worth to his name.

Maybe he did, but thats what gave him the push.. He was his lowest and that seer... changed him. The only thought in his mind was to find Luci again.. Pushing... and pushing even if he hadn't eaten and left himself to rot.

He dragged himself from way beyond where he had last stayed to find the way back to the sands. Heat- others that attacked him didn't phase him. When he finally made it, he didn't even bother dodging the guards and spoke truthfully. He was looking for someone with honorable intentions- it didn't help that a certain exhausted new mother was the one who let him through and told him where to find her.

Ebio'Femi:
" Go..." With that soft smile that she was known for..

Kowab'akmar:
Once she said that, his face lit up.. finally. Accepted... Somewhere... Then he fled to her and ran the way there. Determination painted on his face.. Finally when he found her he stopped a few paces behind her.. Soaked in her sight... Like his brotherin- his mane had came in a lot more. His mane, wet and unkept, tired but anxious.. he just waited there.. like he was stuck in time and space.. She didn't know- and would never know what happened in the days he exiled himself from the world.. but now it was all worth it..

Lucia:
Still she waited, still she watched, still she hoped. Waited for a sign, anything that he would come to her. Watched for a flash of dark fur. Hoped that he was all right. As time continued to pass, her ears started to fall lower and lower, her posture grew more sad and lonely.
Had she been wrong?
Suddenly she felt like someone was watching her and she turned, a frown on her face. She expected Rillian or her aunt or uncle or even her father, but not who she saw there, watching her. Not Kowab.

Luci looked like she was about to cry when she gasped his name, launched herself off of her perch, and ran at him as if he would disappear if she didn't get there quick enough. She didn't care that he was dirty and worn, she tackled him in a hug anyways.
"Oh, gods, Kowab I was so worried," she cried as she nuzzled her face into his fur. She didn't elaborate.

Kowab'akmar:
Sadly, the wind almost got knocked out of him when she soared over to him. He hadn't even known someone's touch for so long unless it was to defend himself and the other sins he commited while he turned his back on everything like it did him. That embrace melted the heart, and his head gently curled in to her neck and he just breathed her in. She was ... his everything and finally he realized it. Pulling her in to him more so than she was, and held her with the state of desperation as if he'd never see her again. The only thing he could muster was..

"I'm sorry." Which his chest felt in to his stomach and all sorts of feelings poured out in to it..

Lucia:
Luci snuggled in close, letting him hold her tightly.
"I hated seeing them do that to you, it wasn't fair," she whispered, squeezing her eyes closed. When she did, it flashed back in her mind's eye and she had to snap them open, unable to witness it again.

"I wanted to go looking for you, but I didn't even know where to begin. All I could do was hope you'd come to me... come... home?" She looked up at him with a questioning and hopeful look. She wanted him to stay, she didn't want him out there alone. For the most part, she just wanted him to be there where she could see him any time she wanted to. Was that selfish? If it was, then she felt she was a little entitled to it.

Kowab'akmar:
"Home?" He couldn't even fathom it. Shaking his head. "You think they'd accept me? Surely they know by now what I did." Lowering his voice in utter defeat. "I deserved it for all the other crimes I have commited as well, their punishment should have been more sever." Nuzzling her lightly.. "I needed to see you...I... I'm sorry for everything I did I just needed to tell you before .." It was as if he was muttering. Taking a step back trying to explain himself. Looking worried and rather stressed from the journey and thoughts that ran through it all. "Its because he told me and~ Its the sight and I need you..."

Lucia:
"Kowab... I care about you, and I know the truth. My family, they would trust my judgement," Luci replied, pulling away a bit so that she could frown at him a bit. What was he talking about? He needed to tell her before? Before what? The sight?
"I don't understand, what are you talking about? Needed to tell me before what? What do you mean, the sight?" She was confused and a little bit concerned... No, not concerned. She just wanted to understand what he was talking about, that was all.

She smiled and nuzzled into his neck again.
"I need you here, Kowab. I hate the thought of another day with you out there... without me."

Kowab'akmar:
His ears padded back and he sighed with a defeated look, but still wore that smirk on his face. A light chuckle passed him as he inhaled her scent with a look of pure adoration. "I saw a seer.. and he lead me back to you. Told me what went wrong.. and If I lose you I don't know what I'd do." He got silent again and just rubbed his face in to her ear and when he heard those words.. it dawned on him that at least they felt the same.. He couldn't be without her and life without her sucked. But changing his ways? He closed his eyes to imagening a new life.

"...... And I don't want you to leave your family.. I know thats.. important to you.. right.." His voice low as he slowly slitted his eyes.. Looking at her brown ones with love and care.. Cocern..

Lucia:
Ah, so that's what it was. Her silly Kowab, he had to go see a seer to tell him that? The thought that he might not have come back to her... She wouldn't consider it, because he had, that's what counted.
Luci's heart clenched at the look in his eye. Had he ever made that look? Doubtful. Knowing it was all hers made it even more special.

"I don't want to leave them, my family is very dear to me, but so are you. And I know you don't like it but my aunt cares for you, too. And I think my uncle does, too. Would you be happy here?" She gave him a smile, reaching up a paw to brush his mane from his face. It would grow in completely soon, he would be an adult and they could get married. They could live here with her family, they could start their own. They could be happy... hopefully.

Kowab'akmar:
He paused for a moment and showed almost that hint of not wanting to lose something that he finally had.. to him. To his name. He knew she had seen it, only she bore the chance to see emotions that were sealed while others were around.. He leaned down and just plainly kissed her. The one that resembled the one he stole the first time, but this time.. a mature one...

"If you are here.." He whispered against her lips. His eyes closed as he warped in to his own mind.. His heart. "And as long as you want me, then I will be here..If you'll have me.." Nuzzling her chin up with a soft lick.. so tender that even he could be surprised but right now he was drained of all emotions and let them sooth out of him like open wounds.. Thats what Luci did for him.. changed him.

Lucia:
Luci smiled when she saw his emotions flash over his face, seeing the special side if Kowab that belonged to her alone.
Kissing her had been a surprise, but after the initial shock, her eyes closed, taking it in.
He pulled back and she watched his face as he spoke, leaning into every lick and nuzzle. He was so gentle with her, how could anyone ever think he was evil? Her strong, hidden hero.

"When your mane grows in and when I'm old enough to lose my braid, will you marry me, Kowab? In my pride, there is a marriage ceremony for intended mates, but mating is only for adults," Luci asked, her tone growing shy as the fur on her cheeks darkened from her blush.

Kowab'akmar:
Her whole being was so bright to him, and for an instant he got lost in it. What she had told him, knew about him and loved about him seemed like it was burning him alive.. He'd remake his life here- and with her. That was for sure, as he absorbed her in every touch he could have of her..

But a noticable difference when she talked of marriage- this foreign trade... He pulled back a moment and looked at her rather puzzled. "Marry? Is that the same as being... official right?" Then thinking about a ceremony- he couldn't believe what he was hearing.. Would everyone be there? "Ah... A ceremony? Don't you think that will be .. well not a good idea? If everyone is there then.." Worry was painted on his face and so we mud and other things but past them was the feeling of self-doubt..

Lucia:
Luci shook her head.
"It would just be a priest and anyone we'd want to be there. I would want my family... and maybe Suki, but if you don't want that, it can just be us and the priest," she replied, cuddling up to Kowab, her Kowab. She snugled close, not caring about the dirt and grime. She would wash him herself, once they were back in the main area of the pridelands, rather than here on the border.

"I worry what Haku will do to you when he finds out, but it doesn't change that I love you and when we're seen as adults in my pride, I want them to recognize our... relationship as well." She was so nervous. His uncertainty was driving her mad.

Kowab'akmar:
His eyes went huge then he broke out in a calming laugh. "Oh~" He smiled- though awkward for his face structure, he did. "Alright, and I don't mind.. Um.. How is Suki- Is he still here? Then, I don't know if I can say no, now can I.." Nuzzling her softly. "Is there a place I need to go to .. well.. get judged? I heard that from someone a while ago but.." Taking a step forward and nudging her lightly. "Don't worry.." He whispered in to her ear.. "Haku and I will see our days.. you shoudn't worry. When the time comes- it is our fight.." Licking it to seal what he had said against it.

Lucia:
"Suki's still here, you just missed him, actually... He's getting better. I told him about what Haku did, he wasn't pleased," Luci replied with a shake of her head. She just didn't understand how someone she had counted as her dearest friend could be so... thoughtless and cruel. Then again, the males in her life were starting to startle her.

"You need to train for your position in the pride, and just how the pride works." It wasn't too difficult, her pride was very welcoming, especially in cases like this. It hadn't always been this way, but traditions needed to change sometimes.

Luci pressed her face into his neck and shivered.
"I don't want you two fighting. He was our friend, how could he forsake that so easily?"

Kowab'akmar:
"That's good, I am thankful for the pride's aid to him at least.." Nodding. But of course then the subject of Haku again came up and he later shook his head to get rid of the spiteful feelings. "I didn't think he would.. but again love makes us do stupid things." Shrugging.

"I didn't come here to talk about him, came here to be with you." He leaned and licked her cheek with a soft caress. "Um, position. Definately something to do with protecting or fighting- that's for sure." Getting all cocky about it and shaking his head to make himself look bigger.

"Let's try me getting accepted in to the pride first, hm." Sticking out his tongue and again nudging her along. "Show me where I'm really suppose to go- without sneaking around.."

Lucia:
Luci smiled and licked him back.
"You're right, we can deal with all of that later, I think what we should do now is get you taken care of. A bath for one, food and rest for another, if you want," she replied, moving away so that she could stand.

"Does that sound like a good idea?"

Kowab'akmar:
He pondered the words that would come next out of his maw. Drain and exhaustion were now setting is as he was staying put for some time. It made it harder to bear and he shook his head. "Alright...As you wish." Nipping her flank as he took residence beside her. Far from them in the distance... A very happy new mother was thankful... Thankful that she had felt the first time, that Luci would be happy and so was the very unlikely one.

"I GUESS it sounds like a plan." Chuckling lightly.